All Comments on 'Disclosures: Selfie Involvement Ch. 05'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
The end...

Happy for the end of this story...Unhappy because the end was worst than all the story...

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Didn't really grasp this one.

While I recognize this story as a parody to the way that the subject of women sexuality is perceived, I have to say that I didn't enjoy this story. I read it until the end, so I have to give the author credit on that front. I finished it because I saw the humor in it, but it was one of those stories that I wouldn't read again.

For me to enjoy an erotic story, I need a few elements.

1. The most important element is that the author make me believe that this story could really happen. I couldn't buy the wife starring in a porn site getting gangbanged while the husband knows NOTHING.

2. The second item in this hierarchy is some conflict. The wife was just fine getting gangbanged and couldn't care less about her stupid husband. He was oblivious so there was no conflict there.

3. The third and final thing that I need in a story is feeling. There was very little love and emotion in this story. It was purely sex. While this is an erotic site, people rarely enjoy stories that is ONLY about sex. We like to read about the feelings of conflict. How does the wife feel about her betraying her husband? Does she even love him? What are his feelings? How does the wife agonize over the decision to throw her marriage in the toilet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well lets see

She cheated with LOTS and LOTS of men and women.

She did porno with LOTS and LOTS of men and women.

She made literally millions of dollars.

She has paid no attention to her husband at all for months

(Weren't they criticizing husbands for neglecting their wives?)

She does not seem to ready for husband to know about the money.

I expect for her to dump numb nut boring Eric, take everything she can and get alimony but never say a word about her money.

If not she will still be cheating, and only giving Eric lousy pity sex under pressure.

If he so much as looks at, not even talk to or approach, another women she will cut him to pieces and divorce him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A weasel is still a weasel....

no matter how much tie-dye you use.

And this flippant, somewhat insulting to everyone that believes in love story is still full of bad technical issues, poor writing, bad imagery and is clearly anti-husband, anti-fidelity and anti-responsibility.

A crap fairy tale is still a crap fairy tale, no matter how much money, sex, drugs and rock and roll you throw in.

1* for more reasons than a book could cover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry I think you and your story are shit.

You both stink nothing will change that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!!! MINUS 5*!!

Only laughable!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous