Self Ruin…

Story Info
A story where a wife makes her husband self ruin his orgas…
2.3k words
4.43
10.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for five years, both in our early 40s and our sex life was still great. My wife was always accommodating to my ever-changing fantasies, which was great for me.

Over the years, I had become very submissive sexually, and the thought of being dominated was always high on my list, along with worshipping my wife and giving her control of my orgasms.

However, recently, her feet were all I could think about. I started reading lots of stories, and watching a lot of foot domination porn, and my fascination with her feet grew and grew.

Luckily for me, she loved her feet being caressed, so I had her feet in my hands every chance I got. Over time, it became more and more evident to her that I was becoming turned on by her feet, and naturally, things progressed to her incorporating her feet into our sex life.

She would get me to rub one foot whilst she used the other to rub my hard cock, and it would drive me wild, and she knew it. But I wanted more. I wanted her soles on my face and toes in my mouth, and what's more, I wanted my pre cum or cum on them too.

When I could, I would drop these desires into passing comments during our nights of passion, preying they register with her, or I'd get her to put her feet on my face as I'm cumming, which she'd happily do for me.

Then, one day, everything clicked into place.

I was at work and received a message from her: "Tonight my feet need a good rub." I quickly replied, "Anything for my queen."

That was enough to send my mind into overdrive, and all I could think of from then on was the soles of her feet in my hands.

When I arrived home, she was wearing some leggings which she knew turned me on, was this premeditated, or was it simply because she had a fitness class that night, personally I knew she knew what she was doing.

I then noticed she had a fresh coat of nail varnish on, and that sent me over the edge; she could see it in my eyes and shorts. Instantly, I wanted to grab her and take her upstairs and rip her clothes off.

She went upstairs, and to my shock, my phone went off again; she sent me a photo of her lying on the bed, with her arse in her leggings and the soles of her feet on view behind with the words, "You're going to be massaging both of these later."

What was she doing to me?!

Off she went to her fitness class leaving me alone in the house with my mind racing. Another message then arrived on my phone "No touching yourself, you'll need all of that energy tonight."

She returned from her fitness class and got in the bath, then called out "Your queen needs some attention."

I walked in, and she pointed at her foot hanging out of the tub. I knew what she wanted, so I started rubbing her foot. She started groaning with pleasure as I ran my nails up the sole of her foot.

Her toes were there before me, clean, warm and with a fresh paint job, I was dying to put them in my mouth and start sucking and kissing her toes, but we hadn't crossed this line yet, so I wasn't sure I could get away with it yet.

She sat in the bath on her phone and didn't even make eye contact with me once. She then put her foot back in the tub and raised the other. Again, I knew what was required.

"Thank you, you're not required anymore. However, go into the bedroom, strip and wait at the bottom of the bed on your knees for your queen."

What on earth was this? Never before had she spoken to me like this.

I did as I was instructed, and after about 5 minutes, she walked in, naked and still wet from the bath, she sat on the edge of the bed with her legs on either side of my shoulders, so I had a full view of her freshly shaven pussy.

I didn't move a muscle; I was in complete heaven, and she knew it! She laughed and said, "Someone's very excited!"

With that, she grabbed my cock, gathered up a large amount of pre cum, wiped it on her clit, then grabbed my hair and told me to lick it off her clit! I had no choice, and again I did exactly as I was told.

I lapped it up, and she loved it, and before I knew it, I also felt her foot on the head of my cock. Her toes were squeezing the head, giving me that pleasure pain sensation, followed by her soles slowly jerking me as I pleasured her with my tongue.

I was ready to explode all over her feet. "Put your tongue in me," she cried. "I'm going to cum on your face!" I thrust my tongue in and out, fucking her with my tongue, I felt every muscle tense up as her juices covered my tongue. Her toes gripped my cock like never before as an orgasm shivered through her body, and we were both in heaven.

She became very sensitive after her orgasm, so I carried on gently caressing her clit with my tongue until she was content.

Then, all of a sudden, her foot came up. She put it in my face and said, "Thank you. I'm not finished with you yet, so don't move." She rolled onto the bed with her feet hanging off the end, I was still on my knees naked, face covered in her juices, awaiting for my next instruction.

Her feet were right in front of my face, and she kept wiggling her toes right in front of me. It was heaven and hell. They were covered in my pre cum, and she knew all I wanted to do was lick and kiss them.

"Your queen's feet feel sticky; don't miss any of it." She wants me to lick my pre-cum off her feet! For months I had fantasised about doing this, so I wouldn't miss this opportunity and ensured I kissed and cleaned every part of her foot, between every toe.

Man, I was enjoying it, and by the sound of it, so was she! I have no idea how long I was worshiping her feet for, but I was in heaven again, and the noises she was making, she was as well.

"Enough, stand up," she called out. She cupped my balls with her feet, then, working up my shaft and to my very sensitive head. "They're sticky again. Clean them!"

Her toes were perfect. I could have sucked them for hours! She kept repeating the teasing and cleaning routine over and over, right until I was on the edge of covering her soles with cum.

"Time to up the game. Here's what you will do: it will be the ultimate challenge of control for you. I have emails to send, so I'm going to lie here; you are to cum on my feet, then you're going to lick it up, you're then going to do the same on my arse, then my nipple, then my clit. Every drop must be cleaned up, and if you make it that far, then you can fuck me, and you won't fuck me again until you complete this task. By the way, my feet will be in your face whilst you're fucking me."

Holy shit, she wants me to masturbate, and ruin my own orgasm over her soles, lick it up, then do the same on her arse, tits, clit and then fuck her!

She's well aware I can self ruin my orgasms, and it really turns me on, but in this state of mind, and doing it 4 or 5 times will be tough! One stroke too many, and it will be game over, and the nut clarity will kick in.

"Well, what are you waiting for..."

I began to stroke my cock with her toes squeezing my sack. I felt I was getting close as I edged myself. I stopped stroking, no ejaculation. So, a few more strokes, and I was on the edge again. No joy. 3rd time lucky was a charm. Cum started leaking from the end of my cock, a perfectly ruined orgasm!

"Oh dear," she said,

"that feels a lot. It's all between my toes; don't miss any, will you? My arse is waiting!"

Nervously, I dropped to my knees and licked up every last drop.

The taste wasn't bad at all, so I found myself enjoying myself as I took her foot in my mouth, sucking on her toes. To my amazement, she just laid there completely ignoring the fact I was licking cum off her feet. She was playing her role to perfection.

I finished on her feet, and she commanded me to move up to round 2, but first, she wanted a massage.

She knows again how much I love massaging her perky bum, and it wasn't long before it was soaked in massage oil, with me massaging her, starring at her cheeks, wanting to plant my face between in between them.

"Round 2 go," she called out. She was still on her phone. I quickly started stroking again, looking at her perfect arse, knowing my tongue was going to be licking cum off it very soon.

It didn't take me long to reach the point where I had to quickly stop stroking, but like before, there was no ejaculation, so I went again, this time I came. Not half as much as round 1, but enough for her to feel it.

She laughed again and wiggled her arse. "Make sure you get it all... after all, you want this remember!"

Down I went, living out a fantasy I've held for many years, and oh my god, it was incredible, she was moaning with pleasure as well, I couldn't tell she was getting horny again.

She went up onto her knees as I was licking and kissing her cheeks, and I could see she was wet again. So, I reached around and started to play with her clit as I was caressing her arse. She was getting close again, I could tell.

At that point, she rolled over and said, "Straight to round 4, I want to watch you masturbate over my clit and then lick it when it's covered in your cum!"

Wow, I've never heard or seen her like this before.

I was between her legs on my knees, and before I knew it, her foot was on the head of my cock again, her toe was pressing on the head and pre cum was oozing all over it.

She held her foot up. "Let me watch you lick it off." I couldn't resist. Her foot went up, and my tongue went between each toe whilst I watched her play with herself!

I started rubbing my cock whilst she was forcing the sole of her foot on my face. This was everything I'd dreamed of and more.

I could sense myself getting very close, and as I was about to stop, she grabbed my cock and started stroking it.

"I'm going to cum," I yelled, and she forced her foot in my face again,

"Cum on my clit for me. I'm going to cum too..." Oh shit, if she doesn't stop, I'm screwed. The fear of nut clarity and having to clean up my mess hits me...

"Please stop," I begged, but as her toes went in my mouth again and her other foot pressed on my balls. I crossed the point of no return...

Pleasure runs through my body. I suck on her toes, then I grab her foot and force the sole into my face, and I cover her clit in cum. As the first drop hits, she has her second orgasm, too.

Without a doubt, it was the most incredible orgasm I've ever had. I sat there on my knees, panting, sweat running down my face, holding her foot on my face in pure ecstasy.

As I came back to earth and dropped her foot, I opened my eyes, and she was looking up at me. "Well, round 4 is almost complete... You have two options: you complete this round on your own, or I finish it for you. You have 5 seconds to decide."

"Five..."

"Four..."

"What do you mean to finish it for me?" I ask.

"Three..."

"Two..."

"Wait," the nut clarity has hit....

"...One!"

She jumped up, and her cum covered pussy was right in front of my face. I looked up at her; she was looking down, and she grabbed my head and forced my mouth right next to her clit. I waited, hoping she won't make me do it. The next thing I know, her foot started rubbing my ultra-sensitive head.

"Option one is you clean this mess. Option 2, I carry on rubbing your cock until you cum again."

Before I knew it, my cock was so sensitive, I had no choice but to clean up my mess.

"All of it," she demanded. "And there's plenty of mine down there too."

I had no choice, I did what I had to do, luckily there wasn't too much as I had already had 2 ruined orgasms, but it was without doubt a lot harder to lick up cum then prior to having nut clarity.

"That's a shame you never got to fuck me tonight, and just so you're aware, you won't be having another orgasm until you've completed this challenge. We will try again tomorrow... Don't disappoint me again, as I know there's another fantasy of yours we need to fulfil, and that can only happen once you've fucked me my little cum lover...."

To be continued....