All Comments on 'Discovering Cock'

by CoffeeBooksKink

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well it was in the wrong category, the husband and wife certainly lacked communication skills and the wife was a complete bitch. Easy to see why I gave it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I threw up reading this. Pathetic.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

If you have gay feelings, be open about it. You don't have to hide behind a story. There must be male cocksuckers too! Your story is better off in "gay"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wrong Category!!! Not even worth reading!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A wimp and a selfish bitch, bad combination for both!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please put this in gay. men sucking cocks is for gay and bisexual men. Absolutely nothing to do with marriage. Are you old enoufg to submit stories. that would explain your miniscule IQ score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wrong category-1*

DavidllahDavidllahabout 2 years ago

Come on let’s do it, let’s get some real cock in your hot mouth and another man’s cum down your throat! Good start.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 2 years ago

If you continue this story do us all a favor and put it in 'Gay Male' where it belongs. Hate to think about the score you garner here in Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More please did Steve get an actual cock into his mouth and suck until it came and break down the gum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Ever heard of gay category

Are you sure you know what you are writing about. This story makes you look so stupid. Sod the wife helping you the main theme for this story. IS GAY CATEGORY as I thought a f#####g newbie that sounds about right. You need to get an editor or something putting stories into the wrong category only makes you gain enemies. Especially in the loving wife category these are the types of stories they hate lazy writers who don’t check there own stories. They just dump there stories in the loving wife category like it’s got to be in it . You need to look at your story and simply look at what your main sexual activity is and it’s clearly man getting his way with another man how simple is that aka gay category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah, Coffy, maybe you should try also the real thing. Good writing. Cock sucking as profession isn’t covering the absence of writing talent.

So , lay back and enjoy reading, don’t bother with scribbling again.

Just a sincere opinion.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Post this in the proper category GAY

OPrimeOPrimeabout 2 years ago

Wrong category. Move it to the Gay group of stories.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Well this retread, yes this isnt his first foray here, finally writes his truest sexual desires.

Not sure if this is Odoreater, 26thGayCuck or their other socks puppets, but we;re glad you can at least admit here what you really want in life.

This IS a troll because of how often we let them know that factually they are nost likely wanting a cock for themselves to play with.

Granted its funny that they did this, but they still can't wrote worth a damn even if their closeted life depended on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

May not be what most men are willing to do but if the wife is willing to give you what you want then you better be willing to give her what she asks for to keep getting both parties happy. So many of the LW stories have the "it's just sex" theme that maybe it should apply to both people. Those who cry the loudest might be surprised to learn something "sick" can be a lot of fun.

RogerDartRogerDartabout 2 years ago

To all the people shrieking about "wrong category": didn't you read the Story Info? Here it is, for your convenience:

Steve unlocks the joy of sucking cock with his wife's help.

So if you don't want to read about men sucking men, that should be a first clue to just skip this one.

To the author: I'm glad you put it here: to me, the husband-wife relationship is the core of your story.

Still, it would be understandable if you just took the howling mob's advice ... if only so as not to have to listen to them any more. Although I dunno: maybe that wouldn't even work.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Could end up a cuckold story, or a bi-sexual husband story, but either way the anonymous trolls will slam it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A story named Discovering Cock gets a 3.07 score? Didn't know there were so many gays reading this category. 1*

RogerDartRogerDartabout 2 years ago

To all the people who complained about its being in the "wrong" category: it's not like you were tricked into reading it. In the list of "Loving Wives Stories", right after the title of this one, you see this: "Steve unlocks the joy of sucking cock with his wife's help." If you don't like to read about men sucking men, isn't that enough to tell you to skip this story?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

You don’t have to be anonymous to slam this piece of shit.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 2 years ago

Very nice, short and erotic story. I really enjoyed, and would love to see it extended to when Jessica gets Steve to suck a real cock. Also would like to read more stories by you. Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think it was a wonderful story. Wife will use her strap-on and we will play as gay lovers or I will be tucked tight in a gaff and we both be wearing sexy lingerie as we are lesbian lovers. We also have a very active mf love life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More please did the Steve actually get a man's copy into his mouth and suck a try

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoffeeBooksKink@CoffeeBooksKink
I have been a longtime reader of the work on literotica and have recently decided to try my hand at producing my own unique content. I find written words to be more stimulating that photos and videos because there is no limit to the quality of imagery that can be produced ins...