Discovering Amy Pt. 02

Story Info
Amy cleans up, then has a few minutes of alone time.
2k words
4.54
19.8k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
822 Followers

(Author's note: I find it difficult writing the female perspective in first person, so this chapter will be from Amy's point of view but told in the third person. It picks up immediately after chapter 1.

ALL CHARACTERS DESCRIBED IN ANY TYPE OF SEXUAL SITUATION ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE.)

-----------------------------------------------------

Amy walked quietly and calmly past her parents and the rest of the party guests and into the house.

Looking around, the coast was clear, and she made a beeline up the stairs and towards the bathroom.

In the hallway, she almost plowed into her best friend Cindy, who had just exited the bathroom.

"Hey, there you are," said Cindy. "I was looking for you earlier. Where were you?"

Amy panicked for a moment but quickly collected herself, and managed a calm, casual reply. "Oh just went for a walk, needed some quiet time to reflect, be with God, ya know?" Amy then made a move to get around Cindy, trying to reach the bathroom before Cindy noticed anything suspicious.

But it was too late. "You look...flushed. Nervous. You ok? Something wrong?" Cindy asked.

"No nothing," Amy spat out too quickly. "Just...just really gotta pee." She tried again for the bathroom.

Cindy caught her up again. "Something is up, I can tell. Come on, dish!" she pleaded.

"I'll...I'll tell you about it later, I promise," Amy stammered.

"You better, bestie," Cindy called after her as Amy finally made it to the bathroom and slammed the door.

"Whew, finally," Amy whispered to herself. She double checked to make sure she locked the door, then turned to examine herself in the mirror.

Her face broke into a huge grin. "I can't believe we just did that," she thought, recalling the recent time she'd just spent alone in the woods with Tommy.

Her good Christian upbringing told her she should be feeling guilt and shame, like a wanton little slut that men would never respect, let alone marry.

But she didn't really believe any of that. Instead, all she felt was the joy and excitement of a young woman discovering both love and the pleasures of the flesh at the same time.

She composed herself quickly; can't dwell on that just yet. Things to do first.

She examined her bathing suit in the mirror. Despite her best efforts, she could still see the dried remains of Tommy's...sperm? Semen? She knew there was a difference but couldn't remember what. It had dried to dark patches on her light blue suit.

"I'll have to change it," she thought. "I'll tell mom I spilled something on it." She quickly stripped off her suit and as she did so, noticed another stain. This one in the crotch.

"Wow, girl, you really got yourself excited, didn't you?" she thought. The gusset of her suit was damp and sticky, and as she held it up closer to examine it, she caught a strong whiff of the scent of her vagina that not even the pool chlorine could drown out.

It wasn't an unpleasant smell. She'd smelled it before of course, during her relatively recent discovery and explorations of the pleasures of self pleasure. She found herself wondering if Tommy would enjoy her scent.

Masturbation was a "sin" her parents would condemn, no doubt, but she'd felt no shame in touching herself, in discovering how her body reacted to the exploration of her fingers over her most intimate parts.

Almost absent mindedly, Amy ran her hand over the fine blonde pubic hair covering her mound. Slipping downwards between her legs, she discovered the slick warm wetness that still lingered there. She felt the pulsing and throbbing of the little bump at the top that she knew would give her incredible pleasure if she just...

"Not now, dammit," she swore to herself. "Get this done, quick."

She stooped, still naked, and quickly washed out her suit along with the towel she'd used to wipe herself down earlier, making sure to get all of Tommy's sticky stuff off of both.

Looking down, she noticed a faded drop of...cum, she decided to call it, a word she'd heard before somewhere...dried now but still visible on her left breast.

She touched it, tentatively, then smelled her finger. On a sudden whim, she tasted it.

The taste was faint, but tangy and salty. She wondered for a moment what it would be like to taste it fresh, and her vagina throbbed at the thought.

"Not now!" she thought again, and quickly jumped in the shower, soaping and rinsing her whole body as quickly as possible. Her private parts begged her to linger over washing them. She ignored it.

Finished bathing, Amy grabbed a fresh towel, dried off, and wrapped herself in it. She then scooped up the wet suit and soiled towel. She'd put them in her bedroom hamper, and hopefully remember to do her own laundry first thing tomorrow.

She cracked the bathroom door and peeked out. All clear.

Her bedroom door was just a few steps down the hall and she made it through and behind it in seconds. Again she quickly locked her door.

She walked over to her bedroom window that overlooked the yard where the party was still going on and peeked out through the curtains.

Her parents were still playing the card game they'd been at with the other parents when she and Tommy had first snuck off to the woods for what turned out to be way more than just the kissing she'd planned on.

She looked around for Tommy, and saw him sitting alone by the edge of the pool, dangling his feet in the water, looking lost in thought.

She had a sudden overwhelming desire to knock on the window, get his attention, and flash him her boobs. A desire she quickly squashed. "If my parents saw that they'd chain me in the basement for a month with a rosary," she said, grimacing at the thought.

She would go back out and join him soon, she thought. Hopefully get to talk privately but if not, at least spend time with him, basking in their secret shared stolen moments together.

"But first," she thought, "God help me but I need to take care of this first."

Amy closed the curtains, making sure they were completely covering her window. She doubted anyone could see anything that high up, but she was taking no chances.

She walked over to her bed, dropped her towel, and lay naked over the bedspread.

"I've only got a few minutes or I'm gonna need another story to tell," she thought.

But a few minutes was all she'd need really.

Amy had only truly discovered masturbation last summer. It was her 18th birthday party, another pool party, and of course Tommy had been there.

They'd been swimming of course, along with the usual horse play.

Nothing had happened between them then, but at one point while she was sunning herself on the deck, Amy saw something.

Or at least, she thought she did.

Tommy had just climbed out of the pool near her, and as he stood up, his suit was clinging to him tightly, and Amy, who was lounging in her pool chair, sunglasses on, saw quite clearly the outline of his...well, she was pretty sure it was his penis.

It only lasted a second, as he adjusted his suit and the fabric fell away from it, but that moment locked in Amy's mind.

She'd suddenly become fascinated with seeing it again, and found herself, over and over again throughout the day, stealing glances at his crotch when she thought he wasn't looking, keeping her sunglasses on so she wouldn't be obvious about it.

Every time he moved, everytime he bent or even walked, she looked for any telltale signs of it under his suit, to the point she was probably over imagining every curve of the fabric of his bathing suit.

That night when she crawled into bed, that singular moment of him stepping out of the pool, suit tight and clinging around the outline of his genitals, was replaying over and over in her mind, not allowing sleep to come.

She'd touched herself before that night, off and on, even though she'd been taught that was a sin of course.

But that night, she felt a hot ache between her legs she'd never experienced before, an ache that begged to be touched, massaged, fondled, fingered.

She'd experienced her first true orgasm that night, and in the months since had figured out the best ways to bring that incredible feeling over and over again.

And almost every time, she wound up thinking about the outline of Tommy's penis in his bathing suit.

Now though...oh, she had so, SO much more to think about!

She'd KISSED him. MADE OUT with him!

She hadn't just seen the outline of his penis this time. She'd actually seen it fully hard and erect and literally making a tent in his suit.

She'd actually TOUCHED IT! First over his suit, then actually took down his shorts and literally saw and touched it fully exposed!

It even moved, like it had a mind of its own! Oh how that had made her laugh with delight.

And best of all, she'd made him squirt! Everywhere!

Amy's mind raced with all of this as she rubbed her clit furiously. She had no time for a slow build up and didn't need it.

Her vagina was on fire; swollen, slick and dripping as she rubbed herself.

She never used her fingers too deeply, wanting to keep her virginity intact, but explored deep enough to imagine the tip of Tommy's cock, ("Yes, cock, that's what he called it," she remembered) pushing its way into her tight virgin opening.

She actually knew what that tip looked like now, had held it in her hand, rubbed her fingers on it. She could almost imagine what the ridge of it would feel like, sliding in and out of her. Sex suddenly made much more sense to her now.

She remembered his touch on her breasts and her free hand immediately went to them, trying to recreate the movements HIS hand had made on them.

Her nipples were swollen and sensitive, sending shockwaves of pleasure that traveled down through her stomach and into her clit like they were attached somehow.

Amy felt her orgasm approaching, and buried her face in her pillow to stifle her screams as she climaxed the hardest she ever had.

Her back arched, her legs lifting her ass up off the bedspread, as wave after wave of pure bliss flowed through her.

Finally, spent, sweaty and sticky with her own juices this time, she came back down to reality.

"Amy? AMY?" It was her mother's voice, coming down the hallway!

"Shit!" Amy gasped under her breath.

She quickly scrambled out of bed.

Digging through her dresser, Amy found her other bathing suit and threw it on.

She realized as she was getting dressed that she hadn't cleaned herself up properly, but no time for that now!

"Amy???" Her mom's voice, just outside her door now, knocking. "You in here?"

"Just a minute, mom!" Amy yelled, scrambling to adjust her hastily thrown on suit. She stole a quick look in the mirror, took a deep breath to compose herself, then quickly went over and opened the door.

Her mom stood there, a concerned look on her face.

"You ok, hun?" Mom asked. "I haven't seen you outside for awhile now."

"Yeah I'm fine mom. Sorry, I had to change my bathing suit. I spilled soda all over it." The lie came so easily Amy didn't even hesitate.

Her mother sighed, exasperated. "You know we just bought you that suit. If the stain doesn't come out I'm not buying you a new one," she said.

"I know, mom, sorry. I washed it out already and I'll do my laundry tomorrow, I promise," Amy replied, doing her best to look repentant and sincere.

"Ok, well, get back to your party. Your friends are looking for you. I saw Tommy sitting out there all by himself, looking lonely. Go play with your friends," her mom said, now smiling. "This is a special day. My baby girl is all grown up and graduated from school. You should go and make this day something to remember."

"Oh it already is, mom," Amy said with a totally innocent smile. With that she headed down the hall and out the door, looking for Tommy...

(To be continued...)

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
822 Followers