Discovering her Exhibitionist Side Ch. 04

Story Info
Harshita gets caught naked once again.
1.6k words
4.38
12.4k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 05/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This story has a strong exhibitionist theme. If it is not your cup of tea, I strongly urge you not to go ahead. The author strongly recommends safe sexual practices to be followed to avoid STDs and unwanted pregnancies.

All the characters in the story are above 18 years of age.

----------

Harshita sat there for a while wondering if she had done the right thing. She was convinced that it was an experience she wanted to have. It was not a wrong thing to have done. And, it is not like Manoj Bhaiya is cheating on his wife. She had passed away, and she is helping him relieve his pent-up sexual frustration.

She stood up and looked in the mirror. She looked like a sex goddess. She imagined her future husband's face when she told that she sucked off a milkman and let him cum in her mouth. She felt a tingle in her pussy.

She looked at the clock. It showed 5:45 AM and it was getting bright outside. Soon her neighbours will wake up. She took her clothes littered on the floor. She did not feel like wearing them.

Harshita got an idea to get off of her exhibitionist desire. She decided to walk to the common washroom butt naked with cum all over her body. The thought instantly made her horny.

She walked to the washroom butt naked with the towel and fresh set of clothes in her hand. She was afraid that any of her neighbours would catch her in her brazen act. She passed the third house and saw the windows and the main door was closed. Her heartbeat increased. She worried, "What if the fourth house aunty catches her parading her naked body around?"

The fourth house window was open. Harshita's heart missed a beat. She wondered if she should wrap herself with the towel, or run to her house. She heard a loud snore and cautiously peeped into the window. Her body was still hidden. She could see that the uncle was sleeping in the bed alone. She listened intently, but the house was silent. Convinced that Priya Aunty was also sleeping. She tiptoed to the washroom naked.

She went into the shower cubicle and locked the door. Her pussy ached for relief. And, she plunged a finger inside. She came this time with a muffled grunt. She hoped no one heard her. She opened the shower and the cold water rinsed off the cum on her body.

She walked back to her house fully dressed up this time. The snoring uncle was still snoring. All the houses still were quiet. She reached home and took the milk packet from the door. The touch of the milk packet brought her memories back. Her mind travelled back to the feeling of touching her first penis. She shuddered. She didn't want to jerk off another time. She wanted chai to wake her up fully. She prepared her morning chai.

---------

That night, Harshita lay on the bed, butt naked, in the sweltering heat. She pondered if she should let the milkman the next morning. She popped the window to let in the cold breeze. It was already midnight and the chance of anyone walking by is extremely rare.

Harshita's mind played the scene from the morning. She remembered the first penis she has ever seen, touched, kissed, tasted. He smelled musky with a strong aroma of manliness. His taste was a bit salty. She liked it. It felt naughty. She wanted it. She headed to the living room and unlocked the room.

She came back to the bedroom and slowly jerked off. She wondered how Manoj Bhaiya's penis would feel if he slid inside her pussy. She fantasized about him ramming his hard penis inside her leaking pussy. She fantasized about him spurting his seed in her womb. The thought pushed her to a massive orgasm. She immediately dozed off.

----------

Harshita woke up with a soft kiss on her pussy. She was lying on her stomach with one leg curled up her chest. It was her default sleeping position. She craned her neck to see who the intruder was. It was Manoj Bhaiya.

She pushed her ass into Manoj's face. His tongue probed Harshita's pussy. His nose grazed on her asshole. Harshita never thought someone would have their nose in her kinkiest place, her asshole.

She pushed her ass more into his face. The tip of his nose was probing her asshole. "Don't stop," she commanded Manoj.

Manoj took the cue. He withdrew his tongue from her pussy. Harshita was a bit disappointed. Manoj spread her butt cheeks and planted a soft kiss on her asshole. Harshita groaned loud. She never imagined Manoj would kiss her ass. Her butt relaxed, and she gave more access. Her pussy leaked as his tongue probed her asshole.

It had been years since Manoj's wife passed away. Manoj missed her dearly. Manoj recalled the times he got down on his wife. His wife was very concerned with him eating her pussy. Her worry was if it was degrading for the only earning man in the family. The days he kissed her ass. She used to tell, "It is dirty to lick there." That never stopped Manoj from licking his wife's ass. He enjoyed it. After years, he got the opportunity to kiss a young girl's ass and he was not going to miss it.

Harshita could no longer hold it. The sensation of Manoj's tongue flicking on her asshole was too much. She had the most powerful orgasm. Her body shook in violent thrusts. When it subsided, Harshita slumped on the bed. She was fully spent.

She felt Manoj climb on her. She felt his naked skin on her body. For a second, she enjoyed the sensation of his skin on hers. She felt his fully erect penis slowly slide in between her butt cheeks. He was slowly advancing to her pussy. His penis was slowly rubbing on her pussy lips as he rocked his hips. It felt heavenly although Harshita had just come.

"Don't push in," Harshita said, and continued, "I don't want to have sex yet."

Manoj slowly pulled out. Harshita held his hips and said, "Can you continue doing this without getting inside me?"

"Mm-hmm," Manoj grunted as he slowly pushed back on her pussy lips. He was careful not to push him inside although he knew it was just one push away. He respected her wish not to have penetrative sex.

The precum leaking from his dick combined with her leaking fluids helped him slide easily. Manoj loved the sensations after a decade of not being with a woman. He slowly ascended to the point of no return as his hips bounced on her soft ass.

"I am going to cum," He announced.

"Don't cum on my pussy," she said and slowly wiggled out.

He took his penis in his hand and jerked off on her back. She turned to look at a naked Manoj jerking his penis.

He arched his back, stopped for a second and came. His first spurt landed on her hair. The subsequent spurts landed on her back. She admired the man she had almost made love with. His head arched back with his eyes closed, a sheen of sweat covering his body, his arm still holding his erect dick and, a tiny drop of cum was slowly dripping from the tip of his penis. She felt like his cum was coating her entire body, although it was in small patches to be precise.

She got up and hugged him. She could hear his heart still pounding in his chest. She felt great given she was the reason behind this. As she slowly kissed him, she remembered the last place his lips has been. She turned red at the thought.

"Now, get out before the day breaks," she told Manoj. He dressed up and left. She was standing naked as she watched him leave. She wanted to clean off the cum on her back before she went back to bed.

A naughty thought went to her mind, "What if I carry only the bucket and soap to take a bath with no change of clothes?" She felt her pussy moisten at the thought.

"What if the neighbour's uncle caught her?" she asked herself. She imagined how he saw her coated with cum, how it would be. She got scared and super horny at the same time. She assured herself, "No one wakes up this early in these houses, silly."

------

She stepped outside and quickly did a check. It was silent. She kept the bucket on the floor and turned around to lock her house. She picked up the bucket and slowly walked to the bathroom. Her hand carried the flimsy white towel she carried to dry her after the shower. It would no way wrap around her body.

The cool breeze made her body hair stand up. Her senses were alive as he headed to the bathroom.

She took a nice cold shower. The cold water cascaded on her body rinsing off the proof of the recent lovemaking. She smiled as her fingers touched her asshole. She never thought a man would kiss there. It was new to her imagination. She wanted to masturbate, but she had no energy left.

She finished the shower and dried herself with the thin towel. She then tied her dripping hair with the towel. She was ready to leave the bathroom stall. She locked the bathroom and walked out like a model slowly and sensually swaying her hips. She imagined herself as one of the fashion tv models doing a catwalk.

As she sashayed her way out of the bathroom wearing nothing, she heard a voice from behind, "Harshita!"

It felt like a cold spear piercing into her stomach. Her stomach did flip-flops as she realized who the person was. She turned to confirm her fears. It was her nemesis from childhood - Navin!

--to be continued