All Comments on 'Discovering Boys Ch. 03'

by imp22

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Matt is a dick......stick with Dave

bryan10095781bryan10095781over 5 years ago
Keep at it....

...too soon to stop this story. Well written, hot, I want to read what happens next...and with whom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This series is Awesome!!

Please, don’t stop now! A bi experience would be even more awesome (from the point of view of someone that is absolutely bi :-) ) but being “caught” by a sex positive friend would be so cool! Anyway, please keep going.

funandboldfunandboldover 5 years ago
Wow!

Yum!

If every man in the world had Dave available to take their cherry...the world would be in trouble...all the boys would be fucking other boys!

Great story...great writing.

I had been reading all kinds of rough and non-conscent stories and wanted something romantic...you NAILED IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fuck Matt, I'm totally here for Dave and Jake's love story!

Hope to see a romantic, sexual part four between my two favourite boys soon!

Pitbull86Pitbull86over 5 years ago

I may be alone here, but I really want it to end with Matt. I think it will benefit the story and be more interesting that way, and give more drama and stuff like that. Just want to see how the story's gonna play out if Matt really is the one.

But it might be because I'm not really a fan of stories that starts with 2 characters, but a 3rd one takes the main character.

PlayaJumperPlayaJumperover 5 years ago
Please keep gong!

I’m totally conflicted between Dave and Matt - looking forward to your solution :-)

Hugs!

Jumper

PlayaJumperPlayaJumperover 3 years ago
More please!

Great story! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue the 4th part....

CocoPop1CocoPop1almost 2 years ago

I want to see Dave and Jake. Matts being was an asshole and Jake deserve an upfront cutey like Jake.

A55eaterA55eaterover 1 year ago

Really wished you could have continued this story. Matt, in particular, He sounds like many guys I’ve known. Loving gay sex but not wanting ‘to be gay’. Whereas Jake and Dave are about to start a gay romance. Or it could have been realistic, Jake sleeps with Matt, fucks up things with Dave, and everybody winds up alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous