Discovering Cock

Story Info
Steve unlocks the joy of sucking cock with his wife's help.
1.2k words
3.9
34.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!, Yes!, Yes!" Steve's wife Jessica moaned as she grabbed Steve's head and pulled his face deep in between her legs. Steve red faced after eating her out for over an hour let out a muffled cough. All this did was cause Jessica to pull his face even deeper into her.

She began to thrust pushing her soaking wet pussy into Steve's eager face. "Take it, Take it!, Faster!, Faster!" moaned Jessica pushing herself harder onto Steve. Suddenly Steve lifted his head and tried to take a deep breath of air, he was only able to get a half breath in before Jessica dominantly pushed him down and said "I never said stop, you're not done yet!"

Steve pushed his tongue in deeper rhythmically fucking Jessica with his tongue. "I want your fingers, stick your fingers inside of me with your tongue!" Jessica commanded. Steve pushed two fingers into her wet pussy and started pus hing back and forth inside of her as his tongue circled her worn clit. Waves of pleasure shot through Jessica's body.

"Oh my God I can't take it! Oh! Oh!" moaned Jessica as her body erupted in an intense orgasm. Steve lifted his soaked face up and looked over Jessica's tired, well-fucked body with a smile of satisfaction. Sexual frustration built up inside of him as he realized that his rock hard member had yet to release. Slowly he moved his body up to Jessica's face and playfully put the head of his cock on her lips. Jessica's eyes snapped open and she pulled her head back and exclaimed "You know I don't do that!"

Steve did know that Jessica didn't give blowjobs, but that had never stopped him from trying to get one throughout their marriage. "C'mon Jessica its not that bad, its just putting skin and a body part in your mouth. Lots of women love doing it!" Steve urged. Jessica's eyes flashed with anger "If it's not so bad then why don't you try it? What gives you the right to tell me it isn't that bad if you've never tried it before? How do you know?" Jessica demanded. Steve looked up at Jessica with wide, nervous eyes. Was she actually suggesting that he try sucking cock?

Before he could think about what he was going to say he blurted out "How would that even work?" Immediately he began to regret his words as a wry, almost wicked smile began to form on Jessica's face. "Oh, I have many toys that you can try. Of course they are nothing compared to the real thing....There's no cum shooting into your mouth. Still, I think you'll understand why I don't like giving blowjobs after I take one of my dildos and fuck your mouth with it." Steve's heart began racing and he had trouble thinking. "Wait a minute Jessica, I never agreed to suck on a cock. I'm not gay!" Steve exclaimed as his face began to turn a distinct shade of red.

"Who said anything about you being gay? Just because I face fuck you with one of my dildos doesn't make you gay! Now, lie back, put your head on the pillow, and close your eyes. I promise I'll be gentle...at first!" Jessica mischeviously laughed. Despite his conflicted thoughts, Steve found himself turned on even more by the prospect of having his wife penetrate his virgin mouth with one of her hard, thick, realistic cocks.

As he placed his head on the pillow, Jessica moved in with a light kiss running her tongue playfully around the outside of Steve's lips as she reached down and squeezed Steve's rock hard dick. Suddenly she pushed her tongue deep into Steve's mouth and started to move in and out softly fucking his mouth forcing Steve to part his lips into a perfect O.

"That was a little preview! Looks like you'll be a natural cock sucker!" Jessica exclaimed. Steve didn't have time to think as Jessica's tongue suddenly left his mouth and was replaced by a much wider, bulbous headed, monster of a cock. His mouth opened wide to accept the sudden intruder and he coughed and gagged as his throat filled with a feeling he had never felt before. Sudden relief came as the big phallus left his mouth. His eyes were fixated on it in utter shock.

"Now, now, that was a good try Steve, but you made a rookie mistake. As I shoved my cock in your throat you slid your teeth along it. Wasn't it you that screamed at me for doing that on our honeymoon? You'll have to do better if you want to be a real cock sucker!" Jessica teased.

Real cocksucker! I'm not a cocksucker!" Steve exclaimed. "Honey you just took all 8 inches of my rubber cock down your throat. I think that makes you a cock sucker! Now listen to me, I need you to take your lips and tuck them over your teeth. Get your mouth nice and wet. If you mess up again I won't be as nice!" Jessica threatened.

All of the thoughts of resistance that Steve had melted as he burned with a mixture of humiliation and pleasure at the prospect of being his wife's little cock sucker. He suddenly had a burning desire to show her that he could suck a cock like a pro, better than her. Tucking his lips over his teeth he became a slave to Jessica's rubber cock. Jessica started out slow pushing her cock in and out of Steve's mouth. As he closed his eyes he started to take in the feeling of Jessica's intruding member. Saliva started to drip down the sides of his mouth as her cock hit the deepest reaches of his throat. "Take my cock you little bitch! It's just putting skin and a body part in your mouth!" Teased Jessica.

Steve's face was beat red and full of sweat. His eyes were wide open as he stared into Jessica. In that moment, without saying a word something changed between the two of them. Jessica, for the first time, felt that she was in full control of her husband. Watching him squirm at the complete mercy of her aggressive face fucking made her feel powerful, dominant, and in control. Steve laying helplessly on the bed felt vulnerable, powerless, and humiliated. Yet at the same time he was more turned on than he had ever been.

He felt his raging erection strain with each thrust of Jessica's hard cock into his mouth. Suddenly without realizing it he found that he was matching Jessica's thrusts pushing his head back and forth on her massive cock in perfect rythmic sync. The pleasure of being face fucked was too much to bear. "Ugh! I'm cumming!" Exclaimed Steve.

Jessica reached down and cupped Steve's pulsing cock collecting his cum in her hand. "I'm not going to let this cum go to waste! You're going to get the whole blowjob experience!" Jessica exclaimed as she coated her dildo with Steve's cum. The salty, sweet taste of his cum mixed with his saliva and sweat filled Steve's mouth as his body shook with pleasure.

As Jessica pulled her dildo out for the last time, Steve's mouth remained open in a perfect O, pushing his head forward he found himself craving more of Jessica's cock. "Ohhh! What was this about not being a cock sucker?! I'd say that you are more than an eager cock sucker now! Maybe you should try the real thing next!" Jessica teased.

Steve laid back, thoughts and feelings of humiliation and satisfaction filled his mind as he thought about what Jessica had suggested. Would he have the put his lips around a real dick? Only time would tell.