Discovering Her Submissive Self Ch. 02

Story Info
The following morning.
1.1k words
4.32
4.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in the hot shower with one arm outstretched in front of her, hand against the cold tiles for support as water ran over her body Jess had never felt so complete in all her life. She had had men spoil her with flowers even a bed of roses before, slow passionate love making but none of that compared to the utter fulfilment of losing control and being properly fucked. The water stung as it hit the skin of her freshly spanked and fucked ass. What had happened the night before left her feeling alive like she never had felt before.

Through the hot steam of the shower she could see the silhouette of her lover approaching, he opened the shower door, his semi rigid meaty cock swaying as he moved. "Mind if I join you?" He asked ask he stepped inside without waiting for a response.

She stepped back a little to allow him space under the shower. The water ran over his head, neck and shoulders and down his body causing it to glisten. She admired the way the body naturally funnelled water into his groin, natures ways of ensuring the important parts are kept clean she thought before getting transfixed on the water funnelling off the end of his cock.

She heard him chuckle; "if you're going to stare at it the least you could do is help clean it" as he's squirted body wash on his well defined chest and let it Wash down over his abs to her favourite part of his body. Subconsciously her hands came up and cupped his shaft and balls, she slowly stroked him admiring how well it responded to her touch.

He lathered more soap on his hands before rubbing it into her shoulders and exploring her tight toned body. It was his turn to admire how her skin glistened as his fingers caressed her all the while she slowly stroked his now rock hard cock.

He cupped her breast, felt the hardness of her nipple in his palm before gently grazing his hand across it.

Tiny bolts of electricity ran from her nipple through her body as he did this, her pussy had become dripping wet and it wasn't coming from the shower. He spun her around pushed her against the cold tiles, her left hand was guided to the tiles above her head, her right hand not wanting to let go of the meaty cock she instinctively continued to stroke it behind her back. Her nipples grazed over the cold tiles, the combination of arousal and the cold tiles making them even harder. He pinched her right nipple hard enough to be a little painful, but not hard enough for her to want him to stop. With both hands on the wall now She arched her back pushing her breast into his hand and simultaneously pushing her ass back toward his cock.

He soaped his hands into a lather and explored more of her body, her skin glistened from her shoulders to her ass

He looked down and admired the view of her slim waist, down to her teardrop shaped ass cheeks punctuated by his hard cock nestled between. She rocked her hips enjoying the feeling as his shaft rubbed up and down her ass crack... she knew she would have it soon.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I want you inside me."

CRACK! He slapped her ass.

"I want your COCK inside me PLEASE SIR."

She was learning.

"Do you want to be my little fuck toy?"

"Yes please,... use me as your little fuck toy."

He liked to tease her but since she had asked so nicely he decided to reward her. Bending his knees to her height he lined up the head of his cock with her swollen dripping pussy and drove deeply inside her, so deeply his thrust lifted her from her feet, she gripped at the tiles for balance as his strong cock held her airborne for a few seconds. As he drew back out her feet touched the ground momentarily only to be lifted again as he ploughed upward into her. They both let out a groan with each slow, deliberate, powerful thrust.

On just the 8th stroke her body tensed and spasmed as an orgasm radiated out from her pussy like electricity coursing up to her face and out to her extremities. The contractions in her pussy clenched his cock with a vice like grip, on and off, on and off. He stayed buried inside to feel the pulse, Her body went from rigid to limp as the orgasm subsided. He lowered her to the ground leaning her against the wall of the shower as he leant on the opposite one they both took in the view of each other, she looked up at him leaning on the opposite wall, stroking his still hard cock. As she watched him masturbate with lust in her eyes she looked down to realise she had begun caressing her pussy without even knowing it. As her fingers grazed over her clit more bolts of electricity shot through her body.

She wanted to please him and with a willing mouth she knew exactly how to do it. She reached around the base of his cock using it to steady her as she squatted, knees apart, friggin her clit as she pumped his shaft. He leant back on the tiles enjoying the attention then inhailed sharply as she began to expertly service him with her mouth. Such was her technique he couldn't tell where her hand stopped and mouth took over. He looked down at her and saw her gaze up at him, she forced his cock to the back of her mouth feeling it pop as it slid deep into her throat. She looked him in the eye as tears rolled down her cheeks, she was choking herself on this magnificent cock determined to get his load.

Popping her mouth off his cock she pumped him with her fist, "are you going to give me your cum?..... Please Sir" she licked her lips showing her hunger for it.

Licking and sucking his head while fisting his shaft faster and faster. She could see he was getting close as his knees started to buckle. She briefly sucked his balls, one then the other "Cum for me,.. cum in my mouth, cum all over me". Deep in her mouth again he began to erupt and she began to swallow.. the "mmm" noise she made matched by the "argghhhh" from him, he pulled out of her mouth as the second rope of cum blasted from his tip, some of it landed in her mouth, part of it strung across her cheek, the third rope hit her forehead.

He leant against the wall breathless "you're quite a fast learner and an extraordinary fuck toy."

She smiled to herself, proud of her new found place in the world.