Discovering Double and Loving it

Story Info
Two at once? She asked.
2.7k words
3.5
21.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers

She was totally fascinated by the scene with one woman taking on two guys. It had taken me awhile to talk my wife of two years into watching a porn video, but after I did she became completely taken by the double penetration segment, seeing two guys fucking one woman, a man in each orifice. "What do you call that," she asked. I told her it was a double penetration and she asked if if hurt.

"By the look on her face, I don't think it's hurting her," I said. "Looks like she's liking it pretty good." We watched the rest of the tape and it was clear Claire was still intrigued by the scene with the two guys and one woman. Later that night, Claire asked me if I thought we could try the double. "You know we'd need another guy?" I said sarcastically.

She gave me a dumb-ass-question look and said, "Of course I realize that."

"Who you have in mind?" I asked.

"Sean," she said without a moments hesitation.

"You been thinking about fucking Sean?" I asked.

"Not all that often," she said with a naughty grin. "You think you could talk him into it.

"Into fucking my wife? Of course I could," I said. "You think about fucking Sean that often?" I asked. She nodded and gave me a look like I'd asked the stupidest question ever.

"Show me porn, you better expect me to get ideas," she said. "I look at people fucking, then I'm going to learn new stuff," she added. "I'm going want to try new things. That's the risk of showing me stuff like that." I was taken back. I hadn't given a thought to inspiring her to fuck other people. Now she wanted to bring Sean into our lives. I was stunned. "How soon you going to want to fuck Sean?" I asked.

"How soon can you get him here?" she replied.

"You serious?"

"As serious as you wanting me to watch porn. I think I have some new things to learn. You are a good teacher," she added. "Now let me add to my education."

I was totally surprised by my wife's reaction to watching a little porn, but I had to admit the idea added some spice to things around here. I immediately began to think of having Sean, or anyone else, in bed with us. I began thinking of the possibilities. I did not think Claire was hungry for other cocks, but I did know she was pretty sexually active before we got together.

She had told me some things about her past, but I had no idea she wanted to get back into it. We'd had a pretty good sex life, but I never even thought of bringing in someone else. I began imagining what it would be like to do a double with my sweet little bride. Would she want to blow him? Have him eat her? Of course she would, I realized. What a dumb question. If she was serious enough to ask me to bring him in, she was serious enough to want to do other things with him. I began to wonder how I was going to approach him, what I would say: Hey, my wife wants to fuck you. Could you see your way to come over and fuck my wife? It began to sound ridiculous just to think about.

I also began to think about whether I wanted someone else to fuck Claire. Could I handle it? I knew there were a lot of stories about guys having other men fuck their wives, but I wasn't sure I was really up to it. If I could actually handle it. It did arouse me to think about, but it also scared the shit out of me. What if she liked it more than I wanted her to?

So I talk my wife into watching some porn and I talk myself into having to share my wife's pussy with another dude. The next night I asked her if she was serious about doing a double with Sean and me and she says, "Well, at least Sean." I held back a smart-ass remark and anything that would cause me more agony.

"Don't be a smart ass," I finally said and she gave me a smirk that I deserved.

"You and Sean will be fine," she said with a wide grin. "But if you can't handle letting another guy fuck your wife, then we can just call it off. I watched porn for you, but if you can't let me fuck someone else, then okay."

She had me by the balls and I had even set myself up for it. I pictured her getting fucked by Sean and I got a little hot inside. It would actually be a turn on to see her getting screwed by another guy, so I might as well let it happen. Just how was I going to ask him to come over and fuck my wife, even if it was while I did her other hole.

I was just glad I didn't show her the video of the chick fucking a pony.

I finally got a chance to get alone with Sean and I asked if he was busy over the next weekend. He said, "Got some stuff going on, but what you got in mind?" I told him about my showing Claire a sex video and he got an oh-shit look on his face. Then I told him about her reaction to the double P scene and he got curious, looking as if he was waiting for the punchline.

"She wants to have one," I said. He looked surprised. "She wants to do a double with another guy and you're it," I said. Now he really looked confused. "So she wants to have a threesome, man," I said, "and she wants for you to fuck her."

"Don't fuck with me," he said, incredulous, "about something like that." Doubting Claire would do that,

"I'm not shitting you," I said. "My wife wants you to fuck her pussy while I do her backdoor. She wants a Double P, man. She asked if I thought it hurt. I said no and she said she wants to see, to do one with you and me. At least with you, she's not sure about me," I said with a smirk.

I said I told her I'd arrange it. "She's all for it. Wants to try new shit, like the porn video dealt with. Stuff we haven't tried before."

When I got home I told her I had set it up and Sean was coming over on Saturday. "Okay," she said. "Then I want to have some time with him first, just him and me. I want to get to know him better."

"You've known each other for twenty years," I said.

"Not in that way, I don't. I mean in a Biblical Sense," she said with a frown, as if I should have known that's what she meant, which I did, of course. "We need to get comfortable with each other first," she said, "before we... "

Sean came over at six Saturday night. For a while we chatted, it was awkward, but things began to relax a bit after a while. We had dinner and although it was rather clumsy, we moved toward the main event with more of a laid-back feeling than at first, then after dessert Claire finally said, "I think it's time for Sean and I to get comfortable with one another. Without further delay, she took him by the arm and led him toward the bedroom.

I watched them disappear into the bedroom and shut the door. I was amazed how calm and composed Claire seemed and how nervous I was. They were in the bedroom for a long time, over an hour and a half, and I pictured what was happening in there with the two of them. I imagined him kissing her, sliding into her, eating into her sweet pussy, and I wondered if they were simply talking, figuring out how they felt about doing anything sexual. I envisioned her with him in her mouth, sucking him to orgasm and swallowing his semen. I wondered again what was taking so long. Was she backing out, or was she fucking him and deciding not to do the threesome? I was amazed how aroused I got waiting for them to come out, wondering what was going on in the bedroom and eager to find out.

When they came out of the bedroom, an hour and a half later, they were holding hands, evidently to show me they had gotten acquainted, very acquainted. "I'm ready," she said, a huge, wide smile on her face. Sean also wore a large grin. Claire had on a short robe, probably nothing under it, Sean wore boxers and a man's shirt unbuttoned down the front.

Later I found out they did talk for quite some time, probably half and hour, discussing whether they would have sex, then they undressed and crawled into bed, having decided to actually fuck. For perhaps thirty minutes they petted and kissed, fondling one another, deciding what to do next. Then he entered her and they fucked for half an hour more. They did have oral sex and after that they came out and told me they were ready.

We went into the bedroom and no one spoke as we all undressed. Sean got into bed first and she mounted him, then bent forward, giving me access to her bottom. I covered the end of my penis with Astroglide, then eased it into her rectum from behind and fucked her until I came a few minutes later. Sean fucked her from underneath, then he came himself a few minutes after that.

After we all came, the three of us collapsed in a heap and dozed. When I woke Sean was fucking Claire on the bed beside me. Again, she was on top and pushing her pelvis toward him, kissing him repeatedly as they fucked. I watched them and got terribly aroused just watching my wife make it with my buddy. She turned to me and blew me a kiss, then smiled and continued fucking my friend. He put his hands, both of them, on her ass and pulled her cheeks apart, exposing her anus and probing my wife's bottom with his finger.

She smiled as they fucked and I saw a contentment in her eyes I hadn't seen for years. Amazing how fucking my old friend had lifted her spirits. Her enjoyment of sex had begun to wane, so the new enthusiasm was welcome, and I smiled at them with renewed approval. She looked happy and I loved seeing it. It was an amazing transition to see her so enthusiastic about fucking and giving and getting pleasure. I had not anticipated it and it made me happy as well.

Later that day she told me she wanted to travel with Sean, to have sex with him in places she'd never been. I couldn't argue since it seemed to make her so happy. She and I had sex later that afternoon, then after that she went back into the bedroom with Sean and they didn't come out until the next morning.

Funny how happy I was to see her having sex with him, doing things she'd never done with me and not feeling bad about it. After they went back into the bedroom, I went to the door and opened it quietly. She looked up and smiled as I came in, then went back to fucking and kissing Sean. She looked wonderful having sex with him, his cock pushing repeatedly into her, a contented smile on her face. He held her ass cheeks in his hands and pulled her buns apart, feeling her anus with his fingers as he fucked her. I nodded at him and grinned, then I sat down and watched them without feeling any resentment or anger. "Fuck her good," I said aloud. He nodded and smiled, continuing to screw my wife. She humped her body up to his, forcing his cock deep inside of her.

He brushed a finger across his cock as it went into her and raised that finger, covered with foam from their fucking and raised it to her mouth. She sucked her juices off his finger like a hungry cat, licking cream off a spill on a dish. She seemed invigorated by tasting her own cream and smiled as she swallowed it down.

A few minutes later Sean got up from under her and stood at the side of the bed, facing me. His erect cock was just inches from my wife's face and without using her hands, holding herself up on her elbows, she leaned over and took the tip of his penis into her mouth and sucked in with an enthusiasm I could not believe. I also couldn't believe how aroused I got, how sexy it was to watch them have sex, and how much pleasure my wife seemed to be getting from sucking Sean's cock.

Later that day she told me she and Sean were taking a drive, then they left in his car and I watched them drive away. They were gone for nearly three hours and I kissed her when they got back. She hugged me, then turned to Sean. She melted into his arms and told me they were going back into the bedroom. I asked if I could come in too and she nodded her head.

Again I sat in the chair in the corner and leaned back, eager to watch, comfortable with seeing my wife have sex with Sean. I had gotten so comfortable watching them have sex that I was impatient to see what they would do, what he would do to her and how she would respond. This time Claire climbed onto the bed, turned on to her back, and Sean knelt between her separated knees, yearning to accommodate him, and he lowered himself down, slipping his erection into her in one smooth movement, as if he'd been doing it for years. She sighed, called his name, and raised her hips up to meet him. "I love fucking you, Sean," she said, "and letting my husband watch."

I smiled at them both and felt my pulse rate increase. He thrust into her with three quick bursts, them he held himself still, savoring the feel of being inside my wife's pussy. Once again he reached back and wiped some foam off his dick and brought it to Claire's mouth. She sucked her foam off his fingers, once again as if it was tasty cream, loving the taste of her own sauce. He did it again and she repeated the maneuver, moaning as if she was loving the taste of herself.

"I want to taste you," she said and he quickly changed position so she could get his stiff cock into her mouth. Eagerly she took him between her lips, jacking him off with one hand as she did, holding him close to her open mouth. When he began to come she held him at her lips, letting me see him shooting semen into her yawning mouth. She swallowed each load with glee, licking and sucking and licking as she did. She put the end of his cock into her mouth when he stopped coming and sucked all his jism from his spent cock, smiling and cooing like a happy whore. My wife was showing off for me, and I was loving it.

She had to get all of it, was delighted to drink his cum and taste the flavor of his sex. "I'm so glad you had me watch that porn video," she said joyfully. "I never would have known this happiness if you hadn't helped me get educated. Thank you, my love, from the bottom of my heart," she added with a warm smile, kissing me tenderly. "I'll be fucking Sean now everyday of my life because of you," she said gratefully. "And tomorrow I'll help you find a place to live wherever you want," she said with a shy smile. "Where would you like to move to?"

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers