Disciplining the Spoilt Brat Ch. 03

Story Info
Katie gets the much-dreaded leather belt.
3.3k words
4.4
45.2k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaLoon
LunaLoon
80 Followers

"Strip from the waist down"

He looked so scary right now, she didn't even think about questioning him. Quickly, she took off her shorts and panties and stood in front of him wearing only a tank top that reached her waist, her hands covering her lady parts.

"Come here," he gestured towards one leg. She didn't understand exactly what he expected. Feeling impatient, he grabbed her arm and pulled her over his left knee so that she was facing the wall behind him and both her legs were on either side of his left thigh.

He spanked the living daylights out of her for the next 5 minutes. No matter how much she pleaded, no matter how loudly she cried, he didn't relent. Then he told her to get up. She did as told. Her face was a mess of fluids and almost as red as her ass cheeks. She rubbed her bum to try and ease the pain but she was far from feeling any relief.

"I want you to go to my room and bring back my leather belt. It's hanging on the chair."

"N...no. No, Ryan. Please. Please don't. Please! I've learnt my lesson. I'm sorry. Please don't use the belt on me. I'm already so sore."

"Go quickly. The more time you waste, the more swats you'll receive."

"But Ryan," she protested.

"Go."

Feeling defeated, she trudged to his room and retrieved the dreaded belt.

Once she'd handed it to him, she got back in position over his knee, hoping that her lack of resistance might soften the impending blows to her butt.

It didn't.

Ryan was merciless to her poor aching ass.

"Stop moving, or I'll hit harder," he ordered her. But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't control her urge to protect her ass with her hands.

"Please...please" she cried out. But he paid no heed. Swat after swat, he hit her butt, first one cheek then the other. Then he paused for a while and observed her. Her butt was flaming red now and he could feel the heat coming off of her. Her pussy lips were dry and quivering. He used one end of the belt and slid it slowly down her butt crack and over her lips. Katie clenched hard and grabbed on to his shirt from behind in a tight fist.

The reason he was being so harsh with her was that he was disappointed. The first couple of times he had spanked her, he thought he had succeeded, even if just by a little, in disciplining her. He thought she was starting to understand that she couldn't just go about doing whatever she wanted. After all, the consistently self-absorbed and self-entitled girl had been reduced to a crying and pleading mess at his hands. He had been in control and she had acknowledged that fact, no matter how unwillingly. But it had obviously not worked as well as he had thought. He decided that he needed to up the ante.

"Tell me what is happening right now, Katie?"

"You...*sniff* you're *sniff* spanking me."

He gave her one tight swat of the belt on her right butt cheek. She flinched.

"And why is that?"

"Bec...because I was bad"

*thwack* came the looped belt across her already seared bottom. She struggled against him, but could hardly free herself from his firm hold.

"In what way were you bad?"

"I didn't do my chores, as we had discussed."

*thwack**thwack*

"And why didn't you do your chores?"

"Because I got distracted by my phone."

*thwack**thwack*

"And why were you supposed to do those chores in the first place?"

"It was my punishment for being bad at school."

"That's right." And then he continued thrashing her bare bottom until he was satisfied that he had got the message of discipline across to her. Once he was done, he ordered her to get up. She got up quickly, her hands flying to her backside.

"Hands by your side," he said, watching her tear-streaked face, still twisted in agony. He supposed the leather belt had done its job and provided her with a spanking she would never forget. He was satisfied for the moment.

"Corner time. Now. 20 minutes. No fidgeting. No talking. Do you understand?"

She nodded and hurriedly went to her corner and got into position. Her face was still covered with tears and mucous was running down her nose. But she didn't have the guts to wipe her face in case she got even more punishment for fidgeting. She couldn't get her mind off of the spanking. Ryan had been brutal to her. No handkerchief, no gentle words of comfort this time. He was all mean. She decided she hated him. Hated him for spanking her. Hated him for humiliating her by stripping her naked. And he didn't even allow her to soothe her flaming bottom. Yes, she hated him. She spent the remaining of her time in the corner, making him out to be a complete ogre whose sole purpose was to ruin her life.

Ryan, meanwhile, lay on the bed beside her and continued reading his book in peace. He knew that there was no point in dwelling too much on Katie and her punishment at the moment. Both of them needed some time to cool down.

After 20 minutes, he got up and called her towards himself. She walked over, looking anywhere but at him. He could feel the anger and resentment radiating from her. But he would deal with that later.

"Please tidy up your room, now," he said, quietly but firmly.

"Can I get dressed, at least?"

"No. And take the belt and go back and keep it where you found it from."

He saw anger flash in her eyes as she looked at him. Then without a word, she picked up the belt and left the room. Once she was back, she promptly started fixing her room. Everything was a mess. Books and dirty cutlery all over the table. Clothes lying here and there on the floor. Her mind kept wandering to the spanking. Was her behaviour so bad that she deserved such a severe punishment? Maybe she was too quick to judge Amy? After all, she didn't really know what she had been talking to the coach about. She had only heard rumours that she was eyeing the head cheerleader position. As for Mrs. Chastain, now that Katie had had the time to think about it, she admitted to herself that Ryan had been right. If she had tried nicely, maybe the teacher would have been nice to her as well. But none of this reduced the amount of hatred she felt towards Ryan at the moment.

Once she'd finished cleaning her room, she went and stood in front of him, arms folded across her chest. She never understood why he was always reading books. He had always been like that since they had been kids. She had expected him to grow up to be a complete nerd and a loser but instead, he had turned out to be an athlete and the school's darling. That made her hate him even more.

"Ryan," she said in an irritated tone when he didn't notice her for a couple of minutes.

"Yeah? Sorry, were you saying something?" he said looking up from his book.

"I cleaned up the room."

He looked around and saw that the room was indeed tidy with not a single thing out of place. "Great work. It's nearly 9. Get dressed and we will go down and have dinner."

"I'm not hungry."

"Katie, you must be. Come on, don't be childish. You need to eat."

But that word fanned the flames of her anger even more and she shouted, "I'M NOT BEING CHILDISH." She'd finally snapped. She ran into the bathroom, banging the door shut behind her. Ryan could hear her crying from inside. He sighed and went inside the bathroom. She was sitting on the floor, her head tucked in her arms which rested on the bathtub wall. He crouched beside her and touched her arm, but she pulled away angrily, without looking up at him.

"Leave me alone," she mumbled

But he wasn't going to do that. He wasn't cruel. If he had put her in that state of misery, he considered it his duty to help her out of it, as well. After all, the punishments were not about how miserable they made her feel but to teach her to become a better human being. He would have to set a good example for her.

He rubbed her back and said, "Katie, it's okay. You will be fine. Everything will be fine. I know you really hate me right now. And it's okay. What's important for you right now is to eat some food, okay? Please. You've already been punished enough. There's no need to punish yourself further by starving yourself."

His speech had diverted her mind and she found that she had stopped crying.

"Come on," he said, extending an arm to her, "let's get you dressed and have some dinner, okay?"

Still glowering, she took his hand and got up and walked out of the bathroom, Ryan following close behind. He watched her bright red tush, as she walked. One cheek bouncing after the other. He noticed some areas were especially blotchy. He concluded that welts would soon develop at those particular spots. He just hoped that Katie would take her punishments seriously and improve her behaviour, otherwise he would have no other choice but to add to the number of already imminent welts.

Katie put on her clothes and they walked down to the kitchen to have dinner. The housekeeper, Ms. Murphy, had prepared dinner and asked them how come they were eating so late. Katie, already in a bad mood, snapped at her. Ryan, made her apologise to Ms. Murphy immediately, but this only served to worsen her mood.

Katie was quiet throughout dinner. It was clear to Ryan that she wasn't going to speak to him for a while. So they ate in silence. After the incident with Ms. Murphy, Ryan began thinking of a more effective way of disciplining Katie. He was considering giving her daily spankings every morning.

Once they were finished, they walked back upstairs. Before going into his room, Ryan said, "Take a shower and catch some sleep, okay? You've caught up with homework, so you can have your phone back, but don't stay up too late." And with that, he handed her phone and walked to his room.

After an hour or so of playing video games, Ryan took a shower and then thought to check up on Katie. He softly knocked on her door and walked in. She was still dressed in her day clothes and was lying in bed, doing something on her phone.

He walked up to her and said, "Katie, you haven't showered. And it doesn't look like you're attempting to sleep either." He snatched the phone from her when she didn't respond and continued, "you know what happens when you disobey me, right?"

"Give me my phone back," she said rudely.

"That's it. I've had enough of your shitty attitude. Get up. You're going to shower," he said, sliding her phone into his pocket.

She glared at him for a moment then got out of bed and followed him into the bathroom, glowering. He turned the shower tap and told her to undress. She didn't comply. "Katie, you're wading into dangerous territory. Trust me when I say this - you don't want to be on my bad side."

Gulping at his threat, she quickly started undressing, her fingers trembling. When she was completely naked, he told her to put away her clothes in the laundry bag and step into the shower. He picked up the shampoo, but she snatched it from him. "I can take a shower myself," she said.

"Fine, go on then," and he went and stood against the window, arms folded, and watched as she lathered herself with shampoo and soap and scrubbed herself clean. She felt really embarrassed at being watched but knew that the more she argued, the more trouble she would get into. So she focused on her bath. Just then his phone started ringing. "I'm going to take this call. Once you're done, get into your pyjamas and go to bed."

When he came back 20 minutes later, he was pleased to find that she had obeyed his instructions. But she was crying into her pillow, curled up on her right side. He sat on her left, and spoke softly, "Katie? Why are you crying?"

But her sobs became even louder and she curled up more tightly into a ball.

"Hey, look at me," he said, pulling her by the arm as gently as he could. She turned over and lay on her stomach, her face facing him, but refused to look directly at him.

"What's wrong?" he asked

"What's wrong?" she asked between sobs, "you've been so mean to me. You spanked me so hard it still stings. I could hardly sit through dinner. And you've been constantly scolding me. Everything I do is wrong in your opinion. I hate you. I HATE you," she said, childishly, her tears leaking in copious amounts from her eyes, her lips forming a pout.

He couldn't help but smile at the childish way in which she complained to him. She noticed.

"You're laughing at me," she said, and a fresh bout of tears started flowing from her eyes. She covered her face with her hands and started crying.

"No, no, Katie. I'm not laughing at you. I'm not, I promise." He said patting her head, trying to reassure her.

"Here, let me have a look, okay?"

A moment later her sobs subsided and she looked up at him from her hands. "Go on," he said.

So she pulled down her pyjamas and her panties to reveal her bare bottom. She sniffed and looked at him.

His hand went over each cheek. Sure enough, welts were starting to form in some places, just as he had expected. He pressed lightly on one of the welts and she winced.

"Are you happy now?" she asked, still with a childish tone.

"Do you think I spanked you to make myself happy?"

She thought for a moment and then shook her head reluctantly. He got up from the bed and came back with some lotion. He started rubbing her sore ass with it. She started to feel its cooling effect almost immediately. Of course, she knew that she wouldn't be able to sit for days now, but something was better than nothing. Then he lifted her pyjamas to cover her bottom once again.

"Katie, I want to talk to you."

"About what?"

"I want to know what your thoughts are on your behaviour today and the punishment you received. And be honest with me. I can tell when you're lying."

She spoke reluctantly, "I thought maybe I was too quick to judge Amy's actions. I based my judgment on a rumour I had heard. So that was probably not fair."

"And Mrs. Chastain?"

"Ya, you were right. I should have asked her nicely. And...and...I shouldn't have snapped at Ms. Murphy."

"That's good to know, Katie. I think we're making progress. Now tell me what you thought about your punishment."

Her cheeks blazed red at the mention of it. She said, "I think...maybe...maybe I did deserve to be punished."

"mhmmm...go on"

"I deserved a spanking. But maybe not the belt," she said nervously.

"Okay, and why not?"

"Because it's scary," she said pouting.

"Do you know why I used the belt?"

"Why?"

"Because no matter how many times I reminded you, you still disobeyed my orders. And I don't think that you being scared the belt should preclude me from using it to give your backside a good hiding if you require it."

"Then at least don't spank me on my bare bottom!" she pleaded.

"Tell me, don't you think you get the message more clearly when you're bare? Be honest."

"Y-yes" she said reluctantly and hung her head, "but...but it's embarrassing to be naked."

"That's even better, then, isn't it? You should be embarrassed. A spanking isn't something to be proud of after all."

She didn't say anything. What could she say, anyway? She knew he was right. She also knew that he wouldn't go easy on her just to appease her. Why should he? He was supposed to be punishing her.

"I thought about this over dinner, Katie. Every day, I am going to give you a 10-minute spanking before we leave for school. You will have corner time as well."

"But why?" she cried out, "that's not fair. You can't punish me even if I haven't done anything bad!"

"It won't be a punishment, precisely. These spankings should work as a warning for you not to misbehave for the rest of the day. Whether it's about your behaviour with others or skipping classes or whatever. Let these spankings be a warning to you to behave like a responsible adult, okay?"

"Will you use the belt again," she asked in a small voice.

"No, just my hand. I will only use the belt or any other implement if I am actually punishing you for something bad that you've done. And I won't hesitate to spank you in school, either. Don't think I will wait to come back home to punish you."

"But...but...you won't do it in front of everyone, will you? Oh, please, Ryan, please don't do that."

"No, I won't punish you in front of anyone. But I won't hesitate to pull you into an empty classroom or a cleaning closet to give you a sound spanking. And don't expect that just because it's school, you won't get it on your bare ass. Because you will."

She stayed quiet for a moment.

"Tell me what you're thinking," he asked her.

"I don't want spankings, they hurt."

"Unfortunately for you, you are going to receive them. It's up to you to decide whether you want short, hand spankings that won't hurt that much or whether you would prefer harsher spankings like with the hairbrush or the belt."

"That is so unfair! Can't you think of any other way?"

"Can you? Because we know, from experience, that simply scolding you or asking you to do chores won't work. I mean, on top of everything, I had to punish you for not doing your chore." he stated.

Katie was pouting again but didn't say anything. So Ryan continued, "You're going to have to live with this arrangement. After all, you've brought it on yourself."

She looked up at that and asked him, "Am I such a bad person, Ryan?"

"No! You're not a bad person, Katie. But you have an attitude problem. You are too entitled. You need to learn that there are consequences to your actions, okay? And you can hate me all you want, but I've taken it upon myself to help improve your behaviour and I'm going to see it through. Now, go to sleep or I'll confiscate your phone. Good night."

As he got up to leave, Katie grabbed his hand. He looked at their hands, hers feeling tiny in his. Then he looked at her inquiringly.

"I don't hate you." And with that, she left his hand and turned over in her bed to sleep. Something twinged at Ryan's heart, he didn't know what. He wasn't sure he wanted to know.

Katie was still wondering why she had extended an olive branch to the enemy when she fell asleep.

*****

A/N- Things are going to spice up at school in the next chapter, so stay tuned.

Thank you all for the support, especially those who comment to let me know what you think and expect from this story. Looking forward to more comments on this chapter.

Also, Ryan's character might seem too much the gentleman for some of the readers, but, erotica doesn't always have to be about men just looking to take advantage of vulnerable women. Let's expand our imaginations!

LunaLoon
LunaLoon
80 Followers