Disciples of Caine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next person who came to the slit was a lot more respectable. "I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry, Caine, we didn't know it was you!" the new man blubbered.

"I am not Caine," Jon growled at him. "He's Caine," he jerked his thumb over his shoulder back towards the road where Caine was leaning back against his motorbike with his arms crossed. "I am just an associate of his. The name is Ranger."

The man's eyes went even wider at the realization that not only was Caine there, but there was now another man who was just like him. "Ah yassir, mister Ranger, sir," the man quickly amended. "What can I do for you?"

"You can open up the fucking door like I asked you all to a month ago and let me in to find my wife or else you're going to wind up just like your friend out here!" Jon said, keeping his voice even like Caine had coached him. He'd told Jon back in Indy that people responded to him more when he kept an even tone and that he only rose his voice when he really needed to put the fear of god into someone. Jon decided to try this approach. "I want my wife, I want enough milking and fucking equipment for her and the HuCows that I got back home, and I want them NOW!"

The door was immediately opened and Jon was shown inside. The few farm workers who were in the entry way looked at him, towards Caine, and back again. "Holy shit there's two of them now?" Jon heard someone whisper.

"Three," Jon corrected them as he walked by. "The Huntress walks among us as well to be your goddess of death," he announced. His lips quirked a smile as he heard the gasps of shock and horror amid the whispers of speculation. He agreed with Caine that the more people know of The Ranger and The Huntress working with the mythical Caine, the more word would get out and people would start to fall into line. Caine was bad enough, but having two more just like Caine was now officially worse.

He was led into the milking facility down the roads of HuCows until they came to the redhead that he would recognize anywhere. Andrea was on all fours in a pillory getting her breasts pumped while being fucked by a machine. The way that her body was shaking, and the fact that he could smell her musk even among all of the other scents of the farm, he could tell that she'd just gotten off. "Alright, hun, if you're done with your vacation, it's time to go home," he said with amusement.

"Jon?" Andrea squeaked in a tiny voice as if she was surprised to hear him. She was helped out of the pillory and the machine by a couple of handlers and then helped to her feet. Her hood was removed and she blinked a few times. Then her beautiful green eyes focused in on him. "JON!" she rushed into his arms and kissed him hard. Then she pulled back and swatted him on the arm. "You took your gawddamn time!"

"Jon?" the man who led him in asked.

"YOU fucking call me Ranger, got it?" Jon scowled and pointed at him.

"Yes sir!" the man stiffened in fear and even saluted.

"Ranger?" Andrea asked, confused.

"Tell you all about it on the way home," Jon said, slipping her arm around his and leading her out. "Christina Courtesan is outside willing to give us a ride home while Caine drives my rig back with his bike and our equipment in the back."

"Wait... what?" Andrea blinked incredulously. "Caine? You're here with Caine!?"

Jon grinned. "Yeah, like I said, I'll fill you in on the way home." In more ways than one... he thought wickedly.

***

CHAPTER 12: Day 115.

After the introductions had been made and equipment loaded up, they set off in their strange little caravan to head back north to The Valley. It was going to be a two day trip and just like Jon had said, he, Andrea, and Christina were in the traveling home on wheels that Christina owned and they were being followed by Caine who was driving Jon's truck with his mythical motorcycle standing upright in the bed of the truck. What really amazed Andrea was that Caine didn't even bother tying his bike down and he didn't need to as the thing never fell over.

At Christina's instance, Andrea used the shower as Christina drove them home. She was feeling clean and refreshed and found Jon in the back of the vehicle, something that Christina called an "R.V.", where the bedroom was at. She fell, literally, into his arms when the RV hit a bump in the road. She laughed right along with Jon as he sat up long enough to close the privacy curtain to the room. Their lips met and she moaned with pleasure at being in his embrace once again.

As he stripped down, Jon explained what all had happened as he had to go back and forth from following her trail back to The Valley, and then to come back out to look for her again. Andrea supplied what she knew and they compared notes. Then, once he was finally as naked as she was, he rolled her onto her back and grabbed her ankles, holding her legs wide. She sensed that there was something... different... about her husband even as he just bobbed his hips up and down to make the head of his cock graze her perpetually wet slit. "Jon... hon... are you... is your cock... is that thing, bigger?" she wondered.

Rather than answer her, Jon gave her a wicked smile and speared her with her cock. "OH!" she screamed as his massive manhood filled her up all the way. It WAS bigger than she remembered it and then it registered in her mind what he'd been telling her about going to Indy for those enhancements to make him just like Caine. "OOoohhhhhh..." she groaned, her hands spreading out wide to the sides so that she could grip the bedsheets. Jon guided her ankles up to rest on his shoulders before wrapping his hands down around her thick thighs and pounding into her as hard as he could. Andrea screamed with pleasure with every thrust. Up front, she could hear Christina cheering them on even if she couldn't make out the words.

Andrea's heavy breasts bounced up and down on her body as Jon roughly fucked her hard, and fast, and deep. She had to grab them for support to keep them from hurting and then couldn't help but pinch her own nipples in the process. Her head rolled back as she lost herself in the pleasure and that's when she noticed that Caine could see them through the windows as he drove Jon's truck behind the RV. It made her even more hot and bothered knowing that the infamous, legendary man was watching.

Then picturing that it was Caine fucking sent her spiraling over the edge as she came so hard, screaming so loud that she swore that Caine could hear them.

*

"Did you enjoy the show?" Andrea asked Caine coyly later when they stopped for the night to rest in a small town halfway back to the Valley.

"Yes, I was hard for most of the trip, thank you," Caine said dryly but had a grin on his face. "You two certainly looked like you had fun back there."

"Well, I do have a lot of catching up to do," Jon joked with a wink his wife's way. "It's not like I've gotten laid nearly as much as Miss HuCow here." He reached out to grope Andrea's left tit, squeezing it and getting a bit of milk to seep out of her nipple.

Andrea gasped and moaned in response. "Time to get milked again," she breathed huskily. "Would you two like to do the honors?" She then asked, hefting her breasts up to Caine while wiggling her ass at Jon. "I wouldn't mind being fucked by the most famous man in history while I give my husband a blowjob."

"Well I wouldn't want to leave Christina outta this," Caine said, nodding to the courtesan who had finished checking out her RV for any road damage.

"Eh, leave me out of this," Christina waved him off. "I've gotten my fill of you two while we were in Indy and gotta earn some tabs. I'm going to go line up some clients for the night over at the motel. Y'all can use my RV for the night." With that, she pulled her skirt up an inch and adjusted her cleavage before walking off into the night.

"Well? How about it boys?" Andrea waggled her eyebrows at them. "Getting me off while I milk makes it all the more sweeter from what I'm told." She then purred at them. "And it makes me hot as hell."

A few minutes later they were back in the RV, this time with Andrea's teats being sucked by the milking machine they got from the farm they'd liberated her from. "Mmmm... yessss..." Andrea moaned while she knelt on the floor of the RV on all fours while her breasts being drained. "Come on, guys, I need cocks inside of me already!"

"How about you take my wife's pussy, Caine," Jon suggested. "I wanna watch my wife look up at me while I fuck her face."

"Don't mind if I do," Caine smiled as he undid his pants and knelt behind Andrea.

Andrea looked up at her husband submissively, opening her mouth wide for him to slide his cock in. She closed her eyes only briefly, humming with pleasure at just the fact that she was sucking Jon off once again. Then she looked up at him and held eye contact with him as he smiled down at her and stoked her face. At the same time, Caine pushed his large cock into her sweet spot, completing the spitroast of her. She groaned deeply, reveling in the fact that the most important man in her life and the most powerful man in the world were both fucking her at the same time.

She came almost instantly.

The guys weren't remotely through with her yet. Her orgasm just seemed to spurn them on to fuck her even harder and faster. And they seemed to fuck her endlessly without letting up. She came a second time and then a third time before they eventually let loose their torrent of cum inside of her. By that time she wasn't even thinking, only feeling, as she got lost in one orgasm after another.

Pure bliss... sheer heaven. She never wanted it to end.

"Maybe when she's ready for another kid, you can be the one to knock her up," she heard Jon say as Andrea eventually passed out.

"I'd like that," Caine agreed.

Andrea agreed that she'd like that too.

***

Epilogue... a year and a half later...

Andrea quivered with anticipation in her bonds. Jon had tied her down to their bed with her wrists crossed and over her head, lashed to the headboard, and her ankles spread wide while tied to the footposts. He'd also gagged her to muffle her needy whining all day. She loved having sex and she loved having it as often as possible when she wasn't doing her job at the milking facility in town as a HuCow. She enjoyed fucking when it came with the risk of getting knocked up once again as the thrill always made her cum hard.

However, she always orgasmed the hardest when she knew that she was going to be impregnated... as was the case tonight.

With bated breath and a heaving chest, Andrea waited for Caine to arrive. He'd promised her and Jon that when she was ready to have another baby that he'd come back to The Valley to be the one to do the deed. It was rumored that he came harder and longer than any other man alive... including her husband even with his own enhancements... and that his seed was extremely potent as he'd already sired a number of children all across the continent since his return. And now she'd have the honor of carrying another one of his children for him. She couldn't wait and every second that ticked by on the clock made her even hornier. It didn't help that her and Jon had held off on having sex this entire time shortly after the birth of their new son. He'd gotten his relief from their slaves and staff while she had to satisfy herself with toys and other women. She hadn't had a real cock inside of her for at least seven or eight months now.

That would end tonight.

Heavy footfalls outside of the door signaled the arrival of someone. Andrea whined with need, trying to rub her thighs together to get some pleasure but Jon had done his job well. The door swung open, and Jon was standing there, smiling, as he showed Caine the room. "Here she is, as promised; all trussed up and ready to fuck," he said proudly.

"Appreciate it," Caine said, smiling broadly. He then jerked his head back the way they'd come. "As I promised, Lauren is waiting for you down in Christina's RV for you to fuck as well. I've intentionally not touched her and kept her off of the radroot as well so that you can knock her up with kid number four for us." He laughed. "I swear that she's developed Andrea's fetish of being pregnant all the time."

"Much obliged, have fun you two," Jon said, blowing a kiss towards Andrea before closing the door behind Caine.

Caine turned and smiled at her as he removed the shades from his eyes and started undoing his signature black tunic, slowly baring his muscular torso for her. Andrea jerked and pulled at the ropes holding her down the bed, ready to jump the finest specimen of mankind ever to walk the Earth. She whined with need and Caine was taking his good sweet time getting naked. It wasn't fair, dammit! Caine snickered in amusement as he took off his boots, socks, pants, and underwear to stand naked beside the bed. He reached down to untie the gag in her mouth, pulling it away. "In a hurry, are we?" he asked rhetorically as he then bent down to kiss her deeply, all the while reaching down to feel her huge left tit, squeezing it and fondling it roughly to make her moan into his mouth as they made out.

"You have no fucking idea!" Andrea groaned deeply the moment he pulled back. She wanted him to mount her at once but the bastard was too busy slowly kissing his way down the side of her neck, past her collar bone, down to her massive breasts. He took one into his hands to fondle while suckling off of the other, drinking a bit of her milk for a bit, then changing sides to repeat the process. "Oooohhh... gooooood..." Andrea rolled her eyes and moaned impotently. "Pleeeeeeease..." she begged him, "get on the bed and fuck me already!"

"Patience, my dear," Caine murmured even as he kissed his way down her plump belly all the way down to her mound. "We have all night."

"Time might be eternal for you but some of us are needing it NOW!" Andrea protested even as she felt his tongue dart out to catch her slit. She felt the king-sized bed shift as Caine finally got on but he kept on teasing her as he just laid down between her thighs with his face buried into her pussy while his hands slid up her body to play with her breasts once again. "OHMYGAWD... THIS ISN'T FAIR!" she cried out loud this time, now actively pulling at her bonds in desperation to get his cock inside of her. Unfortunately, Jon had tied her down far too well for her to get free on her own, the fucker.

Even as she rolled her head back, closed her eyes, and gasped with pleasure, she had to admit that Caine was quite talented with his mouth. He was bringing her to the edge of orgasm and then stopping just enough to keep her from climaxing all the way. Her head swam, delirious from the pleasure. Then he stopped altogether, making her look up at him in confusion. He'd risen up to his knees and was shuffling forward with his monster of a cock in hand. "Ooooohhhh... yesssss... please..." Andrea panted. "Give it to me!"

Mercifully, he didn't keep her waiting. He slowly drove it into her very wet and waiting pussy, making her cum instantly. Her pussy clamped down and fluttered around his shaft even as it was still pushing into her. She let out a loud, deep, guttural groan as her whole body shook from head to toe in that blissful moment. Even her eyelids fluttered as the orgasm washed over her. She was barely aware of Caine's body resting on top of hers as she came down from her sexual high. Then she felt his hand snake behind her head to cup it as his lips descended upon hers for another deep, probing kiss.

Then he started pumping his hips into hers, slowly moving his cock inside of her. She had no idea how an average 6' tall man could have a cock that was large enough to stretch even her pussy wide and fill her up completely, but then she remembered that she was having sex with a living god and just rolled with it. Her arms and legs strained against her bonds again as she wanted to... no, needed to... wrap them around Caine to keep him close while he impregnated her but still was unable to. Caine continued right on pumping his cock in and out of her pussy, seemingly waiting for her pleasure to build back up again. Once it did, however, he began to fuck her in earnest, shoving his cock into her her hard and deep.

Andrea started mewing with need again into his mouth as she felt herself get closer again. Caine moved his hands to her breasts, tweaking and pinching her nipples as he started fucking her hard and fast. His cock became like a piston as it went in and out of her rapidly. Their sweaty bodies slapped against each other and that pleasurable, delirious feeling overcame her once again. When her second orgasm hit her, Caine was ready and unleashed his torrent of seed deep down into her body, splashing her insides and flooding her womb. "OH! MY! GOD!" Andrea pulled back from his kisses and screamed at the top of her lungs as the two of them came at the same time.

His cock seemed to throb inside of her for an eternity, endlessly pumping his seed into her fertile body. She was sure that she blacked out from the sheer intensity of it and when she came to, Caine was still on top of her with his cock still lodged up inside of her pussy. Andrea did notice that he was now undoing the ropes holding her wrists to the headboard at least. She wrapped her arms around him to keep him right where he was while planting a flurry of kisses onto his lips. "Mmmmm... that has to be the best sex I have EVER had. Thank you!" she moaned, feeling slightly guilty that it was better than sex with Jon. But... it was a novelty and like all novelties, they quickly went away, so she was going to make the most of it. "I hope that you have more inside of you because I want you to fuck me raw and put me away yet."

Caine grinned. "Oh honey, we haven't even barely begun." And he proceeded to do just that in every position imaginable.

By the time he'd left in the morning, Andrea could barely move and her already plump belly was even more plump with all of the loads of cum that he blew into her. All she could do was rub her belly and picture Caine's baby now growing inside of her.

THE END