Discount Auto Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheStinger
TheStinger
2,104 Followers

David's cock was whipping in and out of Rachel so fast that her juices squirted out of her with each plunge. He squeezed her tits hard.

"OOHHH GOD!!! OHHH YES!!! OOOHH YES!!!" she continued to yell in orgasmic bliss. The sensation was so euphoric that David himself couldn't hold back any longer. His cock erupted for the second time inside of her.

"Agghhh... ohhh fuck... ohhh ahhhh," he grunted with his face scrunched up as if he were eating a lemon. Ropes of cum squirted inside the convulsing brunette. Both David and Rachel grunted and groaned as they came together. Their sweaty bodies were still sliding and smacking against each other.

Rachel's orgasm ended just before David's. She collapsed onto the hood and lay numb with her eyes closed as David released the last of his seed into her.

"Oooooooohhhh, mmmmmm," she moaned as her body relaxed. David blanketed her body with his and they remained on the hood for several minutes. The two were a sweaty, wet mess, but they didn't care one bit in the afterglow of their mind-blowing sex.

Finally Rachel broke the silence, realizing it was getting awfully late. Her son would certainly be curious as to why she was still out.

"David?" she innocently spoke. "You're going to have to keep me company when Will leaves for college."

"I'll have to check my calendar." David joked as he kissed Rachel between the shoulder blades.

Eventually David stood up and brought Rachel to her feet. He leaned in and kissed the woman of his dreams before she gathered her clothes and they said their farewells.

One week later...

Rachel stared into her bedroom mirror in happy bliss as she brushed her long dark hair. She couldn't remember being this happy in a long time. It had been a week since she gave Will his car for the second time, and she hadn't seen him this excited since he was a little boy opening Christmas presents. She certainly felt like Santa that night when she got home from the race. She had come home only to find Will asleep in his room earlier than usual, which had become a routine since he lost the car to Chino. When he awoke the next morning and stumbled out the front door to retrieve the daily newspaper, he had to rub his eyes a few times to realize that his car was sitting in the driveway. Rachel had been watching through the window in tears as she witness the joy in his eyes, realizing the car was his again. All the trials and tribulation she went through to get that car for him all seemed worthwhile.

Rachel stood there daydreaming while brushing her hair. She and David talked on the phone constantly and every chance they got they would meet up. Most of the time they would fuck like rabbits, but they would also talk for hours like old friends. When Will left for college they would see a lot more of each other.

"MOM! How many times do I have to tell you to close your door when you're naked?!" Will exclaimed averting his eyes after stopping dead in his tracks at her door.

"Oh sweetie, it's not like you haven't seen me naked before," Rachel said with a giggle as she continued to brush her hair, not making an effort to cover up. She thought her son was so cute when he got embarrassed.

"Well I just wanted to tell you that I'm taking the car and going down to the stadium for the game," he said trying to change the subject.

"Have fun, but behave yourself ok?" Rachel said.

"You know me mom." Will said as he left.

She finished prettying herself up before opening her dresser drawer to pick out what bikini to wear. All week she had been looking forward to lying out in the sun. As she thumbed through her bikinis she came across Chinos and her stomach fluttered. She pulled it out and held it in front of her. She thought about blowing her neighbors minds for a moment before tucking the bikini back into the drawer.

"Only for special occasions..." Rachel thought to herself.

After picking a more appropriate outfit Rachel went outside. Today was the first day of her new life and she was on cloud nine.

As usual Rachel saw her typical Saturday crowd. She had to laugh as she saw all the jaws drop... everyone from old man Mr. Billings to the young middle school boys playing their back yard. She chatted with the crowd a bit, loving how aroused they were looking at her. After chatting with them she pulled some weeds and knew she was giving them a nice show as she bent over on her hands and knees. After tending to the yard she pulled out a folding chair to soak up some rays. While sitting in the chair she held some suntan lotion in one hand, while she bit on a fingernail of her other hand in thought. Suddenly she was awoken from her deep thoughts by the house phone ringing. Begrudgingly, she got to up to answer the phone.

"Hello?" Rachel asked.

"Mom!" Will screamed into the phone causing her a jolt of panic.

"Will?! Is everything ok?!"

"Mom, you're not going to believe it!" he said excitedly.

"What?!" Rachel said as her heart beat rapidly.

"There was a raffle at the ballgame today for the first 10,000 fans to show up, and I won it!" He yelled.

"Really? Well that's great baby. What did you win?" she said curiously. Will didn't hesitate to respond.

"A brand new car!!!"

The End

TheStinger
TheStinger
2,104 Followers