Discord Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But not quite yet. Not while Violet still had this pesky dress on. She rolled off and pulled Violet to her feet.

"Wha--oh!" Violet said in surprise as she went with it. "You've been feeding me fantasies about giving me hickeys for weeks now, and when you finally get the chance, you don't do it!?!"

"Oh, don't worry. I'm gonna do it."

"But why--"

"I'm just deciding where I want to do it." Sylvia sat on the bed and deliberately eyed the now standing Violet up, gaze lingering over her chest, hips and thighs. "And I'm definitely thinking somewhere a bit more... sensitive." She locked eyes with Violet, the feeling of control surging inside her. "Strip."

All it took was one word. Just one syllable, and Violet immediately leapt into action like a puppet whose strings had been pulled. She went for speed rather than eroticism, pulling her dress up over her head and tossing it onto her bag before nearly tripping over her underwear trying to get it over her feet as fast as she could. It didn't matter, the wave of power Sylvia felt being obeyed without a second's hesitation had her blood heating in her veins and her breath coming in faster bursts. It started inside her, deep in her chest, and flowed languidly outwards, warming everything it touched. Her face flushed, her core tightened, her clit throbbed and her thighs squeezed together.

Violet did a little twirl when she was done, proudly presenting her naked body to her Domina, then expectantly awaiting her next instructions. "Hands behind--" Sylvia started, but then had to swallow hard because her mouth had been watering so much she almost spit. "--behind your head."

The action brought her chest up, her breasts standing out and drawing Sylvia's eyes like magnets, but even more powerful was the draw from between her legs. Sylvia had forbidden Violet from shaving her pussy when she started denying her orgasms, and the length of her growing bush was symbolic of how long she'd been drowning in lust without relief. It was dark, it was beautiful, and even from a few feet away, it distinctly glistened with wetness.

Swallow again. Remember to breathe.

"We're going to play a little game," Sylvia said, hoping she sounded more composed than she felt.

"I love games."

"The rules are simple." Sylvia got up and caressed Violet's face with one hand, gently, like she'd been doing on the bed before. "You have to stay in this position."

To contrast the gentleness, her other hand came up between Violet's legs, directly onto her pussy, gathering up wetness and then sliding between her lips to rub all along her length. Violet gasped then moaned, caught off guard by the sudden aggressiveness. Her body spasmed, but then she caught herself, snapping back into position and managing to keep her hips mostly still. Mostly. But, as Sylvia's fingers got slicker and she rubbed across Violet's clit, she gave an involuntary little thrust forward and a breathy sigh of pleasure.

"Good girl," Sylvia said when Violet had gotten control of her body. "Next time I get you to move, I win."

"And I win if I stay still?" Violet asked, hopefully.

"Oh, no." Sylvia flashed her most evil smile. "You don't have a victory condition, you just get to take it until you eventually lose."

"What! How's that fair?"

"You get your clit rubbed!" Sylvia said, circling faster over her hard sensitive nub and making Violet moan again. "Plus, if you hold out for a bit, I'll even think about getting inside you," she added, as if she wasn't dying to do that anyway.

Violet rolled her eyes, clearly not buying it for a second, but she still gave a "whatever you say, Domina."

Keeping up the clitoral stimulation, Sylvia shifted her attention to Violet's chest, scooping up a breast and gently cupping it to her lips, drawing the nipple into her mouth and licking. It was hard -- very hard -- engorged with Violet's excitement and softly pulsing against Sylvia's tongue like it wanted to get deeper into her mouth.

For Sylvia, playing with Violet's body was like sending the wave of power back and forth through herself. It rippled out from her dominant heart, passed through her all the way to her head and toes, heating everything in its path and resonating, growing larger and more powerful with every pass. It was so much more thrilling than anything they'd done on webcam, so much more intimate and intense. Getting to feel Violet respond to her touch, getting to hear and taste her body, getting to do whatever she wanted to her -- it was an experience that surpassed Sylvia's wildest dreams.

And she was just getting started.

"I think I've made up my mind," Sylvia said, letting Violet's nipple fall from her mouth and moving a little bit upwards. "I think I want my mark on both of these."

Violet didn't say anything, but as Sylvia created an O-shaped seal with her lips and sucked hard on the skin just above Violet's nipple, a little shudder coursed through Violet's body and she gave a drawn out sigh. Sylvia held there, keeping the suction, then finally released.

It was beautiful. A red circle in the shape of her mouth, almost an extension of Violet's areola, except it was hers. All hers, just like the submissive it was planted on.

"Can I see? Take a picture for me?" Violet asked.

"In a second, let me do your other boob."

When she'd gotten Violet's breasts symmetrically marked, Sylvia went a little crazy taking pictures. Full body shots, closeups, some from behind, some from below, every which way. Violet kept dutifully still letting Sylvia have fun, even when she tried taking embarrassing pictures just to provoke her, like spreading her pussy open to get an extreme close up of her clit. "How much money do you think Psychotica would pay for these," she joked as she angled the camera to get Violet's face in with her marked boobs.

"You mean after calling us both sluts for making him pay for lewds?"

"Naturally."

"And after he told us he shouldn't have to pay because he can get hotter for free on PornHub?"

"You sound like you've had this conversation with him before," Sylvia laughed.

"Close, one of the subs was joking that she'd sell him stuff when he was being a dick in voice chat, and it took him like half an hour to figure out she was just fucking with him."

Sylvia held the phone up to show Violet her handiwork while settling her other hand back into her pussy, much to Violet's delight.

"You're so wet," Sylvia teased, her fingers sliding effortlessly between her lips and onto her clit. "You're such a sucker for getting marks on you."

Violet had closed her eyes with a look like she was basking in the sun, but she smirked and fired back. "I'm a sucker for anything that gets your eyes bugging out of your head like that."

"They were not!" Sylvia said, knowing it was bullshit but trying the denial anyway.

"They were! I'd show you a picture as proof, but sadly, somebody made a rule that I'm not allowed to move."

"You're such a brat!" Sylvia laughed. "Well, if you liked that before, you're gonna love this." Quickly, Sylvia dropped to her knees in front of Violet. "Spread your legs a little. Don't worry, I won't count it as losing the game. Yeah, a little further, great."

This time, Violet was the one with the crazy eyes. There really was only one reason for Sylvia setting herself up aligned with her pussy, and judging by her straining leg muscles, it was taking all the strength of will Violet could muster to keep herself thrusting forward to meet her.

"That's right," Sylvia teased. "You know what's coming. Are you excited."

"Oh my god, yes, Domina!"

"You want me to eat your pussy?"

"PLEASE!"

"I don't know..." Sylvia feigned a thoughtful look. "If I suck on your clit, you'll probably cum really fast, and you know you're not allowed."

"DOMINA!"

"And you can't move away when you get too close to stop me making you cum... Hmmmm, whatever are we to do?" Sylvia stared off into space, drawing out the moment theatrically and ignoring Violet's emphatic suggestions that she please please please just give her permission to cum. She snapped her fingers. "I know! When you get too close, you'll just have to ask me to beat your cunt so you don't cum!"

"DOMMMINNAAAAAA!" Violet wailed, the panic in her voice music to Violet's ears. Before she could complain or try to negotiate her fate, Sylvia dove in.

There was a school of thought that said giving head was an innately submissive act. That it represented a loss of dominance to orally service a submissive. Even though she'd never done anything explicitly kinky with a partner before, Sylvia had plenty of experience in the world of vanilla sex, and she'd always loved eating pussy. Far from losing control, getting to control her partner's stimulation made her feel powerful. Her tongue could give them insane heights of pleasure, she could suck their clit hard and bring them to heaven or tease around their sensitive parts and make them writhe. While her mouth was on them, Sylvia basically had total power to play her partner just like she played her piano.

That's why she'd chosen to go down on Violet for this first foray into real life kink. Because, despite all the appearances -- Sylvia on her knees with her face between Violet's legs, the feeling of power and being in control of Violet redoubled on itself.

She settled herself in, enjoying the heavy smell of sex flooding her nose and the taste of Violet's arousal coating her tongue at the same time as her developing bush pinpricked against her lips and cheeks, then went to work. She gave Violet a long, slow lick, from the bottom of her slit to the top, pressing down hard and flicking right over her clit, and being rewarded with a deep moan that sounded like it'd been pulled right from Violet's soul. Her legs quaked with the effort of holding herself still.

"That feels good?" Sylvia asked.

"Yeah."

"Tell me what you like. Should I focus on your clit, or does it get sensitive?"

"My clit is best until after I cum, then it's too much," Violet panted, then added hopefully. "And I really like having something inside me. Just like one finger, not too thick."

Sylvia filed away that tidbit in her sadistic files under O for Overstim Torture. So many fun possibilities there! It was almost tempting to abandon her plans and just latch onto Violet's clit right now to see if she could overwhelm her clit with pleasure so much it hurt.

Another time.

Instead, Sylvia wet her finger in her mouth then slowly eased it into Violet, loving the feeling of hot silky smooth wetness that gripped down on her as she did. Violet wasn't kidding, she really liked that! No sooner had Sylvia started working her finger in a gentle thrusting motion than a chorus of moans started above her, and all the muscles in Violet's core and legs tensed at once, like she desperately wanted to thrust her hips and had to work hard to stop herself. Of course, that tightened her vaginal muscles around Sylvia, clenching down on her and only making Violet feel the stimulation more acutely, making her want to thrust her clit into Sylvia's mouth even more. Quite the vicious cycle!

Sylvia teased Violet's clit with her tongue again, keeping her licks light and fleeting, hoping she could draw Violet's hips forward and loving the battle of will Violet fought to stay obedient to her rules. With as long as she'd been denied any release, it wouldn't take much to get her to the edge.

"More suctiony type stimulation on your clit," she asked between licks, feeling a little like a waitress presenting menu options, "or do you like licking more?"

"Either -- both -- doesn't matter! Fuck, I'm already getting close."

"Already? But I'm barely touching you!" Sylvia teased, then suddenly dove in and sucked hard, drawing Violet's clit between her lips and into her mouth. It throbbed there, delicious and needy against her tongue, then she started licking as hard and fast as she could.

Violet was incoherent, making noises somewhere between pornstar and banshee. When she managed to put words together, she cascaded from warning she was about to cum, to begging for permission to cum, to freaking out that she couldn't hold back any longer.

Close, but not the magic words. Sylvia ran her tongue over Violet's clit, again and again, timing the flick over the top with the inward thrusts of her finger inside Violet's vagina, feeling like she was driving her sub insane and absolutely loving every second of it.

And then finally, Violet broke!

"I'm so close, I'm--Oh fuck, I can't believe I'm really gonna say this. Please, Domina, beat my cunt to stop me cumming!"

YES!

Sylvia pulled back, Violet leaving her mouth with an audible pop, and watched as her pussy throbbed and clenched with the intensity that only came from teetering riiiight on the edge of cumming. The feeling of power tried to rise even higher inside her, but soon she was full to bursting, and the feeling just kind of ricocheted around inside her trying to find an outlet. She grinned, wondering if this was what drunk with power meant.

Eventually, she realized Violet was watching her, amusement creeping in around the edges of her distress. "What?" Sylvia asked.

"Weren't you about to do something?"

"Wha--oh! Yeah, right!" Somehow, she'd gotten so caught up in the thrill of being an evil villain who's plan worked perfectly, she'd been too distracted to actually follow through on the finale. Violet didn't say anything, but her eyes danced in a way that made it abundantly clear she knew exactly what had happened, and thought it was adorable. "Oh, hush, you," Sylvia told her anyway, waving a lazy arm at her as she turned to fetch her leather paddle.

When she'd originally been planning this out, she'd thought she would stick with the basics, and simply use her hands on Violet. But how much force would deliver how much pain? How much more would it hurt to strike intimate bits than other ones? How much did extra strikes hurt? Did the 5th stroke hurt 1/3 as much as the 15th? Naturally, the only solution was to practice on herself. She had an entire Excel file saved where she'd tried to condition her muscles to deliver consistent slap strengths, and recorded the results as data.

The most surprising result was how much it fucked up her hands! For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction. As her body ached and stung from the slaps, her hands swelled up and got really throbby, and the fingers were hard to bend for a little while afterwards. That wouldn't do at all, she needed to be able to play piano afterwards for Violet's aftercare.

So she abandoned that plan for the paddle. On top of saving her hands, it actually turned out a bit easier to consistently measure out light, medium and hard strokes. Sylvia was pretty satisfied she'd arrived at a place where light was pleasantly tingly, medium gave a deeper achy sting, and hard was major ouch without being overwhelming.

Also, she loved the smell of the leather. Something about it was perfectly satisfying, and it felt so nice and firm in her hand.

Sylvia lined it up with Violet's thigh, rubbing it back and forth to let her get the feel of the leather against her skin. "Ready?" She asked, feeling a momentary surge of nervousness again at how close she was to actually doing this for real, and not quite if the question was for herself or Violet.

Violet answered for both of them. "Yeah."

Anybody watching the pair of them would have thought their roles were reversed and it was Sylvia about to get her thighs beaten. Violet breathed easily, body relaxed, not worried at all about the impending impact or the stingy pain it would bring. Sylvia's breath caught inside her, freezing up her lungs as she gripped painfully tight on the handle. The stroke wasn't anything like the fluid motion she'd practiced. It was jerky and missed the spot completely, and to cap it all off, Sylvia flinched instead of Violet.

"Domina? Did you just--"

"No!"

"You did!" Violet giggled. "You totally did!"

"It's not my fault! It's instinct from when I was practicing, okay!"

Violet kept giggling, and Sylvia gave her another smack with the paddle, hoping to remind her who was in charge, but of course the irony of that only amused Violet further. Oh well, it was pretty funny, and at least the second stroke was much better than the first. It even landed right on target, squarely inside Violet's thigh a few inches down from the top!

"How was that one?" Sylvia asked.

"Maybe a two outa ten. I can take a bunch more at that strength."

"Tell me when you get up to a four."

Sylvia repeated the stroke and then kept going, getting into a rhythm and marveling at how satisfying it felt. Every time the leather connected with Violet's flesh, it sent a little ripple of recoil up Sylvia's arm at the same time as the distinctive "smack" sound. That little jarring jolt did something disproportionately huge to Sylvia. Every time she felt it, the sadist in her sang.

Her eyes went back and forth between Violet's thigh and her face like she was watching a tennis match. She had to keep glancing down to aim the next stroke right, but Violet's expression was so beautiful it sucked to look away. With her eyes wide gazing back at Sylvia, Violet was somewhere between focused endurance and relaxed enjoyment. Like the quickly reddening thigh was pleasure to her, not the pain that her little panted gasps and groans clearly showed it was.

14, 15, 16 -- Sylvia focused hard on keeping count in her head, feeling like if she didn't the part of herself that was freaking the fuck out sending fireworks off in her head would get unleashed. She was doing it! She was really giving Violet a real beating! Oh my god OH MY GOD OHMYGOD!

With an effort, she shoved that part of her down. There'd be plenty of time for freaking out later, now she needed to keep a grip!

"Four, Domina," Violet said.

"Good girl," Sylvia purred, and Violet beamed. "Other side, now."

Violet's other thigh took more strokes to get her to the same pain threshold. Interesting. Sylvia had heard subs could handle more pain as their systems flooded with adrenaline and the cocktail of hormones kinky sex brought on, but seeing it in action was fascinating.

18 left side, 24 right. Put that in the Excel sheet. If it hadn't been obvious before, it was now. Violet was much tougher than Sylvia. Sylvia had been using medium strokes, and she wouldn't have lasted half that many before getting to the level four pain threshold.

The right side did look a bit brighter red, which triggered Sylvia a little, but she suspected if she indulged that bit of OCD trying to get them to match perfectly, they'd be at it all night. That would be terrible, because she was absolutely dying to do more!

Slowly, Sylvia inched the paddle up Violet's thigh, bringing it to rest lightly at the apex, right on her pussy. She bit her lip for just a second. Everything up to now had been a warm up. An appetizer. This would really hurt Violet right at her most sensitive spot, and every sadistic cell in her body wanted to do it so fucking badly!

Still, she waited, feeling a need for Violet's permission first. Or, well, maybe not permission exactly? She already had Violet's consent, and this was different. More like Violet's enthusiasm. She really wanted Violet to want this too. For her to want to suffer this pain for her.

Violet picked that moment to turn her smile mischievous. "You know, Domina, we subs love it when we get kissed before we get smacked." That worked! Sylvia was only too happy to oblige, wrapping Violet up in a quick embrace and planting her lips against Violet's. "You taste like pussy," Violet teased.

"Geez, I wonder why."

"Hey, don't blame me!" Violet insisted, her mischievous glow deepening.