My Wife... Every Man's Dream

Story Info
Naive wife gets taught.
2.8k words
4.04
57.3k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, I love my wife more than anything in the world. This is a story of how she went from being sexually naive to becoming my dream wife.

This story contains: MFM, Anal, Cuck

My wife was raised in a very strict religious family which accounts for her being so naive, especially about sex.

*****

Jenny & I have been married five years and in that time she has never given me a blow job or changed from the missionary position. I have tried various ways to get her to change but so far, no luck.

My name is Mike. I am 29 years old. Jenny is 27 and, like I said, we have been married 5 years. As of today, we have no children. We live in a modest house outside of the city.  The best part of the house is the swimming pool which we both love. I have tried to get her to skinny dip with me in the pool but that's taboo for her.

After 5 years our sex life has become almost non existent. I usually go into the den, close the door and watch porn & jerk off.

One night I did just that but I left the door ajar and while I was watching a porn, Jenny opened the door. Needless to say we had an argument that did not end well.

The next morning, Jenny said, "Why do you watch that trash? That stuff is disgusting."

I replied, "Because it's better than fucking you. With you, it's the same old thing. Our sex life is so boring...you and your strict upbringing...it is ruining our marriage."

She started crying which made me feel bad.

"I can't help how I was raised. What do you want a slut? Then you should have married one."

"I thought by now you would loosen up a little and enjoy sex but you won't even try."

The conversation ended and I walked out of the kitchen. I could still here her crying as I went into the bedroom to undress so I could go take a dip in the pool naked. I knew that would upset her even more but I was pissed.

I took a towel and went straight to the pool. Slipped off the towel & jumped in. I was in the pool about a half hour when I heard the sliding door open. I figured another argument was on the horizon. I glanced over and there was Jenny, wrapped In a body covering towel and coming towards me in the pool, but I noticed a difference in her walk.

She stood in front of me and dropped the towel. I couldn't believe my eyes as Jenny was completely naked. Her 5'6" naked frame was gorgeous.  She looked down at me and said, "Is this what you wanted?"

I replied, "Only if you want it too. God, you look incredible."  She smiled and said, "I will need time and your help to be the wife you expect and deserve." I said, "I will help you and be patient with you and respect your limits."

She came in the pool and we enjoyed the water even more so now that Jenny took the first step.

Over the next few weeks, I introduced her to porn and, although she felt uneasy watching it, it was a learning tool as she asked a lot of questions. After awhile she would ask me what we were going to watch.

I made sure that the porno she watched were one on one and nothing too outrageous. She watched the women giving blow jobs and swallowing...she saw the guys getting jerked off...obviously it was working because she sat next to me and stroked my cock as we watched...and she never stroked my cock before.

One night we were watching a porno where the girl was giving a blow job and he shot his cum all over her tits. Without saying a word, Jenny stroked my cock harder and harder and in a few minutes I told her I was going to cum. She moved her tits in front of my cock and I sprayed her beautiful tits with streams of cum...another first and a big leap forward.

As my cum was dripping down her tits she laughed and said, "That wasn't so bad. It felt kind of nice and warm too."

From there we progressed...and it showed in our bedroom.

Jenny was opening up now. She felt more comfortable doing different things in bed. One night she started sucking my cock without me telling her. It didn't take long before I was ready to cum. I told her I was going to cum but she kept sucking until I filled her mouth with my cum. I watched her as she tried swallowing it all.

"That was incredible." I said to her. "How was it?"

"Believe it or not, I liked it. Your cum tasted sweet and I enjoyed it a lot."

"So, my baby likes my cum. I'm proud of you."

Her giving me blow jobs became a big part of our lovemaking and she really seemed to enjoy it.

One night before we watched some porn, I said, "Jenny, I am so proud of you for trying your hardest to change to please me. But, I hope you are also doing it for yourself."

"Mike, I am doing it for myself as well as for you. It's time I was the wife of your dreams and I hope you like the new me. Now, what are we going to watch tonight and what are you going to teach me?"

I decided to watch a couple of MFM movies just to get her reaction.

As we watched the porno movie Jenny had her arm around me as the movie began. She watched and asked questions as the movie played.

"Mike, what do think of the girl to allow two guys to do her?"

"I think she is a lucky woman. From what I have heard, women love the idea of two guys or more making love to them. Do threesomes bother you?"

"I don't know. One guy would be her husband, I guess but who would the other guy be?"

"You're right. The husband is usually one, although not necessarily so and the other guy could be a friend or even a stranger."

"Why, is a threesome something you want to try?"

"I'll have to think about that," as she said laughing.

One night we watched a porno of guys eating out the girls. Jenny couldn't take her eyes off of it.

"Hey Mike, I liked that movie."

"We'll try it one night baby."

Two nights later we watched a gang bang movie.

"Oh my god Mike, that's disgusting. All those men fucking the poor girl and cumming all over her and in her."

"My dear, she is getting good money to do that...very good money. Remember all the porno we watched are actresses and actors. They get paid a lot."

"Even so Mike, they still have to do it."

The next night we watched an anal porno. This is something that I thought would freak her out so it would be interesting.

We cuddled naked on the sofa and watched the porno. Nothing happened until one third through the porno when the girl was on all fours and the guy slipped his cock in the girls ass and he started fucking her. Jenny's eyes were glued to the action. Then the guy came in the girl's ass and his cum flowed out when he pulled his cock out.

"Wow, Mike that was incredible. I bet it hurt though."

"With enough lube Jenny, it only hurts a bit until the guys cock is fully seated in the woman's ass, then it's pure pleasure."

So, after a few months my wife really progressed from doing nothing sexually to: Watching Porn

      Giving me hand jobs

      Giving me blow jobs

      Swallowing my cum

      Liking my cum

      Watching threesomes

      Watching gang bangs

      Watching Anal

      Watching Cunnilingus

      Going naked...

not bad for a short few months. Jenny was a different person, sexually, now.

Our lovemaking became a daily event. We tried a variety of positions. Then it happened..."Mike, how about we try anal? You could fuck my ass."

I looked at her and said, "We can try it. I have some lube and I'll take it real slow and you can stop anytime you want."

Jenny got on all fours and I lubed up her asshole and my cock real well. Now, my cock isn't that thick so I figured it wouldn't be difficult to fuck her ass. I lined up my cock to her asshole and started pushing it in slowly. Jenny was grunting and making noises and when I asked her if she wanted me to stop, she said no. I kept pushing in and suddenly my cock was completely inside her with my balls slapping her.

"Oh Mike, your cock feels so good in me. It fills my ass. Now fuck me."

I wasted no time in pounding my wife's ass. She kept pushing her ass back with each of my thrusts. "I'm going to cum baby." " Yes Mike, fill my ass with your cum." Then I shot my cum in her ass. My cum just streamed out for forever and when I pulled out my cock, my cum flowed down into her cunt & down her legs. Her body shook as she had multiple orgasms.

We both fell on the bed spent.

"Mike, that was terrific. I want more of it."

I laughed and said, "So my hot wife wants a lot of sex now. I'll tell you what, you tell me what you want and I will get it or do it for you."

She thought about it and said, "What if I told you I wanted to try a threesome?"

"Mike, with two guys..."

"You do realize that bringing in another man might ruin what we have."

"Mike, I love you and that will never change. And, I hope it won't change your love for me."

"I guess I can't deny you...If that is what you want. I will always love you."

"Wow, my wife is really surprising me. Ok. Did you have a guy in mind?"

"No. You'll have to get one. Make sure he is clean and knows what to do and he doesn't know me."

"I might know someone. A guy you never met. I'll see what I can do but first I need a couple of pictures to entice him. Let's take a few now."

Jenny was a little shy but in minutes she was posing and I took a few of her naked. She was pleased at the photos.

Two days later I saw my friend, Carl, and asked him to have lunch with me. He agreed and we went to a nice, quiet diner where we could talk.

"Carl, I need your help."

"What do you need Mike?"

"I need you to join me in fucking my wife."

He almost choked and looked at me. "Are you fucking serious?"

"I am."  Let me explain...I went into the whole story and brought him up to speed. Then I showed him her pictures. He handed them back but I told him to keep them.

"Your wife is a beauty. Ok. I'll do it. Any restrictions?"

"None that I know of. She's ours for the time you are with us."

"When?"

"I'll call you tomorrow with the details."

We finished lunch and headed our separate ways.

When I got home I said to Jenny, "I found someone and he loved your pictures. I told him he could keep them. He asked if you had any restrictions and I told him no but we'll play it by ear. When did you want to do this?"

"How about Saturday? Invite him for dinner and we can go out to get to know each other then come back to the house."

"That sounds perfect. I'll call him tomorrow."

The next day I called Carl and we set it all up.

Jenny spent almost the whole day getting ready. She wore a short skirt and a blouse that was almost see through and no bra.

Jenny has a great figure with 36 C tits and her nipples were already poking at the material. She looked terrific.

We met at the restaurant and Carl was already there. We went to the table and I introduced everyone. Carl couldn't take his eyes off of Jenny.

Over dinner, we got to know one another and I could tell that Carl was acceptable for Jenny. The food was great and the wine was plentiful.

We finally left and headed home. When we got there, Jenny suggested we take a dip in the pool. Carl reminded us he didn't have a suit. Then Jenny said, "We don't use them here Carl."

With that said, we all started to undress. As soon as Jenny was naked, Carl went over to her & kissed her. His cock was already hard and pressing against her. Jenny returned his kisses and moved her hand down to his cock.

"Mmmm. That feels nice Carl. I can't wait til it's in me."

I said, "Let's hit the pool first. We have all night."

We then went to the pool and got in and the three of us enjoyed the water & each other. Often, Carl & I had Jenny between us so she could feel both our cocks against her. She kissed us and we both played with her tits and Carl & I sucked on her nipples.

Jenny was really enjoying the attention. Soon, I suggested we move the party inside. We got out and dried off and headed to our bedroom.

Carl & I wasted no time in getting Jenny between us. Our hands were all over her. She spread her legs wide to give us access to her treasure.

Jenny was now moaning in pleasure and said, "Carl, fuck me...fuck me in front of Mike...I want him to see what he made me... stick your cock in me...cum in my cunt Carl."

Carl mounted Jenny and in an instant, his big hard cock was deep in my wife's cunt. He wasted no time in fucking her. I moved over and placed my cock in front of her face and she took my cock and engulfed it with her mouth.

As she was sucking me, Carl was giving her a good fucking. Soon he said he was ready to cum. In seconds he filled my wife with his cum just as I shot my cum into Jenny's mouth. She swallowed every drop, then kissed Carl.  We all fell to the side, spent.

After we rested a bit, it was time for another round. This time Jenny got on all fours. Carl lubed up her ass and slowly pushed his cock into her ass. I was on my back underneath Jenny, sucking her nipples. I could see Carl's cock disappearing in Jenny's ass.

Carl wasted no time in pounding her ass as I was sucking her nipples. Jenny somehow grabbed my cock and started jerking me off. I shot my cum first and then Carl filled Jenny's ass with his cum. When he pulled his cock out, his cum oozed out and down to her cunt.

We took another break...it was late and I said, "Carl, why not stay the night. I think Jenny would like that."

"Yes, please stay Carl."

"Well, I would like that too."

I then said, "Look you two, if you want to play together, that's fine with me. I am sure neither one of you wouldn't mind either."

They laughed and we continued playing until I fell asleep. At one point, I opened my eyes and Jenny was sucking Carl's cock & watched as he filled her mouth with his cum.

I woke up to Carl fucking Jenny and I watched him shoot his cum all over her tits and face. I laughed and got up & knelt in front of my wife and jerked off, spraying her tits & face as well.

We got out of bed and Jenny didn't even bother to clean the cum off of her as we had breakfast.

Jenny said, "I want to thank you both for a great time, especially my husband."

She continued, "Carl, you have been terrific and I'm sure my husband would be ok with it if I tell you that you are welcome to join us whenever you want."

I said, "Yeah Carl. Anytime you want to come over, give me a call and if I'm not available you & Jenny can play together."

Carl replied, "You guys are terrific. Jenny, you are every man's dream. And Mike, you are a real special guy and I appreciate it. Thanks for everything and I'll call you for sure."

I then said, "We still have the whole day ahead of us. So let's enjoy it and Jenny, honey, whatever you want to do, is ok with me."

The three of us headed back to the bedroom....