Discoveries of a Young Man Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I was a man on a mission. There was nothing else in this world that I wanted to do at that moment than to please her. I immediately started eating her out. First firmly and slowly, then a bit faster, then slower again. Lightly sucking at her clit.

"Oh yeah... That's the spot. Suck right there. Yessss... You look so good on your knees," Mel purred. I fluttered and moaned into her pussy.

I was so fucking horny it was hard to comprehend. I was barely able to hold back. I wanted more of her. I wanted all of her. I shoved my tongue around, exploring her folds. I lifted my hands up to her naked ass cheeks and squeezed, feeling both how soft and shapely they were. I lightly pulled her further towards me. This seemed to encourage her to go for more, as she started gyrating her hips, grinding her pussy into my face.

I was in absolute heaven. I moved my eyes up to look at her. Mel had her eyes closed now, focusing on the pleasure I gave her, with her mouth slightly open, gasping. Openly moaning and panting. By the sounds of her increasingly rapid panting, she seemed to be close to cumming, so I shut my eyes and double downed the intensity and lapped at her out like never before, fully focusing on alternating between licking hard and fast, and slower tender.

To bring her over the edge, I increasingly sped up until it was nothing but high intense pussy licking, slick sounds filling my ears, confirming my efforts in unison with her constant moaning.

"Ah, fu-fuck," Mel moaned. I had never heard her curse, but it was hot as shit.

"Goooood... just like that... Come on, that's it. Good boy! Get in deeeep, yesss," she sultry chanted, staggering in her words as she felt a huge orgasm build.

I felt her thighs spread ever so slightly giving me a bit more room. I pushed my tongue deeper and went for it, going hard and heavy in and out, up and down, circling around. But remaining deep. I then locked my lips on her and applied a small suction to her clit while I licked her fast.

"Oh, oh oh... Keep it up just like that! Don't stoh-- don't stop," Mel moaned. My cock ached and throbbed hearing her moan like this. It was practically leaking with precum.

She grabbed my head with both hands and grinded her pussy hard against my tongue while I lapped away, doing my duty.

"Gah- oh fu--" Mel let out loud groans and gasps as she came.

I felt her pussy convulse and contract, gushing wetness on my face. Her whole body was trembling almost to a point where she struggled to stand up. But she held through as her orgasm was wrecking her body. Her guttural gasps almost became small high-pitched yelps. Fluids filled my mouth as I was lodged right against her pussy while she grinded through her orgasm.

One would think she calmed a bit after an intense orgasm like that, but as I looked up at her to see how she was doing, I saw fire in her eyes. Yearning. Desire. Lust. She was breathing heavily, her body spasming, but I could tell she was far from done.

"Fuuuck, that was so good, Bran. I love fucking your face," Mel moaned, stroking my hair with her left hand, her right still holding onto me. I couldn't believe my ears. She almost made me cum right then and there, without as much as a touch. I groaned against her pussy, aching for her.

"You're so good at this. Being on your knees." Mel's was heavy with desire.

She shuddered a bit, still not having come down from her orgasm, lightening her grip. But she held my head firmly in place.

"Ever eaten ass?" Mel asked suddenly between gasps.

Without waiting for an answer, she pushed my head further down. I felt my tongue slip from her pussy, roll over her small taint, and down to her asshole, my nose ending up at the brim of her pussy. Her wetness was smearing all across my face, but I couldn't get enough. This was a dream I never knew I had come true.

"Theeere you gooo, that's it. No teasing, get in there," Mel moaned sensually, sharply inhaling at first contact.

I started as I did with her pussy, light licks around then increasingly heavier directly on her asshole. I was in heaven, in complete euphoria as I ate my first ass. I didn't really know what I was doing, but as soon as my tongue touched her asshole, I got so turned on I tried to devour her ass. To get as much as possible.

This being my first time truly eating ass, least of all one I had fetishized this much, I really wanted to savor her ass, but I was not one to argue. I pressed upwards, my tongue pressing hard against her asshole. I looked up to see her eyebrows furrowing, her mouth opening in a soundless gasp.

With my tongue firmly lodged into Mel's beautiful ass, I started to swirl my tongue back and forth, making small, hard circles, vigorously thrusting in and out and hurling deeper into her asshole, often revisiting each technique. Building speed and firmness. Everything I did made her moan, and soon she was slowly building towards another big orgasm. I could feel her fluids run down my nose and across my face as I lapped eagerly, licking for everything I was worth.

I wanted my tongue to enter her, but I wasn't able to get those last few inches. I felt myself getting carried away, I was so turned on. I went more and more for hard circles and thrusts, trying to actually eat her ass, show her how much I wanted her. I felt like my mind was breaking. My world was nothing but her sexy ass and her pussy grinding against my face.

Mel started panting heavily, moaning as I vigorously ate her. I could not get enough. She started grinding again, my tongue getting pushed into her ass and my nose tickling her pussy lips.

"Can, ah... can you breathe down there?" Mel asked in between moans.

I gave a slight nod, trying to not miss out on any ass eating.

As I nodded, however, she firmly clutched my head again, and pressed me further into her sex, lowering herself further onto my face. My nose slid between her lips and it started to get difficult to breathe properly. Mel leaned her head back and gave out some of her loudest moans so far, spasming hard.

I tried to go as firmly as possible. Between her grinding hips and the increasingly lack of oxygen made it difficult, but by the panting and loud moans that escaped Mel's mouth, I could tell it was only a matter of time. I hurriedly grabbed her ass again, and pressed her against me, moaning myself.

Her grinding became increasingly more intense. Mel was starting to breathe hard as she felt my enthusiasm.

"Fuck! Fuck! Ah, shit! AAAaaaah!" Mel sounded almost raspy, as if she was choking on her own orgasm.

Mel climaxed all over my face, gushing and spasming as she struggled to hold my head in place through her orgasm, her nails digging into my scalp. She was moaning loudly with her chest heaving. If the office building wasn't abandoned, the whole corridor would've heard the groans and grunts Mel was making.

Her orgasm was a long one. Mel was thrashing and squealing on top of me, panting and gasping. Her hips were bucking hard as she arched her back. It felt like it was lasting forever, as she convulsed and jolted over and over again, panting heavily, emanating guttural moans.

When her orgasm finally started to subside, I felt like I was going to pass out, but all the time I kept licking and grinding my tongue.

Mel bit her lip and let my head go. She had a drowsed, happy look on her face. Sweaty and satisfied. It was so fucking hot to see her like this. She clenched her eyes shut, a last few shudders going through her.

Mel took a few steps back and leaned back against the office desk, creating a beautiful display of her ass mushed against the table. She was taking long, deep breaths. It was probably one of her biggest orgasms to date. She looked over at me and saw how I was staring at her.

"The way you look at me, sometimes... Phew!"

I immediately pounced at her, laying her flat on her back, flipping her legs up and around my neck, and shoved my tongue into her pussy again. She gasped surprised but took it in stride. I started to suck on her pussy, intensely swirling and licking firm and fast against her clit and pussy lips.

"You haven't had enough? My hungry little boy, come here."

I felt her long legs lock harder around my head, and it made me go crazy. I felt her up all over. Her soft strong thighs, smooth belly, and ass while I was thoroughly eating her.

"Don't... don't stop, yessss," she said, as another, faster, orgasm ripped through her. It didn't last as long as the other ones, but just as intense.

She let out a deep satisfied moan as I finally leaned back against the wall. Both were panting heavily, sweaty, and glistening.

"Oh no," I heard her say worriedly.

I looked up and saw she was looking at the clock at the wall. We were five minutes into overtime! Had we been at it that long? Holy shit!

Mel got up from the desk, hurried over to her pants, and checked her phone. Sure enough, messages from David nagging about her whereabouts.

*

"So... are you naturally this submissive?" Mel asked. She was looking at me, curious of our new found discoveries.

We were on our way to her house, or more specifically, her corner, to let her off. We had to clean up our mess at the office. While time was essential, it was also necessary to not leave a trace of Mel's three massive orgasms. It would surely be an HR issue, or at least frowned upon. We were soon to come up on the block where Mel used to jump out to bike the rest. She would blame being late on the construction going on around.

I gulped.

"I- no. I think it's just you," I answered. I had eaten out girls before, but never had it been such an intense experience as with Mel. It couldn't be said enough, it was like nothing else.

And I don't think I'd ever classify myself as "submissive", but around Mel, and on my knees in front of her... it just couldn't be helped. Mel got pretty wild too, which drove me further in. Literally. I just got caught in her pace.

"I can't explain it, but you drive me wild."

"I'm so happy to hear that. You bring it out of me, too," Mel purred. "Too bad we didn't have time to take care of that fat cock of yours, though!"

I almost choked. I wasn't used to her using such foul language. Mel grinned wickedly at me.

"What's that? Your big dick can't handle a bit of dirty talk? A woman like me, who knows what she wants, a real woman talk dirty to her lover," she teased seductively.

"Please," I groaned. Her teasing wasn't unwanted, but my cock was aching enough as it was.

Mel unbuckled herself, bent across the console, and licked my neck, and up to my temple.

"Have a nice weekend, big boy. See you on Monday," she whispered seductively into my ear.

She gave a small chuckle and got out. Soon enough she was on her way up the road.

12