All Comments on 'Discovering Amber'

by Ms_Allison

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
willow619willow619about 13 years ago
Excellent story

Very well written, exactingly edited. This is a pure fantasy for a sissy, and is one of the most exciting stories I've read here in quite a while.

PepperpuppyPepperpuppyabout 13 years ago
A real treat!

Thank you Ms. Allison for the pleasure of reading your story.

I was totally entranced when reading it and thought to myself, "I bet that she got alot of pleasure out of writing it." (I wonder how many fingers worth)

Please..... completely force feminize Amber including making her/him sit down to go to the toilet, the douches, the cramps and don't forget the tampon wearing, so that she/he can truly understand the gift that you are bestowing upon her/him.

I don't think that sex should come into it, after all.... women usually have to struggle to get an orgasm, so why should he taste sex. Make him have to earn the pleasure of having a male penis thrusting inside of him.

the_apocalypsethe_apocalypseabout 13 years ago
great story

absolutely loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of the best stories of its type I've read here!

So cool to see a story about a crossdresser when he doesnt end up being humped by a man, one of the most overused cliches in erotic TG fiction. This is believable, affectionate and could be serialized. Either way I hope to hear more from this author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A great story, well told.

I loved every word of it, Ms_Allison. Thank you for sharing your talents with us - 5 *s - at least!

gasissynoragasissynoraabout 13 years ago
I wish it were me

I wish I were there in amber's place. What a lucky gurl! I hope that you will write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow wounderfull story

wow what a hot sexy storie i would love to find a lady like Ms.Allison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

great story and I wish I was Amber. Can't wait to see what else is in store for this lucky girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very exciting - please write more!

Wonderful to read of others who have loving caring Dommes, who arent merely into causing serious pain and forced sex with men. Not all t-girls have torture and rape fantasies. Some of us just want to please a partner and be loved.

lingerieloverlingerieloverabout 13 years ago
great

Best story I have read for a long time. I enjoyed reading that a crossdresser was being dominated by a female and not another male. There aren't enough stories that pair up a female and a crossdresser. Can't wait to read what is next for Amber.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm living that life...sort of.

I've been wering panties for about 8 months now; came out to my wife about 3 months ago, she now helps me pick out panties, camisoles, and other lingerie for home wear; you wouldn't believe how much this has enhanced our sex life. It's so hot; having your wife's hand playing with your cock underneath your panties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant

Please write the next chapter soonest, agree with all the other comments and can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Becuming

This was truly an erotic delight to read. After her being busted by the hidden camera it took off rather nicely as it progressed through the transition. Ms. Alison was so loving and inspirational as she eased the new Amber into her new role. By all means Amber is worthy of an orgasm ... her clitty should be edged for a 3 - 4 days to build up a big load of juices. Then it's entirely up to Ms. Alison whether she wants to have Amber lay on her back and take Ambers hard clitty into her glorious pussy until Amber fills her full. then with her pussy full sit on Ambers face and have her clean up her tasty deposit until every drop is cleaned up. It is only right for Amber to clean up after herself every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

One of the best stories in this entire genre. Please write another!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

This is a very amazing and erotic story but how can you leave us hanging like that? Finally he becomes feminized and you end it??

arnikaarnikaabout 13 years ago

Good story. Write more, please:)

lilpowderpufflilpowderpuffalmost 13 years ago
great stuff

wow.....fantastic i have chapters 2 and 3 to read and am hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
That was not only hot ; that got my cock hard, and that dosent happen vary often ! !

You get the picture

babe ! dont you ?

BimboBambiBimboBambialmost 13 years ago
turned on and envious

I was so excited by this that I went to ebay and bought two anal toys for myself. A spinning and vibrating butt plug and an inflatable butt plug. I am hoping to use them on myself as I read the next part of this story.

hottchichottchicalmost 13 years ago
Good emotional content

You have captured well the emotional aspect of Amber's journey into femdom

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Silk and nylon fantacies

i would love to be dressed as amber. next being drilled in the butt by a liked TV and sucking a hard dick while screwing a TV's mouth and coming all night long.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 12 years ago
Yes

Amber definitely deserves an orgasm for this. Her grammar is a bit rough, but she has a gift for details and she's obviously completely devoted to you, Allison. Be good to her, okay? You should always cherish the one you love, whether it be as partner or as pet. ;)

amylin456amylin456about 12 years ago

I really liked it !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wonderful!

A GREAT story!! I know what it's like being caught... (btw, women DO like to play with your bra straps when they catch you!)... but your story is sooo hot!

jaqui_boijaqui_boialmost 12 years ago
I love it!

I so love this story! So sexy. I'd love to write this story someday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Naughty Nancy ( Nigel)

I have a girlfriend (mistress) like Miss Allison who dominates me totally like Amber. she takes me to buy my undies matching Bra's Panties & Suspender belts with seamed stockings, all in delicate pastel colours, Mistress Aimey has read this beautiful piece. she says it has given her some ideas on how to treat and train me. She has already ordered an anal plug for me , I'm dreading it as I hate having my bott touched. Unlike Miss Allison Miss Aimey uses her epilator on me she says my hair grows less and is finer, i'm kept totally smooth, not even a landing strip over my clitty! Mistress Aimey has now started to read the next chapter so she can get some more ideas for my training, which I'm sure she will enjoy enforcing on me. All this is because like Robert I love the feel of silk and satin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful!

amber~

I loved your story!

hug, sara

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Turn on

I'd like to see more stories of sissies or subs turning on their naughty mean mistress.Turn the tables of sorts ,striking fear into the GAME.

While so far all is well,I'm sure we'll see sissy sucking dick and getting it in his ass....I'm personally tired of been der dun dat...oh well, so far so good. 4

LacieBLacieBover 8 years ago
this story is hot

You have spun a great story forced fem, and yed humiliation. The femdom part of this tail is perfect and clasic. I think most of us sissies dream of being in Amber's place.

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderabout 8 years ago
wonderful

All the makings of a classic

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love the clothes

I too am a sissy CD and I am so jealous of the wonderful sexy lingerie Amber has. I also jealous that he has a sexy Mistress like Ms Allison. I truly wish and fantasize all the time about my wife catching me cross-dressed and treating me like Ms. Allison treats you. I love eating my own cum from my hand and that part of the story really turned me on. Next, reading about Amber sucking Ms Allison's strap-on and then sucking a real cock would really turn me on -- because that's what I love doing, and I would especially enjoy it if my wife was watching. This story really turned me on so much I can't wait to read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
thrown out !!

well my first wife found my bag of lingerie, and asked me to leave both the house and our marriage. Yes, you are so lucky to have someone like your wife. Be grateful.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
me too

"Hi my name is Cindy and I'm a sissy crossdresser."

Yes this story really hits home with me because it's very similar to my situation. My wife caught me crossdressing and now she's my Mistress and I'm her sissy submissive CD slut. I loved this story and can't wait to read the next chapters.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Huh

What do you mean with the opening sentence?

This the first part of a stiry so it makes absolutely no sense.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 4 years ago
The Feeling

The feeling of nylons or pantyhose always makes me hard but, wearing them when shaved smooth is another world altogether! Feeling a thin slippery satin or nylon dress or slip rubbing against them is enough to make me cum without ever touching my cock. Maybe it's a normal feeling for real girls, But I don't understand how they can wear those things and not be in a constant state of arousal.

For some reason, the thought of tasting my own cum has always sort of grossed me out and I have never done it. However, I have swallowed many, many loads from boyfriends, taken their cum up my ass and I always just LOVE doing that!

Riki

loveevolloveevolover 3 years ago

I just finished discovering ginger but this one seems more intense 8 cant wait to see how it goes for them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the story but how does Ms Allison keep slutty, horny Amber from playing with her clitty for three days. Ms Allison should require Amber to purchase a cage for that clitty and keep her locked up until she has earned her orgasm. Like that she must eat her own cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lovely

I really enjoyed this first chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish I had a Ms. Allison in my life.

EasypeterEasypeterover 2 years ago

I’m leaking reading this story! I’ve dreamed of my wife catching me and for one to be with another guy !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is a wonderful story and I like the way Ms. Allison treats Amber. She seems like a pretty nice mistress.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuover 1 year ago

oh yes I wish I had a woman that would do that to me totally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She was a complete bitch but it never would have happened. He simply grabs her by the throat, slaps her and tells her if she ever tells anyone she'll never walk right - EVER. You don't imagine any consequences. Not everyone is a pussy.

friskyboifriskyboiabout 1 year ago

Oh wow so hot,I'm glad i found this story Thanks Ms Allison

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

very hot. Hilarious as there always has to be some tiny scared excuse for a toxic man "Accidentally " stumbling onto these type of stories who has to impress everyone with how manly he is by saying how no woman would ever dominate him and he's slap her around. Story was hot idiot's comment should be erased.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Dear Writer, this story is A Beautiful how A true, love story is about how a wimp man can be change in to a beautiful woman in the prose. And live his life as his true self.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

Warning…this is a cuckold story! She doesn’t love him, she’s just going to use him for her sick entertainment. He should have told her to leave when she gave him the ultimatum…now she gets to screw up his life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous