Discovering Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, I love you more than anyone I have ever known, I want to be with you always."

"Baby, I love you too, are you sure?"

"Yes daddy, keep making make love to me."

As they made love in front of the fireplace, and they seemed to never stop kissing.

The feeling of having her father inside her, of having his warm body loving hers is what she had dreamed about, she realized for a very long time.

They switched positions, with him lying on his back, she impaled her warm pussy on his cock as she rode his hips. Thrusting herself up and down, the friction on her little clit, caused another orgasm to grip her body, just as she felt his balls shift and he came.

"Oh daddy, fill my pussy with your cum, I love feeling you inside me," As they both relaxed, she lay on him, with his cock still inside her. Their juices mixing and slowly leaking from inside her.

She moved up his body and lowered her dripping pussy onto his mouth, and she pivoted and leaned down and took her daddy's cock into her mouth for the first time.

Tasting his fresh semen mixed with her own taste almost made her orgasm right there, and she felt her daddy lick her pussy clean and then shift his attention up and begin to rim her little asshole.

No one had ever licked her ass like that before and the feeling was out of this world.

While sucking and licking his cock and playing with his balls, she felt his tongue slowly circling her rosebud and she pushed hard down on him.

"OMG, Daddy that is so naughty and dirty, I love it, don't stop."

His tongue pushed on the tight opening and she screamed as his fingers played with her pussy.

Another orgasm gripped her and she squirted all over his face.

As she relaxed, he moved back so he could kiss her, as they did, he pulled a blanket over her and held her as the fire burned down to embers.

"Daddy, that was so great, I want to I sleep with you tonight?"

He smiled and took her hand and they climbed into his bed together, his body felt so warm and strong, her nipples where fully erect and she snuggled up next to him, they kissed and she closed her eyes for just a moment, and fell fast asleep.

She awoke to the most wonderful feeling, her daddy was sucking on her breasts and using one of his fingers on her pussy.

"Let's have a shower daddy," she said, "together."

Taking him by the hand, she pulled him towards the bathroom, she turned on the hot water and pulled him into the narrow stall.

She soaped him up, while he washed her, they each looked into each others eyes and rubbed their soapy bodies together.

"We don't have much time before work," she said, "but we have enough time for this."

She took some coconut oil that she liked to use on her skin and rubbed it all over his nice hard cock, he took a handful and rubbed it over her beautiful ass and then in between her cheeks and finally in and around her tasty little rosebud.

His finger circled her rim, and then pushed into the tight opening, one knuckle, then two.

Her fingers rubbed her pussy furiously and then she felt a second finger enter her ass, and she turned to face the shower wall and leaned her ass back towards him.

Removing his fingers, he pushed the helmet of his cock against her ass.

She held her breath for a moment and then he pushed the well-oiled tip into her.

It was incredibly tight and she steadied herself as he withdrew and plunged again, a second, then a third time, each time a little further, the next thing she knew, she could feel his balls against her ass.

"OMG, you are all the way in, daddy, please fuck my ass, make me cum so hard!"

He moved in and out, fucking her sexy ass with abandon. The naughtiness and the sensual feeling of doing something for the first time had her come again, as her body bucked and stiffened, she could sense him about to climax.

"Cum inside my ass daddy, I want to feel your hot cum inside me," she panted.

He did not disappoint; she felt the cum flooding her ass and dribbling down her cheeks.

"That was so wicked, daddy," as he withdrew and turned her to face him.

They kissed hard and she said, "That was better than coffee and pancakes."

"I love you so much daddy, I can't wait until work is over."

"Maybe we will call in sick today, sweetie; lets go back to bed, I want to make love to you and fuck you all day today."

The sun was just rising over the beach for the start of a beautiful day, as they got back into bed together ...

12