Discord Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next part of the tour was to complete the loop they'd taken back to Sylvia's apartment, stopping at a bunch of pizzerias on the way. It had seemed like a pretty complete list, but the sisters kept remembering a place they liked along the way, and naturally they had to go there too! Sicilian pizza on 15th street, thin crust on 19th, old school Italian style on 22nd by the river, they tried to keep to just one slice split between the three of them so they wouldn't fill up too much, but by the time they'd eaten their way through one pizzeria after the next all the way to Sylvia's apartment, they were all stuffed to the brim.

They had about an hour before they had to leave for the theater to see Hadestown, which was about twice what Sylvia and Violet needed to get ready and half what Emma would have wanted.

Emma made a dash for the shower as soon as they walked in the door, promising to be quick while Sylvia rolled her eyes and Violet giggled. "If she's ever taken less than 15 minutes in a shower in her life, I swear I'll never tease her about anything again."

"That sure, huh?" Violet flopped heavily onto the couch, kicked off her shoes and massaged her feet. "This is so different from LA. It's all so dense and built up, you can really walk everywhere. Back home, we'd have spent more time circling around trying to find parking than getting to taste anything."

"That's the price you pay for getting to spend every day on the beach," Sylvia teased, settling herself beside her. "Tired?"

Violet shook her head. "I feel like I should be, but I did sleep the whole time on the plane. I'm sure I'll sleep well tonight." Her eyes sparkled, and she added playfully, "especially if you decide you'd like to make use of me."

Realizing how much closer they were to the end of the day and what came then, Sylvia felt a pang of uncertainty in the pit of her stomach. It grappled with all her good feelings, all the excitement and affection she'd felt being close to Violet and stealing kisses all day, but before it could grow into full-on panic, Violet continued. "I was thinking while we were walking around. Have I ever told you about the first time I got spanked?"

"Umm--no, I don't think so? You've told me other stories, but I don't remember that one."

Violet nodded to herself and wrapped her arm around Sylvia's body, snuggling up into her and making Sylvia feel more relaxed. "It was back in college. I was 19 or 20 or something young, and I met this tall, willowy graceful domme at the first munch I worked up the courage to go to. We talked, we got coffee a couple of times, we flirted, you know the story. We liked each other, but mostly we were just two young and horny lesbians who weren't satisfied with vanilla sex."

"I think I know what that's like, except the part where you were brave enough to go do something about the feeling," Sylvia joked, and Violet gave her a little squeeze.

"You're doing something about it right now!"

"So what happened?"

Violet shook her head, smiling at the memory. "It was so embarrassing, I thought I was going to die. After all that buildup, all my fantasies about what it would feel like, all the sexual tension and anticipation, I finally got naked and lay myself out on her lap, and I could feel myself trembling. Like, my fingers were shaking right in front of my eyes. She'd barely started, I think we only got like four or five strokes in, and I started to cry."

"You? Crying from a spanking?" The image didn't fit at all with the Violet Sylvia knew, who could shrug off much harsher pain to much more sensitive bits of her.

"I know! And it wasn't like a few little tears here and there, I was full on balling. I thought I was so tough, I could hardly believe it myself. Even looking back, I don't even know what set me off, but I was so embarrassed I wanted the ground to swallow me up. I thought she was going to think I was a weak, terrible sub. Or she'd think I had abusive issues in my past the spanking had set off, and I was a bad sub for not telling her beforehand. So many things that only made me cry harder, which made me more ashamed, which made it even harder to stop, you get the idea."

Sylvia hung on Violet's words, and when she paused to gather her thoughts, Sylvia could barely wait. "What happened?"

"Everything ended up fine. She wrapped me up in her arms and waited for me to calm down, then we got some food together and talked about it. She asked if I wanted to try again or if I'd rather call it a night, and she barely got the question out before I was begging her to give me another chance."

"That sounds more like you," Sylvia teased.

"Oh hush! Anyway, the second time was a great experience for both of us, and that's what I'm trying to tell you." Violet said, the warmth in her eyes calming Sylvia as much as her sharing her personal story did. "No matter what happens, it'll be fine in the end. You don't have to worry about messing up or making the first time perfect or anything, I'm not going anywhere and there'll always be a next time to have a new experience. Whatever you want, I'm okay with it! If you want to fuck me up tonight, that's great! If you'd rather just cuddle, that's also great!" Violet gave her another playful smile at the same time as she squeezed herself closer into her side. "Trust me, I'm down for as many kisses as you want."

Violet's eyes. God, Sylvia could drown in them and go to her grave happy. "What did I do to deserve you?"

"Um -- you spent all day feeding me amazing sushi and pizza." Violet rubbed her belly, making a purring sound like a cat. "And you're taking me to a Broadway show! You have any idea the shit that passes for musical theater on the west coast? I should be asking what I did to deserve you!"

Sylvia was about to counter with Violet having flown all the way from LA to see her, but the sound of the shower cut off and Emma called that it was open for whoever was next. "What did I tell you? She's been in there for 20 minutes. We gotta get ready."

When she looked back on that evening, Sylvia had a hard time separating events down to a timeline. It all sort of bled together, and some moments stuck out like they'd lasted for hours while other long stretches seemed to pass in a blink.

Like, she was thinking a lot about Violet's story, trying to figure out how Violet always seemed to know exactly how to get through to her. She'd been so caught up in trying to make everything perfect, stressed so much about messing something up and ruining Violet's experience with her, but Violet was right. Just like she always was.

Her body was on autopilot, going through the motions of shower, a little lip gloss, light eyeliner, then a little more eyeliner when Violet said she liked the effect on her. Getting her dress on -- the same one she'd worn for the first webcam play session, which Violet instantly recognized and got turned on by. It was a lot of stuff, the clock said it took 45 minutes and they left the house late, but it felt like Sylvia blinked and it was past.

But on the flip side, the moment when the lights in the theater dropped, the music swelled and the curtain rose seemed to hang frozen before Sylvia's eyes. Violet leaned forward in the seat next to Sylvia, her eyes went wide and she let out an excited "oh!" before stuffing her hands over her mouth. Something about it was so genuine, like Violet was a little kid on Christmas, it warmed Sylvia's heart so much she wanted to spy on her enjoying the show more than watch the show itself. Violet kept her hands up while she mouthed along the lyrics for all the songs, like she didn't trust herself to do it silently and wanted them there in case she needed to clamp them back over her mouth again.

Getting to experience it vicariously through Violet made the show magical for Sylvia in a way she'd never imagined. More than ever, it made her want to give Violet more. To keep giving her that visceral wonder and delight, and hopefully make her feel as special as she always made her feel.

That's what finally made up her mind in a way the butterflies in her stomach could agree with. Almost as if they were settling inside her, Sylvia felt herself relaxing back into her seat in the middle of the crowded theater, and for the first time in what felt like ages, decisiveness filled her unhindered by anything else.

She'd been looking at it all wrong. It wasn't about trying to plan out and execute the most perfect, best kinky sex of Violet's life. If that was the goal, her inexperience would matter much more, but it really wasn't. Violet was right, it didn't have to be perfect. No, it was just about giving them both a fun time, and that was something she did know a thing or two about. She ought to by now, she'd been doing it for months now. The secret to making Violet blissfully happy was to make her work hard -- so hard it hurt -- to give Sylvia pleasure.

Maybe it amounted to the same thing -- kinky sex -- but whatever. It felt like a different perspective, and that's what mattered. They fed off each other, each receiving pleasure from giving the other what she wanted, even if that meant something very different for each of them. Like they were yin and yang, spinning around each other, each complimenting the other, neither complete alone.

Sylvia smirked to herself, happy nobody else could hear what she was thinking. She made it sound so mystical and philosophically deep and dramatic, when really it was just some whips in the bedroom. Maybe Emma was right. Maybe she really was a drama queen.

-------------------

"Echo is so jealous!" Violet exclaimed, scrolling through responses to their pictures they'd posted on Discord. "They're joking about starting a collection for her. The Campaign To Save The Echo. Send the musicals addict to Broadway before she explodes."

Echo was famous in the group for being obsessed with musical theater. Or notorious for it, depending on one's perspective. "Reminds me of when I told her I'd seen Hamilton."

"Too bad for her she lives halfway around the world," Violet chuckled. "Speaking of which, did you know Ragals lives here?"

"No he doesn't! He's over in fucking Brooklyn, and he's living in denial about how much worse it is over there while he still has to sell his soul for rent money every month."

"You're such an elitist!"

Sylvia shrugged, grinning helplessly. "What can I say? You're not wrong."

"If you think that's bad, you'll love what Psychotica said."

Sylvia groaned. "What's the bitch said this time?"

Violet dropped her voice and inserted as much annoying nasally quality as she could, making a good impression of Psychotica's voice. "Hadestown was alright. Good, not great. Overrated. Besides, you both know those aren't the pictures we want to see."

"What a fucking prick!" Sylvia seethed, then paused at the door to the apartment, fishing in her bag for her keys. Best not to give her mortal Discord enemy any more thought than that. Otherwise, he won the moral victory. "You want to see something really cute?"

"Is that even a question? Of course I do!" Sylvia pushed open the door to reveal Jane sitting just inside, looking up expectantly at them. Violet instantly burst into crooning. "Aww! She missed her mother!"

"Don't give her too much credit," Sylvia laughed, scooping the cat up in her arms and presenting her for Violet to pet. "I used to feed her whenever I got home from somewhere late, back before I got the automatic thing. I know it's bad to keep conditioning her, but sometimes I still give her treats when she welcomes me home like this."

"You two are great together." Jane kept pawing towards Violet, kneading at her arm as she scratched at her neck. "She likes me!"

"Of course she does! You gave her treats most recently!"

Violet snuggled her face into Jane's and continued in the cutesy voice. "You're just like humans, aren't you? The way to your heart is right through your tummy." She gave Jane's belly a rub and squealed. "She's so fluffy and soft!"

Violet rushed off to her bag to get more treats, and Jane watched her go looking tremendously self-satisfied. Like she'd pulled off the greatest con of all time, and was getting away with a huge stack of treasure.

"She likes it when you toss them for her to chase."

"Really?"

"Yeah, she likes to play like she's hunting."

Sylvia followed Violet and dropped Jane onto her bed while Violet rolled a treat out into the hallway. Jane instantly leapt into action. Giving a quick "meow!" like a battle cry, she raced after the treat, then pulled up short three feet away. She lowered herself down just above the ground, her tail waving and hind legs planting, before she pounced on the unsuspecting treat and gobbled it down.

"Oh my god!" Violet exclaimed. "I'm gonna make her so fat, I swear to god, I'm never going to get tired of seeing that."

They sat on the bed, Violet absorbed in getting Jane to run from one end of the apartment to the other hunting down treats, and Sylvia once again puzzling out a familiar problem. How the hell to transition from wholesome fun with the cat to riding Violet's face?

It was funny. The first time she'd played with Violet on webcam, she'd wished they could be together physically so things could develop organically into sex. Now that they were, and they'd spent an entire day bonding, there was still the same feeling of inertia to be overcome.

But it was like Violet had said. She did feel much more comfortable initiating sexy time on video chat now. It felt natural to slip into the dominant mindset and order Violet to play for her amusement. She loved how powerful it made her feel, telling Violet what she wanted and seeing her jump to make it happen.

Just translate that confidence to the new setting. Easy.

Sylvia took a deep breath, forcing herself into the right headspace, and surprising herself with how easily it happened. Or maybe it shouldn't be surprising? After all, she had been dying to fuck Violet for literally months now!

At long last, it was time. She was ready, she was prepared, and she finally felt like her head was in the right place.

In we go!

She got up, turned to face Violet, and was just about to give her a push backward onto the bed when the cat treat Violet had been mid-way through tossing hit her right in the forehead. It bounced between them, and Jane dashed around her legs, quickly swiping it away and retreating with her prize. Violet lost it. She rolled on the bed, laughing like it was the most hilarious thing she'd ever seen. Which, in fairness, Sylvia had to admit it kinda was.

"You should see your face!" Violet panted between bursts. "Better than all the pictures today -- priceless."

Oh well. Violet was on her bed, ready to be towered over. Did it matter how she'd gotten there? Sylvia climbed over Violet, laying herself out overtop of her and propping herself up on her arms with her face above hers. "You're gonna pay for that," she said, trying to make herself sound firm and in control, but failing miserably because she was laughing almost as hard as Violet was. "You're never going to let me live that down, are you?"

"Probably not! You were so serious for just a second, and then," Violet motioned helplessly between them, struggling to find words.

"Then you made things silly?" Sylvia offered.

"Hey! It's not my fault!"

"You got me right between the eyes!"

"It's her fault!" Violet pointed, and Sylvia turned to see Jane sitting on the corner of the bed beside them, staring judgment at their finding amusement in something other than her.

"Riiiiight," Sylvia rolled her eyes. "Next you're going to blame her whenever you fart."

Violet put a dramatic hand over her mouth. "I would never! Jane is an elegant lady, and as such, she never does anything so improper."

It was exactly the sort of silly dumb banter they got into every day, except now it wasn't over text or through cameras. Being able to feel Violet's mirth in her body beneath her gave it a new intimacy, making it feel like something they were experiencing together far more than laughing about stories from each other's individual days.

Fuck, it was going to be so hard to see Violet go home and try to go back to cameras.

"You know what I was about to do before you so rudely interrupted me?" Sylvia asked, getting a new burst of giggles from Violet.

"Did it have something to do with getting me exactly where I am now, under you?"

"It did! Except in the original plan, you were supposed to be wearing less clothing."

Violet reached up and draped her arms around Sylvia's shoulders. "Does that mean you've decided what you want to do tonight?" She asked.

Sylvia took a deep breath and nodded, firmly. "We're going to start slow. I'm not going to tie you up or anything, partially because I don't have any cuffs or ropes or anything." Sylvia paused for just a second, then admitted, "but mostly because I'll feel more comfortable knowing you can push me away if you want to."

Violet raised an eyebrow. "Really? You've got a dozen vibrators, clothespins, that paddle you've been testing on yourself, and all that other stuff, but you've never got any restraining toys?"

"Nope. There's so many choices, I've always been overwhelmed. Leather? Metal? Rope? Plus, it seems like all the good stuff is really expensive, and I don't want to waste money on something cheap just to try it out. I was actually kinda hoping you could help me pick something?"

"I'd love to, Domina."

"Great," Sylvia said, then traced her fingertips affectionately along Violet's cheek. "Now, are you ready to be a good plaything and scream for me?"

The way Violet's eyes lit up, it was like she'd said the most romantic thing in the world. "Always, Domina!

"So eager," Sylvia teased, amused. "You must be really wound up to agree to anything before I've even told you what I want to do to you."

"Six weeks, Domina! I've been really wound up for six fucking weeks!"

"I know you have, and I love you for it." Sylvia lowered herself closer, her chest resting on top of Violet's, her lips bare inches from hers. "I'm not just saying that, you know. I really do love it. I love feeling like I've got part of you locked away under my control, even when we're thousands of miles apart. It's..." She breathed in, inhaling Violet's scent and letting it course through her. "Intoxicating."

Sylvia felt a shiver rise through Violet's body. This wasn't news to Violet, she'd said similar things often enough, but being told her suffering gave Sylvia pleasure never failed to get a rise out of the submissive. "That's not fair," she said.

"What's not?"

"Saying things like that. It really does make me want to agree to anything."

Sylvia planted a quick peck kiss on her lips, earning a little "Oh!" before quickly dropping down and planting another more lingering kiss on Violet's neck, sucking in slightly to let Violet know what she had in mind. "Aaaannything?" she asked, drawing out the word teasingly, and Violet laughed.

"You really are obsessed with marking me!"

"Of course I am! Have you seen you? Everybody wants to take a bit out of you." She planted her lips onto Violet's neck again, kissing and then letting her feel a little bit of teeth. She felt Violet shiver again, her breath picking up in excitement, and the hands she had draped around her shoulders starting to massage their way along her back.

"Okay," Violet breathed, and little victory fireworks went off in Sylvia's head.

"What was that?" she asked, just to make her say it again.

"Okay! You can do it, if it'll really make you happy!"

Violet scrunched up her eyes, bracing herself as if getting a simple hickey would even register next to the crazy painful stuff she'd proven she could take, and it made Sylvia grin even wider. She settled back to appreciate the look. There was something innocent about it, completely at odds with the kinky perv Violet was at her core, that made Sylvia want to gobble her up.