Discovering 9 Inches & Enjoying It

Story Info
The joys of taking 9 inches from a sexy transsexual.
2.4k words
4.51
15k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Philahott
Philahott
20 Followers

DISCOVERING 9 INCHES AND ENJOYING THAT DISCOVERY

Until a few weeks ago, I did not know that I could wholly and thoroughly enjoy deep throating and taking 9 inches in the ass.

To begin with, let's say that I have had bisexual threesome sex a couple of times, but I'm not attracted to men. My thing is sex with transsexuals. I had my first transsexual experience around 1990 and had my first bisexual threesome in the early 2000s. I'm not into solo male-on-male experiences, only MMF. If the female wants to see two guys get it on, that's cool as it turns me on to know that type of action gets the female excited. I'd love to do a male, TS, and a female or me with two Transsexuals.

I used to attend the AVN shows in Vegas and got together with a few transexual Porn stars (Kimberly Devine (RIP) and the infamous Vanity). Both plowed my ass like no tomorrow, and I returned the favor at least with Vanity, but neither was packing nine inches. But they were fun, intense sexual partners and great people to be intimate with. How they performed in-person exceeded anything they did on the screen, they enjoyed fucking!

Speaking of porn, I occasionally look at MMF bisexual porno and, less frequently, male-on-male porno. Yes, each of those genres makes my 8-inch, thick black cock hard, and I can masturbate to orgasm with little to no problem. But in the end, I am attracted to women, hot feminine transsexuals, and hard cock. I hope that's not too confusing, but sexual likes and dislikes can be confusing when you label them or put them into categories. I've stopped trying and have just accepted the fact of what I enjoy. It just makes life a lot easier.

With the pandemic and other madness in the world, it's been a little over three years since my last transsexual experience: I've missed it and am damn sure horny for it. Before that, I had a long-distance relationship with Daisy, a young lady that I would top (I never bottomed with her) whenever she came to town, usually about 3-4 times a year. It was soo hot when she told me on one visit that with us using condoms, it made it challenging for her to take my dick easily in her beautifully tight ass.

She said, "I want that black dick of yours raw in my ass."

MMM, eating that sweet brown ass of her's to warm her up and then just plowing that gaping sweet hole was the ultimate.

It was always a turn-on for me when she would come to visit and say, "I always forget how thick your dick is until I get here and try to put it in my ass."

I really enjoyed her, but we eventually drifted apart during the pandemic.

So when I came across Evie a few weeks ago, I was intrigued by her classy style. She was tall, had a big booty and tits to die for. She had a stunning face and cock sucking lips that I could see myself enjoying. She stated in her ad that she was about 9 inches, but I didn't necessarily believe it, as many ladies exaggerate their size. Seeing is believing, and sucking it to full hardness will determine its size. But I must admit her cock did look sizable in her pictures, and my mouth was watering in anticipation. So I took a "we'll see" attitude, excited by the possibility.

Showed up at her door in a sports coat, tailored pants, an uncollared shirt, business casual with a bit of a twist. I thought I might hit some golf balls afterward, so I wore a black jockstrap instead of underwear. My cock and balls were held tight, and my ass was wide open for business with two elastic straps framing it. Let me say that I don't bottom often, but frankly, after this experience, I will be doing it more. For me bottoming requires a lot of trust and a comfort level that doesn't happen with everyone. I don't know if it was trust or just outright lust/horniness that I experienced when I saw Evie in person. High heels, stockings, and an A-line tight skirt with a white blouse barely containing those 38dd tits met me at the door. Almost 6 ft tall light chocolate brown magnificence was standing in front of me.

We greeted each other in typical fashion, with a peck on the cheek and a hug. After a few more pleasantries, she asked if I wanted to get undressed. "Hell yeah," I thought! We both watched each other start taking off clothes. I would have preferred to undress her and me, but I was okay with how things proceeded. Those tits spilled out of the blouse as she unbuttoned two buttons. With no bra on, those tits spilled out. One of them was pierced with a silver bar through the nipple! Those 38dd were magnificent, and I noticed her nips were getting hard, as was my jockstrap-covered cock. You couldn't tell as the jock held my balls and dick tightly. It was a hot experience, and I loved the feeling. As she slipped out of the skirt, I was, getting more & more excited.

What kicked both of us over the edge was when I dropped my pants, and she saw my exposed ass in the jock. She moved her panties to the side, and her 9 inches popped out. Although soft, it was nice and long and had my mouth drooling.

The first thing she asked was, "Do you like this meat, baby? Cause I like that ass of yours in that jockstrap." "Thank- you for wearing it for me."

As we both climbed onto the bed, she asked, "Are you a top or bottom cause with that jock on; I want to fuck your ass?"

I told her, "I don't bottom too often and consider myself versatile, BUT I'm willing. I'll take that sweet cock up my ass as long as I get to fuck that phat ass of yours."

I knew I had lost all semblance of control when I said that. Most importantly, I was okay with losing control of the situation with her!

She said, "Get to work on my cock and make it hard," as she pushed my head from her big tits down to her cock.

She had my head propped up on a pillow and fed my mouth that magnificent 9-inch black cock. I wasn't stopping her; I was taking it all down. The next thing I know, I'm deep-throating it. No gag reflex, just the feeling of a cock pushing on the back of my throat. She got even more excited and vocal once I had it all down to the base. I was pretty impressed with myself as I had never deep-throated a nine-inch cock. I eventually worked my way from there to tonguing that sweet asshole of hers. I'm an ass man all the way, and whether it's a female ass or transexual ass, I enjoy rimming a tight butthole. I love my brown eye, also rimmed by an active tongue!

I guess I assumed a bottom mindset because all I wanted to do was please this beautiful cock with my throat, lips, and mouth. My cock was hard as a rock, so this whole thing turned me on.

She kept saying, "Throat that cock, baby; I love it!"

She kept pressing on my head and forcing that tasty dick to hit the back of my throat! I'd have been thrilled to suck her cock for the entire session, but Evie had other plans for me and her dick.

"Get up on the bed on all fours; I need that ass of yours," she said.

If there was any doubt, it was gone now because I knew she was in control of what would happen from here on out. As I said, this isn't the first time I've been fucked, but I felt like my mind was in a different place. It wasn't about pleasing me but pleasing her any way I could with my mouth and ass. No unwillingness or reluctance on my part. I guess she knew it too. Although she advertised that she was versatile, she was more of a dominant top than anything. My mouth had already discovered that, and my ass soon realized what it was like to take a top like Evie!

As I was waiting on all fours, she put on a condom and started lubing my ass and her dick. I felt that lube trickle from the bottle to my ass crack, and then her fingers slowly/ deeply worked it into my hole. Evie also massaged my dick with the lube. Until she lubed my cock a little, I hadn't thought about my cock and how hard I was. After I groaned and moaned a bit, I managed to speak.

"Evie, I haven't had anything up there in three years, let alone a dick as big as yours."

"Oh, so you don't want me to fuck you after all," she whispered in my ear while she teased my hole with her dick head.

"Is that what you're trying to tell me, baby?"

I moaned and said, "Not at all, Evie. I need you to go slow when you open me up; my ass is all yours afterward!"

"That's what I wanted to hear from you, sweetheart," then she started putting the tip of her cock up my butthole. The head easily got past my first ring of ass muscle. She moved it in deeper, and I was now in seventh heaven. I reminded her to continue going slow. Before I knew it, her hips and my ass were touching. At that point, Evie was all the way in my ass, all nine inches.

She immediately tells me, "I'm up your ass, baby, and it feels good."

"Yes, it feels good, in fact, great!" I replied. "Thank you for giving me that meat; now fuck me!"

I had never felt so filled up in my life. All that cock going in and out of my ass was a new experience. Feeling her pull out of my ass to the head and then go back in deep and hard was incredible. As I started feeling more comfortable in my dick-loving bitch mode, I started pushing back, meeting her every thrust.

"Oh, you're pushing back on me with that ass, huh?" And then, to her surprise, I clamped my ass muscles tight around her cock.

"She screamed, "Oh my god, you're milking me with your ass, come on, give mommy that ass." And I did! At that point, I realized that I could take a big dick as a bottom, but I could also be a power bottom and get pleasure from pleasing a big dick! Apparently, I was doing such a good job working her dick that she said, "I need you to suck the cum out of me."

I thought I must be working her over good because now she wanted my mouth again. She pulled out of my gaping ass, pulled off the condom, and straddled me, shoving her dick in my mouth to the base.

"MMM, that's it, sweetheart; keep working it with your mouth just like you did with your ass." Of course, I obeyed her instructions to the letter.

As I deep-throated her, she grabbed some lube, poured it on my hard cock, and started stroking it. I usually can't cum with a handjob unless I'm jerking myself off. Once again, another new experience because I knew I would cum this way because that is how excited she had me with her meat in my mouth. My head was propped up on the pillow as she fed me her cock, but it also gave me a view of her working my dick.

She kept saying, "Suck my dick, baby, you're going to make me come hard down that throat of yours."

Whenever she was going to cum, I knew I would be dumping my load at nearly the same time. It's funny; she never put those luscious lips around my cock during our session, and I hadn't even noticed it. Usually, I'm into having my dick and balls sucked, and my ass licked on occasion too. I also hadn't fucked her ass either. That was another sign that I was really into satisfying this big titty, big dicked sexy bitch more than myself.

"Okay, honey, get ready. I'm going to cum in the back of your throat, " she moaned. I just kept sucking in anticipation of her load, knowing that my balls were getting ready to fill her hand with cum.

"Take my nut, you motherfucking cock sucker," she screamed. And, of course, I did. It splashed on the back of my throat; some good cum butter! About 30 seconds later, I felt my cum release, but I couldn't make a sound because she still had her 9 inches in my throat.

"Did you like my cum in your throat? Was it tasty?' she asked. She was still hard, so I slowly removed that magnificent black dick from my mouth and answered, "Yea, baby, it was tasty."

Meantime, she looked at my load all over her hand and my stomach and said, "You really cum a lot; that would have been a lot of man cream to swallow."

I replied, "Your load wasn't small either!" We both got a chuckle out of that.

As we cleaned up and got dressed, it was clear to me that I had experienced something that I had never experienced before. I had sucked and was fucked by 9 inches of cock and loved every minute of it. My butthole and mouth now craved a penis size that could go deep.

In the past, I always felt a little sheepish or guilty when I got fucked, but this time I felt different. I was okay with being able to suck and be fucked by some dick, not just any dick but a big thick dick. It was mind-blowing to be hammered by some cock while pushing back on it so it would go deeper in my shithole.

In the future, I won't be the least bit embarrassed that I've bottomed and/or taken a submissive role regarding my satisfaction. Before this, I would have felt unfulfilled because I didn't fuck her; I would have felt somewhat "cheated" of my sexual gratification. This time I knew I had pleasured this big dicked amazon with my ass, and I was happy with that. I'm still versatile, but I think I've wholly embraced my submissive and power bottom side. Congrats to me as I find my next 9 inches to slobber on and take deep in my ass!

Philahott
Philahott
20 Followers