Discovering a Secret Society Pt. 01

Story Info
A case of mistaken identity makes a boring Tuesday special.
2k words
3.96
7.5k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This diary is my recollection of what I'm calling "the event." This is my story, the same I shared with Seattle PD. My ears are still ringing with their laughter so I'm writing this down while it is still fresh.

It had been a typical grey February day in the Pacific Northwest. Luckily, I'd been able to work from home. I definitely did not miss commuting in the wind and rain. Just one of the perks of doing IT work for Big Tech.

After logging off at 4pm I did a few quick chores, it is far too easy to slip from bohemian disarray (stacks of books and a dusty Buddha) into full on bachelor squalor (just nasty). My last task was garbage, it was pretty cold out and I was just wearing a t-shirt, shorts and flip flops but I figured it would only take a minute. Outside my building I just put the compost and recyclables in the appropriate bins when I heard the scuffing of boots on concrete. I turned and was stunned by the sight of an absolutely gorgeous woman. The black beanie she was wearing didn't conceal her platinum blonde hair and her Rosie the Riveter style coveralls did nothing to hide her statuesque figure. Meeting my eyes, she asked "Is your name John?"

I nodded like a bobble head toy and replied "Y-yes it is. Can I h---"

My sentence weas cut off as a hood was placed over my head from behind. As I started to yell for help I must of

inhaled some sort of drug as my body started to go limp. As I was carry-dragged towards the street I heard one the stunning blonde say "Come on Osprey, we need to get moving!" I didn't register a reply to her order as I was shoved into the back of a vehicle. Before I blacked out I heard an engine rev and tires squeal.

As I came to, I felt cold concrete beneath my bare feet. I vaguely recalled losing my flip flops when I was stuffed into what must have been a van. I then realized that I was cuffed, wrists and ankles to what I knew to be, from late night web surfing (don't judge me), to be a St Andrew's Cross. In front of me stood the beautiful blonde. To her right was a tall, athletic woman with auburn hair wearing a matching set of coveralls. Seeing that I was alert the blonde said "Finally, sleeping beauty is awake. Osprey, I told you to go easy with the enhanced chloroform!"

Her accomplice, Osprey I assumed, replied "Fine Kestrel, next time I'll decoy, and you do the hood!"

Feeling like I was in some surreal Fellini film I cleared my hoarse throat, licked my dry lips and said 'Ladies, I think there has been a huge mistake."

Both their heads whipped around to stare at me. I started to sweat as two sets of eyes bored into me. The silence stretched until the tall one, Osprey, turned and said "Why do they always assume it is a mistake?"

Her partner (I was feeling some classic good cop/bad cop energy) replied "Because their stubborn little piggie brains cannot comprehend that a male Lord of Creation (her voice dripped with sarcasm) could ever be wrong so us girls must be in error, right? They can't imagine anything else. It is pathetic."

Osprey nodded "That is why you are the Team Lead, Kestrel, you have such clarity."

Kestrel replied, "Thank you Osprey, I value you as a friend and colleague."

Focusing those laser beam eyes on me Kestrel stated "You have been reported as being a worthless, philandering chauvinist asshole. The amazing woman who reported you has, for reasons I cannot fathom, decided to keep you IF you complete this diversion program. But the organization Agent Osprey and I work for is very enlightened. If you just confess, sign this letter of apology and promise to do better then you will be free to go. If not, then we proceed. What is your response?"

Silence stretched out as I tried to process this information. Finally, I said what any reasonable person would say: "Ladies, this is really a huge misunderstanding." I got not further as I was cut off by gales of laughter.

With a smirk that quickly turned to a grin Kestrel sang out "Piiiiiig headed to the end!"

Osprey chortled, "I love it when they do it the hard way." The next sound was a thunderclap as the two gave a high five that echoed through the large, warehouse like space. I started to think that maybe the confession and apology route might have been the smart move but I had no idea what they were talking about. I'd been single since Covid started back in 2020.

Snapping her fingers in the air to get my attention Kestrel said "Well, you COULD have taken the easy way out. But no, Mr Macho Man, Mr Big Man couldn't sacrifice even a drop of male pride. Well don't worry piggie, we will help with that. Stage One was the snatch. That is designed to get you out of your comfort zone, get you thinking and maybe, just maybe get you to see the light. But that failed. So now we go to Stage Two, stripping your privilege. Osprey, your turn to do the honors."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Osprey skipping forward with a pair of sheers...she definitely was the weird one of the duo. But the sight of the sheers had me rooted in place. "Good boy, don't move" she whispered in my ear. The next sounds were snip-snip-snip-snip-snip-snip-yank-yank as my clothes were turned into a pile of rags. Some might not believe me but as I stood there, bare as a baby bird, I couldn't help myself - I started to get hard. Osprey looked down, saw my excitement and yelled "Hey, Kestrel we have a grower!"

Looking over from the corner Kestrel sighed "Why do the sweet, innocent looking ones always turn out to be such pervs? Well, we can take care of that."

Maybe I should have been nervous. Being kidnapped and stripped naked is pretty unnerving to say the least. But the kidnapping and stripping had been done by two gorgeous women who were talking about "taking care" of my boner. I've had worse Tuesday nights.

That naivete was washed away as two jets of high pressure, icy cold water hit me. Every inch of my skin was hit. I squirmed and squealed. as the sensitive skin of my armpits was doused, then across my chest and torso, tweaking my nipples then down to my genitals and legs. Finally, one jet hit my head and face, leaving my spluttering and wheezing. I finally opened my eyes in time to see the two of them approach me with scrub brushes soaked in some sort of astringent gel. The brushes scraped across my already irritated skin. I immediately felt a burning sensation as one brush was shoved between my tender butt cheeks and the other edged across my genitals. The irritation turned to pain and I started to howl- just as the water jets hit me again, this time with even more pressure. I lowered my head to escape the blast on my face and saw my hair going down the drain with the water, truly I was being stripped.

As the water turned off I hung from the cross, panting but aware enough to hear Kestrel. "That was Stage Two, think of it as a

rebirth. When we're brought into this world we are welcomed with a smack on the ass. So this one time let's honor the patriarchy and it's method of child delivery. Get ready for Stage Three, the chastisement."

With practiced efficiency they uncuffed me from the cross and frog marched me across the room. I didn't even have a second to think of resisting. I was quickly strapped, face down, to a type of spanking bench that I recognized from my midnight internet excursions (again don't judge me!). Kestrel leaned forward and with her throaty voice taunted me "Right about now you're probably wishing you had just confessed and apologized." And that is when the paddling started. Like a pair of lumberjacks using a two person saw they attacked my bare, denuded ass with paddles. Back and forth, smack after smack until I started to sob.

Then that lunatic Osprey, it had to be her, put on that annoying song "Macarena." And then she started to sing along...the staccato smacks became interspaced with them singing the lyrics "Dale a tu cuerpo alegría," whackwhackwahck "heeeey Macarena" whackwhackwhack. Finally the endorphins caused by the crazy combination of fear, excitement, laughter and pain wore off and all I knew was pain. Blow after blow landed on my already red ass until I sagged and cried like a newborn. The tears streamed down my cheeks and snot from my nose.

Kestrel spoke again "I hope you've learned the lesson of Stage Three. No more cheating, right?" I still had no idea what she was talking about but all I could do is nod in agreement. I tried to speak but all that came out was a tortured sob.

"Well, almost done. On to Stage Four: Loss of control." Once again I was manhandled, flipped over onto my back and restrained. Dazed and in a state of disbelief I panted and stared at the ceiling as I felt metal clamp around my penis and testicles. I knew what this was - a chastity cage (don't judge me). Cold terror ran down my spine as I heard a lock click shut. I yelped with pain as Kestrel tugged the cage "whether you learned a lesson or not there won't be any cheating as long as you don't have the key."

My next memory was of being hustled down a hall into a garage where I was again stuffed into a, yes, panel van. Before she slammed the doors shut Osprey put her index finger to her pursed lips, the universal sign for quiet. With the cab curtained off I couldn't see anything, I had no idea where we were. After what seemed an eternity the van halted. The doors opened and there stood my tormentors, Kestrel and Osprey. Again Kestrel took the lead. As she handed me my house keys she explained "this is Stage Five: humiliation. This is dose of what you did by cheating on that poor girlfriend of yours. Your building is a block away. It is 3am, everyone is sleeping. But in 45 seconds Osprey starts honking that air horn." I looked over at her and met the gaze of her crazy eyes. I guess I lost focus because I next heard Kestrel say "and now you have 30 seconds." Without any further prompting I took off, naked and hairless with my feet flapping on the asphalt. I barely made it to my building when I heard the toot-tooot of the air horn. But I finally caught a little luck and made it inside without being seen.

Unknown to me at the time, this conversation happened in the van while I sprinted save a touch of dignity.

Kestrel: "Well, another satisfied customer!"

Osprey: "Yes, that one was fun. he was such a scared little bunny rabbit the entire time."

Kestrel: "Lol, I know. Hey, can you close out the Service Request."

Osprey: after fumbling with the iPad "hey Kes, I'm locked out again."

Kestrel: "You and your password, give it here."

a minute later

Kestrel: "Osprey, did you read the special notes on the ticket the way you were supposed to?"

Osprey: "ah, sure."

Kestrel: "Really?"

Osprey: "ah, no"

Kestrel: "What I thought. This is what they say. CAUTION: The target is Jon, 6ft, blond hair, blue eyes, broad shoulders.

His neighbor John has near identical description but is not, repeat, NOT on the sanction list.

Osprey: "oh, fuck"

Kestrel: "fuckityfuckfuck. The paperwork will be crazy"

Osprey: "fuck. We need better IT support to help with this stuff"