Discovering Her Submissive Self

Story Info
Indecisive German girl needs to be taken.
1.1k words
4.02
20.9k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess was used to getting what she wanted, she was from a wealthy German family, she had a petite toned figure which was usually dressed in designer clothes and she had a beauty that attracted a lot of suitors. Men would fall over themselves to get her attention.

But she didn't want that kind of man, in fact what she needed was in spite of that attention.

And so it was..

There was an uncertainty in the air...

Their relationship had started with an amazing chemistry.. Sexually and emotionally they connected but it had taken an unexpected turn when she suddenly dropped the bombshell that she couldn't see him anymore.

He was surprised to receive the message but in someways not unexpected. He wasn't the type to instill confidence in someone insecure. He needed confidence and autonomy. Was she testing him? Was there someone else? Or had she had run for fear of emotional involvement or being hurt.

The following day she decided she had made a mistake. She wanted him to forget about it, for things to go back to how they were.

He couldn't possibly do that, not straight away. The messages she was sending weren't enough. They only served to annoy him.

He felt she needed to learn a lesson. He told her so and she agreed.

And so it was after days apart she was to follow his instructions.

He had told her to be ready to be picked up at 5:30pm.

She was to wear a jacket and scarf.

Under it she was to wear thigh high stockings and suspenders. Her underwear was to be over the top of the suspenders to allow it to be removed easily should he deem her worthy later.

She had failed him and she needed to be taught a lesson, he had made this clear.. it was on this understanding that he had agreed to see her again.

The uber car picked her up and drove her to the destination. On the ride there her mind was going at a million miles per hour. What did he have in store for her? He had sent a message telling her to be prepared for anything and everything but what did this mean? She knew she would have to lose control, but how far would he push her??

.............

He was monitoring her journey growing more aroused as she drew closer. As she arrived she received a message with a hotel room number and the instruction not to talk to him unless invited to. He had taken control and she had given it willingly; it was what she needed.

..............................

As she entered the room he told her to remove her coat.

She did as she was told letting the jacket slide off her petite shoulders revealing her immaculate figure.

He felt a stirring in his loins, he could feel the blood rushing to his cock.

On the iPad on the bed was part two of the story.. He instructed her to read it aloud.

It was going to play out as she read it....

As she stood in front of the bed she motioned to pick up the iPad, but he stopped her.

"Did I tell you to pick it up?"

She shook her head

"Bend"

Following his instructions keeping her legs straight she bent at the waist. Placing her elbows on the bed she continued to read aloud. The globes of her incredibly sexy ass protruding back temptingly toward him.

He stood close behind her and spoke, his deep tone seemed somewhat distant: "how do you think I should deal with your behaviour this week?"

She contemplated then answered wisely, "however you like" a smirk crept across her lips.

Onto the bed he placed a scarf, a phone and some oil.

"Do you think you deserve to be spanked?"

"Yes"

Crack! The sound of his hand slapping firmly on her rump

"Do you deserve it?"

"Yes, spank my ass, I deserve it."

Crack! It was bordering on painful but strangely it also aroused her.

He was growing harder and harder with every slap of her perfect yoga toned ass.

He took the scarf and used it to blindfold her, this would surely heighten her other senses.

He poured oil over her ass and back, her body glistened.

Slap! Her body twitched on the edge of pleasure and pain... She could feel his cock firmly brush over her ass cheek. Slap again.. It really did sting but she was dripping wet feeling this much more powerful man behind in complete control. With the next slap his palm stayed on her ass. It then stroked her red cheek before sliding up under her g-string and peeling it down to expose her delicious centre.

Spanking once more he trailed his fingers across caressing into her ever damp pussy, firmly pushing two fingers into her. She was dripping. He had to taste it.

He knelt down and inhaled her scent then lightly ran his tongue from her clit back into her pussy, she moaned. His nose tickled over her ass... It was next... He spat saliva onto her perfect little ass before massage it in.

After pushing his fingers in and out of her pussy to ensure they were dripping he pushed them into her tight little ass. one, then another... he felt her body begin to warm to this most erotic exploration.

Standing he pushed his cock slowly into her pussy just once to make it wet they both sighed loudly then she whimpered as he positioned his now throbbing cock at her forbidden opening.

With a firm grip on her suspender clad hips he pushed slowly but firmly into her ass. They both gasped at the extreme sensation they were feeling with this most intimate connection. After giving her a moment to adjust he drew almost completely out then drove deeply into her. Firmly, powerfully, deeply, she could use the safe word if she needed to but this was her punishment and she would take it willingly.

Where is my cock?

In my ass

Do you want me to stop?

No

Tell me what you want

Fuck my ass

Slap

Manners

Fuck my ass please Sir

Good girl

With that he built pace and power, she now had the whole length deep in he ass, as he pumped deeper the sound of grunting and fit bodies slapping together filled the room. It wasnt long until he took his repayment by exploding a hot load of cum inside that tight little ass before they collapsed atop each other sweating and breathing heavily.

For the moment they spent but it wouldn't be long until round two.