Discipline Ch. 01

Story Info
Jen uses "unique" methods to discipline her ward.
1.6k words
4.14
6.1k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 10/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BHM865
BHM865
46 Followers

I sat on the soft, plush couch, eating a bowl of cereal and watching TV.

The doorbell rang.

That must be Jen. My parents had left for a week, and as always, had hired her to check in on me. At this point I'm legally an adult, but I guess they just don't trust me. They do kind of have a point, I suppose. Jen had been my babysitter when I was a kid, despite being barely 2 years older than me. Now my parents just hired her to make sure I didn't do anything stupid when they left town, and the title was more of a formality.

I didn't feel like getting the door, so I just let her find the spare key. She always got it eventually.

Sure enough, a minute or two later, Jen walked in, an annoyed look on her face. Today, she was wearing a pair of skin-tight jeans, flip flops, and a patterned grey t-shirt. Her blonde hair was done up in a bun.

Jen was in college now, a member of the club soccer team. She commuted every day, since the university was so nearby. Likely related, she was very thin, but with a core of tough, wiry muscle. Her legs in particular were all muscle, well toned and crushingly strong. I couldn't see them through her pants right now, but I'd known her most of my life. She was my neighbor, after all. I was well into my teens now, so I hadn't failed to notice her small, round and tight butt, nor her average-sized, perky chest.

I, by contrast, mostly sat around all day. I was thin, but mostly by virtue of eating very little.

Jen heaved a sigh, and sat down on another couch, perpendicular to mine. I prided myself on my ability to annoy her. She was probably the most easy-going person I knew, which made it a challenge.

"So, how was your day?" Jen asked with a smile.

"Eh". I barely even bothered to give her a one-word answer.

It wasn't Jen's fault, really, I was just resentful that my parents felt I needed her. Seeing that I wasn't interested in interacting with her, she went into the kitchen, presumably to get herself a snack.

As soon as she turned the corner, she let out an indignant squawk, and turned around to look at me.

"They've been gone 5 minutes, and already you've destroyed the kitchen?!"

"Oops," I replied, smirking.

I knew my parents would blame her if it wasn't cleaned up. She'd always report my behavior back to them, but they never took her word for it.

I don't know why Jen kept the job, to be honest. I guess it was just easy money.

"How did you manage to make such a big mess with one bowl of cereal? Get over here and clean up after yourself. "

"No."

She strode back into the living room, looming over me "I'm not taking no for an answer."

"What are you gonna do? Call my parents?"

"Maybe I will."

I just snorted derisively. No matter what she said, my parents would never follow through on any punishment.

Her voice picked up in volume. "That's it, I'm done with you disrespecting me. Get up. Now."

I waited a few seconds, then dismissively flicked my hand.

"You're blocking the view."

Jen just stood and stared for a second. Then, something in her broke. I heard a low growl escape from her throat. This was by far the angriest I'd ever seen her. Looks like tonight was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Before I could react, she kicked off her flip flops, and grabbed me by the throat. I let out a startled scream, as she started dragging me down to the hardwood floor. I tried to escape her grip, but she was way too strong.

Jen maneuvered herself behind me, sat on my old spot on the couch, and pulled my head backwards towards my lap, still strangling me.

At this point I was kneeling on the floor, my back facing Jen. I was confused to see her swing one leg over my left shoulder, then the other over my right. My neck was positioned right between her thighs now.

"If your parents aren't going to discipline you, then I will."

Her hands released my neck, and I started to take a gasp of breath. It was abruptly cut off by her thighs snapping together, crushing my neck.

I struggled to take in any air, making a rattling, strangled gasping noise. My mouth flopped open and closed.

Jen's legs released me for a second, but before I could move a muscle, I saw her feet cross, and her thighs crushed back together even harder. I could feel her powerful thigh muscles clamping together through her jeans.

I desperately started tapping Jen's thigh, begging for release. She responded by flexing her legs even tighter. At this point, both of my hands were trying to pry myself loose, but it was no use.

Jen casually grabbed both of my hands, crossed my wrists, and then sat on them. My hands immediately started losing circulation, my wrists being crushed under her weight.

"Now. I only have a week with you, so I can't punish you for longer than that period, no matter how much you deserve it." She grunted every few words, her muscles straining to keep ratcheting up the pressure. "So, I guess I'll just have to pack 15 years worth of insolence into one week."

At this point, I was concerned she wasn't going to let me go until I passed out. I desperately flailed my legs, trying to free myself from her vice grip. My hands weren't able to do anything.

Jen finally released me, let me breathe for a few seconds, and then started crushing my neck all over again.

While I squirmed around between her legs, she picked up the tv remote, started flipping through channels, and sighed.

"I think I'm going to enjoy this week."

The cycle of crushing suffocation and momentary release continued for a while, until I could sense Jen wasn't paying attention anymore. By this point, I was starting to see stars, so I knew I had to get away.

The next time Jen released me to get a few gasps of air, I twisted my whole body, and managed to rip my neck out from between her legs. She gasped, but remained sitting in place. I almost made a clean getaway, but it took me a few seconds to wrench my hands out from under her.

Unfortunately for me, this bought Jen enough time to react, grabbing my hair and towing me back to the couch.

Her fingers knotted themselves in my hair, pushing me into the cushion. Jen leaned her face in close.

"We're just getting started"

It was barely a murmur, but it somehow carried more intensity than if she'd screamed it in my face. I started struggling, desperate to get away before I found out what she was planning to do to me next.

Jen kept one hand in a vice grip on my hair, and held me down on the couch, face up. She carefully maneuvered her right leg, positioning the back of my neck on her calf. Her left leg swung over my head, and settled behind it, so now she was kneeling above me.

Still keeping careful control of me, she lowered her right thigh until it began crushing my throat, my neck trapped between the muscles in her calf and the bottom of her thigh.

She then grabbed her right foot, and hooked her ankle into the back of her left knee. This propped the bottom of her right leg up, keeping me crushed against her right thigh. Effectively, she now had the leverage of both legs to keep me in place, with her hands free.

She then lowered herself, settling all of her weight onto her right thigh.

I thought Jen's hold had been brutal before, but now I couldn't breathe at all. I had been able to at least get some air, even if it wasn't enough. Now, just from leveraging her body weight properly, Jen had managed to make it even tighter.

My vision started to tunnel, so Jen, noticing my struggling had weakened, gave me the tiniest amount of slack. I was barely able to rasp the smallest amount of air into my lungs, just enough to keep me from passing out. My flailing renewed, as I began to panic again.

Before I could make any significant progress, Jen settled her weight back down, crushing me again with only the tiniest bit of air to keep me going.

She repeated this process over and over, barely keeping me on the edge of consciousness.

Before long, I lost count of how many cycles she'd put me through. It felt like forever.

In the brief moments of revival she gave me, I was horrified at this new side of Jen I had uncovered. She had barely ever raised her voice with me, but now she'd completely snapped, seeming to enjoy subjecting me to excruciating torture. Before I could ponder any longer, the crushing weight returned.

Jen, by contrast, was delighted by the night's turn of events. She'd never felt so powerful, so alive, before. Jen had taken a living, breathing, human being and bent them completely to her will.

She was free to take out all of her long-built up, smoldering resentment on the little shit who'd never behaved. I was completely under her power for a whole week.

BHM865
BHM865
46 Followers