Discord Pt. 03

Story Info
Sylvia experiences being a dominant in person.
  • June 2022 monthly contest
17.4k words
4.87
20.1k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lydra
Lydra
582 Followers

Author's Note:

This is the third and final part of Sylvia and Violet's story. If you have not read the first two parts, I highly suggest doing that first.

If you've made it this far, thanks so much! As with all authors, I love all comments and feedback. Good or bad, I'd love to hear what you think.

Tags: BDSM, female submissive, female dominant, lesbian, orgasm denial, pain, romance, consensual

-------------------

Prologue -- Violet

"This is all your fault, you know." Sylvia told her, matter-of-factly. "You picked the date. If you were really so desperate to cum, you should have picked something sooner."

Violet wanted to point out that there was no practical reason why flying to New York had any relation to her denial sentence. She had this whole argument planned out, patiently explaining that she was perfectly capable of both cumming right now, and with Sylvia when they finally met in person tomorrow too. Keeping her denied the whole time they'd been playing together -- the entire month of July and into August under this pretense of Sylvia wanting her first orgasm to be under her direct touch, was simply another sadistic excuse to keep her a horny, frustrated, whimpering subby mess.

But then Sylvia turned the remote controlled Lovense vibrator inside Violet back on, flooding her with the conflictingly tortuous pleasure that only comes from being edged by her dominant with no chance of relief, and it sent all her thoughts skittering away. It buzzed her pussy so right, teasing her clit and g-spot at the same time in a way that made her toes curl and her eyes roll back in her head. It was so good, the low setting amplified by weeks of built up lust and hormones to take her to heights of pleasure and need that had her panting and moaning in minutes.

Her body wanted to cum. Her body needed to cum. Her body was absolutely screaming at her to give in to it and let it explode! But it wasn't her orgasm to have. It belonged to Sylvia -- to her cruel Domina -- and Violet wouldn't have it any other way.

"Domina, I'm -- I'm getting close," Violet panted, looking up at Sylvia on the screen above where she knelt.

They'd played this game so many times in the last six weeks, Violet should have known what to expect. Still, the naked hunger and desire written on her Domina's face hit her like a truck. Shivers rippled over her skin, colliding like a weather front with the hot pressure building in her sex to set her pussy instantly clenching and her clit throbbing hard into the toy.

"Domina! I'm--"

Sylvia tapped her phone, and the toy went lifeless.

Violet struggled, right on the edge, her body pulling at her will-power to take that one final step over into ecstasy. Deep breaths. Force her muscles to relax. Uncurl her toes one at a time, keep her thighs from pressing together and focus on anything but how fucking hard her clit was.

"Good girl," Sylvia purred, approvingly. "Very good girl."

And though it all, Violet felt herself smiling wide at the praise. She'd earned that. The way her Domina's skin flushed and she looked like she could hardly wait to rip her own dress off and get her hands between her legs? She'd done that to her. She was a fucking good girl!

One more day, one five-hour flight, and Violet wouldn't have to make due with merely satisfying her Domina's cravings for control. She could finally give her Domina pleasure, up close and personal. She could finally take on the suffering she knew Sylvia was yearning to give her by her own hand. She could--

Her hips had started moving on their own again, and Violet realized she was coming dangerously close to the edge again even without the vibrations. "Fuck," she breathed out at the same time as Sylvia raised an eyebrow.

"Something on your mind?"

"You know what's on my mind!"

"I do," Sylvia laughed. "But I still like hearing you say it."

Violet laughed herself, then obliged. "I can't wait for you to get your hands on me."

"You just want me to make you cum!"

"No! That's not--" Violet protested, then realized she couldn't do it with a straight face, especially with her pussy all puffed up red and throbbing. "Okay, fine, I do kinda wanna cum a little, but you know it's more than that."

Sylvia shook her head in amusement, then leaned back in her chair. She bit her lip, the telltale sign something was on her mind, so Violet knelt quietly while she worked it out. "You're really sure you're okay with doing this with me?" Sylvia finally asked.

Ah. This again. "Yes, I am," Violet told her, confidently.

"You know it's -- I mean, I've never done this before. I've never given a spanking, or--"

"Domina, I trust you. You felt like this before we did our first webcam play, and this feels totally natural to you now! Everybody has to start somewhere, and I'm here to guide you through this." Sylvia shook her head again, muttering something about sheep inviting wolves in for dinner that made Violet laugh some more. "Besides, don't think I haven't seen those marks on your boobs and thighs lately. You've been trying on yourself again, haven't you?"

Sylvia blushed and ducked her head, adorably like she was a little kid caught trying to sneak a candy bar. "Maybe."

In truth, there hadn't been any marks. It was just a guess, but given that Sylvia was the dominant who had denied herself for the whole month of June before feeling qualified to do tease and denial play with Violet, it wasn't exactly a huge leap.

"You do so much to prepare things for us, and yet you wonder why I trust you?"

Sylvia glanced back down at the camera, looking somewhere between resigned and pleased. "Oh fine, have it your own way then. Just get here as soon as you can!"

-------------------

Part 3 -- Sylvia

Flying into New York sucks. There are three possible airports to arrive at, and all of them are terrible. Newark Airport and JFK are both ages out of the way of the city, and you have to battle traffic for an hour to get home. LaGuardia is much closer, but it comes with the downside of flying into the fucking hellhole that is LaGuardia International Airport.

Sylvia leaned against a pillar at JFK outside of baggage claim waiting for Violet to arrive, noise canceling headphones flattening her ears and giving her a little island of calm in the middle of chaos. A bunch of flights had arrived at the same time, luggage piling up on carousels as people craned their necks trying to see around the assholes who had parked themselves right in front of the monitors meant to tell everybody where to go. Announcements blared, so loud that Sylvia could hear them softly through her headphones' usually perfect noise cancellation, and off to her left, two people crashed and one dropped a soda on the floor, then quickly fled before anybody realized the mess was hers.

This was why Sylvia hated flying. It had nothing to do with a fear of being up in the air or anything like that, she hated the people. Being packed in together like this brought out the worst in humanity, and Sylvia wasn't really a big fan of crowds of people in general at the best of times. Thank god Violet was coming to her.

She turned her attention back to her phone. She'd had the same notepad app open since she got here, but it still remained stubbornly blank despite all the attempts she'd made at starting.

Violet. I really like you, and I want us to have something together. Something official. I mean, I know we've been playing together exclusively, and maybe you already think of us as together, but--

Sylvia sighed, trying to fool herself into thinking it was frustration and not nervousness, and held down the delete button again. Too much rambling. Fuck, even trying to write it down, she still couldn't say anything concisely.

Violet, I got you this collar because I want you to be mine. Be my girlfriend and my submissive. My submissive girlfriend? My girlfriend that I have lots of kinky sex with? Not just online friends is the point. My--

And just like that, back to a blank screen, and Sylvia returned to people watching.

So many crying babies. There had to be some kind of international conspiracy of parents. Some kind of message board all parents were a part of. How else could they organize it to have at least one crying baby on every single flight? ATTENTION EVERYBODY! The 7:10 from LAX to JFK is going to be quiet! Somebody needs to get on that, now!

A tap on her shoulder made Sylvia jump. Turning, she saw Violet's lips moving in words she couldn't hear, and when she made to take off her headphones, she got caught in an incredibly awkward hug with her arms in the air and Violet wrapping herself around them and her at once.

So much Violet so fast! So close they almost bumped heads, Violet's bright eyes and delighted smile filled Sylvia's vision at the same time as Violet's scent hit her. Fresh, like a breeze off a garden, with hints of jasmine and rose and violet flowers. Sylvia struggled for a second, trying to explain she still couldn't hear anything Violet was saying, then gave up and let her have her way with her.

Should she kiss her? Did Violet expect get kissed, or was it too soon? She'd put make-out on the itinerary for when they got home, and Violet hadn't objected to that, so maybe she should wait?

How goddamn cringe worthy was it that she was thinking about her itinerary for something like this! Like, what was she waiting for? An Outlook meeting notification to pop up saying 'kisses schedule for now'?

Violet lifted her headphones off for her. "Hey."

"Hey yourself."

"How many hundreds of guesses would it take me to get what you've got here?" Violet asked rhetorically, slipping one side of Sylvia's headphone over an ear. She frowned for a few seconds, then perked up. "Oh! I think you've played me something similar to this! It's got that same melancholy nighttimey sound as... uhh--"

"It's Chopin," Sylvia supplied, rather than make Violet flounder for the names of century dead composers. "He wrote a bunch of pieces called Nocturnes, and yeah, I've played some of the easier ones for you. This is opus number 48, most people agree it's the hardest--"

"So naturally you're trying to learn it," Violet grinned.

"--What's the point if it's easy! But yeah, both hands do a lot of traveling up and down the keyboard, and you have to do distinct fingering with both simultaneously, but I think it sounds nice."

"It does." Violet quickly wrapped Sylvia up into another close hug, then whispered in her ear. "I can't tell you how much I've been looking forward to finally getting to see you play in person."

Maybe it was the closeness, maybe it was how her piano recitals were always aftercare for their kinky play sessions and her mind had formed an association, but Violet's words sent warm little butterflies fluttering around inside her. "Leave it to you to find a way to make piano sexy," Sylvia muttered.

"A girl with incredibly talented hands showing off her skills? How is that not sexy!"

Sylvia wondered if reminding Violet about all the hours of practice required to make her hands talented would make it more or less sexy to her. Some people liked the illusion of the effortless genius, but that wasn't really Violet. She liked hard work and effort being rewarded, so probably more sexy. Something to incorporate later.

Even more than parents who think it's okay to bring babies onto flights, Sylvia firmly believed there was a special place in hell reserved for Uber drivers who talked. There's always a bunch of drivers circling the airports, so they didn't have to wait long for a car to arrive for them. Sure enough, the second they got inside, their driver asked "did you have a good flight?" in a friendly, cheerful voice that made Sylvia want to strangle him.

Violet gave Sylvia's hand a comforting squeeze before mouthing to her "I've got this." Then, raising her voice to carry to the front of the car, she replied "It was fine! It took off late but they got us here on time, which is great. How's your day been?"

Sylvia sat, about as dumbfounded as if Violet had just revealed she had superpowers and could fly, as Violet effortlessly sustained conversation with a total stranger. She was so good at it! Putting on a perfect show of giving a shit what about the driver's -- technically his name was Jeffery but Sylvia refused to think of him in such familiar terms -- recent good grades at night school, and that his girlfriend's dog kept waking them up at the crack of dawn.

Much though she hated to admit it, it did make the time pass quickly. Sylvia sat, listening with one ear and watching the low-rise apartments that are so typically Queens pass by out the window. Violet's hand in hers resting on the seat between them was a warm and wonderful presence, and every time Violet gave her a little squeeze, Sylvia felt warmth spread up her arm and through her body. She was here! Really here with her!

Traffic was mercifully light. Before she realized it, Sylvia saw they were coasting through the midtown tunnel, passing beneath the Empire State Building and pulling towards Hudson Yards and her apartment.

"You are SUCH a Cali girl!" Sylvia exclaimed as Violet waved their driver goodbye.

"And you're such a New Yorker!" Violet laughed. "If you think that's bad, just wait until you visit me. Jeffry there was quite restrained, if we got an Uber home from LAX, he would have wanted to know where I went to high school, whether I knew any of a dozen or so friends of his who also went there, how long we'd been together, when we're getting married, whether he could bring a plus one to the wedding, and whatever else he could think of."

Sylvia narrowed her eyes, trying to decide if Violet was joking. "You're all crazy over there."

"Yep! But you're crazy here too."

"Crazier than Uber drivers inviting themselves to strangers' weddings?"

"You've got winter here," Violet shivered for emphasis despite the hot August day. "Imagine living in a place where it snows, when you could move out west and go to the beach every day."

"Like you actually go to the beach every day," Sylvia rolled her eyes.

"I could if I wanted to!"

They continued back and forth like that riding the elevator upstairs, and it suddenly hit Sylvia how normal it felt. Chatting, joking with each other about nothing like they'd done so many times over video chats. She'd worked everything up so much in her head, agonizing over every moment they'd spend together, trying to create something magical. Maybe she hadn't needed to. Feeling their normal dynamic together right now felt more than magical enough.

But as soon as that thought started her feeling relaxed, they entered Sylvia's apartment, and her mind went into overdrive.

It was 12:19 by the clock by her desk in the corner of the living room. They were a few minutes early. They'd gotten home. Check. Violet's bags were successfully dropped off. Check. Only one thing left on the itinerary for right now, and Sylvia's mouth went dry at the same time as her lips started tingling.

"So, this is it, huh?" Violet said, looking around. "It feels a bit more roomy than I thought it would, seeing it from over there," she motioned to the computer setup on the desk.

"Yeah," Sylvia replied, lamely, her desire to jump on Violet struggling against her nerves for dominance. How many times had she pictured this moment? A hundred? Two? A thousand? Some ungodly number, and now here she was. Finally. Was she going to ruin the moment waiting for an Outlook meeting notification? Just fucking get on with it!

Sylvia took a step forward, about to pull Violet into the bedroom, only to be met by Jane wandering into sight from behind the couch to investigate what the new smells were all about.

"Oh!" Violet squealed, instantly dropping and extending a hand towards Jane. "You're so cute! Wait, wait, I brought you a present." She fished around in the outermost pocket of her roller bag, muttering to herself and pushing things aside until she triumphantly produced a little bag of cat treats.

Jane's ears perked up. "Meow!" She trotted up, gave Violet's hand a just a few shy sniffs, decided that anybody who came bearing treats had to be a friend, and started nibbling right out of Violet's hand.

Violet kneeling there bribing Jane with food to be her friend had to be the most adorable thing Sylvia had ever seen. "I think she likes you."

"Great! She's--" Jane lightly headbutt Violet's leg, then rubbed herself all down the side, making Violet squeal. "-- She's so cute!"

"Don't get too excited," Sylvia laughed. "When cats do that, they're trying to get their scent onto you. Basically, she's claiming you. She owns you now."

Violet looked up at Sylvia, the mischievous grin she always wore when she was about to try provoking Sylvia spreading across her face. "Two possessive dominant women living in the same house, and both want a piece of me." She glanced down at Jane again, still engaged in showing her affection, then back up to Sylvia. "Whichever of you am I to choose?"

"Me!"

"I don't know..." Violet rubbed Jane in the spot under her chin she'd seen Sylvia use a million times, instantly producing a purr from the cat. "She's so soft and fluffy! What do you have to offer?"

There was a blaze in Violet's eyes, telling Sylvia exactly what she wanted, and that's what did it. The nervousness faded and her urge to get her hands onto Violet soared. And her lips. Yeah, she definitely needed to taste those lips. Right now!

"Get up here!" Sylvia half commanded, half dragged Violet upright before pushing her backwards onto the couch.

Violet gave a little yelp, far more amusement than surprise, and went along with it. She sat, looking up at Sylvia expectantly, waiting for whatever came next. Sylvia met her eyes, reveling in the feeling of standing over her. Maybe it was a silly little thing, but the relative positions standing above her made her feel powerful. So many things she could do, so many things Violet would welcome her doing to her, so many dreams about to come true. Everything was ready, she'd had it all planned out for what felt like weeks. All she had to do was let herself go, the same way she'd finally gotten used to doing during their webcam play sessions.

"Remember your promise?" Sylvia asked.

"Yes, Domina."

"What did you promise me?"

"If I'm ever uncomfortable about anything, I'll use our safeword and we'll talk about it."

"Good."

Repeating it wasn't really necessary. Sylvia had made it one of their first rules -- not only establishing their safewords but requiring Violet to use them if she wanted. She never wanted Violet to not use her safeword out of some kind of misguided sense of shielding her from her own screwup. Sylvia knew Violet wouldn't forget, but going through it again was more for Sylvia's own benefit than hers. To help her feel sure that Violet wouldn't put a brave face on something she hated.

Sylvia drew closer, leaning over so her eyes drew level with Violet's. "We've got to go in twenty minutes, but I've got you all to myself until then. Whatever shall I do with you?"

She'd meant it to be rhetorical, just part of her dominant theatrics, but Violet must have been expecting it. She had her phone ready in her hand, already opened up to their itinerary, and she brandished it before her. "Ahem--I was made to understand that I'd be getting a make-out session?"

The way she said it, like she was complaining to a store manager about something advertised as on sale but showing full price in the store, was so sassy she couldn't hold a straight face. Sylvia watched, an eyebrow raised, as Violet tried and slowly failed to hold her giggles inside. Jane hopped up onto the armrest, and Sylvia turned to her. "You see what I put up with?"

"Oh shut up, you!"

Lydra
Lydra
582 Followers