All Comments on 'Discipline is in the Cards'

by susangreenway

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen3 months ago

A lovely tale of a FLM. I particularly liked the way Laura included her friends in Jack's discipline and humiliation. Given that all of Laura's friends seem to control their spouses by imposing varying degrees of domestic discipline, I was wondering if you might consider sharing some of their favourite punishments with us. A new series of card playing, cane wielding domestic dominants sounds like a subject you could do justice to. This episode gets 5 stars from me.

IveBignuttsIveBignutts3 months ago

I'm not a big fan of this type of stories but I did enjoy it. I'm not into "dom" and "sub" kinks or similar. It's hard for me to comprehend anyone thrilling to be whipped or caned regularly. Like walking under stormclouds and ready to be dumped on (pardon the pun) pretty well every day. I do enjoy reading about "water play" and sometimes wish I had experimented with it. But it never really happened in my lifetime. I would have had to be with someone (female) brave enough to follow my wishes. I'm at a ripe age and realize I will only read and fantasize about it. Reading your stories is always an excellent way to delve into this. I really like your kinky imagination. Looking forward to more and "well showered stories". Wink Giving you 5 stars for this one.

Safari4444Safari4444about 1 month ago

I wish I was Jack. Another thing I liked was when Laura was punishing him he was saying Mommy.. Foe some reason the idea of making me refer to a Mistress as Mommy would be so degrading but SO exciting too. Plus being used by a VERY perverted Mistress acting as a Mommy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous