Discovering her Exhibitionist Side Ch. 02

Story Info
Harshita voluntarily exposes herself to the milkman again.
1.2k words
4.56
20k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This story has a strong exhibitionist theme. If it is not your cup of tea, I strongly urge you not to go ahead. The author strongly recommends safe sexual practices to be followed.

All the characters in the story are above 18 years of age.

----------

Harshita's hand trembled. She couldn't realize she opened the windows and let the milkman see her naked. She realized she is finished if the milkman told this to anyone else. Her mind played out innumerable scenarios where she gets fucked royally.

Strangely, she was incredibly wet. She ached to touch her pussy. She knew an orgasm is just one touch away. But, the gravity of the situation prevented her from touching herself. She got ready for college, but her mind was stuck on her early morning accidental exhibitionism.

That evening, when she entered her building, Kalpana Aunty was sitting on a chair near her house entrance. She wished Kalpana Aunty, "Good evening, Aunty."

She studied if Kalpana Aunty showed any signs. All her senses were in full alert mode, but Kalpana Aunty seemed normal. She asked Harshita to come for tea. Harshita accepted the offer and they had their chai and snacks chit-chatting about some incident. Harshita was mechanically nodding her head, but her mind was stuck somewhere. Harshita helped Kalpana Aunty with dinner preparations to take her mind off. Harshita, Kalpana Aunty and Navin had dinner in their house. There were no signs in the way Navin behaved as well. He was exuding his usual arrogance.

As night approached, she wondered if she should leave the windows open. She did not want the milkman to realize that she knew. She wanted to play it like it was an accidental incident. So, she decided to stay fully clothed and sleep. Sleep evaded her, but she controlled from touching herself.

Harshita did not realize when she drifted off. It was late in the morning when she woke up. She had only half an hour to reach college. She found the milk packet. Maybe, playing it like it was an accidental exposure was a good idea.

The next few days went similarly with Harshita sleeping fully draped with windows open.

A week later, she decided to assess the situation and stayed awake in the morning. She heard Manoj Bhaiya's footsteps at 5:30 AM. The footsteps stopped in front of her windows. He let out a sigh and proceeded with his job. "Was he disappointed that she was not naked?" she thought. "Maybe he enjoyed her naked exposure," she thought to herself. Her pussy immediately leaked fluids. She couldn't control it anymore and she slipped her hands in her pants and jerked off. Thankfully no one passed by the bedroom windows to watch her orgasm.

---------

That day, Harshita mustered up her courage. "Maybe I will show him again tomorrow morning." She could feel her breathing hard as she imagined Manoj Bhaiya the next day stopping at her windows and finding her naked.

"Did he get excited when he saw me the other day?" she wondered, "Did he jerk off reaching home picturing her naked?" The thought made her incredibly horny.

That day in college, she couldn't focus on any topic. Her mind pictured her lying naked in her bed and Manoj Bhaiya watching her from outside the windows. She wondered what he would be thinking. Maybe, he would be wondering how it would feel to plunge his thick rod into her wet pussy. She has never had sex, but she imagined how that would feel like. Manoj Bhaiya fucking her and he left his hot cum in her pussy. Harshita tightened her thighs as she had a small orgasm. Thankfully, no one noticed. This calmed her throughout her day.

----------

That night Harshita decided she is going to sleep naked. She disrobed herself post-dinner. She sat on her parents' bed. It was a week since she dared to sit naked in her parents' bed. Sleep eluded her. She masturbated, but she was not satisfied. And still, she couldn't sleep.

She took her book and started to read. It calmed her and she focused on the book. But still, sleep eluded her. The only solace was she could sleep all she wants the next day, it being the weekend.

Tonight, she decided to go the whole nine yards. She rehearsed what position she decided to show herself to Manoj Bhaiya. She placed a mirror on the window and observed the best position.

She lay on the bed on her back with her legs close. She was not satisfied as it obstructed the view. She opened her legs. This position showed her pussy and her boobs clearly, but she worried it appeared abnormal.

She lay on her back. She thought it would be the best view she can show Manoj Bhaiya. But, she wanted to appear normal and not staged. She tried multiple positions and observed herself in the mirror.

She finally chose her natural sleeping position. She lay on her side with her leg slightly bent. She observed the view in the mirror. The position showed her round ass, but her asshole and pussy were blocked. But, it looked damn sexy. She decided this would be the position for the night. She lying on her side with her legs bent at a right angle. The position tastefully showed her nudity. And, she wouldn't be caught even if she opened her eyes.

It was 5 AM and it was time to get ready. She hid the mirror, turned off the light and opened the window. Her heart started racing. She took a few minutes to position herself on the bed and lay still. Sweat beads formed on her forehead with the stress.

Her heart pounded in her chest. She had only a few minutes to back out. But, she laid still. Time ticked slowly. "Maybe I am travelling close to the speed of light," she chuckled at her joke.

She heard footsteps. Her body stiffened. She could feel her heart thumping. Her pussy lips got swollen. She could orgasm without a touch right then. The footsteps approached near the window. There was no going back. She forcefully closed her eyes. The footsteps stopped near the window.

There were no footsteps for a few minutes. She imagined what he would be seeing now. Her long clean shaven legs ended into the round orbs of her butt. Her hairy pussy ends in her dark puckered asshole. "I am giving Manoj Bhaiya the motivation of his lifetime," she thought to herself.

Manoj Bhaiya groaned a bit, and then there was silence. She immediately understood that Manoj Bhaiya jerked off. She wanted to see his face as he orgasmed.

The footsteps went to the other side of the alley. She had to wait. He will have to come back in the same way to leave the building. She lay still in the same position.

The footsteps approached from the other end and approached the window. The footsteps stopped for a few minutes. Her heart pounded loud. She worried he would hear her heartbeat. Finally, the footsteps retreated towards the staircase.

She opened her eyes. She could not control it any longer. She plunged her finger into her pussy, and she orgasmed immediately. She bit her other hand to prevent herself from screaming. She closed the windows and collapsed on the bed.

----------