All Comments on 'Discovering Boys Ch. 01'

by imp22

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

and very very soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter two please

And the sooner the better :-)

Equus7Equus7over 6 years ago
Tease

What a tease! You are a good writer. I could imagine this really happening to me and the uncertainty of how to react! Can't wait till they end up in the sack together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are a fine writer

This is an erotic, suspenseful, well-written story. Please keep it coming. I won't say you should post again fast, because I prefer finely-written to fast. I find that hasty submissions often disappoint because they are usually not proof-read and poorly edited, which will kill the greatest of plots. You are good.

danchapmanukdanchapmanukover 6 years ago
Love it

Great story and writing. Can't wait for more, such a hot and horny story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tip

Any time you write that someone "couldn't help but" - delete it. It's weak writing and distracting. Use fewer words and your writing will be stronger.

ranfast60ranfast60over 6 years ago
had me going!

very well written story.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Good story

Good start on the story. I'm not much for kissing a guy, I just want to suck his cock. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

A55eaterA55eaterover 1 year ago

I LOVE kissing men, and reading about two men kissing. (I also like sucking and being fucked but there will be time for that later!)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You've got my attention. It's a great start. Looking forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous