Disciples of Caine Ch. 02

Story Info
The Ranger is recruited by Caine.
26.2k words
4.67
5.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,087 Followers

The Disciples of Caine. Part 02: The Ranger

By: AlexClayton

Author's Notes: This is a bit of a sequel to Apocalypse Slaves Part 13. It takes place two years after that story and after the events in Disciples of Caine 01 and Apocalypse Slaves 16.

Model Inspirations (Existing Characters):

Jonathan Ranger - Luke Evans, Actor ("Hostile Accountant" in The Valley from AS 13)

Andrea Ranger - Nicole Nudes/Nicole Nu Model (Jon's Wife)

Luci - Luciana/Zoe McDonald (Jon and Andrea's slave)

Christina - Christina Carter (Traveling courtesan from AS 09)

Jennifer Ranger - Flygirl Emily (Jon and Andrea's oldest daughter)

Model Inspirations (New Characters):

Mel - Malena Morgan

Ella - Elle Alexandria

Buffy - Busty Buffy/Lucie Wilde

Chloe - Chloe Stevens

***

CHAPTER 1: The End Around.

"I still don't like this..." Jonathon brooded in the corner with arms crossed as he watched their slave-girl, Luci, and a couple of bridesmaids ready his wife, Andrea, for the day's wedding event. She'd been selected as the Matron of Honor for a young couple who were getting married today. A twenty-one-year-old girl named Mel and her twenty-five year old boyfriend named Sean. They were a cute couple and Jon wished them all the best. What pissed him off was that while Andrea was selected by the couple to be the Matron, he had not been chosen as the Best Man. That honor went to the couple's best friend, Leroy. Rumor had it that Leroy had the hots for Andrea, a whole MILF fetish going on or something. Either way, it flew in the face of tradition as either Jon should've been Best Man to protect his wife, or Leroy should be putting his own girlfriend, Ella up as the Maid of Honor instead of making her just a mere bridesmaid.

The fact that Leroy had been doing nothing for security and instead had been boasting how much he was going to fuck Andrea was another cause for concern.

Andrea turned from where Luci, Ella, and a couple of Ella's friends had been helping with the arrangement, her long straight red hair falling down all the way down her back to the cleft of her round ass. "Why Mister Jonathon Ranger, are you jealous?" she teased, walking over to him in the white dress with her beautiful F Cup breasts hanging out provocatively.

"Hardly," Jon rolled his eyes and sighed. "If he just wanted to fuck you, the least he could do was be a man about it and ask me to my face. Instead he has to do this whole bullshit of making you Matron and him being Best Man. If he were a REAL man, he'd be putting Autumn here up as bait instead of you," he said. Jon then cast an apologetic look down at the petite redheaded girl. "No offense," he added.

"It's okay, sir," Ella gave him a wan smile. "I'm put out about it too. My boyfriend gets to play tonight and I'm left home alone."

"You two could always keep each other company," Andrea suggested.

"Oh Good Lord, No!" Ella gasped, aghast. "If Leroy found out, he'd be mad!"

"What a hypocrite," Jon snorted. "It's not enough that he's gotta flaunt this in everyone's faces, his girlfriend's included, but he doesn't even have the fucking decency to let me be there!" He complained, gesturing wildly.

Andrea pressed her nude torso to him and kissed him passionately. "Hey, God Forbid something does happen, which I don't think that it will, but if it does, I'll know that you'll be coming for me no matter what."

"If something does go wrong, I'll be delayed because I'll be too busy killing Leroy first," Jon promised. He cast another apologetic look at Ella. "Sorry," he added to her before looking back at Andrea. "If... or I should say WHEN you get captured with how fucking lax Leroy has been with security, just promise me you won't enjoy getting ravished by raiders TOO much, huh?" he joked, mouth quirking in a half smile.

Andrea put the back of her hand to her forehead and fake-swooned. "Oh, I don't know, with all of those young men wanting to impregnate me a fourth time," she said dramatically, thinking of their three children with each other all aged 16, 7, and 2, along with Jon's other daughter at age 2 from Luci, "I just don't know if I'll have it in me to come back home.

"You better, we got four kids here already who'll be asking for mom," Jon said, taking her into his arms and kissing her deeply.

*

"Alone at last," Leroy said with a leer as he gave Andrea a little push into the guest bedroom of Sean's house. He closed the door behind him and rushed over to her, eager to flip that dress up and pound her.

"Why are we in this small room?" Andrea asked. "We should be in the master bedroom being the decoy for Sean and Mel."

"Aw, you don't actually believe that old wives tale, do you?" Leroy said dismissively, taking her by the shoulders and turning her towards the bed to bend her over. He flipped up her dress up to expose her round ass and thick thighs, rubbing his hands up and down her bodysuit-clad mound. "I've been looking forward to this all year now..." he mused as his touch made her shudder. He then popped the snaps on the crotch of the bodysuit, exposing her pussy to him so that he could then finger her hairless folds

"You really didn't do shit for security, did you?" Andrea asked incredulously, trying to lift back up just to have Leroy push her back down. Now she was starting to have that sinking feeling that her husband had been having.

"Why bother? No one in a hundred miles is gonna come. They didn't for the last five weddings including the last one you were Matron at," Leroy was grumbling as he stripped out of his suit top and lowered his slacks. He brought out his hard cock. He'd been sporting it all through the ceremony and the reception. Leroy had started pawing at her even before the reception was over and during the car ride here, but she'd been cock blocking him the entire time by fending off his advances. Now he was going to have the first of his due. He kicked Andrea's legs apart as they were hanging off of the side of the bed. Without even so much as a warning, he slammed his cock deep into her, years of fantasies and lust fueling his libido as he'd been dreaming of a night like this with Miss Andrea for ages now.

"AH!" Andrea cried out as she grabbed the bed covers for support. "Geez! You could at least warm me up to it first, asshole." She snarled back over her shoulder at him.

"Shaddup..." Leroy said, slapping her thigh hard to the point that it left a handprint on her ivory skin.

Andrea yelped from the pain but stilled, not wanting to press the issue. Eventually she just propped her head on her fist out of boredom, sighing, as Leroy pounded away inside of her pussy. She hated to admit it, but it was looking like Jon was right about this as Leroy just kept on prattling on about how he outsmarted her husband and how Leroy was a real man to take care of her and pretty much every other macho cliché that came out of the mouth of an insecure man. She didn't even bother faking an orgasm with Leroy as her disdain had grown to that level in just a short amount of time. Andrea felt his cum spill into her. Normally she'd be enjoying this but seeing how as everything was turning out just as Jon had called it, she wondered just how much she had to put out before she could go home.

Later in the evening, when she was on her back and still in the dress that Leroy still had yet to take off of her while he pounded away into her pussy, there was a sickening crunching sound as the front door to the house was battered in. Andrea sat bolt upright, pushing Leroy off of her. Her ears were now zeroed in on the sound of people rushing in. This was not good at all.

"HEY!" he protested, "What the fuck, bitch?" he demanded as he moved to push her back down.

But she stayed firm, pushing back harder. "Shut up, asshole," she hissed. "Someone is in the house!"

"It's probably just Sean and..."

His words were cut off when their attention was drawn to two dirt covered raiders that burst through the door, brandishing pipe pistols. While not at the quality or caliber of the weapon that her husband used, Andrea knew that they were quite deadly at close range. She just stared, dumbfounded, as everyone's worst nightmare on a wedding day was coming true. Both she and Leroy flinched when they fired two rounds over their heads to get them to duck. They pressed their advantage, rushing over to the bed to yank Leroy off first with him still wearing his slacks down around his ankles, followed by Andrea. They were ushered into the living room where Andrea saw three more raiders with Sean and Mel already naked and on their knees with their hands tied behind their backs.

Leroy tried to fight them, but he was quickly pistol whipped to submission. He was put on his knees right beside Sean, his hands quickly tied behind his back as well. That then got three of the raiders turning their attention to Andrea. "Looks like we found the bride, fellas," the biggest of them said gruffly, leering at Andrea while the one who'd taken her from the bedroom held her firmly in place with her arms behind her back. "I'd say we bagged a mama and daughter while mama was gettin' hitched again." He looked back at Leroy, who was wincing in pain from where he'd been hit over the head. "Looks like she's a cougar, too, judging by this younggin' here," he guffawed.

Then he walked over in front of Andrea, grabbing the cups of the wedding dress and yanking it down along with the top of the white bodysuit to expose her swollen, round, Double F breasts whose nipples were capped with white circles to keep her milk from seeping out. Her breasts were still producing milk despite having weaned her youngest son off over a year ago which was the reason for the nipple caps that attached to the tips of her breasts and molded around the nipples, clutching them like hundreds of tiny clamps or teeth. They both ached painfully and aroused her when she had them on. Nowadays she continued to pump, using the machine that Jon had procured from the Des Moines Hab, keeping her milk production going so that newborns in the Valley wouldn't go hungry no matter what.

Knowing that it was now up to her to protect the newlywed couple since Leroy had obviously failed miserably, Andrea slipped into her part. To play into the raider's deduction and fantasy, she turned on the tears as the leader started fondling her breasts after peeling the nipple caps off of her. She made a show of squirming and resisting him. "Please... sir..." she said in a meek, tiny voice. "Please... I just wanted to be happy again. Don't hurt my husband anymore and please let my daughter and her boyfriend go... They won't say anything..." she whispered, turning her face from him, dipping her head, and sobbing as his coarse, rough hands roamed around her supple globes. His thumbs were twirling around her now hard nipples in opposite circles, and she couldn't help but groan as her very overly sensitive nipples were exposed and being played with.

"So, you are the bride here, aren't you?" Leader asked. Andrea let out a submissive whine of affirmation along with a small, quick nod. Leader chuckled. "And here I thought your daughter was the bride, being in the bridal suite and all. But you Valleyers are a crafty lot, pulling the switcheroo on us like this." He commented, pinching her nipples and then bringing his hands up to rub his fingers together when milk seeped out. "But we outsmarted you this time, huh Mama?"

"Mom...?" Mel asked, confused. That got her slapped upside the head by a nearby raider to keep her quiet.

"Shhh... be quiet, dear, and let mommy handle this," Andrea said before looking at leader beseechingly. "Please... please don't hurt her... she's just a teenager about to turn twenty!"

"So how come yer producin' milk if yer just now gettin' hitched?" Leader asked her suspiciously.

Andrea let out a sob. "My husband and newborn died last year..." she said, now turning on the tears and letting them flow. "I... I just now got over their deaths. My breasts haven't stopped producing yet. My new groom there," she jerked her head in Leroy's direction, "said that he'd keep me safe and give me another child..." She burst into outright crying and sobbing. The impromptu cover story came much easier now that the raiders and the newlyweds gave her material to work with. She was thankful for her husband's... her real husband... advice in dealing with people like these raiders: The most convincing lies have a shred of truth in them. Tell them what they want to hear, and you can get away with anything. Now she was grateful for Jon's line of work in subterfuge and his years of wisdom and advice in this department. If she played it right, they'd take only her.

She knew that she could withstand long-term enslavement by these creeps. She wasn't sure if Mel could.

As Leader contemplated it, one of his raiders spoke up. "Boss, we gotta get going," he warned. "Someone would have heard the shots and is probably rounding up a posse now."

Leader nodded in agreement, having been lost in thought. Andrea figured he was probably debating on which one of them to take; her or Mel. "We'll take both of the ladies," he said by way of decision. "Strip mama here, put her breast caps back on, get her into a chastity belt before you hood and collar her. Do the same to daughter dearest here," he commanded.

"What about these two?" another one of the raiders asked when Sean and Leroy started protesting and struggling.

"Hogtie their asses. Then gag them with the girl's garters and use their hose to tie them in place. Then let 'em watch. We'll beat the shit outta them when we get ready to leave but leave 'em alive. I want them to watch in impotence knowing that they couldn't protect their women."

***

CHAPTER 2: Day 1

Jon was over at Sean's house the instant he heard the alarm being sounded throughout the town. The damage he saw to the doors and the bridal clothes strewn about the living room painted a damning picture. He glowered over at Sean and Leroy, who were sitting naked on the couch, both looking like they'd been beat to hell and back. Ella was already there, trying to nurse Leroy's wounds but Leroy kept on batting her away before snapping "Leave me the fuck alone, woman!" Ella cried and retreated to a corner at her boyfriend not wanting her attention. Considering how much she'd been ignored at the wedding by him, Jon had heard, Jon couldn't blame her for being upset. He'd spent the day alone with Luci while the kids were at his in-laws' house.

When he'd gotten the call, he'd just gotten off from one amazing blowjob from Luci. His face fell and his heart raced when Wayne, the town's Governor by sheer virtue that he owned nearly all the land in The Valley, told him the news. He'd then ordered Luci to go to his in-laws to help with the kids before he dressed, armed himself for battle, and rushed out. By the time he got there, Wayne was there with many of the Valley Guard as they secured the house and searched for clues as to where the kidnappers had gone to. Wayne relayed to Jon what Sean and Leroy had said to him.

Jon zeroed in on Leroy. He took two long steps over to him and backhanded the man. "I fucking TOLD you two idiots that this would happen. But NOOOOOOO... you had to go off on some fucking fetish in an elaborate scheme to fuck my wife!"

"Hey man! I tried fighting them off!" Leroy protested as he went to stand up. Jon punched him in the face, breaking the man's nose and sending him back down. Ella screamed in fright and worry for her man, but Jon kept her in place by first pointing at her and then wagging a finger no... all without even looking at her.

"You could've been a REAL man and just asked me to fuck Andrea," Jon yelled down at him. "At least then I'd have some fucking respect for you for being honest. But instead, you have to disregard our laws and traditions here to pull this pissant little bullshit out of your ass to fuck my wife for a night behind my back!"

"Geez, you're taking this really fucking personally," Leroy grumbled as he sat up and held his bleeding nose.

"Tell me," Jon snapped at Leroy, "If someone totally fucked up with security and Ella had been nabbed, what would YOU do?"

Even though he had Leroy scoffed as he looked over at Ella. "If someone so much as touched her, I'd kill them."

Jon drew his pistol and pointed it right at his head. "I am SO glad that we agree on that," he said. Leroy had a half-second of surprise on his face before Jon pulled his gun, squeezed the trigger, and blew the boy's brains out. The report of the gun echoed in the living room. Ella screamed in shock and dismay, looking at her boyfriend's falling body and then up at Jon, her face pale in wide-eyed disbelief. She didn't, however, move from her spot in the corner. Jon was unapologetic. "He was a lousy boyfriend, and you know it. Anyone who does something, like fuck another woman, and doesn't allow you to have the same courtesy, isn't worthy of your attention. You can do FAR better than him, trust me." He turned his attention to Sean, aiming his pistol right at him. "You... give me a good reason why I shouldn't do the same to your sorry ass."

Sean was shaking his head in disbelief. "He'd told me he'd taken care of everything and that there wasn't anything to worry about," he protested in shock, looking from his best friend's body back to Jon. "I swear, I had no idea!"

Jon glanced over at Wayne, who'd been watching with amusement. "I'm inclined to believe Sean, here," Wayne said evenly. "And, if you recall, he'd been too wrapped up in his bride-to-be to pay attention to what his friend was or wasn't doing."

It was at that moment Jon realized that he'd just shot a man in cold blood right in front of the Governor. "You going to take me in?" he asked.

Wayne snorted in derision. "Like I have a prison that can hold you," he shook his head. "No, I figure you're going after your wife so I'm not going to stop you. Go do what you need to. I'll see to your affairs while you're gone."

"Do you mind if I send Luci and the kids your way?" Jon asked. "I don't want them in our house by themselves and I don't trust my in-laws as far as I can throw them."

"Depends, do I get to fuck Luci while you're away?"

Jon shrugged. "Have at it. Just so long as you keep my family safe."

"You have my word."

Sean shot to his feet. "I'm coming with you," he said.

"Like hell you are," Jon pushed him back down to the couch. "You did a lousy job defending your new wife. I'm not about to let you jeopardize mine. Besides, I doubt that you could stand up to a strong winter's wind, let alone a pack of hardened raiders. All you'll do is get yourself killed when you fly off the handle."

"Why would I do that?" Sean asked irritably.

"Because there's a good chance she's coming back pregnant. You two have been off of the radroot leading up to this, right? And she's in her fertile period this week for the wedding, right?" Jon asked, seeing the growing look of dread on his face. Jon gave him a sympathetic look. "You might as well come to terms with the fact that she's going to be knocked up and odds will be that it'll be someone else's baby. If you can deal with that, then you'll be fine. If not, you better tell Wayne here now so that we can arrange for someone else to take Mel in while she raises the baby. He eyed the boy. "How many did you say there were?"

"Seven." Sean said, deflating visibly as he contemplated what Jon had said. "Two came for Mel and me in the bedroom. Two nabbed Leroy and your wife. The bossman was out here waiting for us." He glared defiantly at Jon. "I doubt you could've taken them all."

"Maybe," Jon half-shrugged, "but I guarantee you that I would've taken a few of them out with me." He turned to Wayne. "Do we know which way they went?"

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,087 Followers