Discoveries of a Young Man Pt. 03

Story Info
Bran finds himself at his co-worker's mercy.
5.8k words
4.78
30k
48

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,143 Followers

Authors note:

First off, I am very grateful for how well received the first parts were. It truly warms my heart, and it inspires me to keep going. I never expected anything north of 4 stars.

Part 1-3, I'll call them what they are. They are introduction chapters. I've seen my plans for the next few and they are much longer. I don't know if that is something that will withstand, but we'll see. I have lots planned.

For now, I hope you enjoy the latest installment. Thanks for reading. Rate five stars and favorite.

And as always, feedback is appreciated, as I have lots to learn. When it comes to hate comments, it takes you longer to write them than it takes for me to delete them.

*

The following Thursday, I didn't hear anything from Mel. I didn't really expect to, either. I hoped, of course, but I knew shit had been a bit crazy as of late. I figured she needed space. Hell, I needed space!

It was a lot to take in after all. Would our last night's parking lot event change everything between me and Mel? Would it be awkward? More hot encounters? Less? Maybe she would quit and that would be it! "God, I hope not!" I thought.

Insecurity and doubt clouded my head. I lay in bed, twisting and turning. There was so much conflict within me. I had no idea how to process it all. There was no doubt that I wanted Mel, but there was this other feeling I had towards her. I had no idea what I could call it. I was afraid, afraid of what that feeling might turn out to be. And how hurt I'd feel if I miscalculated her. Or myself. Could I really have these feelings towards a grown woman such as Mel? She was so unlike anyone I'd ever hooked up with, the few times that happened. Being at her mercy had put me in a weird place.

Though, I have to say, being at her mercy sounded pretty good too.

It was still pretty early, but I should probably get up. I had barely slept that night. I just had too much on my mind. I hoped I hadn't ruined it all. Even if nothing ever happened again, I still hoped it would be possible to be friends with Mel. A sense of dread hung over me, thinking of how I'd carelessly jeopardize that.

But then again, when I thought about it, it was Mel who really pushed for it, even if we both had been teasing each other. So if anything, I wasn't the one ruining stuff.

Maybe we both sort of did.

Not that it made it better.

"Fuck it," I mumbled to myself and jerked myself up.

Laying in bed all day didn't help in any way. I could at least get back to the gym and get a decent, early workout. There were no boxing classes this early. Hitting the heavy bag... I was just not there yet, I felt, to be one of those guys who came in to do bag work. I had no idea what I was doing. I was still at a stage where I preferred group workouts.

So I went for some climbing instead. I did the V0s last time, and I was sort of desperate to advance into something that was not the bottom-tier levels. Maybe I could advance to the V1 level routes one day in the distant future.

A climbing workout is not the most exciting thing for anyone but the guys and gals actually doing it, but it's safe to say that I got sweaty and tired and my hands were all kinds of sore. I was sure to get blisters, but it felt good to tire myself out.

After hitting the shower I went to check on my phone. I saw one single unread message on the display. I picked up the phone, unlocked it, and there it was! Finally, after an entire day of not hearing a word from Mel when she shot me a text. I flicked open my phone and read.

"I'll ride my bike to work on Friday. See you at work."

And that was it. I was a bit baffled, and even slightly let down. I knew I didn't really have a right to expect anything, but I couldn't help it. I desperately wanted to know how things were between us. One way or the other.

I needed to know. I looked at my phone. "Fuck it," I thought, and picked it up, dialed Mel, and called.

One beep. Two beeps. Several beeps. Then she picked up.

"Hey, Bran! What's up?" she asked in an urgent tone. The background noise made it sound like she had taken her phone outside.

"Hi. Is everything cool?" I asked. Silence.

"I, erh. I think I made a mistake. I'm sorry, but... I can't act like this. I have two kids and a husband. You're young, with so much potential. What I did was not okay," Mel explained, sounding apologetic.

A lump in my throat gathered. Rejection. I have faced it before, and it always sucked. This time it was worse. I did find some solace in her admitting she liked 'it', but it was just a small light at the end of a long, dark tunnel.

"You okay?" Mel asked, sounding a bit concerned. I had gone silent for a few, I realized.

"Yeah... yeah, I'm alright. It's all good, don't worry. I just sorta spaced out," I answered, not sounding all that convincing.

"Oyh! You gonna head out, or what? I need more pop and chips, babe!" I heard David yell in the background.

"Sorry, I gotta go. I'll call later, or we can talk on Friday, alright?"

"Sure."

We exchanged goodbyes and hung up. I would lie if I said I wasn't gutted by this. She never even called back. "I guess we'll talk later," I thought, trying to shrug it all off.

*

I didn't sleep well the night till Friday either. I don't know if I would say I was devastated or anything, more of a doom and gloom type mood. This was something along the lines of what I did not want to happen. My ogling and our collective teasing had created a wedge between Mel and me.

When I woke up I figured I'd jog. It was one of the last days of real sun, so I didn't feel like going to the gym. But I needed to relieve some stress and what better way than to do some heavy running? I just needed to get out, clear things up.

Taking the fresh air in, gave me much more clarity. While I hated the abrupt end, it was after all a huge risk for Mel, and it no doubt was emotional for her. And I should actually just be grateful anything happened at all. And why should it fall upon Mel to 'make things normal'? Maybe it would be awkward at first, but I'm sure we could walk it off, so to speak. And we would see each other at work anyhow. This was adversity, and if I wanted to become the man I wanted to be, I had to face these adversities at the risk of failure. No risk, no reward.

As noon started to come around, I was determined to do my part to get our friendship back in order.

Speaking of work. Which I wasn't, but work was part of my daily day, so here I was. The day started like all others. There weren't many surprises in the routine as a janitor, and those surprises there were, were not pleasant. Like a milk-soaked carpet. I tried to play it cool with Mel when we met outside the locker rooms. We simply exchanged hellos, then she hurried off to her section and I to mine. Though she seemed cheerful enough when she turned to walk away, I could tell something wasn't right. An aura of unease.

I tried to speedrun the work, so I could get outta there earlier. No reason to linger around, I was actually looking forward to the weekend. I hoped to get more climbing and boxing done. I saw a significant increase of appreciation when it came to workouts that were not weight-lifting. It made my body feel so much better. Having climbed yesterday, I had planned Friday and Saturday for boxing and then hopefully sleep like a rock on Sunday.

"Maybe I'll get to spar!" I thought, happily. Beginners mostly did light sparring with the instructors. And it wasn't really sparring, it was pad work, but in a ring, and you moved around a bit. But I called it sparring because I misunderstood what sparring was at the beginning, which made both Freya and Frank laugh. If I were to spar, I kinda hoped it would be with Frank, because he was huge. I think it would be less humiliating to get fucked up by him.

The weekend approached swiftly, with each turn of the mop, when I heard a light knock on the door into the office.

"Bran?" A voice spoke behind me, a voice I was maybe too excited to hear. First euphoria, then reality sat and dread took over.

I turned quickly and saw Mel sticking her head through the door. She had a somewhat serious expression. Apologetic. Almost regretful.

"What's up?" I asked. I tried to sound casual but realized I might've sounded a bit cold.

"You have a minute? Please?"

I looked over at the clock. Mel was not kidding when she said there was always less to do on Fridays. I had a bit more than an hour and a half left. I nodded and continued mopping, while she stepped around where the floor was still wet and plumped into the office chair behind the desk.

"So I feel like I owe you an explanation," Mel said. I gave her a look, to gauge the mood of the conversation. For the first time since I'd met her, she didn't meet my eyes. Instead, Mel sat on the chair, staring blankly at the floor.

I stopped mopping to pay attention. The floor was probably mopped good enough, anyway.

This shift of my attention seemed to give her the courage. Mel glanced up at me, before looking back down again. To me, Mel was a boss, a person of authority, and who seemed to be a strong woman in every which way. To see her like this made me feel sad of sorts. I didn't want to see her this distraught. I wanted her to be happy.

Mel let out a huge sigh.

"I'm... I don't even know where to begin. Without getting too much into the details of me and my husband, let's just say it isn't all that great. That doesn't excuse me taking advantage of a young man like yourself," she said.

Tears welled in her eyes. I was a bit confused, though.

"You give me confidence. Confidence in being a grown woman. Appreciated. I'm not used to it. I know you've been checking me out, and I guess I've been teasing you a bit back. And to me, it is a compliment to see how much you like it. And not to exclude the actual compliments you give me. How you stare at me sometimes..."

Mel stood up and went to a nearby window and looked out, trying to hide her face. She let out another huge sigh, mustering courage.

"I know I shouldn't lead you on like this, and it was wrong of me to force myself on you. An old bat like me. I forced you. It was wrong, and I'm sorry. So terribly sorry. I hope you can forgive me."

To say I was stunned was an understatement. Whatever I thought Mel would say, this was probably the last thing I expected. It wasn't even on the spectrum.

"I know you're upset with me--" Mel started, but I interrupted her.

"Sorry, but you didn't rape me," I said, promptly. It was blunt, but I wanted to be as clear as possible.

Mel turned around and looked at me, in a mixed state of shock and devastation. Tears had trickled down her cheeks.

I couldn't let this hot, beautiful woman suffer like this. Especially when there was nothing to be sorry about, not in that regard at least.

"I didn't?" she asked, genuinely surprised.

I went over to her and gave Mel a hug. She was a mess, and I had to show her everything was more than fine. I pressed her tight against me, feeling her warmth. Letting her feel mine. Being this close to her sent a shiver down my spine, and I felt a tickling sensation cruise through me. I rubbed her back. She needed comforting, even if she thought I was a victim, and I had no intention to let her face it alone. I had a feeling she had done that a lot throughout her life.

"It was the best experience of my life," I told her, honest as can be. "And you're not an 'old bat'. You're the hottest woman I've ever met!"

Mel leaned back from the hug to look at me, looking up at me perplexed.

"You think I'm hot?" She didn't cry anymore, but her eyes were certainly a bit puffy. A bit teary eyed, but she was coming around. I lifted a finger to wipe her tears. She leaned her cheek against my hand, my other still wrapped around her. She felt so good in my arms.

"I promise you, everything is good on my end. I loved it. I can't stop thinking about you... Especially after..." I trailed off. I couldn't even say it.

"Really? You liked it?" Mel took a step back from the hug, reading my face. She had her own way of reading me.

"But I was so forceful! I just... forced you..."

She wiped her face, sniffling a little bit, and regained her composure.

"I know, that is why it was so hot. You just taking what you wanted, going for it, you know... it was hot," I explained.

Now it was her time to blush. She smiled and blinked a few times, rubbing her elbow a bit.

"So it is alright, then? Everything is fine?"

"Yeah, better than ever. Especially now. I thought you would yell at me, I mean with you being married and all," I said, sighing a bit. I hated bringing up the husband, but it was the truth, and we seemed to have a moment of clarity.

"Pff, yeah don't worry about him. I didn't realize how little I'm appreciated by that slob until I met you. Did you know you're the only one giving me compliments for years, aside from my daughters?"

"That's crazy, you're hot as shit," I said bluntly.

Mel lightly bit her lip at the compliment. "Fuck that's hot," I thought. I looked her over. She wore her usual black sweatpants and baggy t-shirt, but that didn't matter. She was in front of me, pouring her heart out. Mel cared about me enough to feel bad about what she did. She caught me staring, but this time I didn't look away. Not this time.

"You're pretty sexy yourself," Mel said, rubbing on my arms. Her touch gave me goosebumps. "But I can't figure out why you want someone old like me."

She raised her hands before I could say anything. "I know, I know. Not old, you delusional young man."

Mel gave me a dubious smile.

"Sooo, you in need of a massage then? I bet you're sore," Mel asked, smirking all sexily, moving a bit closer again.

"Absolutely!" I said excitedly. I wanted to slide us right back into being comfortable around each other. What better way than to relive some of the events from Wednesday?

Mel waved her hand for me to turn. I took my shirt off and braced myself for another agonizing, yet fantastic massage. I yearned for her touch.

"It's kinda surreal. Twenty minutes ago, I thought everything was messed up. Now here we are," she said while tracing my lats, shoulders, and traps in a light circular motion, giving me wild goosebumps.

"I thought so too," I said, enjoying her feather-like touch.

Mel's firm hand started kneading my shoulders around my neck, alternating between using fingers and her palms, much like last time. Though it was different, in a good way, when I was standing upright.

"I'm so glad you're not mad at me," Mel said, as she kneaded me. "The way you look at me just makes me feel so... flattered. I don't think anyone looks at me like you do. And you're kind. Never a big bragger, even with these big guns." Mel squeezed my arms playfully.

"You're more to me than a hot body, Bran. You're sweet. You're kind. A gentleman."

She moved her hands to my lower back. But as she did, she moved her whole body closer, wrapping her arms around me instead. Mel leaned her head down against my shoulder and I felt her warm, slender body against me.

"My gentleman."

She then lifted her lips to my ear. I could feel her warm breath against me, making me shiver all over. Then she did something I didn't expect. Mel bit my ear. Not hard, just one light bite, a nibble, enough to feel her teeth press into my ear a bit. It made me whimper.

"You're so cute with how you react when I touch you," Mel whispered in my ear.

Mel gently slid her hands across my stomach and up to my chest, tracing her muscles and rubbing against my muscles. Her feeling me up like this was the most erotic thing I'd experienced, pressing my muscles, feeling the firmness. She then bent her head down and I felt something wet but also soft slide from the nape of my neck, and up to my jaw. Did Mel lust lick me? 'Fuuuuuck.' I was practically shaking. Everything she did brought me new sensations of euphoria.

Mel abruptly spun me around and threw herself at me. Her lips crashed into mine, wasting no time shoving her tongue into my mouth. I met hers, and I could feel her smile as we made out. I moaned in her mouth as she took as much as she gave me.

I don't know if it was due to the steamy make-out, but it almost seemed like her tongue was bigger than mine too, dominating my mouth, wantonly exploring and discovering with determined conviction.

Mel was so forceful I even had to take several steps back, only to find myself clean against the wall with a small oomf. Mel pressed into me hard. She was taller than me so she more or less stood over me, with one leg planted firmly between my legs, and the other pressing against me from the outside.

Her hands were all over me, and mine on her. Finally, I had the opportunity to feel her beautiful body. What I'd been staring at, lingering for. My hands had been on her upper back, but as the making out went on, I started to get real into it and felt my hands slowly inch their way down her back.

I could soon feel the waistband on her sweats, but I wasn't brave enough to go under them. I ended up sliding my hands across her ass over her sweats instead. Which brought me to a new high still. Her ass was soft, yet firm and shapely.

I could trace the outline of her boxer shorts around her thighs with my fingers, and feel the shape of her ass. Mel was a slender woman, still her ass was world-class. Thick and still fit. I never wanted this to end. I wanted to worship this woman with every fiber of my body for forever.

I reluctantly pulled back from our heavy kissing. I had something I wanted to say. Mel had a small sheen of sweat on her forehead and was breathing heavily at this point.

"I never got to return the favor," I said, panting from being ravaged. "For the massage, and the... car stuff."

I don't know why I didn't call it a handjob. It just felt wrong to subjugate it to the level of a handjob. What I got in high school were handjobs. What Mel did was on another level.

"Car stuff? You mean when I jacked you off? I did it because I wanted to..." Mel teased, looking at me with intent, tracing my chest with a light finger.

"But if you insist. Get on your knees," she said, her voice suddenly stern.

My heart skipped a beat before I immediately dropped to my knees. Looking up at her long legs, I saw her smirk down at me. It was not an arrogant smirk, but a satisfied one. Anticipation and lust was written across her face.

I brought my eyes down, looking straight ahead. Mel's pants covered crotch. She slid her right hand gently into my hair and gently caressed me, before grabbing my head and getting a firm grip. I was taken aback by her grip strength. Mel yanked my head, arching back a little bit. I looked up at her briefly and saw that she was smiling warmly at me, giving me a tingly, satisfied feeling in my stomach.

With my back against the wall and my head in her firm grip, I was at her mercy.

Mel then moved her left hand across to the other side of her waist and pushed on the waistband. Her pants slid down a bit. She did the same on her left side. Her sweatpants finally started to fall. First, a little bit at a time until they almost reached her knees, when they completely fell to her ankles.

She wore black, smooth silky boxers, which clung tightly to her wide hips and ass. It made her shapely hips and waist look so sexy. But not for long, as she started easing down her panties too.

As soon as her panties were down, Mel roughly pulled my head into her bushy pussy. It was not overly much hair, just a little bit of a brown strip. I stuck out my tongue, ready to submit. Ready to please Mel however she wanted me to please her.

Mel let out a huge sigh of relief as my tongue made contact with her clit. I licked the length of her pussy, parting her lips and teasing her. She then pushed me down to her opening and lightly pressed me against her. Her scent made me swoon and felt like I was going to pass out.

Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,143 Followers
12