Discovering a Secret Society Pt. 02

Story Info
Stepping deeper into the Secret Society (pls read Part 1)
888 words
4.03
2.8k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the week after my abduction at home. I took time off and lived off groceries from Freshly and delivered Pad Thai. Slowly I started to regain equilibrium. But one stark reminder of my ordeal was the cage. No matter how I tried - lubing it, pulling it, I couldn't remove it. I was getting desperate enough to consider using a power saw...but that is a solution that can do either a little bit of right or a whole lot of wrong. So I endured.

As I stayed inside the chores piled up. Finally, I had to take out the garbage and recycling. For the first time in a week I left my home and ventured outside.

"Nothing to fear" I thought as I quickly placed the bags into bins, first recycling then compost. Quickly I turned to scurry back inside...only to see them, Kestrel and Osprey. Fucking Tuesdays was the thought racing through my head; worse than a Friday the 13th.

Seeing that I was about to hyperventilate Kestrel said in a soothing voice "We aren't here for that...and we are very sorry. We are here to offer you two things 1: the key" she said holding up the silver key hanging from a leather fob "or 2: the key and a job interview."

I stood there gawking at her. Seeing my indecision Kestrel said "I know this is a lot to process. If you want the key it is yours right now, no questions asked and we will go in peace. But if you want to talk about the job get in the black SUV and we will go down to the office."

Silence stretched for a moment. But without thinking I replied "I have a pretty solid gig right now. But I am getting tired of working for the man." Osprey guffawed as Kestrel gave me a heart melting smile. "With us, worrying about working for the man will not be a problem at all."

Making a snap decision I replied "Well, I'm in but just 5 min while I run in and change into something more interview suitable." For some reason this caused Osprey to giggle. Kestrel shot a shush face at her and told me what I had on was fine.

"Cool, your organization has a relaxed dress code. I really I appreciated that."

This time both Kestrel and Osprey broke into laughter. "C'mon kid, we are wasting time" Kestrel then chivvied me over to the SUV. Confused but interested in this crazy turn of events I hustled over and passenger side back seat. As Kestrel got into the drivers seat she reminded Osprey and me to buckle up. "Safety first!" Was her cheery remark.

As I buckled the seatbelt I mumbled beneath my breath "wasn't a seat belt in the damn van."

Osprey whipped around "what was that you said?"

Thinking quick, with as innocent a face I could muster I mumbled "just saying glad I don't have to go to the can."

As Kestel drove us quickly through the city streets Osprey fumbled with the radio. Hearing the familiar refrain of "just shake it of" I blurted "hey, that is great. I love Tay-Tay and I hope she keeps bringing the pain to those fascists at TicketLord."

As I eased back into my seat I caught Kestrel giving Osprey a glance and heard her murmur "the kid has potential."

Finally, we arrived at a nondescript office building and pulled into the underground garage. When the car came to a stop both Kestrel and Osprey turned in their seats to face me. With a little hesitation Kestrel cleared her throat and told me "About that dress code. Well, this is a CFnm facility, that means..."

Without thinking I interrupted her "Clothed Female, nude male, of course it is." This was another bit of knowledge learned from my late night internet hijinks (don't judge me).

Meeting my eye with a bit of bird of prey menace Kestrel replied "Very good. Glad you know. But do NOT interrupt me again."

The silence again stretched as I pondered my next move. In an effort to motivate me Osprey said "You know, after last week you shouldn't be shy. I mean in this job I've seen a barrel of pickles. Yours definitely isn't the biggest but it is really shapely with nice color."

Kestrel facepalmed and muttered "Not helping, Osp, not helping."

I just started laughing. "When Osprey, pardon me, Agent Osprey is right then she is right." I quickly removed my t-shirt, shorts and with an inhaled breath my boxers. I took a second to fold them neatly and stack them on the adjacent seat.

This time it was Osprey I caught murmuring to Kestrel "Neatly folded clothes, the kid does have potential."

I took the moment to ask "Senior Agent Kestrel, my feet and especially my toes get very cold. May I please leave my fleece lined moccasins on?"

After looking me up and down with pursed lips Kestrel responded "kid, after last week we owe you one. Let's call the moccasins a medical waiver and get you up to Director Gyrfalcon in HR for your interview."

Bookended by the two mysterious Women I walked over to the elevator, leaving behind my clothes and although I didn't know it then, my former life.