Discoveries of a Young Man Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you like them?" Hope asked timidly, grabbing both of them.

"Hell yeah. You're beautiful, Hope."

"You're still dressed," Hope said, nodding towards my untouched fly. I guess I had gotten carried away.

I had to step out of the bed to get my pants fully off. When I turned back, Hope laid there in nothing but a black thong, seductively resting one hand on her chin, while the other was draped across her slender belly. The image of her lying like this was something I would burn into my mind forever, Hope looked so fucking hot like this.

"Wow... you're gonna have to go easy," Hope whispered, looking at my dick.

"I'll be as slow as you want me to," I said, leaning back over her. "I like your thong, by the way."

"I hoped you would. I just got it," Hope said. "I was told you were an ass-man..."

So pointers had been exchanged? I shook my head in disbelief. Hope smiled wickedly as she saw me put two and two together. Hope slowly, sensually, rolled over onto her stomach, letting my eyes roam. I looked from her narrow shoulders, down her slim back, and down to her ass. And what an ass... it was petite, with a magnificent shape, complimented by her black thong that creased her top of her cheeks and disappeared down into her.

"Can I?" I asked, moving my hands to her waistband.

"It's not much, but it's all yours," Hope said, lifting her hips a bit so I could gently pull the thong down her legs, revealing her gorgeous ass. She even had some small tan lines from her usual type of panties.

Now Hope was fully naked on the bed. What a sight, looking at this hot girl lying prone on the bed.

I leaned down and kissed both her cheeks. It was true. I truly had a thing for asses. I kissed her cheeks over and over, more and more sloppy. Goosebumps ran across her cheeks as my lips touched her skin. I laid down flat on her bed, with my face smushed into her ass, kissing around her ass, hugging her towards me. I desperately wanted to shove my face into the cleft of her ass and forget about time and space. I looked up at the back of Hope's head. She turned to look down at me.

"You can if you want to," Hope said in a sultry voice, laced with anticipated lust.

I didn't need to be asked twice. But I also knew that this was all new to her. So I started softly scratching her ass with my nails, kissing around her lower back, and slowly making my way down. I gently pushed her cheeks aside and found her asshole. I bent down, sinking my tongue into her, gently licking at her. Hope jumped a bit at contact but quickly settled in for the ride.

I lightly licked around, savoring her, pressing my tongue into her. Hope started to moan, more and more learning the pleasures of having her ass eaten. After a good while, I lifted up my head, drawing in the scent of her being. Hope took the opportunity and turned around. Now I was face to face with her smooth, hairless cherry. Hope was still a virgin, and now she was giving herself to me. The thought was flattering. I just hoped I could be what she wanted me to be.

Wrapping my arms around her thighs, I slowly lowered myself down, gently kissing her inner thighs, making my way down to her. I could feel the anticipation trembling through her. But I remained steady, gently kissing down to the nape of her thighs, onto her vulva and clit. Gently, ever so gently I kissed her bare pussy. Eventually, I opened my mouth and tickled her lightly with my tongue. Hope jumped at the contact, but as I became firmer she calmed.

I pressed my tongue against her, spreading her lips lightly, making sure she got the proper attention she needed. I stroked my tongue up and down, side to side, making sure I hit all the parts. Hope was letting out gasps and suppressed moans, appreciating the efforts. I started working faster, but I was careful not to go too hard. Soon enough my efforts sent a jolt through Hope, followed by a series of gasps as her tight little pussy started to gush and convulse. Hope was moaning profusely, clutching the sheet firmly. Hope was having her first orgasm. A first of many. As she subsided, I went back to regular slow licks.

"How... how the fuck..." Hope moaned. "Thank you, Bran, that was amazing!"

"No need to thank me, Hope," I assured. "It's what people do when they are into each other. The pleasure was shared."

Hope smiled down at me, reaching out with her hands, wanting me to come up on top of her. I slowly climbed up and we shared a tender kiss as we laid naked with each other. Feeling our naked bodies grind against each other, feeling up one another. Hope's hand traveled down past my stomach and to my dick. I groaned as her delightful hand made contact, softly rubbing with her hand up and down along the shaft. A small tremble went through her, feeling the length and girth of it.

"God, Bran. You have to go easy on me," Hope moaned.

"Don't worry. I will."

Hope slowly relented her hips, spreading them for me to snuggle in between them. Though I could, I didn't go straight for her pussy. Instead, I gave her a new kiss, letting her settle beneath me before I lined my cock up with her, but without pressing. I just kept kissing her, eventually making my way down to her sensitive neck.

"Oh my god, Bran... Fuck, you've got me so ready for you," Hope moaned. I started slightly to press forward, letting my cockhead press up against her opening firmer. Hope whimpered slightly as the head slowly started to enter her. She started breathing heavily, clutching my arms firmly.

I felt a slight resistance. I knew I had reached her hymen. Gently pushing forward, I was going as slow as I possibly could. Hope let out a gasp. I paused to let her adjust to me, not moving at all except cuddling up to her neck. After a few minutes, I felt her nod slightly and I pushed in some more. My whole dickhead and an inch was inside Hope now. I moved my head so that we were cheek against cheek. I could hear her moans sensually whisper into my ear as I held her tightly around her shoulders. Moans with a mix of anticipation, pleasure, and of course pain.

I drew back a bit and slowly pushed in further. And then I did it again. And again. Soon almost half of me was inside Hope. She was moaning profusely, biting her lower lip, struggling with my size. A sheen of sweat had appeared on both of our faces. Her chest was heaving against me. Her eyes clenched shut. Her arms around my back now, holding me firmly.

I started to rock slightly back and forth, rocking her body with me, making more and more of my size go into her. I couldn't go too fast. Not only because I wanted to go easy on her, but also because of how tight Hope was. I was physically not able to.

Hope was starting to moan more and more in pleasure, as her pain was subsiding. As I was thrusting slowly inside her, Hope kept kissing my face, appreciating the gentleness. Soon her face clenched up in blissful ecstasy as her first coupling picked up steam, her brow arching as the pleasure started to course through her body. I leaned up for better leverage, but also to watch her pretty face as she rocked back and forth from my thrusts, watching her tits jiggle, and her bite her lip as I gave her all I had as gently as I could.

"Hold me closer," Hope moaned, looking up at me. I leaned down again. She wanted closeness, and I wanted to give her exactly that. I felt her breath tickle my ear, as she was breathing heavier and heavier, and her hips started to grind under me to meet my thrusts.

"Oh m— oh my god, Bran..." Hope whimpered through exasperated breaths as she approached her orgasm. Her pussy gripped me tightly, like a hot glove trying to keep me inside her. It felt incredible!

"I think I love you," she whispered into my ear as I held her closely, carrying her through that first orgasmic bliss from our coupling. "You're just too good! Bran, I'm in love with you!"

Her words were too much for me, and as I felt her clamp around my cock, with her moans in my ear, her hot body against mine, I started to cum right along with her. I grunted hard as I pumped Hope full with jagged thrusts, struggling to keep the pace. I found Hope's lips and we made out as we fucked through our mutual orgasm.

It was a strong one. I laid on top of Hope shuttering, clutching myself close to her, panting as I slowly thrusted into her. It took me several minutes to calm down. It felt like it lasted for forever. I wouldn't have minded if it did. But finally, it subsided and I collapsed entirely on top of her.

"Thank god for the pill. You cum a lot. It felt like a shotgun went off inside me," Hope moaned, with a short laugh. She saw the abrupt worry on my face, and added with a loving smile, "Don't worry. It's all good. You were so good. It felt so good when you came in me... I thought my first time would hurt, but it only did for a little bit, thanks to you. I've never felt this great."

I leaned up and smiled at her.

"I'm glad I could help," I said, then added, "and I think I'm in love with you too, Hope."

It was probably early to say something like that, but the same feelings I had towards her mother I had developed for Hope to. I knew there was no one else in this world but these two people who could care for me the way they did, and I guess this night was a culmination of that. Hope was different from Mel in that she was more timid, but she showed me the same amount of affection, just different. Good different.

Hope gasped, her hands reaching for her face, almost in a reactionary way. She smiled up at me, wrapping her arms around my neck instead. I felt my cock twitch inside her, seeing Hope smile at me the way she did.

"See, you can love us both," Hope said. "Silly boy, thinking you're not man enough for the both of us."

I laughed. Then groaned and fell on top of her, exhausted. My hips were on fire from going so slow and so patiently. I was knocked out.

*

The next morning when I woke up I was pleased to look down at my chest and see this really pretty young girl who I had managed to score last night still being snuggled up to me. Hope looked so content sleeping. So peaceful. I looked over at the nightstand. It was almost 11 AM.

Then I heard a sleepy groan come from Hope as she stretched her feet and arms across me.

"Morning, sleepyhead," Hope said, smiling up at me. "I was worried you'd run off to your bed."

I leaned down and kissed her, rolling on top of her, and soon enough she was on her back again, with me inside her.

"Good morning, Hope," I moaned as I thrusted slowly into her, her long legs wrapping around me as I did.

"What a mor-oh-ning," Hope said jaggedly. "See some- oh shit -thing you - ah - like?"

I couldn't help but chuckle.

"How about we take this to the hot tub?" I moaned into her as I leaned down and started kissing her neck.

"... Just a bit more... I want you inside me," Hope said, now moaning at the pleasure I gave her neck. She truly loved having her neck tended to.

"No problem," I said. I wrapped my arms around her, angled my hips, and lifted us both out of bed, Hope still in my arms, my cock still buried inside her.

Hope couldn't do anything but moan into me as I carried her out of her bedroom and into the master bedroom and then the bathroom. Hope just looked me wantonly in my eyes as I carried her, slightly bouncing on my dick with each step.

Entering the bathroom, I gently put her down and let her ease off of me, and started pouring water. Hope plumped down on the toilet seat.

"I thought you'd change your mind when you sobered up, but I guess not," Hope said in her half-gloomy, half-cheerful way.

"Of course not. I have both you and Mel? Pff, I'd be crazy."

"So you want both of us, then?" Hope asked. It wasn't a question loaded with jealousy. It was a question loaded with teasing excitement. Even a hint of lust.

"No doubt about it. It's getting ready, hop in." I tapped the edge of the tub.

Hope braced herself for the heat and got back in, easing her hot naked body. Admiring her in full glory made me love her body even more. She was petite but had a magnificent set of tits that were not too huge for her frame, but nicely shaped, and a nicely shaped ass. Hope looked at me as I was staring.

"Now I know what mom meant. You really know how to undress a girl, even if I'm already naked," Hope said, slightly hiding under the water, still a bit self-conscious.

"I can't help it," I said, and climbed into the tub next to her. "And don't cover up Hope. I want you to be comfortable around me."

"I am... I will..." Hope said, trailing off. Reluctantly she moved her hands away to her sides.

I scooted close to her and gave her a passionate kiss, letting her know how much I loved her body. A kiss led to another, and once again we were making out. This time in a scolding hot tub, making the scene more erotic and sensual. With Hope it was all about closeness and passionate lovemaking, while Mel liked that too, she also seemed to be more of a wilder partner. At least so far. Perhaps Hope had some hidden parts of her, once her timid walls started to fade and the real her could come out. Not that I complained, I mean, Hope needed tenderness and I was all there for it.

So instead of straight fucking, we ended up just sitting in the hot tub, exploring each other's bodies, passionately kissing, and making out. When Hope finally reached for my cock with her hand, I was more than ready for her. It was throbbing hard as she felt it up with her gentle hands.

She pushed at my shoulder for me to sit straight and climbed on top of me, grinding her cute ass against my throbbing cock, letting it slide between her cheeks. Hope then raised up so that she could line my cock up with her opening, and carefully slid down, gritting her teeth a bit. She wasn't yet completely accustomed to sex, let alone with a cock of my size, so I let her run the show.

With small pushes, Hope descended down my length, and with some effort, she finally got at least half of it inside her. I didn't expect her to get all of it, especially not with her petite body, so I wasn't concerned about it. But what she did get in Hope started to enjoy by pushing up and down on me, awkwardly riding me. It was a technique I guess, which Hope hadn't really learned fully yet. But I let her explore what felt good, and what worked. We had all the time in the world.

Meanwhile, I explored her back and ass, stroking her gently, cupping her cheeks, while occasionally giving her squeezes. I also made sure to kiss her neck and face. She really was pretty and I just had to kiss her beautiful face. I also couldn't get over how well her breasts looked mushed against me. Of course, I'd love to have my face down there, but there was a time and a place for everything.

"You feel so good, Hope," I encouraged, wanting her to know she was doing great.

"So do you, sexy," Hope said through gasps. "Can you..." Hope started, but too afraid to ask.

"What's that?" I panted. Hope leaned her head into me, hiding her face from me.

"Could you perhaps stick a finger in my ass? I've been curious what it's like riding and getting fingered in my ass at the same time," Hope whispered into my ear.

"Oh you naughty girl," I whispered back. Hope was full of surprises. "Just let me know if you want me to stop."

Instead of going for it straight away, I wanted to warm her up. I started gently rubbing and scratching around her cheeks, gently with my nails feeling her goosebumps rise to the occasion.

I then moved my middle finger towards her cute little asshole and rested it there for a bit. I wanted to give Hope every opportunity for an out. Instead, Hope started grinding lightly on my cock, ending up pressing back against my finger. Slowly, Hope eased my finger into her ass, whimpering in the process.

Once the first part of my finger got inside her, Hope stopped pressing. Instead, she started to ride up and down, letting that first part of my finger her ass gently. It was more than enough for her to start quivering and shaking on top of me, bringing herself to an orgasm. Hope ground up and down on my cock, her mouth half open as she was breathing exhaustively, jagged pants as she came hard.

I could do nothing but hold on for dear life, hugging her close to me as Hope made small trembling jumps up and down on me, squishing her breasts against me, whimpering and panting into my ears.

When Hope came down from her bliss, I gently slid out of her and stood up, guiding Hope with me. Hope started biting her fuller, lower lip as she felt me taking the initiative. I turned her around so she faced the edge. Hope quickly took the hint and bent over, creating an amazing arch of her frame. The way her perky, yet full tits hung was amazing, I just had to bend over her and feel her up. Hope moaned as I felt her up, appreciating how I appreciated her body. In return she snaked a hand down to my cock and gently put it against her opening so I could slowly enter her again.

Moving my hands to her waist, I gently started to rock back and forth, gauging her reaction. I never picked up too much speed but started thrusting hard into her, emanating whimpers and light moans from her.

"Wow... this feels great! I think I found my favorite position!" Hope panted, clenching her eyes shut.

"And it comes with an amazing view," I said jaggedly, lightly smacking her ass. It truly was amazing looking at her slender frame firmly bouncing back and forth as I thrusted inside her, feeling her scolding hot pussy clamped around my dick.

As Hope's moans became more erratic, my thrusts became more sporadic. It didn't take long for me to cum for Hope, as she was so damn wet, and yet gripping me so tightly.

"Come on, loverboy, fucking cum in your girl, cum inside me," Hope moaned. Damn this naughty girl, she already knew how to push my buttons.

I didn't hold back, and for the second time in less than 12 hours, I came inside of Hope, with barely controllable jagged thrusts. Hope even pushed back for me to get deeper, coaxing the cum straight from me, causing me to groan out loud. My cock was so sensitive that it sent a huge jolt through my body. I was barely able to thrust myself. Hope merely giggled in return, biting her lip coyly and pushing back still.

"F-fuck, Hope... I'm so sensitive, please," I begged, as she relentlessly pushed back.

"No way, loverboy, I'm getting it all. You'll just have to take it!" she replied determinedly, smiling satisfied, and giving a few hard final thrusts.

Even as the orgasm subsided, the warm sensation of Hope's hot wet pussy and my extremely sensitive cockhead had me trembling all over. After several involuntary jolts and shivers, I finally was shown some mercy as Hope dragged off of my cock.

"That was nice," Hope muttered, turning and pressing up to me, kissing me tenderly.

"No shit..."

We got out of the tub after relaxing around a bit, drying off. Not having brought any extra clothes, we simply draped towels around ourselves and stepped out into the master bedroom.

Sitting on the bed waiting for us, with a huge wicked grin was Mel.

Both Hope and I gasped out loud, Hope slightly hiding behind me.

"Guilty as charged," Mel said laughing at our reaction. "Don't worry, Hope. No harm no foul. You guys seem to have had a great time."

I stood rubbing my neck. It was a bit awkward, even if Mel was cool with it.

"Sooo. How was your trip?" I asked, trying to act upon Mel's acceptance.

"It was great. Though it seems like I missed out on some fun... I'll let you guys get dressed," Mel said, still with her devilish smile.

She got up, but instead of walking out, she came over to me and Hope.

"Truly, it's alright. I'm just glad you had a good time," Mel said, her smile becoming warmer. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, and then Hope as well. Hope seemed a bit taken aback.