Four Weeks' Vacation on The Farm

Story Info
Jill is interested to become a pony girl on a fetish farm.
1.5k words
4.39
11.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mahadosa
mahadosa
35 Followers

The pony farm holiday was a sure-fire success. A spacious farm in the green hills, surrounded by woods, no neighbours nearby, but lots of opportunities. There was no advertising and yet the popularity grew by leaps and bounds. In fact, there were so many applications for holidays on the farm that a tour had to be made to screen the applicants as the stables were limited.

Jill is a lively, attractive woman in her mid-twenties who lives in a big city. She loves to discover new things and explore new places, so she immediately asked for a tour. A week later, on a warm and sunny spring day, she arrives at the farm in her car.

Madam Serena: Welcome, you must be Jill. I am your guide, Madam Serena.

Jill: Hi! Do I have to call you Madam when I am here on the tour?

Madam Serena: Only if you want to. You are our guest, not one of the ponies. At least for now.

Jill: This is fantastic, I didn't expect the farm to be so big. The pastures are bigger than I thought and the buildings look bigger than I thought too.

Madam Serena: Yes, we have a lot of space here. There is a lot to accommodate, both in terms of holidaymakers and equipment.

Jill looks around and sees some naked women cleaning up the yard.

Jill: Are these women on holiday too? They don't look like pony girls.

Madam Serena: Let me explain. Here on the farm we have a society that is divided into three layers. At the top are the trainers, like me. At the moment there are 11 pony trainers on the farm. Then there are the farm assistants. They are naked and do the lower jobs in pony care. Farm assistants and ponies are here for four weeks, which is our holiday package. Most people apply for the pony holiday, but some may be shy or unsure, they want to experience the farm in a more relaxed way first. And we need helping hands to look after our ponies. While the farm assistants do the real work, the ponies wear their harnesses. The ponies have no say and must follow the instructions of the trainers and assistants. What are you applying for?

Jill: I want to be a farm pony, of course!

Madam Serena: Sure. That is our main attraction, of course. If a pony fails in our rigorous programme, they can always fall back on being a farm assistant. This happens quite often as our pony training is very demanding. All the other ponies look down on the failed ponies who have to go back to being farm assistants. How fit are you, do you go to the gym regularly?

Jill: I used to, but lately I have been too busy with work. Does that matter?

Madam Serena: That is your choice. All the ponies are worked to exhaustion every day. If you're not fit enough, we'll get you there. Please do not underestimate this. You could call our farm the ultimate gym. After all, the word "gymnos" in gymnastics means "naked". And all our athletes are naked.

Jill: Uh-oh. That sounds challenging and not so much like a holiday.

Madam Serena: That is one important reason for the tour. You shouldn't make up your mind with false expectations.

Jill: How is the training going?

Madam Serena: The first week is the same for all the ponies. We work on general strength, endurance, posture and obedience. After a week there is a selection for specialised pony careers such as carriage ponies, plough horses, dressage, racing, show jumping, photo models. Often more than one career is chosen. Don't worry about the details, you'll find out soon enough.

Jill: And what is a typical day like?

Madam Serena: We wake up at 6:00 a.m., then the caretakers bring in porridge for breakfast. Then the ponies are cleaned and fitted with the correct harness. This is followed by morning training, which lasts until lunchtime. There is a short break at lunchtime, which we use for administrative spankings. The ponies' bottoms get a light whipping every day. In the afternoon there is another physical training session. The afternoon break is for the ponies to be 'milked' in some sort of rack, where the fixtures force them to kneel bent over. This takes an hour. They have a hood over their heads for sensory deprivation, so they can concentrate better on the sensation of their tits. The mares are then mated while still strapped to the rack. Finally, the harnesses are removed and their hands are tied behind their backs again. They are given more porridge, a shower and are put into their individual stalls where they quickly fall asleep in their cosy haystacks. After a long and tiring day, they sleep very soundly.

Jill: You said female ponies, are there any males on the farm?

Madam Serena: Yes, but only a few. Maybe 15. We keep them in a barn on the other side. There are a lot of problems with obedience and submission when the males get too close to the females. So we keep them separate most of the time.

Jill: Why do you have so few male ponies?

Madam Serena: It is always the same, they apply to be a stallion to mate the female ponies. That is sooo uncreative! (rolls her eyes) On the farm we accept some of them who seem the most promising, and we even agree that they can be stallions. What we don't tell them is that we only allow them to mate with the other stallions. So every day they mate, both actively and passively, but only with the other stallions. It is fun to watch, I can tell you. To add to the humiliation we make sure there is always an audience watching, even some female ponies. We use machines for the female ponies in the racks, which is better for keeping order than having male ponies do it.

Jill: How strict are the rules for the keepers?

Madam Serena: They have to do their job and address the trainers as Master or Mistress, but there is no standard punishment for them. They work naked, as you can see. Most of them really like it, at least after a while. We have some arbitrary rules for them, like no nail polish. If they break these well-known rules, they get a spanking or some other punishment. The brighter the colour of their nails, the harder the beating, so they can decide if they want to be beaten or not. The keepers get real food, sleep in real beds, use the toilets and get to party in the evenings. When all the work is done and the ponies are put in their boxes, the keepers go for a big group shower. This is often the start of an orgy. Which is understandable when you are naked and working with naked ponies all day. It is quite inspiring.

Jill: Why did you say the farm hands use the toilets?

Madam Serena: Because the ponies don't use toilets. They get an enema as part of their morning cleaning routine. During the day they have to pee in the open, wherever they are. It is a bit of a learning process for all our ponies, but they get used to it.

Jill: And how would I start as a pony on the farm?

Madam Serena: We have a pick-up service. Your start date will be announced at least seven days in advance so that you can prepare. On the appointed day, our collection team will ring your doorbell. We expect you to open the door naked. You will be handcuffed and your hands will be cuffed behind your back. You will then be blindfolded and placed in a small animal transport box. While you are still in the box, you will be transported here by our transporter. On arrival at the farm, you will be examined by our pony vet. We take photos of you from all angles. Finally, you will receive a special treatment for your vocal cords. We have a Botox injection that can shut them down for at least 2 weeks. This way we can make sure our ponies don't talk, because that would be inappropriate for a pony. Then they are ready to join the herd. Does that sound good?

Jill: Well, it all sounds very extraordinary. And yes, it sounds really exciting in a good way.

Madam Serena: Good, then I will email you the pony contract. It contains all the terms and conditions you need to agree to. Read them carefully. They are not negotiable. If you fail as a pony, you can signal us that you are giving up. That means you will have to spend the rest of your holiday as a keeper. And it means you won't be accepted if you apply a second time. You only get one chance at the pony girl training of your life! As an established Pony Girl, you are welcome to come back if you want. And many do.

Jill: I won't let you down!

Madam Serena: I have heard that before, but you have to earn your Pony Girl status the hard way. I like your spirit, we're going to have a lot of fun here. If you don't have any more questions, you can watch the Pony Girls in training. It seems our ponies go the extra mile when they have an audience.

mahadosa
mahadosa
35 Followers