All Comments on 'Discovering I'm a Bottom'

by Blk_Cuckold

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JuicyplayJuicyplayabout 1 month ago

Thank you for sharing your lovely story

Harvini2465Harvini2465about 1 month ago

Oh, I still love pussy and my wife there’s nothing more than I enjoy doing it being a cock sucking bottom I love feeling the cock in my ass

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love being the girl. I love feeling feminine and sexy making love with my Man.

I also agree with Anon, you should let him undress you down to a cute, lace thong panty.

DriveitdeepDriveitdeep6 months ago

Nicely written story. Made me hard. I had sex with a guy shortly after I was divorced and it was so amazing. Sucking a cock and getting fucked are the ultimate turn ons being with another man. I can feel that itch coming on and may just have to visit an adult bookstore soon.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story now you need to try some panties on!

james1801james18016 months ago

More please 👍

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved you story and desire the same experience. To have and please a man with my body as well as feel sexy and slutty without any guilt ! Just pure lustful orgasmic sex. Thank you for sharing.

jk1982jk19826 months ago

Great, I enjoyed that, took me back when I found I was a bottom!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlk_Cuckold@Blk_Cuckold
Hello All, Im a very highly sexual black male. As much as I love women. I totally Love having either Bi or Gay M/M Sex. Either way, my turn on is the ability to serve and arouse my partner. I am not a writer, however, I have written quite a bit of short stories documenting my ...

story TAGS