All Comments on 'Discovering I'm a Bottom'

by Blk_Cuckold

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jk1982jk19826 months ago

Great, I enjoyed that, took me back when I found I was a bottom!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved you story and desire the same experience. To have and please a man with my body as well as feel sexy and slutty without any guilt ! Just pure lustful orgasmic sex. Thank you for sharing.

james1801james18015 months ago

More please 👍

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story now you need to try some panties on!

DriveitdeepDriveitdeep5 months ago

Nicely written story. Made me hard. I had sex with a guy shortly after I was divorced and it was so amazing. Sucking a cock and getting fucked are the ultimate turn ons being with another man. I can feel that itch coming on and may just have to visit an adult bookstore soon.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love being the girl. I love feeling feminine and sexy making love with my Man.

I also agree with Anon, you should let him undress you down to a cute, lace thong panty.

Harvini2465Harvini2465about 1 month ago

Oh, I still love pussy and my wife there’s nothing more than I enjoy doing it being a cock sucking bottom I love feeling the cock in my ass

JuicyplayJuicyplay25 days ago

Thank you for sharing your lovely story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlk_Cuckold@Blk_Cuckold
Hello All, Im a very highly sexual black male. As much as I love women. I totally Love having either Bi or Gay M/M Sex. Either way, my turn on is the ability to serve and arouse my partner. I am not a writer, however, I have written quite a bit of short stories documenting my ...

story TAGS