Discoveries of a Young Man Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few nods, Frank seemed to have reached a conclusion.

"That's some man shit right there, Bran," Frank said. "How about this, I hire you as a part-time accountant? I mean, you have that degree pretty soon. And you'll do me a favor. I hate doing that shit, and I'll be free to do more shit with the gym instead."

It certainly was not what I expected from Frank. I needed a job and Frank just gave me one!

"How about I pay you for 20 hours a week, then you work whenever you feel like, as long as everything gets done in time? I'll look up what that'll make up here in Indiana—"

Frank was startled as I suddenly hugged him tightly. It meant so much to me.

"Ugh, why don't you guys get a room?" Hope said, just entering the kitchen. "You mind if I borrow this, new daddy?" she added, snatching my beer and taking a huge sip between her black-lipsticked lips while looking challenging at me.

Frank laughed.

"And by the fucking way, what the fuck is that tattoo? That's fucking gnarly," Frank said.

"Yeah, I saw your infinity sign and got an idea, what can I say?" I answered, grinning like an idiot. I guess the beer was kinda getting to me.

"It's from mom, actually," Hope said, pointing her bottle knowingly at Frank, but was interrupted by someone yelling in the front yard.

"MEL!" someone screamed outside, fairly angry. I didn't even bother getting a jacket, just marched out barefoot, in a tank and sweatpants.

It was none other than David who had shown up. And he was stupid drunk. Behind him was a car still running. Of course, like the menace he was, he had driven over here drunk.

"You! The fuck you doin' here, in MY house eh? Thish ish my property!" David said, slurring his word. "For fucks sake... tonight???" I thought, angrily.

"No sudden moves, David," I said through gritted teeth, getting up in his face. He was taller than me. But he was way drunk, and besides, I actually knew how to throw a punch. Proven.

David looked over my shoulder. Behind me were Frank, Trent, Benny, and Freya. While we were all pretty tipsy, we were four jacked dudes and a pretty jacked girl. David saw that he was outmatched.

"Don't get in that car, you drunk!" Frank said loudly. David didn't pay attention. Soon enough he was swirling down the street.

We walked back inside. Luckily the girls had remained inside. It was bad enough he had shown up, at least they didn't have to interact with the idiot.

As a matter of fact, the girls even hooted as I came back inside as if I had just won another fight. I guess I kinda had shown David what was up, standing him down like that.

"Protect us, oh big Bran," Hope said cheerfully, throwing herself at my arms. I caught her so she didn't fall.

"Okay, I think you need to walk off whatever you've got into your system," I said, shoving Hope into the recliner. Hope landed with an oomf, laughing.

Later that night, as the small party died down, I was washing out bottles in the sink. It was only me, Hope, and Mel left awake. I could hear the two of them softly chat in the living room. I was about to reenter the living room when I heard the conversation turning a bit more serious.

"Mom?" Hope asked quietly.

"Yes, sweetie?" I heard Mel reply.

I lingered in the doorway, not wanting to interrupt the conversation between a daughter and her mother. From where I stood, I saw Hope leaning forward slightly, resting her elbows on her knees. Her chin resting in her hands, looking curiously at her mom, while Mel was sitting casually, leaning back in the cushy pillows.

"Why do you like Bran?" Hope asked her mother. It didn't seem like a judgemental question, as if it was a negative thing to like me. Rather, like it was a curiosity.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were being a bit rude, young lady," Mel said sternly. Hope sat back up, and looked almost shameful.

"I didn't mean it like that," she muttered. I knew that too. Hope seemed to simply be somewhat lost in this realm. I guess not having bigger brothers or a father that gave a shit had left some holes in Hope. It made my heart ache for her.

Mel leaned closer to Hope and took her daughter's hands in her own.

"I know, sweetie. I know... Bran is just... the man I want. Love is irrational. But for one, he is the one who discovered who I really was and lets me be whoever I want and loves me for it. He is kind and caring. Aaand he has a pretty large..." Mel trailed off, smiling wickedly. Hope slapped her mother's shoulder, shocked.

*

"Today, you were so fucking hot, Bran!" Mel panted, riding me vigorously. She was more aggressive than she usually was.

As soon as we had entered the bedroom, Mel had moved me firmly to the bed, shoving me backward and climbing on top of me, licking and kissing her way from my chest to my mouth. Impatiently, as quickly she got my pants off, tearing them in the process.

"Beating up some schmuck, then later showing all of us what a man you are!? Fuck me, Bran, make me think of nothing else than your beautiful soul and your beautiful cock!"

It was another hot, intense session of lovemaking. I switched to take her from behind, fucking into her without conviction. It was so hot watching her shapely ass jiggle with each thrust. Looking down was such a beautiful sight I couldn't help it, I had to taste her. I slid out of her, emanating a dissatisfied groan from Mel only replaced by a naughty moan as I slid my tongue into her ass.

"Jesus Bran, you love it down there, don't you?" Mel groaned. "Maybe I'll one day let you shove something else up there... arh... if you're a goooood booo—AAH SHIT!"

Mel came hard as I ate her ass, firmly thrusting my tongue in and out of her hole, massaging her sexy cheeks with my hands. She even pushed back against me, trying to get more of me into her.

"Get in me again, right fucking now," Mel commanded, rolling onto her back. I bent up and shoved inside Mel again. I couldn't believe she had teased what I thought she did. Did she really want to take me in her ass?

"I thought you'd love that," Mel said through moans, reading my thoughts. "But I'd need a lot of training to take your dick. But I'd do it for you."

Mel, ever the flatterer. Of course, I then felt my own orgasm coming fast. Mel felt it too.

"I... ah shit... I remember you once asked where— oh—where you should cum, right?" Mel asked, looking down to see where our thrusts met. I asked her that way back on the first night we first hooked up.

"Yeah," I replied, liking the sound of this, still slowly thrusting into her, keeping the momentum.

"What about you hose down your girl with that hot cum of yours? You'd be the first to cum on my face, to explode all over my face!"

Mel had barely time to prepare. Her words sent me right over the edge. I quickly pulled out and moved up. Mel dutifully arched her head up and opened her mouth, closing her eyes.

I looked down at Mel's beautiful, freckled face. This woman was so naughty. As much as I loved her face, the thought of covering her in my cum drove me crazy. After a few strokes, I groaned loudly and erupted, shooting white sperm across Mel's face. The first few ropes landed across the length of her face, up past her forehead and well into her hair. The fourth and fifth landed right on her forehead. Then one on her left cheek. Mel looked like she was salivating having her face covered. She then sunk her mouth down on my cock, shooting the rest into her mouth as she started to bob gently on my sensitive cock until I was all spent.

Totally drained, I fell over sideways, panting profusely, almost passing out. It was some of the hottest shit I'd ever experienced. Mel smiled at me, face completely covered, getting up to clean herself up in the bathroom.

"... to think all this usually goes inside me... I never really thought about you cumming on my face until you asked where you to cum."

When Mel got back, all cleaned up, she cuddled up to me, resting her head on my chest.

"We're truly living life huh?" I said, happily. Mel nodded. We cuddled like this for some time.

"Bran..." Mel started after we had laid there for a few minutes catching our breaths.

Mel looked up at me.

"Yeah?"

"What do you value most in a relationship? Sorry for bombrushing you like this." Mel asked. Some serious heavy-hitting questions this time around? But it wasn't like when I was an idiot questioning our relationship. It was rather a question of curiosity. Getting to know each other a little bit better. Mel was in the mood for talk, so was happy to oblige.

I thought about it for a few minutes, stroking the side of her tummy.

"Well..." I started. Mel was still looking at me, patiently awaiting my reply.

"Trust. Communication. I think those two go hand in hand," I started.

"Yeah, but like, I mean more... Trust is important, and I think it's good that you point it out. But more like, what is most important? What makes you think 'wow, this relationship is good' instead of another?"

"I don't know... I think I value the companionship we share. There is nothing else that I want than to spend time with you and I truly don't think I could function this well without you. It has become a dependency. I depend on you, Mel, but in a good way, you know. With all the appreciation and attention I get from you it fuels me, and I just have to give back. I need to."

Mel squeezed me tight, delighted at how open I was about what she meant to me. But it was all true.

"Before, my life was so dull. I can't understand how I lived like I did. Now I do everything with a new wave of motivation that is totally unexplainable. Or it is explainable, it's all because I date the hottest woman I've ever met and the most caring one, and that she loves me as much as I love her."

I looked down at Mel, who shone her brightest smile back up at me.

"I... I don't know what to say," Mel said, taken slightly aback. "I've never been this to anyone. I guess I agree with you. We belong together, and we drive each other to new heights in so many ways. It's like I'm finally truly me, while before it was only bits and glimpses, far in between. The way you talk to me, look at me, and the way you're always... there... It's hard to explain, but I guess that's the thing about love. You can sit and try to explain it all you want, but when it comes down to it, the only word that can describe it is love. We love each other, and it's beautiful."

"Trust, encouragement, and most importantly love. Anything else? While we're at it?" I asked. Mel stared at me for a few seconds, contemplating her next question.

"What do you see yourself doing in five years?" Mel asked, and threw out her arm, laughing at her own silliness. I chuckled along with her.

"Next to you," I answered, but added, "But if we're taking the job interview angle? I hoped to find a job after college. Before I didn't care where or what, but now I do. Frank talked about something, but I don't know what comes of it. But in five years, I will have a steady job and live life with my girlfriend and our family."

"Our family," Mel repeated. "I love that you call them your family too."

"Of course I do. Also, I dream of getting a Montana cabin with a giant fur before the fireplace, with you naked on it," I said. Mel playfully slapped my shoulder, snickering at my naughtiness.

"What about you? I know you said before you didn't really have any ambitions, but maybe something has come up?"

"Oh... I don't know. I really hope to get another job. As you said, I want to be with you, and working these long hours... It gets pretty brutal sometimes. And honestly, I'm pretty sick of it. Maybe I'd like to go back to college or something," Mel said, contemplating. "But I'm too old for that. It'd be weird."

"Pff, no way. There are plenty of people who do that. What you'd study then? Pick back up on physical therapy?"

"Perhaps. Though, I don't know if I'd practice. These hands are for you only," Mel said, smiling warmly up at me. "Maybe I could start a business like the girls suggested."

"Not a bad idea. See, you can be ambitious too!"

"I guess I can. Thanks to you," Mel leaned up and we kissed briefly.

"Speaking of being thankful. What do you think about Thanksgiving? I'd invite you here, but I don't know if you'd prefer to be with your family, as it is a family tradition after all... I totally understand if you want to celebrate with them."

"I'd love to stay here, of course, Mel! Only thing is, I kinda had an idea of helping out at a soup kitchen, or a pantry or something. Though, I really have no idea."

"Maia was thinking the same thing, actually. She has a heart that one, but I think she also wanted to stay out of the way... Because of David before, and stuff. Perhaps you could go with her? You could come here after and we'll all have football on the TV, eat turkey and have good time?"

It did sound like a good time. I got excited about the thought of it.

"Sounds like a nice way to spend the holiday, honestly."

*

Apparently, during the celebration party, Freya had broached fighting the coming Wednesday AND the next Saturday. And the same next week after! We were sort of striking while the iron was still hot, I think was the reasoning. I agreed to the fights. It sounded absolutely crazy fighting that much, but I trusted Freya's judgment. I guess I sort of thought it was over after the first fight, but with how easy it had been, I didn't mind doing some extra whipping.

On Monday Frank took over the heavy bag workout, giving me the big news. Amidst the punches, Frank offered me the aforementioned new job, contract and all. Frank was not just talking when he had mentioned it, he actually meant it. He even gave me a good hourly pay of 35 bucks an hour! I held back on telling Mel yet, so as to surprise her.

But when Frank gave me the contract after we had worked out, I headed to the shop and got my Cherokee back. I immediately went to a proper flower store and got as many roses as I could get for a hundred bucks.

Hope and Maia were out for the day, so when Mel came home that evening and saw the amount of roses I'd brought her I was thoroughly rewarded in the kitchen with hugs and kisses. Wondering what had brought the flowers on, I broke the good news about the new job.

"Congratulations! Frank pulled through, huh?" Mel said. She was of course happy for me. She found a vase and started cutting the roses.

"Yeah, he truly did. Now you don't have to work double, and pay for everything!" I said, eagerly.

Mel looked over at me. It looked like a huge weight lifted off her shoulders, as she realized she wouldn't have to work as much. The realization was plainly written across her face, across her shoulders and her whole body. It was all worth it if only to see the relief it brought Mel.

"You know I would've done it, right?" Mel said. "There's nothing more important to me than to provide for my daughters, and now you."

"Yeah, but I can't sit back and enjoy all the comforts of your home and not at least provide a little bit. It would eat me up. And you've been so tired lately, I hate to see you like that. I wanna see you happy," I said.

"Our home. And I won't say I'll miss working this much. I'd love you no matter what, but I really appreciate how you're stepping up," Mel said warmly. "It shows character, you know."

Mel finished the roses and moved over to where I stood leaning against the counter.

"Speaking of eating up, by the way, I think my man has earned himself a small reward," Mel said coyly and moved her long fingers to the waistline of my pants. I started to sweat, reading her intentions. Right here in the kitchen!

Mel sank to her knees right there in the kitchen and gave me an amazing, slow blowjob. She put in a lot of effort, trying to show me how much she appreciated me stepping up. Which ended in my cumming hard in her loving mouth.

*

So the next fight, Wednesday, was a bit harder. Not by much. We traded blows, scoring on each other, until the guy couldn't take it anymore and took a knee in the second round, refusing to get back up. Another victory . Though, admittedly, I felt a bit hollow about it. It was nice to win, but it was on a Wednesday, which meant only Freya and I were present. Frank had been busy with some potential construction project at the boxing gym.

It was understandable that few showed up on a Wednesday, and it sort of was nice to rack up a streak, anyhow. But it just wasn't the same without my loved ones. Mel wanted to, but I said it was okay. We couldn't pull the breaks on all our lives every time I fought, I figured. Saturday was much the same, only this time I at least had my girls in the stands, Trent even showed up too.

Still, it took me another two rounds until my opponent submitted. Poor guy even broke his nose. I held the towel for him, as the doc was getting his medical bag. I was winning, but I was also hurting people, so I always made sure my opponents were okay after.

The following Wednesday's fight was almost boring. I don't know, winning easily almost made me a bit uninterested. For the first time I entered the third round, but I never had any trouble beating the guy into a technical knockout. The only reason I didn't knock him out earlier was because I took it easy on the guy. It only ended when it was obvious he wasn't able to defend anymore. Some of these guys should never fight, in my opinion. At least they had headgear, for whatever it was worth.

Like all good things had to come to an end, racking up these victories would eventually provide a natural setback. I continued my momentum going into Saturday. Though, I had to admit I was starting to get sort of... unfocused.

"So, I'll head out with Allie, if that's okay?" Mel said. Allie and her had planned a Saturday out for weeks now, and with my victories coming as easy as they did, I guess it kinda became the norm. Just another one to the belt. So of course I didn't expect Mel to be there every time. It was just like the Wednesday fights anyway.

"Absolutely, Mel. You've earned it. Don't worry about it at all," I said.

"Could you pick up Hope, then?" Mel asked.

"Huh?" I asked.

"She's going to a party with her friends. But I don't want her wandering around the streets, so could you pick her up?" Mel expanded, as she was putting on a bit of mascara. I shrugged.

"Absolutely, I'll head over after the fight."

"Good boy. David would never do something like that. Good luck!" Mel said, kissing me goodbye. Deeply, with tongue, eagerly grabbing my ass and all. She was insatiable in that way.

So while Mel and Hope were out horsing around, and Maia at the arcade and a sleepover, I was at a sports center somewhere in Indiana, tying up the boxing shoes. My fifth fight. Against this guy called... Carlos Frederico? I had heard he was pretty good, but I wasn't too worried. My punches were fast and hard, cardio was good, so I was fairly confident. Maybe too confident.

In the first round, I dropped him twice, threw some heavy bombs in the second, and dropped him another two times in the third and final round. Yet, without me even knowing it, the dude had fucking won. I was utterly confused. I stood beside a victorious boxer for the first time, looking around utterly bamboozled.

What had happened? I looked confused at Freya and Frank. Both came hurried over to me, seeing how out of it I was. Like a deer in headlights.

"You fucking won," Freya said, defiantly. "If this was a pro-match you would've fucked that guy up!"

"How? How did it happen? What happened?" I asked, still not fully realizing the loss.

"It's pointed by bunches. He was fast and kept doubling up his jabs at you whenever you came in. And some good hooks too," Frank explained. I guess my ribs were pretty sore. And my head hurt a bit. Even through the adrenaline.