Discipline is in the Cards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm afraid I have to spank you now, big boy," Francie said calmly, not showing huge enthusiasm. Yet Jack felt that she definitely enjoyed disciplining, and especially men.

She sat down in a plush armless chair and pointed to her lap. Jack immediately moved closer and then laid his body across her bare thighs. They felt nice and warm. He could feel the heat emanating from her cunt, which moved right through her thin white shiny panties. He couldn't help thinking, even though he knew he was about to be spanked, and spanked hard, how nice it was to be lying across her legs and feeling the heat generated by her cunt.

Francie started spanking him, and her spanks were hard right from the start. She spanked each of his cheeks alternately. She also insinuated her finger between his legs every so often, running her nail from his anal crack past his anal opening to his scrotum, which it ran up and then up his shaft to the glans. She also would lightly put her fingertip into his anus itself, leading Jack to fear that she wanted to insert more of the awful soap slivers as a punishment.

The spanking went on until he had received a good 100 spanks, and he felt the heat from his own buttocks now, rather than what came through her panties from her cunt.

"I think that should put paid to your immediate need for discipline. Was it worth that glance up my skirt? I'm going to give you an extra treat now," she told him as she ordered him to stand. When he did, she slipped off her panties and remained seated.

"You can look at my cute little cunt, Jack," she smiled. "After all, you've paid a pretty price for the privilege of staring at my little muffin."

Jack did look straight at the hairy triangle between her legs and the very front end of her vulva which was visible to him. "It's a lovely cunt, Francie," he offered, assuming that he was allowed to use the c-word since she had had no compunction about saying it to him.

"I want you to lick it and make it feel warm and happy," she now said, as she spread her legs. Jack knelt in front of her and pressed his face in between her legs and now felt the warmth of her vulva. As he started to lick, she moved forward so he could lick all the way to her vaginal opening, into which he curled his tongue. He found the feminine smell of her vulva entrancing, resembling perfume in its own distinctive way.

"Oh, that's nice," she exulted. "You do know how to please a girl. Don't worry, though, because I'm not about to make you take any more of those nasty soap slivers. They really are a cruel punishment, aren't they?"

Jack cautiously said that they could be regarded as cruel, but that he couldn't state an opinion in view of his wife's using this punishment when she felt he had been especially naughty.

"Does she threaten to cane your cock?" Francie speculatively asked him.

"She does threaten that if I were to misbehave seriously enough," Jack replied, "but fortunately, I have not angered her enough for her to impose that penalty."

"I'll probably resist the temptation to apply my own little cane to that tender place," Francie gleamed, showing her lovely white teeth. "Would you be afraid to put your cock in my mouth?"

"No," Jack answered, "but I'd be surprised if that was something you desired."

"I don't, particularly," she responded, "but I suspect you would be quite afraid of what my girly teeth might want to do if it were between them."

Now she was starting to respond to Jack's licking. He felt her bottom move and there was warm fluid seeping out of her vagina. He licked her in the same place, making sure to tease her clit, which was now much bigger than when he started. Soon, she began to buck and then she did seem to go into an involuntary spasming which he knew was a series of female orgasms.

"Oh," she said, "oh, oh, oh, oh darling, you've made me cum!"

"I hope that was what you wanted," Jack offered pleasantly.

Francie pushed him gently from between her legs and stood. "I want you to come with me now," she told him. He followed her and they were soon in her nicely appointed bedroom. It was surprisingly ungirly, he felt. In fact, it was almost masculine in its dark wood and leather. He did pause when he saw a leather flogger and two canes hanging on the closet door.

"Francie saw him stare at the implements. "Those are for when you misbehave, sweetie," she advised him. "But I know you'll be a good boy."

She now removed her bra, unhooking it and releasing the cups to expose her lovely tits. Jack asked if he could suck them and her nipples. She smiled as she said, "Of course." Now totally nude, she lay back on the bed. After he had sucked her nipples until they were hard and pointy, she told him to get under the covers with her.

He held her in his arms, feeling male for the first time since he had been disciplined by his wife for peeking up Francie's skirt. She put her arms around his torso, enjoying the feeling of his hairy chest on her boobs.

Now, she lay back again and spread her legs lewdly, but he couldn't see this because she was under the covers. "I'd like you inside me now, Jack," she said quietly and invitingly. She reached between his legs to feel if he was erect. When she felt his firm cock, she climbed atop him and guided his penis right into her cunt.

Jack was reluctant to take the lead, for fear of incurring her wrath, and her cane or flogger. Nancy was sitting above him, with his cock securely inside her, in what he recalled was the cowboy position. He didn't like it when Laura had him under her in the reverse cowboy, where she was facing his feet. He admitted he liked gazing at his wife's nice ass.

Here, he was being fucked by this nice-looking lady who was a few years younger than he was. She moved herself up and down on his firm cock. He tried not to compare this sex with what he enjoyed with Laura, but her motion stimulated him. He had to think about something else so that he didn't cum too soon, a problem he had started having when he was fucking Laura.

He had been put off the first time she had him in the bathroom with her. It was amazing to watch her go but he was unable to resist when she began having him lie on his back in the bathtub. Laura's bottom loomed above his face. He couldn't do anything but stare at her lovely cunt and anus while he wondered which of her holes would open and either spray his face or excrete a turd that would land on his face.

Francie found herself getting extremely excited by fucking Jack. She did love to be in control, which, in this position, she certainly was. When he reached up to caress her tits, she felt even more aroused and ready to pop. Her tits were a prime asset, she felt. They were perfectly proportional to her frame. Sometimes she liked to have a cock pressing between them; she would decide soon if she wanted Jack's erection there.

Jack calmly reached down now and gently teased the very tip of her hard red clit. This not only excited Francie enough to send her into orgasm, but she yelled out, "Oh, that's sooo good, Jack, keep doing that!" The pleasure was so strong that she wasn't sure she could withstand her body's explosion in response to his teasing, but she let herself go and thrashed on his cock. Jack stayed inside her for the ride.

Francie took her time coming down from her huge cum. She rolled over on her back, keeping Jack's still-hard cock inside her. Then, she whispered to Jack to fuck her hard until he came. Jack needed no encouragement to speed the tempo of his thrusting. He was reveling in the experience of fucking her because her inside vaginal walls were tight and pressed on his cock.

It was stimulating enough to bring on his orgasm and a major ejaculation. When he began to shrink, Francie moved off the bed and took him by the hand to lead them to the bathroom. Once there she placed him on his back again, this time in the tub.

As she went into a squat over his face, he found himself entranced by her hairy split. "Now, I need you to clean me with your tongue, Jack, so go ahead and lick up the cream pie you left in my cunt," Francie informed him.

He hadn't done this much at home. Laura was extremely focused on cleaning herself up, as she put it, after they had sex. As a result, he was not used to doing this, but he was turned on by Francie in general, and he moved his mouth to kiss her lower lips and take the combined flow of his cum and her vaginal juices into his mouth. He was surprised that the taste was nice and prolonged his pleasure. He rubbed his lips on her matted hair and liked that, too.

When he felt that the outflow from her vagina had ebbed, she twitched her opening but suddenly he knew that she had released her urinary sphincter: she was peeing on him, and it was a strong stream. He swallowed it as it bubbled across his face. It damned well didn't taste as good as what he had been licking up from her cunt.

Francie's stream faded but although he had ingested much of her pee, the smell of it pervaded his senses. She felt nicely cleaned out now and generously asked him if he needed to pee, too. When he nodded that he did, she told him sweetly to let himself go on her cunt, which she now positioned right beyond his cock.

It took him a few moments to release his pee, because although he was not hard anymore, his pee had been restrained while he fucked her and orgasmed. Now, it burst out and splashed across her pubic triangle as he sought to aim it better. He was soon landing it on the vaginal opening she was holding open for him. This was a new one, he thought, a woman who gets off on my peeing right up her wazoo.

Francie stood up when he was finished and helped Jack to his feet. She turned on the bathtub waterspout and when the flow warmed, she pushed the button to switch on the shower. She helpfully soaped him up, starting with his chest and then moving her soft hands down his torso to make sure his pubic area, cock and balls were cleaned. And she pointedly let her forefinger invade his anal opening, pressing in deeply.

Jack found that this insertion cranked him up amazingly. He soaped her, beginning with her nice tits and moving down through her bush to her vulva and back to her asshole, into which he pressed a finger to emulate her recent exploration of his rear hole. She finished him off by running her soapy hands down his legs and over his feet.

She stepped out and handed him a large, fluffy white towel, taking another to clasp around her. She hadn't wet her hair, so she was soon dry. After Jack was too, she led him back to the bedroom.

"I do have to leave you in the right way for Laura," France cutely announced. She picked up a butt plug of medium thickness. After telling him to spread his cheeks, she put a dab or two of Vaseline on the tip and down from it, then slowly and gently inserted it in his anus. He suddenly felt uncomfortably full back there and worried that this would make him need to move his bowels soon.

She handed him a pair of pink panties, briefs, to put on. He was surprised that they fit him well and were not punitively tight. Although he had not been in the room when Laura's card players detailed how they disciplined their husbands, Laura had told him about the punishment outfit Nancy made her husband wear "when he's naughty."

Francie did not make him wear any more female clothing, however. He found himself feeling grateful for that. She said she was going to take him home now and smiled as she thanked him for a wonderful time.

"I think you're able to enjoy all of this, Jack," she grinned. "I don't mean getting spanked and caned, but the whole scene of submitting to a powerful woman. Tell me if I'm right."

"Yes," Jack confessed. "You have me pegged right on that. Oh, I shouldn't have said that, although it does feel like I'm quite filled back there now."

"Does Laura ever let you discipline her?" Francie asked.

"Normally, no," Jack admitted. He didn't want to disclose that his wife did apparently enjoy the occasional slap he dared to inflict on her gorgeous bottom.

"I didn't think I would be thanking you for your kindness during this visit," he responded, "but I am. You've been wonderful, Francie, and I do apologize if I embarrassed you by peeking at your panties."

"You didn't embarrass me, sweetie," France cooed. "As you can see, something I share with Laura is a liking of taking charge of men who turn us on."

"I do have one request, Ma'am," Jack now turned respectful. "I'm afraid this rod in my rectum may make me need to go sooner rather than later. Can I be relieved of having it inside there?"

Francie smiled sweetly. "You're going to have to leave it in there until you get home," she explained. "You'll have to seek remission from Laura."

Jack gritted his teeth. He knew he might be in serious pain by the time he returned home. As they walked to her sports car, he impulsively drew her into his arms and kissed her. It was long, deep kiss and they both were happy after it.

"I do owe you one admission," Francie now said, plainly. "Laura told me that she appreciated my willingness to discipline you and she actually said that it was all right for me to have sex with you. I hope that's not too surprising."

"It's not," he replied, "and I'm happy she did." He didn't even want to speculate about whether to let her know that he had figured that his wife had granted her this little benefit. She dropped him off and waved as she pulled away in the cute little car.

When Jack opened his front door and walked into the house, Laura was there to greet him with a smile. He knew immediately that she knew about it, and he was grateful to her.

"I have a feeling that you enjoyed your little visit with Francie," Laura observed whimsically.

"I did, my dear and do want to thank you," he responded, "but she did leave a present in my rear end and said I'd have to get your permission to remove it. Laura, I'm close to losing control in my pants. If it gets bad enough, I might even shit that thing out."

"I doubt that you could, darling," Laura said with a wide grin, "but drop your trousers and I'll end your mini torture."

He pulled his pants down and she whistled when she saw the pink panties.

"I do like your choice of panties, lingerie, sweetie," she teased, "or was it not your choice?"

"It wasn't," Jack conceded, still feeling the pain in his bottom.

Laura moved around him, took his panty waistband in her thumbs, and pulled them down to his knees. Then she carefully clasped the handle of the plug and slowly extracted it. She flipped it onto a paper towel.

"Feel better?" she asked him pleasantly.

"Thanks," he said meaningfully. "I'll feel really good when I can sit on the pot and make my doody."

Laura loved his using the childish word. She had required that he use that term as well as "wee-wee" and "plop-plop."

"I'm sorry, darling, however," she added coyly, :but you did use the four-letter S word, you know, when you came in."

"I'm sorry, Mommy," he said as he sank into submission to his true domme, "I won't do that again."

"You damned well won't," Laura intoned in her steeliest dominatrix's tone, "because I'm going to discipline you after you use the toilet. Jack, you are going to be whipped...hard."

"And one more thing, Jack," Laura went on, ominously. "I picked up some nice nettles. You'll get a chance to test their power when I put them in the gusset of your panties."

12