Disciples of Caine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men were laughing at her helpless, bound body as it jerked and spasmed in the machine. Right now, she was nothing more than a blind fuck toy to shiver and shake at their whims. Every time the alarm went off and she was shocked in all of her erogenous zones while the tubes throbbed away inside of her, they laughed like it was the funniest damn thing in the world. She felt her pussy and ass tighten as it was stimulated with both pleasure and pain. She felt the orgasm welling up inside of her, threatening to spill out. Oh God... she gurgled in her own mind. By the time the fifth round of shocking came, her body climaxed so hard that she saw stars. Her body arched up off of the bed as her orgasm was fueled with electro-shock therapy. When it was over, her head swam in delirium as her body was now covered in a new sheen of sweat. Then she was shocked again before she was ready and the whole process started all over again.

She made a mental note to ask her husband for such a machine when they got home.

But the men were far from done with her. She heard them press a button and she felt a blob of something get blown down her throat, forcing her to swallow it. It was sweet, like wine, but had the consistency of a gelatin dessert that hadn't quite fully formed. The moment it hit her stomach she felt her head swim again like she was drunk... or high... or both. Andrea let out a husky breath from around the tube in her mouth as another blow was blown down her throat again. She felt hornier than she'd ever been. Her body shook from another jolt as another minute passed. Then she felt two more blobs come out. "You feel that?" the second man asked. "It's our own special concoction," he said, pausing when she was shocked again. "It's an aphrodisiac that we made to make sluts like you constantly horny. We figure that we can get you to cum twenty times before lunch... at least," he added. "So we're just gonna leave you alone with this thing until then."

Twenty times before lunch? Andrea thought as she was shocked yet again. Okay. Challenge accepted...

***

CHAPTER 9: Day 85

"Hey!" a man said, pointing at Jon who was sitting at the bar nursing a drink late that night after spending the whole day casing the Farm. "I know you!" The man added. "You're that cuck of an asshole who tried to buy his wife back from us yesterday!" Jon let out a beleaguered sigh as he looked at the loudmouth. Sure enough, it was the jerk from the front door and he had a couple of his buddies with him. Loudmouth elbowed his buddies and they all laughed. "Yeah, we put that slut of a HuCow in our punishment machine today for what you did. Made the bitch cum like a dog in heat over and over and over again."

Jon didn't want to deal with this, so he fished out a fistful of tabs and splayed them out over the bar for the bartender. "Sorry for the mess," he said.

The bartender's eyes narrowed suspiciously. "What mess?"

Jon whirled on his barstool while drawing his pistol. He got a satisfying look of shock on the three men's faces as he fired once at each of them. His bullets caught the toadies square in the chest and caught Loudmouth in the gut, doubling him over. All three went down and Jon was on his feet, advancing on them. Patrons screamed and dove for cover all around him. Jon put two more into Loudmouth's friends to make sure they were dead before adjusting his aim onto Loudmouth himself. Jon rolled the moron over to his back, reveling in the scared look of the man as he clutched his bleeding stomach. "So tell me..." Jon said evenly. "Do you regret not giving me my wife back yet?" He quickly adjusted his aim, blowing the man's left kneecap off. "Huh? How about it? Do you regret it yet?" Another adjustment and the right kneecap was blown off next. Loudmouth was screaming and howling in pain. Jon planted a boot on the man's throat and applied pressure. Then he realized that Loudmouth was trying to say something as he flutily slapped at Jon's calf. "Sorry, what was that? I don't speak impotent."

"Pleeeeeease..." Loudmouth wheezed. "I'm... I'm sorry... I can get her for you... Just... pleasssssseee... don't kill meeeee..."

"I'm afraid that time has come and gone, my friend. We now live in a different world than we did last night," Jon said casually, putting three more in the man's chest, left lung, right lung and liver. Loudmouth was done for. It was now just a question of when. Jon bent over. "See, had you NOT pissed me off both last night and tonight, I would've just killed you quickly. Now, because you pissed me off, I'm making you suffer. Think about that while you die." He left Loudmouth to his misery as he straightened up. "Let this be a lesson to you all that you can take back to the Farm if you work there!" he shouted to the assembled patrons who were now watching the spectacle with morbid fascination. "If you get in my way while I am trying to get my wife back, I will make sure that your final moments left on this earth are filled with pain and agony like this guy here. Take that back to work with you and spread the word!" To his enjoyment, five people immediately fled the room.

Jon walked back over to his barstool and took out another handful of tabs for the bartender. "That mess," he said as he went back to his drink.

A curvy auburn-haired woman about his age in a sequined red dress sauntered up to him to sit on the next barstool over. "You seem tense, baby," she purred at him.

"That obvious, huh?" Jon snickered. He eyed her. She wasn't too bad looking. In fact, she looked familiar. "I notice that you're not running, screaming in terror like everyone else is."

She shrugged. "I've been around gunfire before and men more dangerous than you are. Judging by your handiwork, I think that you're the man that I'm looking for," she held out her hand for him. "I'm Christina, by the way."

"Jon," he replied, shaking her hand.

"Mmm... But I've heard you by another name that has been spreading; Ranger," Christina purred with a smile. "You're a hard man to find despite the path of destruction you've been cutting from Kentucky to Texas."

"And you go by a longer name. I recognize you now as you've been through my town a few times before; Christina Courtesan." Jon said, nodding to her. It clicked in his head once she'd said her name. Her trademark skin tight red dress with the side slit all the way up to her thigh was hard to miss or ignore.

Christina's smile widened. "I see that our respective reputations precede themselves." She leaned into him. "Shall we retire to my office to further this discussion," she asked. Then she looked by him and wrinkled her nose. "Blood and Gore doesn't do it for me."

*

"Nice place," Jon mused as he followed Christina into her luxury RV. He'd retrieved his truck and parked outside next to it before following the famous courtesan inside. "So why are you, of all people, looking for me?"

"Because of another famous man that I know personally is looking for people to recruit to his cause," Christina said, locking the door behind her and then leading Jon into the plush, intimate, living room area of the mobile apartment.

"I have a job and I doubt that anyone can pay more than the Governor of The Valley," Jon smiled patronizingly at her.

"Ahhhh, but you see this is someone with real power and the beauty of it is that you don't have to move or anything," Christina replied, giving him the same kind of smile. "All you have to do is be on call to help him whenever he needs it just as he's coming here to help you now," she explained, nodding to her radio rig up in the cab of the RV.

"Who in the hell could be more powerful than me..." he started to ask and then his eyes widened in shock as he answered his own question. "Caine... you know fucking Caine and he's coming here?" he asked in shock.

Christina smiled broadly now that Jon had got it. "He's had his eye on you for some time as word of your exploits in the Ohio River Valley have gotten out. He needs people like you who aren't afraid to raise hell for the people that they care about and can pretty much single handedly defend an entire region. So, now that I've found you, he's going to come down here once he's done getting another and settling them in Lincoln. He's all the way up in Montana right now on his way back home from getting a couple of friends of his, so we have some time to ourselves to kill."

"Like how much time?" Jon asked with an arched eyebrow.

"About a week or two given that he'd just left to go get them," Christina said. "That gives us time to case the place, find out its weaknesses, and plan our way in." She then smiled and slipped one arm out of the spaghetti strap of her dress, letting that part fall to show off the upper swell of her breast. "In the meantime, I'm sure that we can entertain ourselves during the night?" She then slipped the other arm out

Jon harrumphed in amusement. "I don't think that I can afford your prices. You nearly bankrupted my in-laws a couple of years back when you came through our town."

"Oh pfft..." Christina waved a hand dismissively at him. "I don't charge partners; I only charge clients who need me to grace them with my presence. You have a wife and three slaves; you don't NEED to fuck me. But they're all the way up north in Kentucky while we're down here in Texas, so what you need to do is to blow off a little steam with a friend."

"Is that what we are, friends?" Jon asked lightly even as he started taking off his clothes.

"Absolutely," Christina said, standing up and peeling her skintight red dress off of her body. Jon drank in her nudity and determined that not only was she absolutely gorgeous, she was WAY out of his league. Despite her being close to his and Andrea's age, Christina's big, round tits seemed to defy gravity and looked like they belonged on a much younger woman. She walked over to him as he shimmied out of his pants and boots, kneeling down in front of him to help him out of his clothes the rest of the way. "You are a lot like Caine, you know, and I know him... intimately," she said in a husky voice, dipping her head down to his crotch where she opened her mouth and easily took his hardness all the way down her throat without even thinking twice about it.

"Daaaaaamn..." Jon leaned back in his seat and groaned deeply, snaking one hand into Christina's reddish-brown hair as she blew him. Now he knew why she was so damn expensive from just this initial moment of her blowjob alone. She was REALLY good at what she did. He nearly came right in the first moments but managed to hold off.

"It's okay to let loose, baby," Christina cooed at him as she got up after a while to climb up onto his lap. She took his cock into her hands to guide him up into her while she sank down onto it, gasping in the process. "Oohhh... yessss... that's nice..." she moaned as she started to ride him. Christina wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close, even guiding his head down to her chest in the process.

Jon didn't need any more invitation as he took one of her beautiful round tits into his hands, fondling one while he suckled on the other. Christina moaned in response. In the meantime, Christina bounced up and down on his lap, riding his cock until they both came from an explosive orgasm that left them both extremely satisfied.

*

CHAPTER 10: Day 86

Jon woke up the next day with Christina using his body as a body pillow. They'd since relocated into the back of the RV where they made use of her bedroom area and 'tested the shocks' as she'd put it. They fucked a few more times before eventually falling asleep in each other's arms. But Jon felt that something was off. In an instant, he pulled his gun from where he'd stashed it at the side of the bed and fired at the man sitting in the main area, catching him square in the chest.

The loud report of the gunshot woke Christina up who also grabbed her sidearm and fired at the mysterious man in her RV without even thinking about it. Then her and Jon sat there stupefied when the man merely looked down at the two holes in his tunic that had hit him dead center. He nodded with approval. "Center mass from a dead sleep. You have my admiration," he said as calmly as one would describing the weather once Jon's ears stopped ringing.

"Dammit Caine, can't you knock like a normal fucking person!" Christina admonished him.

"Wait... THAT's Caine?" Jon asked with alarm, realizing that he'd just shot, and possibly killed, the very man that he'd been wanting to meet. "OH SHIT!" He started to scoot off of the bed to rush over to him. "We gotta get him to a doctor!"

Caine held up a hand to stop him. "Calm yourself there, Ranger," he said with a smile. "I'm perfectly fine," he said, opening the front flap of his tunic to show him a metal plate that was woven into it. "But if you really want a show, Christina, would you be a dear and do the honors?" he asked, taking his tunic off so that he was now bare chested to them. Christina didn't hesitate as she lifted her pistol a second time and fired off a shot. Jon barely had time to plug his ears to avoid going deaf in the enclosed space. The bullet got Caine right in the heart. To Jon's shock and amazement, the bullet flattened and fell off of his skin as if he were Superman of old. The only thing indicating that he'd been shot was the deep bruise that formed.

"How?" Jon breathed in amazement.

"How indeed," Caine smiled, putting his tunic top back on. "Tell me, Ranger, when is the last time you were in Indianapolis?"

*

"Holy shit..." Jon said as he stepped out of the glass tube that he'd been encased inside for a few days now. "Is this what it feels like to be you?" He asked in wonderment as he felt like he could move mountains or slow down time to move miles within the space of a second.

"You get used to it after a while," Caine smirked. "You're now the fourth person to undergo this transformation. By my estimates, we'll only be able to do this, at most, twenty times total. So we're going to have to be selective about who we do this to."

"Four people have done this already?" Jon did some mental math. "You, me, and Christina. Who else?"

"The Huntress," Caine said.

"That chick out west who took out the Militiamen?" Jon then nodded. "Alright, yeah, I can see why you gave it to her as well." He then streched and flexed his newfound buff body. "Alright... let's go get my wife..." he said as he took a step...

...and accidentally ran the fifty feet across the lab into a wall.

"Yeeeeeeaaaah... you need to relearn how to use your body, first," Caine said, walking over to help Jon up. "Let's get you down to the training facility first and get you used to your newfound powers and then we can get your girl."

"Yeah... good idea..." Jon agreed as he shook the daze from his head.

***

CHAPTER 11: Day 114

"Ahhhhh... Mmmnnnmmmmm... Ahhhh..." Andrea moaned. Covered in a sheen of sweat, hands joined to her lover's hands beneath her with their fingers interlaced, and with her head thrown back in ecstasy, she rocked back and forth on the man's hips to make his cock move within her. Her bulging belly, slowing filling up with the child of one of her former owners, rubbed against his. She figured that she was about four months along now. Her breasts were heavy and full of milk to the point that she had to be milked by the pumps twice a day now. These days her nipples were perpetually hard and sensitive. In fact, her whole body was sensitive and screamed for sex. Just like with her last three pregnancies; she was perpetually horny and wanted to fuck all the time. The nameless men that she was now owned by seemed more than happy to oblige her by keeping her stuffed full of cock all the time, which suited her just fine. "OOoooooohhhhh..." she moaned deeply as she felt his hot cum gush up into her. Her body shuddered as she joined him in the orgasm.

In the back of her mind, she remembered a book she read about Pavlov and his dog that she read back home at her job as one of the librarians and historians of The Valley. She figured that was what happened to her; by being kept hooded and blind ninety percent of the time, she was totally dependent on her owners with the sensory deprivation. Her hood only came off for her to be cleaned and groomed. As such, she'd been conditioned to respond to a man's touch and to orgasm with them these past few months. She didn't mind. In fact, she was having the time of her life. It was the best vacation she'd ever had. Part of her couldn't wait to get back home to do this with her husband.

Where is that bastard at, anyway? He's taking his good sweet time getting here. She wondered as she was shuffled off of the man she'd been riding long enough for someone else to take his place. Andrea was guided back up and over someone else's hips to be impaled by their impressive manhood, making her gasp and moan as this one was larger than the last. Large hands caressed her belly, sliding up her body to cup and squeeze her tits. She started riding this man as if she'd never stopped riding the first man. Andrea fucked him hard, bouncing up and down on his cock while clamping down on his manhood with her pussy. When he came inside of her shortly after that, she came right along with him. At this rate, whenever Jon did get her back, he'd have one helluva time keeping up with her libido.

Then again... being fucked like this every day is nice... she thought as she moaned again with pleasure. She'd certainly gotten used to non-stop orgasms. When the next man came for her, she was put down onto all fours while he slid into her from behind. Hands snaked around her body to grope her massive, milk filled breasts. Fingers pinched her nipples while the man's cock slammed into her. She pushed back against him, meeting his thrusts and heightening both of their pleasure. Their skin slapped loudly against one another and her loud moans filled the room that she was in. The man fucking her let out a pained grunt of pleasure a half second before his seed gushed up inside of her. Andrea screamed as her third orgasm in just a short time made her overly sensitive and she loved every minute of it.

Once it was over, she was laying on the bed, covered in sweat and panting from the exertion. She heard a click around her neck and then felt her collar being tugged. They'd leashed her and wanted to move her. Dutifully, she rose back up to all fours and allowed herself to be led out, her head, breasts, and belly hanging low as she crawled along. Having mapped out the facility in her head, she knew that she was being led back into the milking area. This was confirmed a moment later as she was put back into a pillory and reconnected to the milking and fucking machines. Soon she stopped caring where she was at as the pumps started sucking her breasts dry while the dildos pumped in and out of her ass and pussy, working her up to yet another orgasm.

She wondered if she could start up a farm back home with her being the first HuCow of The Valley. Fuck working in the library, this was the life.

*

So this is what it is like to be Caine... Jon thought as he marched right back up to the front doors of the farm that held his wife. This time, however, he had a heightened sense of awareness as all of his senses could pick out the tiniest details. His eyes were eagle sharp as he could see men sweat from fifty yards out, he could tell which way the air was moving with just the slightest shift in pressure around him, he could smell and even taste the fear radiating off of people as he walked by, he could hear people moving around him as he walked to know exactly where everyone was at... he was a veritable god among men.

Jon just glared at the door and waited. Soon enough, someone came to look at him through the sliding slit in the door. The man on the other side just glared right back and Jon could sense that he felt safe because there was a bolted metal door between them. The guy grunted. "You again?" and before he could tell Jon to fuck off, Jon used his newly enhanced strength, gloved hand and reinforced skin and skeleton to punch through the slit, grab the man on the other side, and pull him through. Granted, with the slit only being six inches tall by a foot wide, there wasn't much left of the man once he came through. Jon tossed the spaghettified, gory mess behind him, much to the abject horror of everyone outside who witnessed this event, and waited for someone else to come to the door.