Whipping Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
A whipping boy of past centuries - present day whipping girl.
1.4k words
4.07
5.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{All participants aged over 18}

A fiction story but also based on fantasy and experiences.

The position of Whipping Boy probably started in the fourteenth century under the House of Tudor and the practice carried on under the House of Stuart. A poor family's young man would live and be educated in tandem with the Prince. He would have the advantage of social advancement but if his better did wrong, the whipping boy would be punished in his place.

Fast forward seven centuries and in the late twentieth, early twenty-first century, the term Whipping Boy is still used but with a different context, it now means a scapegoat, someone used to take the blame and consequences for someone else.

History lesson over, it`s now twenty-twenty and Sky, her real name and a product of sixties grandparents and eighties parents, was looking for a change in her lifestyle now she was twenty one years old and still untaken.

Her parents were in a Dom/sub relationship, as were their parents, and so it was natural for her to grow into such a life.

I will let Sky continue with her story;

********

I have two sisters, a younger brother and an elder brother, who not only looked out for them all but issued punishments for any wrong doings. I was reading a BDSM webpage and this jumped out at me;

Whipping Girl required to accept blame and consequences of her better`s misdemeanours, apply in the first instance to 07700 9005** I found this too good a chance to miss out on. I knew I could take a good whipping, spanking and caning too if it came to that, Lord only knows I had been given plenty from my strict parents, brother and various other members of the family.

If it included anything sexual I was up for that too as again most members of my family and their circle of friends had fucked, fingered or titted me up enough times. This is not a complaint by the way, I was always up for it, but a fact of what happened in my community to me and others of my age.

I rang the number and had to give my email address so I could be sent the application form. I was told I was the seventeenth to apply and they had limited the applications to twenty.

After receiving the applications they would select the top ten and send out a further sheet to be completed, then ask the top five to come on a month`s trial, for which they would be paid. All applicants would receive an email after the first round, whether successful or not.

The top girl would then be offered the current post they had applied for.

The first application form had twenty questions and had to be returned with a photo dressed and, if possible, naked.

The top of the page, normal application form stuff, and the last five questions were, tick the correct box;

Sexual orientation, Straight, Lesbian, Bi?

Available in all sexual holes, Yes/No?

Able to swallow six inches, straight down. Yes/No?

Agree to be used by all. Yes/No?

Agree to a full Doctor's medical. Yes/No?

I had to stop for a play whilst reading the last questions and as luck would have it, or not, Adam, my eldest brother, walked past my room and saw me, not hard as I never close my bedroom door.

He was removing his belt as I saw him enter my room. I closed my laptop, jumped of the bed, stripped naked as I should always be anyway, and back over three pillows in readiness.

I did not have to wait before the first of forty odd whacks had me well crying.

He rubbed my bottom and he told me to lay on my back, he spread my legs and rubbed my wet and gleaming pussy.

He fingered me and said I would get something to remind me that if I want to play I should ask him or my younger brother to finger me.

He gave me a good twenty cracks with his open belt alternated on my left lip, right lip and hood.

He then dragged me down to my knees and unzipped, I used two hands on his shaft and his cock end was still sticking out over the top.

I sucked him hard and straight and he gently squeezed his way through my now bruised lips, forcing me to cum and moan on entry.

He gave me the fucking I deserved, the fucking I needed and the fucking he would always take after a belting either me or Sis.

He said I would be getting a hair brushing from my other brother at bed time for wearing nightwear, not from him, as he would be out but he would call in when he came home, another fucking no doubt.

I sucked him clean and went for a shower, my mum was cleaning the bathroom when I got there and she rubbed my bottom and cuddled me, I automatically cried.

"Deserved or pleasure Sky?"

"Deserved mum."

My mum knew exactly how I felt as I had heard my dad giving her a strapping last night, and her moans of satisfaction after, most nights actually, the crack of the strap or the slap off his hand.

When I got back to my bedroom I took out my old school ruler from my pencil draw and gripped it like I gripped my brothers cock, opened my laptop, question Seventeen,

`Able to swallow six inches, straight down` Yes, Tick.

I chose a photo from my computer album and took a full length naked one on my phone with the phone covering my face, I wanted to take precautions and not disclose all.

I sent off my application, slipped on a gown and went downstairs, no work, it was Saturday.

My dad wanted to know why I got a strapping off my brother, I did not lie, I said he caught me playing, I just did not mention the application form.

He patted his knee, I lost my gown onto the floor and walked towards him.

"That will be why he found it necessary to redden your bummy too Sky."

"Yes daddy, probably deserved."

"No probably about it, you have enough men in the house to ask if you need fucking."

"Yes Daddy, sorry."

Were you not taught your body is for the pleasure of men, not for you?"

"Yes Daddy, I must have forgotten."

"An appointment with Pastor Michael will help you remember in future girl."

I was gutted at that, it meant a right hiding off him. I wonder if mum could come with me too.

My daddy reached out and felt my glowing pussy and also my wetness. He fingered me, he was ace at it and hit my hooded clit with his thumb as he pushed in. I could not hold back and he must have felt my muscle contractions on his fingers.

"Good girl, now wasn`t that better than you getting sticky fingers?"

"Yes Daddy."

"You are a good girl, but even good girls need a spanking off their daddy on a regular basis, so every morning before work next week after breakfast, so do not dress for work."

"Yes Daddy".

I went over his knee and was lovingly spanked and fingered, from behind, I adore that and finally set on my knees.

I took out his cock and gripped his shaft as I had before to my brother, I took my bottom hand off and placed it on the other one and still did not cover his bell end. Something to measure when I go back upstairs, never know when I may need it.

I managed to swallow most of him, gagging, yes, but gagging is so sexy?

Mum came down as I was being put over the kitchen table.

"Shall I hold her hands dear?"

"Yes you may."

Once in position my daddy pushed into my pussy, to get it wet as it turned out.

"I won`t punish your bummy anymore Sky, hold her mother,"

He eased into my bottom and gently fucked me and cum, it felt so warm.

"Clean her up mother, then upstairs to shower Sky."

I was cleaned and went upstairs, daddy was removing his belt,

"Get undressed mother, your daughter has not been taught how wicked it is to play with herself, so maybe you need a lesson too?"

"Yes, sorry my dear, I so deserve your attention."

"And a visit to Pastor Michael, ok?"

"If you think I would benefit from it my dear, it has been quite a while since I last visited."

********

*PING* - I have mail;

Applicant 17

You are through to the next round, please tick the relevant boxes to answer the questions below.

Can you swallow, seven inches -- eight inches -- more than eight inches?