All Comments on 'Disciplining Young Ladies'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
sacksackover 15 years ago
The best spanking story on Lit.!

No one does it better than this, with such loving and erotic detail. Your talent is prodigious, and I look forward to more of your "mini masterpieces".

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I hate to copy Paris Hilton but....

that was hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Old school

Simply Brilliant, Slow and sensual.... a perfect climax

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Done in brilliant style again

Your style is, as always, wonderful. Weird, wonderful and definately unique. Looking forward to more.

/KG

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well done

Keep them coming ... opps! a pun no less

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Worthy of a comment!

I've never commented on a story, but I thought yours deserved note. Loved it!

MissChristineMissChristineover 15 years ago
I loved it!

The way you went through all of the positions was wonderful. Perhaps next time you could use a paddle? Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
omg

Your writing is inspiring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great!

This story was very well written! Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Bravo

write more...loved it

ChucsSiteChucsSiteabout 15 years ago
The detail in your stories as well as

the erotic buildup and climax is what keeps me coming back for more (but I have only a few unread). The students seem more like Freshmen in high school with their knowledge and sexual experience and naivete, but enlightenment and surprise often enhance the storyline. I don't care much for spanking, but the sexual fantasy is unparalleled and I always wonder how it would end. No, Ms. Pepperidge did not rub herself or take Mr. Stratten's hand to do it for her. Nor did Mr. Peters get much more than a few cheap feels, but the dry hump and the back row bingo were enough to make the story come alive. I'm looking forward to see how Ms. Pepperidge gets her relief. Thanks again for your wonderful writing. Who else would have a comment about sloppy work habits right in the middle of an ejaculation?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Never Fails

I must have read this story close to a hundred times now; I practically have it memorized. Despite that, it still makes me cum EVERY SINGLE TIME.I love your stories -- thank you for mixing all of my fetishes together and putting them onto female college students a lot like me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Gotta make more

I loved this and every one of the spanking stories! Keep em comming!

XodanXodanalmost 15 years ago
Good One maybe a little bit long

Thanks for your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG Thank You so very very much

That is so amazing ... I was so very very turned on.

I mistakenly changed my panties half way though *blush* only to cum in the clean pair. I have never been so turned on by a story. Every story I have read of yours so far has made me so delightfully aroused.

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeover 14 years ago
Wicked

That was so amazing. The constant build-up of sexual tension and anticipation was marvelous to behold. How can you possibly outdo this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Can't get enough

I have been reading this story, and the "Naked at College" stories, for so many months I have them nearly memorized, and they still bring me to orgasm every single time I read them. This is my favorite though. Considering that I am a female college student with curly hair, glasses, and a small-ish chest, with a fetish for forced public nudity, your stories are my ultimate release. Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow!!

That was fabulous and it sure got me going!!! Keep the stories coming!!

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 13 years ago
Even re-reading this is GREAT!!

Thanks Charles!! Have waited and watched for more of Clorette or of Miss Pepperidge's comeupance.... any hope??

Would love to see your creative bent with another demonstration.... one where an entire class participates, wih your rare talent for combining pleasure with discipline and education I am sure your Mr Peters and maybe Miss Harding as well, could perhaps run an elective Saturday am seminar?

Another avenue I would love to see you explore would be a Father/Daughter weekend at Templeton.... and maybe a follow up with one of the lady Teachers (and Mr. P) hosting a Mother/Daughter conference as well??

Keep up the great work!!

Your Canadian fan!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Conflicting lust

This story has frustrated me so much and yet I keep coming back. I get mad, angry, furious even sometimes while reading this and yet, it's so damn erotic. I love it and hate it at the same time. I don't comment on stories quite often, but this has been the story I've read the most and even if it infuriates me, it still deserves all the praise it should have (because isn't that type of story supposed to make you discover your fantasies even if you don't want to discover them yourself?).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
about clorette

man i can see you're writtng again, i hope there's more from clorette comin'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A great Story

but the logical ending that would have the Girl getting a cowgirl spanking would be total embarassment by being completely nude. At that stage she would probably prefer it.

While I prefer the female discipline stories I like all of your work.

zex95966zex95966about 12 years ago
I fucking loved it!

you know how to keep the hotness going for a long time. A second chapter could be good as well - I see lots of possibilities, a brand new innocent girl, a return of Colette only going even further...

This has been in my favorites a long time... but I always *ahem* got my rocks off before I could ever finish it. I finally did this time, and was not disappointed at all.

keep on writing! this stuff is great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Excellent story!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
The detail in your stories as well as

the erotic buildup and climax is what keeps me coming back for more (but I have only a few unread). The students seem more like Freshmen in high school with their knowledge and sexual experience and naivete, but enlightenment and surprise often enhance the storyline. I don't care much for spanking, but the sexual fantasy is unparalleled and I always wonder how it would end. No, Ms. Pepperidge did not rub herself or take Mr. Stratten's hand to do it for her. Nor did Mr. Peters get much more than a few cheap feels, but the dry hump and the back row bingo were enough to make the story come alive. I'm looking forward to see how Ms. Pepperidge gets her relief. Thanks again for your wonderful writing. Who else would have a comment about sloppy work habits right in the middle of an ejaculation?! (This is a duplicate because I am correcting my username that Literotica would not do.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thumbs up

Incredibly good story. I skimmed most of the non-Clorette bits. It's a great premise and combines surreal humour and sex.

kjgoldkjgoldalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

That was very erotic, look forward to more.

membrainmembrainover 11 years ago
Golden Delicious!

The thought of Clorette's little rosy bottom will...oh, ungh...sorry...nevermind. More please.

curiouslolacuriouslolaover 11 years ago
Very very erotic

A ray of light in my onanistic life, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!!

Loved it! Could we have a girl pee somewhere in one of these stories? Maybe when she's getting spanked, or cumming?

MPsslavetommyMPsslavetommyover 11 years ago
Hard to read

Hard to read while stroking my own cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cunning kisses

Why are the girls always the suckers and never the sucked?

TakeThosePantiesDownTakeThosePantiesDownover 10 years ago
Wonderful!

So well writen, and exciting! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
holy crap

sorry, but that was my fantasy come to life. and yes, i agree with the comment that suggested total nudity at the end, that's what was going through my dirty little mind and i was just a bit disappointed it didn't happen. just a little, mind you, though, didn't put a damper on my enjoyment at all. thanks and keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so hot

This is a fantasy come true for me and imaging myself in Clorettes place always makes me come hard. Thank you and keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I didn't read the other mr peters stories but i "finished" this one

Very Good! I find it difficult to find really good stories anymore. So, I decided to check out the annual awards and honorable mentions. That brought me to this gem, and I'll be reading more of your work. Truly Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Well, it works for me!

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
Very, very good!

I enjoyed very much. I'm sure I'll like other stories about Mr Peters. I'm looking for them

LoveMenLoveSexLoveMenLoveSexover 7 years ago
That was hilarious!

Tone was so perfect for each character I was widening my eyes along with poor Clorette at every moment. Terrific writing and thanks so much for sharing a wonderful sense of humour and lust.

RaiderangelRaiderangelabout 7 years ago
Totally hot !

Can't wait for more chapters in this so erotically written story. I look forward when all the boys get a chance to put there fingers in Clorette's little Cunnie.

Five_EightFive_Eightover 6 years ago
I'll be damned, authentic erotica

Charlie, my boy, a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste.

TanukiTanukiover 6 years ago
Just wonderful

My first encounter with your writing, and I'm in awe. The story is sweet, and funny, and charming, and oh so arousing! Everything is just right, humorous but not too much to take away from the eroticism, graphic but still has an innocence to it. The dialogue is key to creating the mood - Mr. Peter's narration is like a slow sexual Chinese water torture, never giving poor Clorette or this reader a moment's rest. You could teach all of us a lot about writing, and other things . . . thank you for this gift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Way over the top!

One of the best ever. Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disgusting

Girls are not sex toys, Stop writing rape stories, I hate this fic. Girls are the symbol of motherhood, if you really love and respect your mother, then respect girls and write a better love story. You are not only insulting a girl through this fic but also a teacher too. Teacher are the representation of gods, they are our guides. This kind of fic ruins the pure image of a classroom. Classroom is a heaven for children. Please don't ruin it's image.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lol to the last comment...

Rape is the number one female sex fantasy as reported by women in countless surveys. It's programmed into the female and male psyches. It is not ever going away. Come to terms with it or be forever confused and baffled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You Are Ignorant

Rape is a big issue. You think this is enjoyable?

As "anonymous" said, "I don't understand why I am wasting my time on ur fucking comment? Do you know what a girl goes through when she's raped? Or a boy? Or anyone? Do you know how traumatic it is? Rape is NOT a fantasy, it's a crime. The most happens it with girls."

So stop pretending you can write stories.

This was horrible. 0/10

Justine_BishopJustine_Bishopover 4 years ago
So perfect

Thank you. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written

A good story, with exception to two thoughts:

You rely too heaving on ‘audibles’ to suggest action, and the professor’s “instruction” to Billy was non-existant! In fact, he seemed to allow the newbie go to town on her buns, and you dropped the professor completely out of the story! Aside from him “knowingly grinning” at the end.

“Now attend, William, you should not swing from higher than your shoulder. You should focus your slaps to the sweetest part of the derriere and never above the butt crack (or gluttial crease if you want to be clinical), and while its merit-able to slap the gluttial fold (where the ass becomes a thigh), and the tops of the thighs, you should hit that area sparingly, because it is quite sensitive and make the spankee quite cross with you. It should also be noted for the viewing audience that while spanking the “sweet spot” of the subjects ass will quickly fade in a day or two at the most, focusing some smacks to the tops of the thighs and the gluttial fold area, will last much longer and especially remind them each time they sit down. You should also vary where you strike, William, as you dont wish to be inhuman in doing discipline.”

Something like that would have been better than the laisen faiire attitude where he stands back and lets idiot William do as he likes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Story!

Loved this story! I was really hoping that two girls or more would have been spanked, like in the gentlemen version, and that Clorette was going to have to take off her top clothes as well. If you are going to do more versions of this, I would like to see, for the ladies, them stripped completely naked and lay on their back on the desk with their legs straight up in the air or bent at the knee with their butt over the end of the desk a little bit for the spanking. Then they could have them spread their legs open so their pussy, and asshole, is exposed to everyone, thus adding to the humiliation. After some spanking, then they have to grab their knees or, better yet, ankles to keep their legs apart and it also keeps their head up so they are looking at the class and the class gets to see her boobs bounce with each spank and her facial reactions, most likely pain, with each spank. I would also like to see her pussy spanked as well. Maybe not completely hard, but enough to make her orgasm or start to. Not sure how far it would go, but you could always have her fingered in that position or have all of the boys come up and spank her 10, or an even number, times each and then the girls, while they all can play with her boobs, pinch her nipples, play with/finger her pussy, or make her call herself names. Would also love to see, maybe the female teacher, or even a student, be able to strapon fuck her. That would be better, but you could have the male teacher or male student do it. Likewise, for the gentlemen stories, I think the same position and things I suggested would be nice, although I don't think other guys would come up to spank him. Seeing him in that state, with his legs in the air and balls and penis completely exposed, would be humiliating for him and you could have his balls lightly spanked, but not much pain, and rubbed, while his penis is spanked, maybe a little bit hard, which would provide a little pain but a lot of pleasure and humiliation, maybe even to orgasm. Like the ladies, you could have the girls spank him, play with his balls, penis, pinch his nipples and force him to call himself names. What would be really cool to see is have him strapon fucked by the female teacher, possible until he orgasms. Hope you consider some of these for the future and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have read these stories many times over the years. I like trying to time my own release with the story end. Would somehow like to find my way into a situation with my own Sandy!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous