All Comments on 'Discord in the Rhythm of Marriage'

by PKenny5860

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

once a cheater always a cheater

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
I cannot relate to stories where the MC is a doormat

What married couple suddenly has Girl's Night Out on a Friday night??? I can see it on a weeknight, but weekends are family time. The fact that she had GNO on Friday is bad enough, but then she added Saturdays, too.

I cannot see a real marriage putting up with that at all, let alone for the MONTHS depicted here. Then, he never questions or confronts her until he surprises the wife with a weekend away???

Sorry, but they SHOULD divorce. They are not really a couple. Anything that happens after that point in the story is really moot.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
but we can't divorce in the eyes of the church

But you can fuck around on your husband in the eyes of the church? Why do so many writers use that bullshit about the church and divorce? Isn't it a sin to cheat?

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No Way

Jose... the story ended with her bags in Chrissy's car heading down the street.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5*

Nice story

MikenkansasMikenkansasover 4 years ago
Kumbaya

The only thing missing was bringing Jake into their close circle of friends.

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
Reconciliation doesn’t work here for me

With damage done, it was all on the MC to get over it and not the wife to earn any back trust. This was a long term thing, and she even went out after the confrontation about the affair - that should’ve been the nail on the coffin. There wasn’t even they loved each other so much vibe - her line is because of the church she wants to stay together? Sorry, this didn’t work for me.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfover 4 years ago
Good STORY but....

Very good STORY with excellent character development. Some minor grammar issues along the way.

But even though I'm a Christian, I can't see that forgiveness is possible here. The transgressions were too deep. Nope...I would have also ended with him throwing her out.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 4 years ago
Your knowledge of items in story lacking

“Hell, he even had Noah build an ark to keep it going after others behaved so badly that he had to destroy the entire population of the world save for those precious few aboard the ark of the covenant."

So, Noah built the ark to protect his family and the animals from the flood. No problem there.

Many years later, Moses accepted God’s laws, written on stone tablets. When Moses returned to find his flock in sin, he broke the tablets in anger.

The Jews built an elaborate gold plated box, and placed the tablets inside. The tablets represented the covenant made between God and the Jewish people. The box built to carry the tablet pieces was the ark of the covenant.

Noah’s ark, and the ark of the covenant are two separate things.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago
Kenny

I have enjoyed some of your tales and called bull shit on some, this one falls under the later.

The guy works all week long helps around the house and every now and then golfs on Sunday afternoon (I'm assuming (bad woad) after they went to church). She stays home all day while the kids are in school and feels sorry for her self. She gets a taste of freedom and runs it to the Max. For five of the six months of her freedom she fucks some younger guy because she can but only on the weekends when she leaves her kids at home with honey. He should have let her go and lived himself (this coming from a guy who believes in reconciliation).

Now for the questions I have. You wrote,

He was tall and handsome. Dirty blonde hair and soft blue eyes.

He was tall, dark haired like you but younger.

Which was it?

Then

I called my folks and arranged to have them take the kids for the weekend.

We arrived at her parents' home in the late afternoon.

So where were the kids?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sanctimonious

Self righteous bullshit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

B

U

L

L

S

H

I

T

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
six months?!

No way Friday nights.

If somehow I could ever condone every Friday night out with girls, the first time she's out til really late is the last. Nothing proper is happening that late.

No way she ever leaves family on Saturdays too. Not once.

But he lets her screw over the family every weekend for month after month after month? Only gets pissed after six months?

I can't relate to him at all. And she's beyond redemption.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like the way he handled his business

Like a real man.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
She went too far for reconciliation

She can save the lessons she learned for her second husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OK with reconciliation

Not down with magic friendship with psycho Crissy. Wtf?

ken philipsken philipsover 4 years ago
Sanctimonious fundamentalist ego ridden Shit

She should have fucked the complete cunt of a husband off when she had the chance. He had her totally run down, & buried in his 1950s misogynistic fantasy. No wonder she wanted out. She would have cleaned him out and got the kids in any divorce court I know of and quite rightly. This is an erotica site. Why are we being inflicted with this drivel which is abt as sexy as watching paint dry?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Writing Dialogue 101

Anyone past the age of 10 should know the following:

<P>

When one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed.

<P>

When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good story

A good story about another cheating wife is astray by a single friend who sells her, too easily, on the wild partying lifestyle. Dawson waited too long to confront her but went all in when he did pull the trigger. He's a better man than I am, as I don't think you can come back from that level of disrespect and betrayal. I can see his reasoning, even if its not the way I would go. I'm a fan of your work, and remain so even if I don't agree with the ending on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Get off your bully pulpit

This was awful. No way he takes her back. Not in a million years. Kids adjust. They can be whole and happy with divorced parents. To insinuate otherwise is just stupid. And he doesn't have to live his life wondering when the slut will cheat again. Do you have any idea how stressful it is to constantly wonder where your wife is and what she's doing? I wouldn't wish that on anyone. And if you don't think that worry and stress doesn't affect his relationship with his kids, you're delusional. I don't mind a good RAAC once in awhile, but this was really bad.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mature Approach to Remaining Married

Good story. A very mature approach to establishing whether to divorce or not. This isn’t bullshit as some say. Staying in the marriage based on these circumstances is neither wrong or right. It’s based on the desires of the aggrieved party. Since the wife expressed a sincere desire to stay married and expressed sincere remorse, its worth a chance to continue the marriage of the husband still loves his wife and feel he and the family will be better with her than without her. It’s not wrong if the husband decides to divorce either if he can’t get over her offense. I also call bullshit on that ‘once a cheater always a cheater’ I know too many people who have done it and have never attempted it again. Statistics say that 70% of wives and 72% of men will cheat in a marriage. It is possible to change the condition of your heart to never do that again. Great story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So many commenters fail to consider one important thing.

What about the children? Yes our hero is somewhat sanctimonious, but appears to make the decision to keep her based on the family and primarily on what’s best for the children. It appears as though many criticize a wronged husband who takes the adulteress back based only on selfish reasons when there are children involved. I seriously think many of the critics haven’t ever been truly in love, and if they were and had children they based their actions on selfish reasons and without regard as to how it affected others, even children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ok

But reconciliation after her girl friend blew him 100 times, snowballed his whore wife and she learned to take cock up the ass and enjoy bisexuality as her hubby boned her and the slut friend..... has has season of mischief is here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Be true to yourself and your characters

I’m the victim of a cheating wife. I passed up an opportunity at reconciliation, and was soon married to a woman who was perfect for me then and is every bit as perfect now, 30 years later. I would never have wanted it any other way. But my experience doesn’t mean I think that others who choose to reunite with a cheater are always wrong. It’s sad to see so many commenters who are too broken to see any way forward but their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finally, a real man takes on infidelity!

If you can't forgive, your faith is in doubt. Jesus was quite clear on that.

On to the story, IMHO a real man does what is best for his family. In this case the real man decided he'd do his best to save his family. He prevented his children from being children of divorce. This undoubtedly led to their having better more well adjusted lives. But he wasn't a doormat, he set up some strict boundaries. Forgiveness works but if the other party doesn't want to change, we don't have to enable them .

Burn the Bitch rants and raves only prove how many un-grown-up "adults" live in our world.

In my life I have known several women who pulled the plug after one mistake by their husbands and each has regretted acting hastily. In the earliest case, the children of her divorce are having really hard time establishing long term relationships and they're in their 30s. Don't tell me it's better for the kids!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hey Dawson...

When you asked her to tell you everything she only said the she and jake “had sex” and you went with that.... No motherfucker she deliberately withheld the details !!!

Did she suck his dick...yes she did so you are tasting jakes dick every time you kiss her lips !!! How many times did she let jake creampie her.... yeah, you licked up his cum thinking “I got her so hot she’s extra wet tonight” !!! Oh, and how about that Devirgined ass that you never got !!! Kinda shitty (pun intended) she never confessed that to you huh ??? She fuck in the car fuck hours on end in his apartment and you act like she just laid on her back missionary every time... oh but it’s ok cause you don’t have a back bone !!! I bet she still gets her vibrator (named jake) every time you’re not around !!! Yeah you’re a cuckold no way of losing that title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh boy...

The wife was borderline, 'easy to move on from'. Nothing special. Why stay. The kids. It's always the children in the equation that prevents a good man from just walking away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I am pretty sure THIS author is mentally retarded

To begin with this story is essentially unreadable it's so badly done.

2nd the wife is having a fairly long term affair with Jake and then when the husband finally put his foot down she has a come to Jesus moment. WHY?

For weeks she completely ignored her husband and her kids so it makes no sense that simply because the husband got angry one time she would suddenly have a change of heart.

This story is essentially a typical wife martian slut ray ...type of story

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Sorry I like your work but this ending is ludicrous.

Anony preacher, worry about your own faith fool. Forgiveness doesn't mandate reconciliation.

And the idea that any QUALITY guy would want to get with Crissy, knowing her story? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Messy

Mandy went pretty much overboard in her journey to being "single" for a while. That was a lot to forgive. How in hell did Jake know her address? Nice try but three kicks in the balls is pretty difficult although deserved.

A bit too much high school fantasy.

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Well presented story.

Rough start and in my opinion there was no basis for reconciliation. The epilogue was sort of boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So ...

… they returned home in the rental car and left his at the B&B? I wonder if it's still there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Head-hopping bullshit

Pick a narrator and stay there. Couldn't be bothered to finish or give it a score. Miserable writing.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 4 years ago
RE:MaxiMilf

As one Christian to another, "Just where is the point where you sin and wouldn't want God to forgive you?"

If we want to be forgiven, we really should forgive others. Personally I know I'm a sinner who sins many times a day, and I expect God to forgive me each time I ask for it.

As a Christian I'm sure you know of the 70 x 7 answer to the question about how often to forgive. (To the non-Chrtistian: 70 x 7 represents an infinite number, not 490 per day.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well I get the reconciliation when married with young children but I don’t think I could and would never get back to fully trusting her. Also taking a guys cock while we were married for weeks would be end game for me . Also if you are a guy who could stay in the marriage a full test for stds would be a must before I touched her again and I would accompany her to really embarrasse her . I know this is really childish but I’d need to have a couple of nights with someone also even if she don’t know but better if she did

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
3 stars for writing none for content

Too many holes

Not just good sex mind blowing

She passed out

No way

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 4 years ago
RAAC

I give this a three for effort but cannot give higher. Some of the plot was pretty unoriginal. To balance the awful thing that Mandy did, we have hubby get stupidly drunk and almost kill himself so that she can sort of redeem herself by saving him from drowning, just in the nick of time. Richard Gerald had his prosecutor hero get shot so the errant wife can nurse him back to health. We see variations of this theme in LW stories over and over, as a prelude for reconciliation at all costs (RAAC).

The man is helpless, he’s grateful, there is time for his emotions to cool down, then he forgives the cheater and the family stays together “for the sake of the children, if nothing else.” It’s true the courts screw the cheated-on husband and maybe he would be bitter at the destruction of his family, poorer due to alimony and child support, and lonely. But how can he trust her again? She gets rewarded for bad behavior which reinforces it, and with no consequences, the odds are, “once a cheater, always a cheater;” she’s therefore likely to do it again.

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 4 years ago
You should have made him short , little Dick & bad in bed !

I mean Hell , if you're gonna go Matt Moreau on us , then do it right !

That dude needs a shirt that looks like a welcome mat , he sure got walked on enough to warrant it .

**

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You ramble.

We don't need you to give us the whole menu of what you ordered.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
It was a bit preachy for my taste

Overall it was well done. No one gets to criticize the choices of the author. It’s their story. I just struggle with the sacred vows stuff.

Overall I think it was good.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Sheesh.

This was gay as fuck!

You have writing ability but absolutely terrible story telling talent.

Your husbands are basically nutless little bitches when it comes to their truly disgusting whore wives.

I like your writing a lot but I hope you improve your story telling to be far less wimp/cuck bitch/whore motivated.

Your wives just aren't likeable or sympathetic and your men are pathetic and don't inspire respect or likeability either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Reconciliation is fine but I couldn't imagine it being done in a more limp wrested way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Why do so many 'writers' on this site use the 'characters' religion as an excuse NOT to divorce, it wouldn't be accepted by their faith, yet CHEATING is also not accepted by faith, 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just no

This was one of the circumstances where it should of been to burn the bitch and her whore friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just a wimp

Just own it

You are just a wimp for letting her back into your life

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
nothing like a lovable willing cuckold

his a moron and deserves the slut he married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
cucks get one star

His wife didnt love him, she loved the life he provided

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago

Religious beliefs are a comfort to many. When one thinks through the issues, a lot of the policies simply don’t make sense. I happen to believe in the sanctity of marriage, and certainly recognize the need to put work into marriage. The problem I have, is that Catholicism persecuted the innocent as well as the guilty. When one partner destroys his/her vows, it’s reasonable to expect some level of condemnation. Yet by denying divorce, the innocent party is suddenly guilty as well. Then consider premeditation: if the cheater thought it through under Catholic dogma, he/she would realize that he/she is free to cheat because the spouse follows church mandates. Absolutely ridiculous policies set not by God, but by a bureaucracy of men purporting that God chooses to speak only to an elected bureaucrat called a Pope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So her punishment was to not have sex with her lover any more?

Other than that nothing changed for her and the spineless cuck?

"I'll do whatever it takes to earn your trust back and anything to keep our family together! Please find room in your heart for forgiveness."

OK kill Jake and Chrissy - then we'll talk

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
For the sake of the kids try to make it work, but...

I wouldn't have touched her without a clean bill of health. Jake is a scumbag and would have picked up something nasty. Even after that it would be a long time before sleeping with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Im sorry I didnt like this one

I just cant see how he could of taken her back so quickly and tbh at all. What she did, continue to do even when confronted, she got off way too lightly. Even her whore friend, really? Im normally for reconciliation when there are two loving people but in this case, I was hoping he would dump the slut here.

blue66blue66about 4 years ago

You are right. This is an example of how to retrieve a marriage and live through the pain and come out the other side in a better place for all.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Sorry, but this is another cuckold story. What a wimp he is.

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago
A lame cuckold story!

Sorry, but can you do other stories besides cuckold? I like your writing style and the scenes you create are good too, but why do the dupes have to give in to the cheaters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is just bad , simply awful .

Really cannot see how any husband can find that level of forgiveness .

Sure , there are the kids to consider , but weren't they all disrespected and suffered while ' mom ' was having her slutfest .

He could have demanded a divorce and effectively taken their relationship back to when they were courting . Make her work for this reconciliation if that's what he wanted .

Instead , she had her jollies and got away with it ......... bet she still has fond memories of Jake .

Hated the way you ended this story .

1 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
SEEMS LIKE I READ THE ONLY STORY YOU'VE WRITTEN.........

That was worth a shit. This guy should have just been sucking the cum directly from the boyfriend's dick. There is no marriage to rescue in this story. As has been stated, children are resilient and can be happy after divorce. They would probably be more adversely affected by living in a condition where dad is completely distrusting and angry with their slut mother. Best to dump a whore like this and move on. With no real remorse she'll do it again

And you'd better believe that at the Friday night dinner with Chrissy and her fiance I would have told him in great detail what he could expect from the slut he was considering proposing to. And talk about her role in the duvorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It started pretty good ...

But went downhill pretty fast

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not for me

Hated this but those who love cucky wimp stories will especially love this. Not only did you reconcile them back together pretty much straight away, you had him offer her to continue to be a slut without divorcing because of their religion but before that you have the husband almost committed suicide because he couldnt handle it? Oh and to top it off, you have the husband forgive her slutty friend who led her into cheating. Why didnt you just cut his balls off as thats pretty much what you did here.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

So there you go ladies, have an affair get caught shed a few tears and the moron will take you back. Make sure you’ve given him some brats.

Once you pop out a few kids they come in handy as leverage when you want some fun fun fun. Fingers crossed you have a girl who can wrap daddy around her little finger, he’ll have no chance to kick you to the curb then.

Ain’t love grand?

Oh and by the way the Ark of the covenant in not Noah’s Ark, it’s the casket that held the Ten Commandments (haven’t you ever seen Raiders of the lost Ark?).

mustelamustelaover 3 years ago
Too much...

Too much… God, coke & coffee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All the stories are the same by this writer

This writer must get off on making wife a whore with no consequences and hubby a weak and pathetic cuck The stories are not believable unless you think all men are spineless and foolish cucks Awful and ridiculous

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

You are either a CUCK/RAAC writer or a BTB writer!!! Make up your mind!!! 2 stars for cucks!!!

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
If they didn’t have kids I’d say BTB.

Because of the kids, and until 6 months before, she was a terrific mother, and at that point (he’d only known for about 5 days at that point) he still felt live for her, I can see RAAC — especially for the kids.

Plus, this just felt “real”.

5-stars.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
“...he still felt live for her...”

= he still felt love for her

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Liked the story people make mistakes and forgiveness isn't cheap. However, I always curious to read the comments to the stories where there is a reconciliation, You get the same trolls commenting, not on the story or the writing etc., but on the outcome.

From the looks of it it's always the same people like @MarkT63 never seems to comment on the story but only shouts about cucks/raac lovers. What sad fucks these people are. Do they only get off on reading a story that they can bemoan where love and forgiveness exist as the outcome. OMG what shitheads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree with Anonyn comment on 15/1/21

All your stories are the same. The wives are as evil, selfish and slutty as they come and regardless of how horrible their actions are, they don't face any real consequences because you write the husbands as weak and wimpy men. The wives in your stories deserve to be burnt.

WwoodyWwoodyabout 3 years ago
Strength of character

Most of the readers cannot really understand TRUE STRENGTH, which happens to be the ability to forgive someone who shows TRUE remorse. If the wife or husband is not remorseful or even cruel, then definitely BTB. Otherwise, it is a Christian thing to do to not "CAST THE FIRST STONE "

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can easily see how a married women with young children can end up feeling trapped and wanting to escape back to a carefree live. It's down to the husband to ensure that he shares as much of the work of building a home as he can and not sit back and assume everything is ok with his marriage.

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago
Garbage

This story line is just too stupid to even be close to being believable ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

PUKE. Yes being a suck as wimp dog is much better than BTB. (sarcasm). She is sorry for nothing except getting caught.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Nope

Sorry but nope. I normally prefer reconciliation endings but not here. She got away pretty much Scott free. Also the fact that he gave her the choice to continue with their marriage was bloody ridiculous. Should have just let him die and let the bitch live with the consequences of her action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I needed to act like a responsible adult and give due consideration as to how any decision I made would impact my children, our faith, and our friends and family as well as me."

That sentence was 24 carat bullshit. The extent to which you poor raac writers go to justify your point astonishes me. A woman can cheat and then suddenly become a saint, all she needs to do is to " take full blame and responsibility"(by merely uttering those words), yet a man who was cheated by the person he loved the most on earth cannot leave her because he has to think about their children? That's the epitome of double standard, you asshole!

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

Should have burned her down. Even better would have lost her if her husband had nixed a girls' night out. Married women don't do girls night out dancing and drinking. They are trolling. there's plenty of opportunities to do married women's things with other women. My own wife is a leader for activities with women seeking to serve God and shut-ins. Great story though. I do love happy endings, even if they are rare in this setting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

On this case, if going the reconciliation route, I would have made her sign a post nup that included severe penalties for another lapse, as well as custody of the kids.

Jake would have been pounded into oblivion

Chrissy would never have been welcomed back.

BrentJWBrentJWover 2 years ago

I always try to see a way for reconciliation. This was a really hard one to see for me. Although she felt guilty as her affair ramped up she continues to get worse over time until the husband finally explodes on her. He never should give her that much rope to go so far astray without any push back from him. Maybe reconciling was right in this situation but trust would be a loooong time coming.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Another good story. I don’t think I could have taken her back though.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
The story looked like a toilet bowl of shit swirling down the drain

There was nothing redeemable there

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My favorite story from this author. Jake coming over with flowers struck me as unrealistic, unless he was in love with her and wanted to split the couple up. Aside from that, I gave it a 5.

FarnorthmanFarnorthmanover 2 years ago

Reconciling maybe but letting Crissy back in not no but fuck no

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Ok, I won't be reading anymore from PKennyCuck...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a dumb*ss! Who takes back a whore and befriends the whore’s friend?!! 🤢

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this ine was a bit iver the top on the REcuckcilliation

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Congratulation for joining the cuckold fraternity. Disappointed in you. Your a decent writer but this story is totally unbelievable. No man under ANY circumstances would reinstate their relationship with such a women/wife. You made him not only stupid by not reading into what was happening over such a long period of time but made him simple minded by making him fall on alcohol to solve his problem,then a wimp by taking her back, just rubbish. You make him a successful man early on in your tale. Guess what,successful men are not like you ended up turning him into. I have read a few of your well written stories but after this one I

question reading any more. The best fiction is believable,this is one not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's your mom's original story, I believe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really does a good job of capturing the thought process of a religious type in this situation.

Protip: If you're a cheater then marry a hardcore religious type.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wimp story - 1*

RR431RR431almost 2 years ago

Dogmatic orthodox Religion fucks up lives.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Please learn how to spell. Errors destroy the flow of the story., not that is was original, there are just so many similar stories, usual with only a choice of one of two possible endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I'm so sorry Dawson for my behavior that led us to this point. I take full blame and responsibility. Please forgive me!"

And so he did...and they lived happily ever after!

other2other1other2other1over 1 year ago

This was a good try at a reconciliation. Its so hard to write because the scales are balanced incorrectly and trust that is so often destroyed takes a traumatic event to have any chance at recovery.

I like that she tried so hard to be contrite and made the choice to chase after her husband. I would have loved to hear more about how she in particular worked to regain his trust, his confidence. When someone cheats the cheated on person has something taken away that the cheater if they really want to get back need to give something more than ever before.

This story really got me thoughtful about reconciliations, their difficulty and how no one wins, but yet they do happen.

Thank you for writing this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He just loves to be a cuck. What a sorry excuse of a man. Lousy, weak character. Waste of a human being.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She didn't pay enough for her deceit. She deserved at least a hearty bitch slap.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

3 stars -

Trust me, I know from personal experience that infidelity causes the loss of that initial 'couple intimacy' for the rest of your married life. If I knew it was going to last forever, I would have walked away 47 years ago and started a new life.

servant111servant111about 1 year ago

Totally insipid illogical nonsense. The plot holes are so huge and frequent that nothing makes any sense whatsoever.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fifty stars! Love conquers all!

NitpicNitpic12 months ago
Dump

He should have dumped the slut.Chidren do need a mother,but she has been missing from family life for six months and they coped

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPKenny5860@PKenny5860
Enjoy writing for fun and reading stories on Literotica.

SIMILAR Stories