All Comments on 'Disciplining the Spoilt Brat Ch. 03'

by LunaLoon

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ehavenehavenover 4 years ago
Ugh perfect

Post again soon please. I can't wait to read what happens next. Ryan is so sexy to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A gentleman?

Abusive asshole more like.

He needs to be beaten for a change.

She's not turned on by this at all, it's not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where is the sex

I want to see the punishments become sexual

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That build up tho!!!

I am really enjoying the reluctant Dom angle. It's not something you come across very often but when done correctly is outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Estatic

Oh You had me worried there! I was scared you were not going to continue with this story. So glad you updated.

I am also glad that you have written Ryan's character as a gentlemen of sorts. Not everyone falls into the same personality, and there are individuals who are mature with manners and an idea of good morals with being a mix of old and new soul.

Not once has Ryan ever showed he gets off in someone else's pain or being in control over someone. He he taking his duty seriously. Like that.

These two characters seem to slowly going overto the Dom/Bratty Dynamics; each chapter is showing the train of thoughts from both characters in a fine way. The awawareness of how someone who was wronged is teaching the bratty female to behave without acting on vengeance is showing how Ryan is doing this all out of trust and not depravity.

Those who are offended by the thought of the way the disciplined is being handled need to realize that this is fiction and Ryan has not maliciously attacked or punished her out of his own anger or big lack of control. Ryan has gone out of his way to even bring comfort and understanding to Katie without any manipulation. That's clear and wonderfully done.

I look forward to how these two characters grow and enter new boundaries.

julianmarquezjulianmarquezover 4 years ago

At this point I don't think Ryan is a gentleman as much as he's asexual and fully committed to his task, but that might be changing. Looking forward to how.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please continue this! I love that this has such a build up between the two characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waiting!

Really hoping you write chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ch 4 necessary

Write ch 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Abandoned

Sad to see a story with such good build up get abandoned right as it was getting interesting. Had so much potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another chapter?

Are you writing another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another Please!

Would really like to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'd really like to know what happens next. So far this story is very good plus I'd like to see if they wind up being a couple

MindlesscrowMindlesscrowover 2 years ago

Please more I need it

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

OK now what. Story left me hanging as it ended very abruptly. Really need a second chapter . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous