All Comments on 'Discovering Amy Pt. 03'

by Djmac1031

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continues to be a good premise.

Continues to move along too fast. Seems designed to be like that with 30 minute maximum time that was set.

OK, he's got her pussy naked. What does it look like? Is it hairy? Color hair?

He doesn't even smell, no less taste his fingers after playing with her pussy? Why?

She doesn't do anything to him much except allow him access. Reciprocity, of some kind, needed.

Four stars.

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous: it's very obvious you didn't even read the story, because he absolutely smelled his fingers after touching her. But thanks for your "constructive" criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Funny thing talking with friends at there very religious home. They were teasing me about if I know and used exactly the same words tab a into slot b as another commentator at which they were Shoshone me incase there folks heard

Marklynda2Marklynda23 months ago

One step at a time makes the grade. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDjmac1031@Djmac1031
Just a guy with a vivid imagination. I've always loved reading erotic stories, figured I'd try writing my own. You'll probably start noticing my particular kinks and recurring themes as my stories progress. Conversations welcomed, feel free to leave comments or send PMs....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES