Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." That was all he said. But she smiled at him from on top and started riding him again.              

"If you're a good boy, Paul, I'll spank you again. And if you're a bad boy, I'll also spank you." She was laughing. But Paul felt his old thrill, and Penny noticed his fervor. She started moving up and down, squeezing him. He erupted into her, and she came again.

After a small hiatus, Penny asked, "Is this something....you did before?" They were lying side by side.

"With my ex. She...she owned me sometimes. We can talk about it, Penny. I didn't leave her because of that. She wanted an open marriage. I didn't."

"Hmm. What do you mean -- she owned you?"

"I got off when she dominated me. She could just tell me what she wanted, and I had to do it. God. I maybe shouldn't tell you this."

"I don't think we should have secrets. And...I really like it that you told me this one. Can I tie you up, now?"

Paul was instantly hard at the thought of Penny tying him up. She felt that.

"I guess I have my answer. Go get me that clothesline from the kitchen."

Paul got the rope, and scissors. Penny cut lengths or rope. She tied Pail's hands behind his back. She made him lie on the bed, and she tied his feet to the bedstead. Then she sat on his chest. Her thighs were coated with his ejaculate.

"What shall I do with you, you poor man?" She reached behind her and stroked his cock, which was hard again. She straddled his face and lowered herself to his mouth.

"Lick it up!" He did that. Mary had never done this to him. But Penny seemed much more experimental about how she could control him in bed. She thought that he liked to be humiliated, and powerless to stop her from doing whatever she wanted to him.

Penny began to groan with pleasure at Paul's tongue. He wasn't so much licking her clean as licking her clit. She didn't mind. She came. And then when she saw how much she had messed up his face, she came again.

But she wasn't finished. She moved down and lowered herself onto him. She fucked herself until she came again. Then she got off. But he didn't. Not again. He was okay with that. She untied him.

"Babe, I loved that." Penny was smiling and happy. "We're going to have so much fun!"

Paul got up and took a shower. He was still aroused by the new thing with Penny.

Weeks went by, and Penny proved to be just as aroused as Paul when she decided to dominate him. She didn't do it all the time. But even when they had regular sex, they both knew that she could decide to do some humiliating thing to him, at her whim. They were both turned on by that knowledge. So all their sex was edgy, and rewarding.

Penny and Paul went out to a restaurant and club one Saturday, when Mary was to have the children. This was several months along, and Penny had started sending Donna with Paul's kids to stay with Mary. It had worked out well. Penny and Mary met and Penny didn't see any warning signs from Mary.

But on this day, Paul and Penny were just being seated when they saw Mary and Ronnie at the next table -- really a booth. Paul was annoyed, mainly because he believed his kids were with Mary.

"Where are the kids?"

"I had my mom come over to sit. She loves them all, and they're used to her -- well ours are. But Donna will be okay."

Penny said, "I wish you had told me. though."

"Yeah. We didn't decide to go until she showed up tonight. So here we are." She turned to Paul, "How are you, Paul?"

Paul was looking at Ronnie with a flat expression. He turned to Mary, "I'm good."

That was it -- all he said. Ronnie was uncomfortable.

He spoke to Paul, "I want to apologize for that one night. I know it screwed up your marriage. I never meant for that to happen. I was shocked."

"But here you are, though." Paul's expression was close to neutral, but not quite there.

Mary said, "He wouldn't come near me. He said he didn't want to be my Holy Grail."

Ronnie added, "We met at a club, by accident. After your divorce. And...you know, we always seemed to click."

Paul looked. There was a gap in the talk while people waited for his response. Ronnie seemed a bit tense.

Paul finally said, "Not really my business what happened after the divorce. I do appreciate your Holy Grail stance. But the whole damage was done that first night."

Penny had watched this with interest. She had met Mary before, of course, but not to really have a conversation. And she had never met Ronnie. Those two were in a four-person booth. Penny turned to the hostess, who had been watching the exchange nervously.

"Maybe we can all four use this booth. Save a table."

The other three were not so happy with this idea, but even if Penny and Paul had taken the table that they'd been led to, the four would have been right next to each other. And, Penny was interested in the dynamics. She trusted Paul not to attack Ronnie -- in part because Ronnie was bigger than Paul, and looked stronger. (She thought that might be deceptive. Paul didn't look strong. He had a layer of softness that made him look weak. But he was strong, and she knew it. Of course, Mary also knew it, but Ronnie maybe not.)

So, the four of them sat in the booth. Ronnie moved over next to Mary. He sat on the outside. Penny made sure that Paul slid into the booth first. Just a small precaution. Penny was a little bit of a troublemaker, but it was only mischief, not malevolence.

Paul and Penny ordered drinks, which was as far as the other two had gotten.

Ronnie asked Penny what she did for a living.

"I own the Coffee Shack, near our apartment."

Mary said, "Penny has a daughter, Donna, who has spent some time at my house with the kids."

Ronnie said, "I've been in the Coffee Shack. It's a nice place, but not near base. I don't believe I saw you there, though."

"I'm not always there, like when I first started."

Mary said, "I don't know how you juggle it all, Penny."

"Paul helps. My mom helps. And I have a good staff now at the shop."

Penny and Mary began to talk about a clothing store that was just opening near the Coffee Shack.

Ronnie and Paul listened, not saying much. They ordered dinner. Paul asked Ronnie about his Navy assignment.

"I believe I'm here for good. Or at least for some time. I have a job keeping all the supplies coming for the ships. It's a big deal, and the last guy messed it up. I haven't -- yet. So, I expect to be here as long as I don't mess up myself."

Paul asked him about what programs they used to track inventory and remind them to order more of something. And they actually got into a discussion of that. The women now had to watch. But both were gratified that the guys were civil -- if not friendly.

After they finished the mains, Mary asked to go to the ladies' room, and Penny went with her.

Mary asked Penny, "So is he all right? Really?"

"Yes. Yes, he is. We get along great. And the kids do too, as you know."

"Are you.....I mean, oh, nevermind."

"You want to know if I....make him obey. Yes. Sometimes."

"Oh. It really turns him on. I tried to push it too far though. And...we were done. I had delusions of grandeur. Don't make that mistake. Paul's a good guy."

"I know. I want....some permanence. He's leery. But, I'll keep on. How are you and Ronnie?

"It's a maybe. We're great in bed. I'm not sure if he wants marriage. I'm not sure if I do."

They made their way back to the table. Paul and Ronnie were talking about baseball. They both knew a lot about it. The evening ended without fisticuffs.

About a month later, Paul asked Penny to marry him. She jumped into his arms and kissed him a 'yes.'

They married two months later. All the kids were there, parents. Not Mary or Ronnie. Penny asked about it, but Paul nixed it.

Gradually, Penny and Paul assumed more of the supervision of Paul's children. It was just easier for everyone. Mary and Ronnie never went too far beyond fuck buddies. They both started dating other people. Mary had a series of guys into the house, but not when the kids were there. That limitation was partly responsible for the kids' being more with Paul.

Penny got pregnant a year after the wedding. She had opened a second coffee shop. Paul took over some of the work of the coffee business -- accounting, orders and inventory. Penny was doing the hiring, sampling the baked goods, and decoration. The shops were doing well. Paul's business was also doing well. He didn't need to spend so much time at it. His staff was great, especially Heather. Apart from her obvious charms, she was efficient.

Young Rodney came along. Two years later Penelope. When all the children were in the house, things often got loud. Mostly loud laughter, but sometimes loud shouting.

Time moved on. Penny and Paul were quite compatible, laughed at the same stuff. Also, Paul was happy to take Penny to see the chick flicks. He almost always liked them, but would never admit that outright. Penny knew, though. Paul was a romantic, no doubt.

The children grew, went to school, and the time came when Penelope was going to graduate high school. All the children were either in college or already out. Young Paul was an engineer. Amanda was in law school. Thank goodness the parents were successful.

When Penelope went off to college, Penny and Paul took a long cruise on the Mediterranean. They also had lots of time at home -- alone. Penny had a great time with Paul. Paul loved every minute. Well, maybe not when she used the big, new paddle.              

Mary? Never married. She was nearing fifty, unattached. She did have two men who came around when asked. She looked good, still, and worked at it. But in the end, when she thought about it, she wished she had someone special. Like Paul had been, before that disastrous night when Mary screwed up her life.

The end.