Discipline is in the Cards

Story Info
He's punished at card party for peeking up her skirt.
6.4k words
4.03
6.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story involves bodily functions--scat and pee--so if that offends you, please read a different story. This one also includes disciplining, such as spanking and caning. All characters are 18 or over.]

Jack usually ignored the evening get-togethers his wife Laura hosted weekly for her cardplaying friends. He stayed in the den watching television, especially on Mondays when there was football to enjoy. Laura, however, always invited him to join the five women for refreshments. She was pleased when he volunteered to prepare the platter of comestibles.

One of her friends, a pleasant-seeming women in her early 40's named Francie, decided one night to have some fun with Jack while they all sat in the living room, having filled their dessert plates with some canapes and cookies. Francie sat on a couch directly opposite where Jack was in an armchair.

Francie was an attractive auburn-haired woman who had a nice figure and didn't look like she was already over 40. She liked to wear short skirts and had sized up Jack as a typical guy who would almost have his tongue hanging out as he would watch her let her skirt ride up.

She effortlessly let her short skirt ride up, each time she lifted her plate. Soon, she was grinning at Jack as the skirt went up so far that her lime green panties were on display. Because of the way the couches and chairs were placed, only Jack had a choice view right up her skirt.

Laura was seated diagonally from Francie and happened to turn toward her right when her skirt went up past the critical viewing point. She caught a glimpse of Francie's panties and then turned quickly to catch Jack gazing intently at them.

"Jack," she said coolly, "are you being naughty again?"

"What are you talking about, sweetie?" he replied.

"You know exactly what I mean," Laura snapped. "You were staring right up Francie's skirt at her panties. Aren't you ashamed of yourself for being such a naughty boy?"

Her question was indeed rhetorical. Jack was stunned that his wife had caught him out so clearly when he was just enjoying Francie's flashing her undies.

"I'm sorry," Jack managed to quickly address Francie. "And I'm sorry, honey, I just was sitting here and suddenly when I looked up, I could see what she had on underneath..."

"That's quite enough out of you!" Laura now lectured him in a louder voice. "Get into the corner!" she said as she pointed to the far corner of the room.

"Trousers down!" Laura ordered Jack sharply. "And then your underpants!"

Jack complied as he felt totally ridiculous standing in the corner with his bare bottom on view before Laura's card-playing friends.

After a few painful minutes, Laura had Jack stand right in front of where she was sitting.

"What happens to naughty boys, Jack?" she began.

"They get punished," Jack responded, knowing this routine which his wife had instilled in him as she gradually assumed control of his behavior.

"And where do they get punished?" Laura continued.

"On their bare naughty bottoms," Jack answered, as if in a trance.

"And how are they punished?" Laura went on.

"Mommy uses her cane or her hand to impress their bare bottoms," Jack felt himself saying, as his expectation grew of the horrible indignity he was about to face. Laura was going to spank or cane him in front of her women friends.

"That's right," she said definitely, "they need to feel the sting of my cane or perhaps my hand spanking their naughty bared bottom, don't they?"

"Yes, Mommy," Jack responded, still reeling from how easily he had fallen into his wife's trap.

"But, Mommy," he remonstrated, "she was showing me her panties."

"How dare you accuse one of my best friends of doing such a thing!" Laura exclaimed, as if shocked by his accusation. "Francie," she went on, turning to her friend who was all smiles, "I'm sure you had no intention of putting your underpants on display when you were merely readjusting your skirt."

"That's right, Laura," Francie said, now turned angry, "I'm glad you called him on his poor behavior. Thank you."

"Well," Laura went on in the same vein, "it's about time that I corrected him good and hard for his misbehavior. In fact, in addition to the punishment I mentioned, I've a good mind to show him how he'll feel when I have him wear panties all the time instead of his ugly male underwear."

Jack cringed at this intimation of a new and more humiliating punishment. "Please, Mommy, I'll be good," he wailed. "Don't make me wear panties!"

The other women were now giggling at this entertaining scene. Deirdre and Grace were smiling at each other, and Nancy was wide-eyed at the demonstration of feminine authority.

Laura stood up and ordered Jack to keep standing right where he was. She walked into the adjoining foyer and opened a closet. She took her favorite thin cane off a hook on the side, and also selected a pair of red-striped women's briefs from a shelf at the side below where the cane had been hanging and brought it back with her. Jack cringed some more when he saw the cane that he feared for its awful sting and the embarrassing red lines it made on his bare bottom. The panties too were so humiliating to him that he began to lose control and cry.

"Take off everything below your waist," she ordered Jack sharply. "What a big baby you are! Mommy catches you being naughty, and you cry like an infant!"

She pointed to a small couch opposite where she had been sitting. "Get up on that couch on all fours!" she intoned. Now everyone in the room had a perfect view of Jack's bare bottom. Jack knew they could also see his hairy balls through his legs and even his penis, which had now become erect as his mind focused on the shameful punishment he was about to receive.

Laura came over and slowly and teasingly ran her cane through his legs, enjoying how he flinched when it touched his scrotum and cock. Then she laid the cane on his white bottom, efficiently drew it back, and fired two quite stingers on his cheeks, right in the middle of his bottom.

Jack screamed because being struck like that with a thin cane may be the most hurtful castigatory punishment. Laura let the first two strokes sink in and then gave him two more just below the first two. Jack screamed some more, and the women smiled at each other.

After these four severe strokes, Jack felt an imminent need to pee. He knew that Laura had no intention of giving him any kind of break so he could deal with his pressing need. She laid the cane on his bottom again and this time aimed further down, in the sensitive crease where his bottom met his less-padded thighs.

He let out a howl at this painful set of strokes and to his dismay, realized that he had lost control and let a spray of pee fly out of his cock. Laura saw that he had peed on the couch.

"This dirty naughty boy just peed on the couch," she informed the women, n case they had not noticed. "Should I let him relieve himself now, so he does no further damage? Of course, I will add extras for his nasty loss of control.

"Let him pee in a bowl, Laura," Francie, who had caused this whole scene to take place, suggested to Laura. "Then you can put him in those cute panties you brought back."

Laura excused herself for a moment to get a bowl to place under Jack so he could finish his peeing. When she returned, she set the bowl right beneath him and directed him to complete his peeing into it.

Jack was ashamed to have to pee in this embarrassing position, but he realized that he had lost control because he hadn't bothered to pee earlier. He finally was able to release his sphincter, just before Laura was about to suspend his peeing privilege.

The women heard his pee stream hit the bowl and Grace remarked, "It's nice to see Jack peeing in that position, almost like a girl."

Jack's face was red, but he felt better for having emptied his bladder, even though his bottom was burning from the six severe cane strokes Laura had given him. But now he faced a different and insidious punishment from his wife.

She stood behind him, placed her hands on his buttocks and told him to spread his cheeks. Then she reached into her purse and removed one of some soap slivers she had brought back with her when she went to find her cane. The women were fascinated at her use of this diabolical punishment: the soap slivers would sting him inside his anal passage and also make him more likely to need to defecate soon.

Jack realized what was happening and now was in intense fear of losing control of his anus and thus involuntarily having a bowel movement. He pleaded with Laura not to insert the soap slivers because he remembered that he had needed to move his bowels only ten or fifteen minutes after her last administration of this scary punishment.

Laura knew that Francie enjoyed humiliating men, so she invited her to help her insert the soap slivers. Francie grinned and walked over to stand with her behind Jack. Laura handed her the two pale white slivers that Jack's rectum was to receive.

"OK, big boy," Francie informed him mockingly, "here's something to embarrass you the way you made me feel when you were staring up my skirt." She took the slivers and very deliberately used her finger to slip them into his anal opening, one after the other. Since she had to stick her finger inside him to make sure the sliver was securely placed, she needed to then go wash her finger off, even though it emerged from Jack's bottom without any obvious indication that she now had any of his fecal matter on her finger.

Laura decided that the punishment had gone on long enough, so she handed Jack the red-striped briefs and told him sharply to put them on. He did what she said, and she allowed him to leave the room.

As he was going, she reminded him that he had lost his bathroom privileges, so if he needed to pee or poop, he had to return and receive permission from her.

The women seemed enervated by the whole sequence of punishment. First, they complimented Laura on her obvious ability to dominate her husband. Deirdre observed that she had had to punish her husband Frank a few days ago for always leaving his soiled underpants on the floor in their bathroom.

"It wouldn't be so awful if he didn't always leave skid marks in them!" she reported.

Grace said that her husband George had become very compliant ever since she began using a small whip on his bottom when he misbehaved. "I do enjoy seeing him quake when I tell him: 'George, you have earned yourself a whipping.'"

Not to be left out, Nancy told them that when she felt her husband Charlie "was a bad boy," she had a punishment outfit he had to wear for an indeterminate time she might set whimsically. She said that she didn't let him know for how long he would be dressed in petti-pants, a miniskirt, a middy blouse, mary janes, and a tight pair of beige Spanx.

"Does he try to get you to let him use the toilet when you have him in that outfit?" Francie asked.

"I usually make him wait," Nancy answered. "He then becomes frantic that he may lose control--either way--in his Spanx. I also may take advantage of these Spanx that have a slit in the crotch; I open it and make him pee through the opening. He really looks so cute sitting on the toilet and peeing like a girl."

After this discussion, which was hardly their first on the subject, they returned to playing cards. Francie was still excited by her role in the administration of Jack's punishment, as well as hearing the other women describe how they disciplined their husbands, so she became the fifth wheel who sat out this part of the continuing card game.

She left the room to find Laura's bathroom so she could relieve herself, having now a need to pee that had grown quickly during the punishment of Jack. She went into the bathroom, closed the door, but did not bother to lock it. When she had flipped up her little skirt and sat on the toilet, having pulled down her panties, there was a knock on the door. Wondering who it was, she just said, "Come in."

That surprised Jack, who had knocked because he needed now to relieve his bowels, stimulated by the soap slivers.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't know you were using this bathroom. Please don't punish me. I didn't intend to embarrass you."

Francie smiled and told him to come in and lock the door behind him. Then she spread her legs and told him to kneel down in front of her and start licking her between her legs. Jack figured he was going to get into trouble no matter how he reacted, so he did just what she told him to do.

Now he was staring right at her hairy pussy. H was surprised that her pubic hair was exactly the same shade of reddish auburn as her hair on her head. She urged him to stick out his tongue and lick her so she could feel good. He did just that and found her taste very pleasant. He enjoyed both the taste and the rich feminine smell of her sex. After he had licked her for a while and she was now moving her bottom and near orgasm, he was taken by surprise when she released a strong jet of pee from her peehole that shot right into his mouth.

"That's right," she said softly, "drink all my pee, big boy. You got to see my panties and now my pussy, so you need to swallow all my pee and kiss my lips after I finish peeing."

He did what she said and found her pee warm and only slightly salty. He was excited by getting to perform such an intimate service as eating her out and then ingesting her urine. He felt this was better than he would have expected, and that Francie was very pretty. She had a tight little vulva, and her vaginal secretions were sweet tasting. He was even getting a charge out of tasting and drinking her pee.

Francie was feeling quite good but realized she needed to finish and get back to the card game even if she was sitting this one out. But first she told Jack to stand up, and she wiped herself, pulled up her panties, and washed her hands in the sink. Then she ordered Jack to pull down his trousers and underwear before sitting on the toilet.

Jack complied, still fearful that she could make further trouble for him. Francie said, "Tell me when you need to make your doody but don't go until I give you permission."

He was feeling pressure now as the slick slivers had greased his rectum, so his movement was likely to slide right out his anus. He realized that he might not be able to hold it in.

"Miss Francie, I really need to go now. May I, please?" he pleaded, ashamed of his need to grovel before her to gain the relief and avoid an embarrassing release before she gave the word that he could go.

"I think you need to hold it in a little longer," she smiled sadistically. "And turn around on the seat so I can make sure you don't try to use that naughty anus before I say you can."

Her awful orders were exciting Jack. He was afraid Francie would see how hard he was now. The pressure of the impending movement was growing relentlessly. He feared what punishment she might visit on him should he fail to hold off his defecation.

His heart sank when he felt the tip of his movement edge out.

"Don't you dare release that turd before I tell you that you can!" Francie warned him sharply.

He was able to stop it while realizing how ridiculous he looked with a small brown tip sticking out of his butt.

Francie moved closer. He felt her finger touching the brown exposed tip. "You're going to be punished for letting this out even the little bit that you did!" she threatened him as he held tight to avoid a total shitstorm.

Finally, realizing she had made her point, Francie told him he could make his doody. Jack sighed as the long thick brown movement slid speedily out of his anal opening. No sooner had he finished and was enjoying the relief that a major bowel movement brings than Francie took some toilet paper and humiliatingly wiped his ass for him as if he were much younger.

Jack buttoned his lips and then thanked her for wiping him. He was told to pull up his pants and go back to the living room. She adjusted her skirt and soon reappeared there.

"I hope you're OK, Francie," Laura welcomed her. "I see Jack has returned. I hope he didn't interfere with you in the bathroom. He does have a naughty tendency to try to see women doing their business there."

Jack's face reddened.

"Oh, I hadn't realized he was a little voyeur, too," Francie responded, all innocence.

Laura continued to make Jack sit there in his embarrassing panties.

Francie had rejoined the card game and was doing very well. When they broke up and began getting ready to go home, Laura said she had a prize of sorts for her. The others looked up. Laura smiled and said she was going to send Jack home with her for the night, so she could discipline him herself however she chose for his staring at her undies.

Jack started to protest but stopped. He knew he had no chance of changing Laura's mind. He did worry about what else France might choose to do to him after her unexpected exhibition of dominance in the bathroom.

"OK, big boy," Francie grinned. "Get your coat because you're coming home with me now." Jack did what she told him.

Laura called Francie over and drew her out of the room.

"I really don't care how you punish him," Laura said coolly. "And I trust you enough as a good friend to say that if you want to engage in any sex with him, you have my assent. I know that sounds funny, but I find that that does serve as a carrot to accompany the stick of spanking or caning. Apologies for the hard carrot image." She couldn't resist giggling, nor did Francie, who hugged her tightly, kissed her, and thanked her for the present. She promised to follow Laura's instructions.

Jack walked out with her, well after all the others had left for home. Francie used her key fob to open the doors of her little, dark green Miata. For a few moments, Jack stopped worrying about what was to befall him at this dominant woman's house. He enjoyed riding with an attractive woman in her nice sports car.

He didn't allow his gaze to extend to any place below her face. Francie smiled and told him they would have a good time. "I'm sorry that I'll have to discipline you, but I suspect we will make up for that, too," she remarked, leaving Jack to wonder just what she had in mind.

When they arrived at her cute little home, Francie pulled the Miata into the garage, and after they got out, locked the doors, and pulled down the garage door. She escorted Jack into her house and without further ado, asked him if he'd like to join her in having a drink.

Jack responded carefully that he would be delighted and thanked her. She quickly poured two gin-and-tonics for them, taking two nice highball glasses, and flipping some ice cubes into them from the refrigerator. Lastly, she cut and placed a lime wedge on the rim of each glass.

"Cheers!" she said as she smilingly lifted her glass and clinked his. Jack grinned and joined her in cheering and clinking. "Nice drink," he said after quaffing a sip.

Francie said she was pleased to have him as a visitor. "I usually strip down to my underwear," she confided, "when I get home. So, I'll keep my bra and pants on, but I want you to strip...totally," she ordered, her voice now assuming a dictatorial tone.

While he was slipping his clothes off in response to her order, Jack saw that Francie had left her lacy white bra and matching bikini panties on. The panties did not hide a view of her pubes, but he wouldn't let his eyes linger there. He was now totally bare. Francie asked him to turn round so she could survey the marks on his bottom.

He complied and she saw the neat stripes Laura's thin cane had imprinted on his bottom. "Hmm," she mused, "your wife definitely knows how to wield a cane."

Jack thought it best to remain silent. He knew all too well how capable Laura was in applying her thin cane to his bottom.

12