Discipline for Miss.Darling Ch. 01

Story Info
What will Miss.Darling choose? Termination or Discipline?
1.1k words
4.24
15k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Being fresh out of college, I was lucky to land a position at Devonshire University. Typically, they require their people to be well-seasoned. While they hadn't asked my age, the application stated one of the firm requirements was that I need to be 30 or older. I had ignored it and landed the job regardless. It had always been my dream to be an English professor. Today, I will finally get to start the career of my dreams.

In front of the mirror, I looked over myself one last time. Mrs.Hawkes, Director of the English Program, had said until they could properly fit me for uniforms, that I could wear a navy top and a khaki skirt. While it wasn't my favorite attire, at least it was similar to what the others wore. I pressed the wrinkles in my skirt down and straightened my glasses. I wanted to be sure I was tidy before the onboarding process today.

"Ah, there you are!" Mrs.Hawkes waved me over. Several others stood by her. I made my way to her, and she linked her arm around mine like a prized possession. "Everyone, this is Miss.Darling. She is our new English Professor! Please ensure she feels welcome. I am taking her to see our Chancellor now."

Everyone greeted me before she whirled me off to the Chancellor's office. He was enamored with his laptop, typing away, but he was a stunning man. His hair was that of salt and pepper and he had a stern look about him. It was almost as if he were chiseled from stone. He sighed and looked up, finally noticing us.

"Miss.Darling..." he murmured.

"It is nice to meet you Mr.Everson!" I held out my hand to greet him, but he did not accept.

"Miss.Darling when you applied, did you read all of the necessary requirements for this position?"

"Yes, and I won't disappoint you."

"You already have. There is an age requirement for this position that you do not meet."

Panic washed over me. Did it really matter that much?

"There are two paths you can take. Either pack your bags and leave or be ready to accept whatever punishment is given. The choice is yours but note that this punishment will be carried out for a full year, and you will be placed under probation. This means, that after your year is up, you may be terminated regardless. Again, it is all up to you Miss.Darling."

Probation couldn't be so terrible, and they will probably give me all the work they don't want to do as punishment. I could handle that and change their minds within a year. What did I have to lose?

"I choose to stay, Mr.Everson."

"Very well. Mrs.Hawkes, please gather the required paperwork."

She handed him a stack of papers. I signed them readily as he went over the responsibilities of my role.

"Do you have any questions about what is expected of you?"

"None that I can think of."

"Good, now we can go over what punishment you will receive."

I nodded my head.

"Because you lied about your age, that has made it unfair to all current employees. I think it would be best for the employees here to have a full week to administer your punishment. I will create a sign-up sheet for those interested. There may be some weeks where you will be disciplined by multiple people. They may choose to utilize the full week or a day. They may use whatever means necessary and wherever. If I believe you were not properly punished or you were disobedient, your weekend will be spent being punished by myself personally. Do you understand?"

I nodded again, but I didn't understand why everyone needed to be involved.

He looked to Mrs.Hawkes.

"Since you two are already acquainted, would you mind taking the first week? I need to create a schedule that works for everyone."

"Of course."

I stood up, ready to follow her.

"Place your panties on Mr.Everson's desk."

"E-excuse me?" Did I hear her just right?!

"You are to take off your panties and place them on Mr.Everson's desk." She stated more firmly.

"I will not!"

"Yes, you will, Miss.Darling. You signed all the paperwork. You agreed to be punished by any means necessary. You do not have a say anymore. Now take off your panties for Mrs.Hawkes like a good girl."

Hesitantly, I removed my panties without revealing anything, fortunately. I placed them on his desk, and he smirked at me. Before I could think, Mrs.Hawkes was tying my wrists behind my back.

"This will keep you more compliant." She whispered.

I shuddered, but then she prodded me around Mr.Everson's desk so I was now directly facing him. Before I could react, she yanked my skirt to the floor, exposing my front side to Mr.Everson and my backside to her. Tears began to well up. No one had ever seen those parts of me, not as a grown woman.

"Please, let me have my skirt back. I'll do whatever else. Just, please..."

"You will find no mercy with me. And since you are a liar, you better get used to being exposed. Now, bend over Mr.Everson's desk and spread your legs apart."

"Please, anything but that!"

There was no arguing to be had. Between the two of them, they had pushed me onto his desk and tied my ankles apart to either end of his desk. My pussy and bottom were on full display, and I was mortified. Mr.Everson held me in place and before I knew it, Mrs.Hawkes was spanking my hind side. I begged and pleaded, but she didn't stop on my account. My face was wet with tears. I felt hysterical by the time she finished.

"Mr.Everson, please inspect her since this was her first punishment."

His fingers intruded my pussy as he spread apart my lips, seeing everything. He pushed deep inside, thrusting in and out. My hips couldn't help but start moving with him. Noticing my movements, he pulled out. Embarrassment washed over me.

"You did well, Mrs.Hawkes. Unfortunately, it seems that she may have liked her punishment. She will need to be broken. Hopefully, the faculty is up to the task."

"Miss.Darling, for the remainder of the week you will report to me in my office at 6:30 am. You are forbidden from wearing panties. You will be expected to place your skirt on my desk and be bent over it waiting for me. I will not arrive until 7:00 am but that will give you time to reflect and assure you are ready when I get there. You will be spanked for 30 minutes as I have done so just now, and then you will hurry along to teach your class. If I feel any additional discipline is needed, it will also be tacked on. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand." I understood this would be a very long year.