Disciples of Lilith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Lilith's hand held him firmly in place and she began to thrust her hips to control the tempo of the thrusts in his mouth. Tristram could feel the skin on Lilith's shaft tightening and twitching as she did. He knew instinctively she was going to cum. As the first spurt slapped against the back of his throat, he pulled back reflexively but kept the tip of her cock in his mouth. He quickly tried to swallow as much as he could not wanting to spill any of her seed. Lilith finished and pulled her still hard cock from Tristram's mouth.

Tristram used a finger to scoop a bit of cum that had dribbled onto his cheek back into his mouth and swallowed what remained of Lilith's load. While he did this, Lilith chanted a quick spell.

Finishing the spell Lilith spoke. "From now on my pet you will feel immense pleasure when you suck cock. Your throat will have the same nerve endings as your cock. This is my first gift to you for your service."

Lilith then ordered Tristram to kneel on his hand and knees on the alter. He did pushing his round ass up into the air. He knew what was coming next. He wanted it. He wanted to be hers.

After another quick chant. Another spell. Lilith's tongue flicked across Tristram's rosebud. The templar gasped. He had never felt anything like this. The sorceresses licked around the opening of his ass. Her saliva was thick and viscous. Her spell making her spit the perfect lube to open the templar up. She pushed her tongue into his asshole. Tristram moaned in pleasure as he was stretched open ever so slightly.

Lilith leaned back. She spit on her hand and rubbed the viscous fluid over her cock. Tristram felt her tip press against his hole.

"Please mistress" He gasped pushing his ass back trying to take her in. "Please fuck me."

Tristram felt more pressure against his asshole. Pain and pleasure shot through his body as his ass began to give way and open for her. He moaned in pain. Lilith moved slowly, inch by inch until finally Tristram felt her balls pressed against the bottom of his ass.

"Hmmmm" Lilith moaned. "Now your mine!"

Lilith thrusted slowly at first. Every time Tristram's moans changed from pain to pleasure she would pick up the pace. Moving faster and faster. Tristram felt a pressure building inside him. It felt as his ass was tightening, gripping Lilith's cock and refusing to let her go. The more his ass gripped her cock the more pleasure shot through his body. With each thrust he felt a slow building pressure behind the base of his cock.

After an eternity, Tristram couldn't hold back any longer. He came. His ass began rhythmically squeezing Lilith's cock. Each squeeze causing his cock to twitch shooting rope after rope of semen onto the cushions atop the alter. His seed further desecrating the once holy place.

Lilith chanted another spell. Then again explained it's purpose to the Templar. "Your ass made such a good pussy for me that from now on it will be the perfect pussy for anyone. Your body will now produce a mucous to allow anyone to easily penetrate your tight little boy pussy. You will enjoy being penetrated more that having your pathetic little cock played with as well. Nothing will feel better for you than to submit to others as would a woman."

Lilith pulled her cock from the Tristram's ass. At her nod, the men who captured him moved in to position at his front and back. Tristram welcomed their cocks. Eagerly pleasuring his former tormentors. As he did the world around him became a haze of cock and sex. He could not later recall how many times he was taken or he had taken others. He only knew that he joined the orgy in the coven as another devout supplicant of Lilith. At some point in the night he passed out from exhaustion.

When Tristram woke up he was cradling a book. The book was bound in black leather. No title was inscribed upon it. The words on the pages were written in exacting script but not in a language known to Tristram. A metal pendant engraved into the shape of a demoness with bat-like wings and a large phallus was attached to the book like a book mark. He knew it was Lilith's grimoire and he cradled it lovingly resolved to keep his bargain.

As he lifted himself up Tristram noticed that he was once again dressed in his armor and weapons. The sigils of his order were also once again tattooed upon his skin, though they did not shine as bright as before. To his bothers there would be no easily discernible sign of his defilement. Tristram surveyed his surroundings. He was in a patch of forest just outside a small monastery hidden amongst the forest. A red hellish glow peeked out from the shuttered monastery windows.

Lilith's voice echoed through his mind "Return to your brothers my pet. Lead them to this place. They will burn it to the ground and think we are destroyed, but in hiding we will return when the time is right."

Upon hearing her voice Tristram longed to return to the monastery and rejoin his mistress.

"Go!" Lilith's voice chided him. "use my gifts to protect the book and pendant. They are the key to my return!"

Tristram did as his mistress bid him. Upon returning to his armies camp he led them to the monastery. After confirming that there were people inside the Templars barred the doors from the outside and burned the monastery to the ground. As the fire raged, the bright hellish light emanating from inside the monastery suddenly shot up into the heavens then winked out. Tristram knew Lilith's spell was complete.

Tristram returned with the army to the Templar stronghold's and from there to Europe. He kept the grimoire and pendant hidden. Eventually he retired as a scout and joined the scholarly order of the Templar historians. He used the gifts that Lilith had bestowed upon him to seduce and corrupt whoever he needed to until he was appointed to be the librarian of a small seminary. There he hid the grimoire and pendant amongst the many stacks of books and writings. Trusting that it would be lost to obscurity until the time for his mistresses return.

Tristram would passionately fantasize about Lilith in his dreams for years to come. She was his first cock though not his last by far. He found he could no longer deny or suppress his carnal desires. Eventually his tireless pursuit of sex and pleasure ended as it must. He was tried and convicted of perversion and heresy. As he awaited his death by fire, he consoled himself that he would soon be with his mistress and that he had only been as weak as his forefathers had. When Lilith had said that Adam had submitted willingly, Tristram had assumed that she meant that Adam had allowed her to rule over him in their marital relationship. He knew now how literal the submission had been. If Adam, the first man hadn't been able to resist then could he have been expected to?

Tristram's arms were lashed to the stake at the center of the fire pit. Brothers of his former order looked upon him in shame. Wonton and unrepentant Tristram's cock was rock hard as the fires were lit at his feet. As smoke began to rise up he looked into the flames and saw two emerald green eyes winking back at him.

As the fires rose a beam of reddish light spurt from Tristram's chest and shot to the sky. His body slumped limp on the pyre. Tristram, the last disciple of Lilith had been gathered to his mistresses warm embrace.

12