Discovering Her Submissive Self Ch. 03

Story Info
Blurring the lines between work and play.
806 words
4.2
4.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There had been numerous encounters since the boutique hotel, every one of them was raw and deeply sexual. The messages in between encounters served like foreplay.

She would often receive messages with instructions of what to do while they were apart, risqué actions that caused adrenaline to course through her veins. Like wearing no underwear to work, sending a photo from her office with the skirt pulled up to show she had complied, accidentally brushing past male coworkers knowing she would turn them on, then being instructed by Sir to masturbate in the office co-Ed bathroom during lunch, whilst reading his explicit texts. She would often edge close to cuming but then be made to stop, so frustrated, yet so turned on.

On this day, after she had told him how horny she was he told her she could chose; fuck one of her coworkers in the photocopier room or meet Sir after work to be his little fuck toy. Of course, there would be rules to option 2.

She was so insatiably horny she wasn't sure she could wait. Robert the young guy from sales was always looking at her with lust, and even more so since she brushed past him with her hips, her hand brushing his forearm as she said 'excuse me'. She knew she could have him. He would love to fuck her- it was written all over his face. But she would just be using him, and ever since the hotel she knew being submissive was her path to satisfaction.

She texted Sir to say she was aching to cum, would he please allow her to make herself do it? He denied her request. The only way she could cum now was to have Robert but she didn't want to get a reputation as the office slut. She texted Sir : "Option 2."

Ten minutes later he responded with an address and instructions.

A hotel in the city.

A time.

Check in details.

What to wear.

How he wanted to find her when he arrived.

He hadn't said exactly what he was going to do with her but the message was exciting enough that she was getting wet reading it.

Omg, no panties... this could get awkward with her grey skirt. She quickly went to the bathroom and closed the cublicle door. Pulling her skirt up and away from her moist centre.

'God I could cum so easily' she thought 'no one would know'.

She ran a finger over her engorged outer folds,.. electricity shot through her.

She dipped her middle finger between.. 'oh god, I don't think I can hold on' her wet finger tracing toward her clit and the point of no return..

her phone let out a ding ;It was Robert "Hey, I think we need to talk."

'Shit' she thought.

She pulled her skirt down, hoping no one would notice her flushed face. She would have to try to keep a Robert at a distance. She pulled the cubicle door open and there he was, standing directly in front of her. He must have followed her and heard the phone 'ding'. Oh god, how long has he been Here? What did he hear?

He had that look on his face... and when she avoided eye contact by looking down she could see he also had the outline of an impressive bulge in his trousers

'Robert, how did you.....'

she was interrupted by him pushing her back into the cubicle and closing the door.

He must have heard her phone as he messaged her.

'What are you doing?' she whispered feigning concern, knowing full well what he wanted.

'You can't keep doing this cock tease routine' he whispered his hands now on her waist. He knelt and reached under her skirt, his hands sliding up her thighs.

She steadied herself on the wall. 'Just as I thought, no visible panty line = No panties.' He lifted her skirt, and smiled when his assessment was confirmed. He could see how wet she was, and whispered "Look at you, you horny little minx," as he dragged his fingers over her dripping pussy.

She sat on the closed seat and spread putting a heel clad ankle on each of his shoulders pulling him closer. He didn't hesitate to dive in to taste her sex. She bit her lip to keep from screaming out. It wasn't long til his attention to her clit combined with her thoughts of Sir's instructions caused her to cum.

She wrapped her legs around his back and pulled his face into her pussy as she came. As the tremble subsided she pushed him away - he looked at his watch, stood up and left. Whispering "To be continued," as he left. Clearly he had somewhere to be.

Perhaps she could have her cake and eat it too.