All Comments on 'Disaster on Station 12 Ch. 5'

by Krraaazzzzyyyyy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
retiredrustyretiredrustyover 15 years ago
Loved It

How could you not have enloyed such a hot erotic tale?

Have never thought something like this could have evolved from a usually horrible story of the loss of a wife, lover, and mother.

nightshadownightshadowover 15 years ago
Too long a wait!!

This is a great series and deserves to be continued. It's been almost 3 years since the last chapter and it's still not complete. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Keep up the good work and the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very nice, but also

it sucks that the guy who wrote it is probably dead/decided not to write on lit anymore....after leaving us with a cliffhanger no less! dammit.

jaqvertjaqvertalmost 13 years ago
It's a very good story

Just hope that it you'd continue to write. I read all of your stories. There are a few that are unfinished but they are all very good. You are one of the best here !

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Very Good Story

When are you going to get back to it and get us up to Date. Does Dad and his wife and Daughter live together or do they Break Up over Dad doing Daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please

i like the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

I love this series and really want to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more!

It would be fun to watch jack completely defile his daughter by ejaculating in every caviyl of her body , while he and his wife continue to have a loving romantic relationship.

The daughter is not required in the story as much.

It would be great if the hero got a new body of his own too.

Then their daughter would have to mother them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Thats the problem with continued stories, you get caught up too soon, argh!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A very memorible story

It took a long time for me to find your story again but I finally got this far. Both interesting and twisted I look forward to the next part.

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

"To be continued..." Please, NO . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous