Principal Alex gets Schooled

Story Info
An arrogant principal gets a lesson from her 2IC.
2.9k words
4.49
14.7k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/11/2023
Created 11/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Alex sat down in her office that morning, listening to the school bell marking the start of classes for the day, she felt a sense of foreboding. The meeting with the superintendents last night had not gone well, and as principal she had been forced into damage control for both her school's future and also her own. Too much money lost on useless contractors who over promised and under delivered, and the relentless issues from those few vocal stay-at-home mums who had nothing better to do with their day but complain to the higher ups about every tiny thing.

She rubbed her temples, trying to clear her head. Suddenly rising to seek out coffee, she headed out the door and walked straight into her assistant principal, Mr Rudd. Matthew Rudd was both tall and strong enough to hold his own in the collision however, and after steadying her and with a quick apology, continued on his way.

She watched him stride down the corridor and couldn't help but take a second to admire his retreating form. At almost 6 feet he was slightly taller than her, even in heels, and as a rugby player and coach to the local under 11's team, he was built very nicely. Not that she would ever tell him that. Whenever her mind wandered off to fantasies about what he would look like naked and under her she quickly pushed those thoughts away. She was his boss, and she made sure he knew it.

Mr Rudd had been assistant principal now for over a year, and despite their differences of opinion on how things should be done, she thought he was clever and more than capable. He even had an air of confidence to him that she found a little intimidating sometimes. Not that he would know that, because any challenge to or doubt in herself made her more determined and assertive as the leader. She had earned her place as head of this school, and at 37 was the youngest principal in the county, by a long shot.

And it was this reason, her hard work and sacrifice to get this role, that had forced her hand last night in the crisis meeting. For when, feeling the certainty in her competency for her job coming into question, she had subtly shifted all the blame onto Matt. It was Matt who had sourced the contractors, Matt who had mismanaged them, Matt who had failed to account for the inflated invoices. Which was partly true, as she had delegated out some of the smaller jobs to him.

So when Matt came barging into her office at lunch time looking livid, she braced herself for the fallout. She stood and came around the desk to meet him, looking at him with what she hoped was haughty surprise.

"Coming into my office without even a knock? What's going on Matt?"

"Whats going on?" He repeated with incredulity. "Oh, maybe you throwing me under the bus has me a little incensed, Alex." He replied, approaching her. In spite of herself, she backed up at the look on his face.

"I don't know what you mean?" She replied, trying to keep my face as deadpan as possible.

"I got a call from the superintendent's office this morning...I think you know exactly what I mean." He practically snarled. "The thing is Alex, I've watched you as you've fucked this up along the way. I took copies of the work orders you showed everyone, and signed off on without realising the hole you were digging for yourself." He moved closer as she subconsciously retreated towards the corner of the room. "All the invoices, all the contractor interactions. There was no way those new classrooms were being built under budget... and with every attempt to cover your tracks I knew it was only a matter of time until I'd have what I wanted."

"And what is that?" She spat at his cocky face.

"Your job." He replied simply. "But after learning how quick you were to destroy me today, well, now I want something more. I want revenge."

To Alex it sounded like a line from a bad movie. But the look on his face made her flinch for the first time. "Revenge? That seems a bit extreme, don't you think?

"I could destroy you, Alex." He said, as he moved uncomfortably into her space. "Everything you've ever worked for. All gone in the light of mismanagement and a blind arrogance that made you cover your tracks and shift blame."

She actually started panicking now, the look on his face was so vindictive she had no doubt he would do anything he could at this point to have her fired and out on her ass as soon as was possible.

"Matt. Matthew. There's got to be some way to resolve this in a mutually beneficial way?" She asked, with a hint of desperation. His eyes lit up, but in a way that made her feel that sense of foreboding all over again.

"Mutual?" He said, with a gleam of a laugh in his eyes. "Oh, I think we've passed the stage of mutuality." He said as he closed in, and Alex realised she was literally backed into a corner with nowhere left to go.

"I have everything I could ever need to blow your whole life apart." He said, with a laugh. "And I would totally do it." The look of censure on his face made her completely believe it. "I am interested though, to see how far you'd be willing go to make this all go away."

She started in surprise. What was he talking about? Did he want money? She earned more than him, but he didn't think she had a big savings account stashed somewhere that would be enough, surely? But when he looked down at her breasts and leered, she immediately understood.

"Absolutely not." She said in disgust, trying to push him away. He didn't move. The way he was looking at her had her suddenly locked in place.

"It's entirely up to you Alex. You know what's at stake, that all this," he said, gesturing to her office, "will be lost. Probably for good, when word gets out how much you've fucked things up here." He paused for a second, then retreated to sit on the small lounge on the opposite side of the room. He leaned back, stretching his arms out along the headrest as though he had no cares in the world. The casual arrogance of his posture and the look of smugness on his face made her blood boil.

"You are free to leave at any time." He said, gesturing toward the door. "But the second you do, I promise you, every single parent, teacher and administrator at this school, and on the board, will receive a copy of everything I have on you. How much are you liable for at the moment again, Alex? I believe it's well over $100k? And to even finish the main build at the moment you're looking at another $100k or more? When the whole extension was doable for half that if it had been handled properly? After you pushed and manipulated your way into getting this build that you wanted, over the cheaper gym facility that all the parents were gagging for?"

He smiled like a cat playing with a mouse that he'd caught. "I don't think the parents will be thrilled with all the budget cuts required to salvage this; scholarships gone, staff numbers reduced. They'll be after your head, Alex."

He stopped talking and let that sink in. And as it did, Alex knew she was not going to come out of this unscathed. There were lots of excuses that could be made to cover this up. Contractor errors, time frame blow outs, unexpected delays. But if Matt outed her as the failure point behind it all, she really would lose everything.

She squared her jaw and looked up at him. "So what exactly do you want from me, Matt?"

With an annoying look of triumph in his eyes, he commanded, "Take your shirt off." The bluntness with which he delivered it made her blink stupidly. She looked at him, her mind whirling, then she glanced at the door.

"You can walk out that door at any time. I won't stop you. But again, if you do, it's all over for you, Alex." He stated flatly, crossing his arms.

She stared at him for a full minute. She was conflicted and slightly terrified of what he might ask for, but she had to admit there was a morbid curiosity lurking too. And to her horror, a warmth that had flooded down her belly at his command. Slowly, steeling herself, she reached up and started unbuttoning her shirt. With a satisfied smile he said, "Good choice."

She felt his eyes burning through her exposed skin as she pulled the shirt sleeves down. She didn't dare look at him as she stood there, her limp shirt now dangling in her hand. She winced when he finally spoke, "Now crawl over here on your hands and knees, Alex. I want you right at my feet where you belong." She shot him a dirty look, but begrudgingly did as she was told, getting down on the ground and crawling towards him like a degraded dog. God, how she hated him. Couldn't he just fuck her and be done with it, rather than choosing to humiliate her first?

She stopped at his feet, when he grabbed her by the hair, forcing her to look right into his angry face. "All this time, acting like you were better than me, with your condescending comments and dismissals. But who's in charge now, Alex?" He said all this whilst pulling at the buckle on his pants. She heard the zipper and realised what was coming. She'd given head before, she could do this, she reassured herself.

But when he angrily forced her face down towards his hard cock, her eyes widened as he forced it further down her throat than she thought was possible. Eyes bulging, she couldn't breath, and she started to panic when he pulled her away. She gasped and coughed, but before she could really regain any sense of what was happening, he forced her down upon his cock again, holding her longer this time until she started to struggle against him. He pulled out again and let her cough and breath, then repeated this again and again until her eyes started to water.

Just when she thought she couldn't possibly take anymore, he renewed his grip on her hair, pulling it even more tightly in his big hand, and started forcing her head roughly down in a rhythm that had her head spinning. It we faster but shallower, so she managed to breath as he face fucked her with a vengeance. Jaw aching and knees hurting on the hard floor of her office, he continued to fuck her face until she was sure he was going to cum and it would finally be the end of this nightmare.

When he suddenly stopped and pulled her head away, she lost her balance and landed on the floor. He didn't hesitate, grabbing her around the throat and forcing her up and towards her desk. "Bend over with your face on the desk, Alex." He growled at her.

Resigned now that he would do whatever he could to humiliate her and have his revenge this afternoon, she turned and did as he'd asked. She desperately hoped that he wouldn't notice the wet spot that had formed on her panties, because despite her absolute hatred of this man at this moment, her body was betraying her. She was more aroused than she had ever been in her life, and she cursed herself at the realisation.

"Don't move." He said simply, as she heard him move to rummage around for something in her desk draw. When he returned to her side, he roughly lifted her skirt up to her waist, exposing her black, lace panties. "Well now, Alex. These are a bit less matronly than I was expecting for a patronising school master." Laughing, he pinned her down at her upper back to the desk and she felt cold steel slide against her hip. Instinctively reacting, she made to pull away, but he held her firmly down as he cut away her panties and let them drop uselessly to the floor.

"But..." She protested, but he leaned low over her before she could continue.

"I want you to understand something, Alex." He spoke low, right at her ear. "I own you now. If I want you to have your bare pussy exposed under your prim skirt, you will. If I tell you to go to my office and wait there on your knees for me, you will. If I tell you to bend over and take a proper fucking like a good little whore," He reached back and put two fingers inside her at the words, "You will. Ah, and what's this?" He cried, with a tone of immense satisfaction. "You are a filthy slut after all. God, you're so wet." He fucked her with his fingers and she almost moaned out loud. "Well, well... this is going to be even better than I imagined." He said, as he added a third finger to stretch her wet pussy even further. At this, she did moan out loud, and he chuckled in delight as he continued to fuck her faster.

When he pulled his hand away suddenly, she almost felt disappointed. But as she felt his whole upper arm on her back pinning her to the desk, she almost screamed as the searing pain radiated through her bare ass as he smacked her, hard. "Pleasure and pain, Alex." He said, landing another blow to her exposed skin. "Your pain in my pleasure." He added, as he brought his hand down on her ass again. She could feel her skin redden and sensitize as he continued his punishment, and with each blow it became harder and harder not to cry out. But that seems to be what he was waiting for, for when she finally couldn't stand the relentless assault on her inflamed flesh and she yelped, he relented. "I do like seeing my hand print on my little whore." He said, as he ran his finger over her burning flesh. Her face flushed as red as her tortured ass at his comment, and she cursed him with every fiber of her being.

He grabbed both her hands and pinned them behind her back, easily holding them both with one of his. As he moved behind her, she stiffened. "Oh Alex, you're going to want to relax for this." He said with a smirk, kicking her legs apart and positioning himself behind her hand-printed ass. Resigning herself to his invasion, she stiffened again when he spat on her asshole and started rubbing it with the head of his large and very swollen cock.

"What the fuck are you doing, Matt?" She asked, with a note of panic in her voice.

"You can leave now, Alex." He replied, as he continued to massage her tight asshole with his swollen head. "Remember our deal, you can walk out that door whenever you want." He said as he started to work his swollen head into her taut hole. She got the message, and tried with all her might to relax for the impending invasion of her virgin ass. It was hard however, to slow her breathing at the feel of his hard cock against her. She was anxious but couldn't deny, she was excited as well. As she felt herself breathe out and go limp, she felt the head of his cock pop into her, and she almost came right then.

Squirming now with longing rather than trepidation, she moved with him as he entered her deeper and deeper, until she felt so full and on fire that she could barely think. When he had reached the fullness of his length, and after letting her stretch for a minute, started fucking her ass, her whole world caught on fire. Her moans incited him, and with a grunt of triumph he picked up his pace, until she was rocking so hard against the edge of her desk she knew she would have bruises on her hips tomorrow. But she didn't care, couldn't care. She moaned and writhed, her whole being was on fire, and all she could think of was release.

When Matt suddenly stopped she almost screamed in frustration. "Tell me what you are." He demanded in a mocking tone. "If you want to cum, admit it. Tell me what you want."

"I'm a whore who wants you to cum in my ass." She whispered after a moment's hesitation. "And who owns you now, Alex? Tell me." He demanded, grabbing her by the hair again and pulling her head so far back she couldn't move an inch.

"You own me. I'll do whatever you want." She replied, both exhilarated and ashamed by her own confession. At this, he reached around and massaged her clit as he continued to fuck her ass, until she let out a real scream and convulsed in pleasure under him. He, in turn, cried out and she felt the throbbing waves of his cum pulse into her asshole.

Exhausted and confused, she was breathing hard as he stood up behind her and said, "Good girl. I'm looking forward to our working relationship from now on."

And perversely, so was she.