Disciplinarian Visit

Story Info
My First Disciplinarian visit, harsh, but fair.
1.4k words
4.23
9.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Led To My Disciplinarian Visit - slave girl sara

A true story from November 2022

During November my Sir's dad suggested to him that I may benefit from a visit to a Disciplinarian in York he has used a few times. Sir must have agreed, tbh his dad like all dads in our community knows best.

My Sir told me the details only 2 hours before I was due to catch the train to York.

He explained there comes a time in a young slaves life where a visit to such a person would give her the focus needed to serve well. He said his dad had noticed a few times I was getting complacent and not quite up to my sub/slave duties.

I offered a few tears and Sir hugged me close and tight kissing my forehead he sat on a kitchen stool and I went over his knee, it was an informative slow, almost a good girl spanking, he said how I would learn and look on it as a reward, no matter what his dad said. As the last slaps fell I heard him say if I wanted it to become a monthly appointment then misbehave. The last 10 or so were at the top of my legs, and hard, I guess so the Disciplinarian could see I was from a loving home.

I caught the train into Leeds and then onto York, my only luggage was my phone, debit card, two £10 notes for the taxi and a note of the address.

I was on the train and it went through my mind that his dad said I was getting complacent and it clicked why.

The week before I was stopping with his parents as Sir had gone away for 3 days and 2 nights. I was not allowed to stay home alone, nor did I want to. We have a biggish Victorian house on 3 floors so might be spooky on my own.

Anyway I usually get at least a spanking each day with them, as does his mum for that matter, and after one spanking he decided me and his wife required a belting so we went naked over their dining table.

My bottom is always red and had the previous Sundays maintenance cane stripes also showing through. Her bottom and back had plenty of whip marks, tits too.

He gave us 5 welts each in turn with his double belt, I cried after the first 10.

He said last 5 for you sara and he opened the belt into a whip and the second whack hit me directly on my pussy lips, I screamed and jumped up gripping my pussy.

He gave his wife the 5 and she was dismissed to their bedroom.

He came face to face with and slapped my face 4 times, took a step back and my tits got 5 or 6 slaps each.

He mentioned how disobedient I had become of late and how he would report it to Marc. I was spun back over the table and he said 10 more.

Each one a cracker and brought me a scream at each one.

I always kneel to thank, this time it was, stay down, he took me from behind, usually a treat, he is quite long and thick, but this time I screamed again as he rubbed his cock roughly over my scarred lips before pushing in.

When Marc came to pick me up he and his dad were chatting and looking at me. He went to his dad's study and brought back his senior cane.

He whistled it through the air, something to help you obey sara, over the table. I stripped naked as I always do for a caning, and got 5 of the hardest ever from Marc. He called his dad to look and rub them, his dad suggested 2 more on the diagonal on each cheek.

My daydreaming was broken as the train stopped in York station, such an eerie place during the day, I bet it`s pretty nipple tingling when it is dark.

***************

I joined the taxi rank, got in a taxi and showed him the address. How I wish I had a pee before getting in.

My driver was a handsome young man in his twenties, he was full of it. How I was to be beaten senseless, fucked in every hole and paying for the pleasure too, I must be mad! It was pretty obvious the driver had plent of fares to the dungeons and probably integrated the fares when he picked them up again. Not much point in telling him I was sent by my partner on the recommendation of his dad!

The fare was £6 so I gave him the £10 note and told him to keep the change. He thanked me and said if I wanted fucking and a free taxi ride call his mobile, he gave me his card. He said he knew plenty of places where we would not be disturbed.

The address was, Cell 3, The Old Dungeons,..........

It was a huge building and the `cocky` taxi driver showed me which door to go through.

I text Sir to say I had arrived, he text back saying to be brave, anything else? Yes Sir the taxi driver wants to fuck me when I am done, Sir answered, and??????

I walked up a passageway, Cell 1, all very quiet, Cell 2, I think I heard a muffled cry, Cell 3, I rang the bell.

A middle aged lady answered, "Miss Brown?" "Yes Miss" "Come this way". The whole building inside and out looked like dungeons.

I had a few forms to sign, could I prove I was over 18?, I had to say no. "Then looks just like a long spanking for you Miss".

I said "excuse me, I am 21 and the proof is...". I did not have any. but, *ping*, my phone. Ah I have photos of all my birthdays, I showed her my 18th. Sir's timely text was him looking after me and reminding me of my photos, oh. It said, be brave Sweet Pea.

Forms signed I asked for the toilet, she said I would need to wait for the discipline technician, I chuckled. She lifted my skirt and slapped my bottom as the man himself appeared.

He shook his head and let her finish my standing spanking. "She wanted the toilet so I said she had to wait".

"Thank you", he put his hand up my jumper, as ever I was bra less. He pinched a nipple and led me into his torture chamber, not really but my mind was racing. "Are you toilet trained girl?" he enquired, I nodded yes. He asked his receptionist, probably his sad old wife, to bring in the bowl.

She brought in a clear bowl and put it on the table. He asked her to strip me and check for piercings. She spread my lips, "no piercing but she peed on my hand".I was told to get on the table and squat over the bowl and pee for fucks sake. I had to oblige I was bursting, when I finished I was told to wipe with my hand.

His receptionist was told to get a glass as I would be drinking it during my consultation, an innocent lesson learnt. He looked at me and I nodded.

I won`t go into detail of my consultation, I feel its private, plus I would not want to put anyone off if they are sent, you will have been sent for a reason, suck it up!

Briefly the Disciplinarian used a lot of slaps, numerous spankings, pussy lips tawsed and cropped to tighten me up, I bruise easy and by the time he had finished I struggled to take his cock. Oh and I drank 2 glasses of pee. I will say his finale was an all over whipping concentrating on my small tits and nipples.

I rang for a taxi but not saying who picked me up, maybe try and guess.

I went home on the train to Sir and was fucked by him and our friends for the rest of the day as he had invited friends, boys and girls for a welcome home party for me, and they complemented on my tightness. The complements were worth all the pain, hurt and humiliation I sufferd.

That evening I was a bed warmer for an overnight guest we had staying Sir.

It`s not an easy pain free life being a slave but it's the life I chose and would choose again. sara xx