Discovering Her Submissive Self Ch. 04

Story Info
A day of surprises continues.
2.7k words
4
3.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 8pm that night there she was, alone in the hotel room kneeling on the floor, wearing heals, clad in lingerie, minus the panties, she had blindfolded herself, lastly she had cuffed her hands behind her back. She was a picture of submission. A willing servant to Sir's wants and pleasure. His Fucktoy.

The hotel room had a large mirror in the bedroom. She couldn't see it now thanks to the blindfold but the thought alone turned her on.

Her mind wandered back to the events of the day.. Sir had made her so horny, his messages had her dripping with anticipation. Her teasing of Robert had yielded an unexpected office rendezvous, and a rather exciting release in the stalls of the office co-ed bathroom. 'To be continued' he said. Maybe it would, it would depend on what Sir wanted, pleasing him was her purpose now, and she certainly wasnt going to object.

Her pussy was getting wet again at the thought and she adjusted, squirming a little, conscious that he might be close. At that moment she heard the familiar sound of the hotel door unlocking and someone entering the room.

'Hello?" She queried.

Nothing was said.

She heard footsteps get closer.

She could feel his presence, there was no doubting it was him. He could smell her arousal but she wasn't aching the way she would have been if she had abstained from cuming.

She felt a hand on her shoulder. It was his firm touch. Next She felt a leather collar being placed around her neck.

"Have you cum today?" He asked. She bowed her head. "Yes Sir"

"Hmmm" he responded sounding troubled. Giving a tug on the collar.

'But Sir, I followed the rules" she plead.

'Go on?" He queried.

"Robert, the fit young man from the office who I've been teasing. He made me cum in the bathrooms at work."

How?

With his mouth, he ate my pussy, but it could have been anything, you had me so aroused.

'Very good, did you return the favour?'

"I couldn't, he left straight away."

Hmm, you shall no doubt have other opportunities.

She felt the collar tighten.

For now I'm going to use you... like the fuck toy you are. Are you willing?

She nodded hearing the unmistakable sound of a zipper opening, she licked her lips knowing what was to come.

She could smell him as he moved closer she tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide. Her desire to please him was to be realised and was moments and inches away. She knew that he would be looking in the mirror at her - she must have looked every part the insatiable fuck toy as she knelt bound and blindfolded mouth open and tongue out waiting for his cock. first contact was the feeling of his warm meat against her cheek as he wiped his wonderful cock over her face. Her tongue snakes out to lick the base of it and his balls, then as he placed his cock on her tongue her lips instinctively wrapped around the head, with her hands bound behind her back her suction trying desperately to pull him in deeper. But he was teasing her, as she tried to bob forward he pulled back. she swirled her tongue around his head- he moaned with pleasure but still wouldn't give her more. Frustrated she was becoming desperate, she let go of her suction.. "Please Sir, I need it"

He chuckled, then wiped his cock on her face again, her tongue signalled her hunger as it snaked out to lick him as he allowed his balls to drag across her lips.

"i couldn't hold out today, I was thinking of you as Robert ate my pussy, it felt good but i desperately want to please you. Please use me as your fuck toy."

There was silence and then the blindfold was removed. Glancing sideways she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror; kneeling, half naked, bound, wearing a collar with a chain attached, breathing heavily, so turned on and hungry for the rigid cock only inches from her face,.. she really was his fucktoy now. He held the blindfold long enough for her to see his cock part her lips before he put it back over her eyes.. the visual would circulate in her mind as he pulled on the chain pulling her mouth onto his cock and and she worked him with vigour over and over. she wanted to use her hands as well but they were cuffed behind her back.

Every time she felt like she was getting him close to cuming he would yank the chain pulling her off him. this edging was frustrating.. but he was prolonging the experience, making her more and more desperate to have his cum.

In one of the intermissions he even took the time out to call room service and order champagne. It seems this would be going on for quite some time. She was trying to catch him off guard, to tip him over the edge and make him cum - she wanted that salty release. Oh god what had she become?

This went on for what seemed like ages, the edging both frustrating and arousing, then there was a knock at the door, room service. He pulled away buckled his trousers and went to answer the door. She knew she couldn't be seen from the doorway but she was turned on by knowing what she must have looked like.

"Champagne service Sir"

"Thank you, if you could place it on the table."

What!?..... He was inviting the room service guy in? He would surely see her now. She bowed her head to hide her identity before realising that blindfolded, cuffed and collared she wouldn't have even recognised herself like this.

She heard a voice in the distance "There you are Sir, Verve Clioquet, will there be anything else?"

"Thank you" came the reply and what sounded like the exchange of a tip. The door was closed.

The sound of champagne being poured, then footsteps drawing closer. The familiar sound of a belt buckle and fly being undone.

"Drink" as the bottle was placed to her lips. He knew that she loved this champagne, it made her body tingle. He poured and she swallowed but the bottle upended further meant she couldn't keep up and it spilt down her chin and chest, all the way down the natural funnel of her body to her kitty where it mixed with her body's juices causing a tingle of electricity.

Soon the bottle was replaced by the warmth of a solid cock and she went back to work. He was pouring champagne on the cock as she worked it and the taste was only arousing her more.

"Champagne and cock, they might be your two favourite things Fucktoy. Maybe not in that order."

She couldn't deny it. Especially with a champagne covered cock in her mouth. The chain was being used to control her, but now it was pulling her off the cock. She repeatedly forced herself back onto it every time the tension was released.

"You know what Fucktoy, I think you owe your colleague after today's events; perhaps I should call him down here so you can return the favour?"

'Mm hmmm' was all she could reply, too busy working the champagne flavoured cock in her mouth. She knew it was likely to happen at some point, Robert would be looking for the first opportunity and any resistance she offered would be feigned. Knowing it would please Sir only added to her desire.

"Well my little nymph, I have a treat for you" he unbound her wrists and untied the blindfold. She looked at herself in the mirror. Looking even more disheveled and wanton than before, traces of champagne and saliva on her skin. There right in front of her was Sir and his marvellous cock. Unexpectedly though directly behind her, with his cock out in his hand was Robert, it was unbelievable... 'how did you get here?!'

"Simple, Linkedin isn't just for career connections" interjected Sir with a chuckle.

"Now, I believe you owe this young man a favour?"

A mischievous grin crept across his face as he stepped aside and Robert stepped into her view.

'Oh God, you're really making quite a slut out of me' she quipped but her actions betrayed her words as her tiny hands wrapped around his shaft.

Robert was frank in his feedback "I knew this had to happen from the moment you brushed past me, I've been thinking about having you since I first laid eyes on you". He sounded infatuated but she was indifferent, to her he was just a cock, a fucktoy of her own.

With that she slowly pumped her fist up and down his shaft, but looked Sir in the eye as she licked up the length of Robert's cock. She held his gaze as her tongue swirled around the head of his cock before taking the head in her mouth.

Sir instructed; "Tell Robert what you are" as he held her leash demonstrating that she was his.

In between licking and sucking she responded 'I'm your naughty little Fucktoy' while maintaining eye contact and pumping her fist.

"Tell him what you told me about your meeting at work today."

Jess looked up at Robert, still stroking him, 'Robert, I was thinking about pleasing Sir as you ate my pussy today'

Robert stood, mouth open, partly from the shock of the story, but mostly from the enjoyment he was getting from the slow deliberate handjob.

"Now return the favour" Sir instructed.

Squeezing the base of his cock she leant down and sucked his balls one at a time, rolling them with her tongue, he moaned with pleasure and gasped as each popped deliberately from her mouth. Simultaneously Jess pumped his shaft, squeezing the base before engulfing him. After bobbing on his cock taking the first couple of inches Jess looked up and saw he was losing himself in the moment. His head leant back, his eyes closed. She was good at this, she knew it, she glanced across to Sir, he had a devilish grin on his face and was slowly stroking himself to the depraved sight in front of him.

They made eye contact and he silently mouthed "deeper" to her. She did as she was told and devoured the cock in front of her, taking him all the way to the back of her throat. He almost buckled at the knees.

Next she felt Sir yank the chain on her collar - pulling her away from her task "do you love it?"

Both Robert and Jess replied emphatically 'Yes'

Sir released the tension from the chain and Jess quickly went back to work on Robert.

"She's really quite talented isn't she?"

"Jesus yes" was Roberts reply.

Sir guided her other hand to his cock, dividing her focus and doubling her toys as she fisted both of them initially before alternating her oral assault from one cock to the other. Pumping one by hand while sucking the other, just a few few strokes at a time before switching her attention.

After Enjoying the sensation for a few minutes it was time for more.. "Let's mix this up a little" suggested Sir as he pulled at her collar once more. He threw her back diagonally on the bed so her head was hanging off the side. Leaning back her world was upside down as she felt tension in her collar holding her in place. Sir's cock came in to view and she instinctively opened her mouth but before his swollen member got close enough she felt her legs being lifted and parted.. Robert was going to fulfil his wish, she could feel his excitement and see it in Sir's face as he watched it happen.

"Take her" he said.. before looking her in the eye as Robert pushed between her moist folds. She held his gaze as her back arched. As Robert pushed into the hilt of his cock he held still enjoying the warm embrace of her swollen, tight, wet pussy.

She smiled up at her master knowing the whilst she was enjoying the cock inside her, he was enjoying watching just as much.

"Again" he commanded and Robert gave a single long slow pump, stopping this time after he had drawn back leaving only his head inside.. the near emptiness was making her body lust for it even more.

Sir yanked her chain a little extending her neck further, at this angle her throat was open and she knew she could take him all the way down. As he pushed past her lips she felt Robert begin to slowly start thrusting, each thrust pushed her further onto her masters cock. She was being filled from both ends, her body was writhing, her eyes watering on account of the cock she was gagging on... then, as the thrusts had built to pounding and gagging had her at her eye watering limit it suddenly stopped, she felt them pull away.

'No! She cried urgently, don't stop'

Sir knealt, kissed her vigorously before pulling away and and replacing her blindfold. As he did so he whispered in her ear 'Time for a game my little toy, let's see if you can guess who'

Her hand was guided to a cock, it was hard and wet, but was that her saliva or pussy juice?.. she explored its length, fondled his balls gently then pumped the shaft a little before caressing its head. She thought she knew but there was one way to be sure.. she squeezed the base and pulled him toward her mouth. As the cock passed her lips she knew this was Robert, she could taste her own arousal on him as he invaded her mouth.

No sooner had she popped off his head to say "this is Robert" did Sir respond with " well done, you certainly know your stuff,.. now here's your reward" as he pushed inside her soaking pussy. It felt so good to be full again. Whilst both men where similar in size there were subtle differences in shape, more noticeable to Jess was a different energy about her master, she felt her body was owned by him and she liked it. She would do anything, or anyone to please him.. his pleasure was hers.

Jess could feel the energy in Robert surge.. his cock head was beginning to pulse in her mouth.

Knowing she was having this effect turned her on. She loved to be the object of desire and knowing he was going to cum heightened her senses even more. I'm going to cum he announced.

"Not inside her" instructed Sir.

Robert pulled out of her mouth, and began jacking off fevourishly. Instinctively her tongue went to massage his balls. Sir tightened his grip on her collar and hips and doubled his efforts inside her pussy. His thrusting caused her head to jolt as she sucked on Roberts balls. This tugging was the last straw and he moaned as he erupted.

The site of his cum landing on her beautiful Bavarian skin from her tight little tits to her yoga toned body was enough to push her master over the edge as he too pulled out tightened her collar and slid his shaft along her engorged folds and over her clit as he erupted.

Feeling this and hearing him cum tipped her over the edge and an orgasm rippled through her body.

She knew she must look quite the site with her belly and breasts covered in cum but she certainly enjoyed it and she had learnt there was nothing to be ashamed of, if anything she was proud of the effect she had induced.

While they were all still panting from the encounter Sir turned to Robert 'Thanks for joining the fun, I don't think I need to remind you the importance of discretion? we'll let you know if we need your services again.'

'Absolutely, nothing to worry about - looking forward to the next adventure. Quite the Fucktoy you have there' announced Robert as he dressed then left.

Lying on her back regaining her breath and looking every bit the picture of a woman who had just taken two horny men Jess smiled at the excitement filled day she had just experienced as she massaged the cum into her skin from neck to pelvis and everywhere in between.

'You know', she said, 'I think I know a girl who might be fun for us to play with'